Vegeta (Early Android Saga) vs Future Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha
http://i60.tinypic.com/28ambz4.jpg

Vegeta from the time when he faced #19-#18 vs Future Gohan

Two of my favorites go at it, of course Vegeta would win EOS but how about during the time of the Androids? Who takes the victory?

NemeBro
Probably Vegeta.

Vegeta could sort of rival a much stronger 18 at first, but his energy was finite. Hers wasn't.

Future Gohan was killed by weaker versions of the Androids.

Dramatic Gecko
/thread

yungz22
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably Vegeta.

Vegeta could sort of rival a much stronger 18 at first, but his energy was finite. Hers wasn't.

Future Gohan was killed by weaker versions of the Androids.

those androids were weaker? how so? ii dont remember panels?

Dramatic Gecko
You don't seem to know much about DBZ. Future Trunks says explicitly that these Androids are stronger than the ones from his Timeline.

His Androids being only slightly stronger than him but being two to one he didn't stand a chance. And that the New Androids were significantly stronger than Super Saiyans.

Yamcha
I remember hearing they were weaker but I'm not sure how much, I figured the fact Gohan could hold his own against two at the same time albeit even if they were weaker would even it out as well as taking in the fact he was stronger than SS Trunks going by how well Trunks did against the androids during their last fight before using the time machine.

I really didn't think this would be as much of a stomp as it seems..hmm I must be getting rusty hah.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Trunks stated that the androids he knew were stronger than him but not to the extent the current-timeline ones were.

It may also be worth pointing out though that Vegeta only fought 18, and not both androids at the same time like Gohan had to (the future ones, while weaker, usually teamed up and were less about fairness, making 'em potentially more dangerous). Given that, future Gohan did pretty well against 'em considering he only had one arm by his last fight, even overpowering 'em for a few moments.

Not really gonna sugarcoat it, but I'd might have to give this one to future Gohan, considering he also seemed to have a bit more experience as a super saiyan than Vegeta did at that point in the android saga (only fight SSJ Vegeta had before 18 was the weaking 19, while future Gohan had been fighting his androids for years before they finally got him).

Dramatic Gecko
Prime makes a good argument. I think once we settle the total difference of power between the versions of the Androids we can conclude this.

Galan007
Originally posted by yungz22
those androids were weaker? how so? ii dont remember panels?
http://i.imgur.com/f6Kd5CF.gif

Trunks could evidently fight BOTH Androids from his timeline for a good duration of time without being overwhelmed. Conversely, ONE Android from the mainstream timeline owned him with a single blow. That's how much more powerful they were, yet Vegeta still stalemated #18 for most of the fight.

Vegeta wins, imo.

chasedown
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/f6Kd5CF.gif

Trunks could evidently fight BOTH Androids from his timeline for a good duration of time without being overwhelmed. Conversely, ONE Android from the mainstream timeline owned him with a single blow. That's how much more powerful they were, yet Vegeta still stalemated #18 for most of the fight.

Vegeta wins, imo.

But gohan was ganged up on and killed because he only had one arm to fight with. When he had both arms i remember him holding his own 2v 1 until trunks got in his way

Dramatic Gecko
Funny. Trunks gets in Vegeta's way too. CONCLUSION: Everything is Trunks fault.

Galan007
Originally posted by chasedown
But gohan was ganged up on and killed because he only had one arm to fight with. When he had both arms i remember him holding his own 2v 1 until trunks got in his way Cool. Evidently Trunks was capable of holding his own against both Androids from his timeline as well... Yet he was still nothing in comparison to just ONE Android from the mainstream timeline. He was also awestruck by Vegeta's power while watching him fight #18.

ie. n00b SSJ Vegeta(healthy)~#18>n00b SSJ future Trunks~SSJ future Gohan.

Ridley_Prime
Theoretically, with the amount of times future Gohan fought the androids in his timeline, he must've gotten quite a bit of zenkai boosts since he got better and better at fighting them over time (even while missing an arm during his last fight thanks to saving Trunks earlier), aye?

On the other hand though, the amount of 300X gravity training Vegeta was doing before and after he finally became super saiyan during the Z-fighter's years of prepping for the androids, would prolly still give him the edge, now that I think about it.

chasedown
Originally posted by Galan007
Cool. Evidently Trunks was capable of holding his own against both Androids from his timeline as well... Yet he was still nothing in comparison to just ONE Android from the mainstream timeline. He was also awestruck by Vegeta's power while watching him fight #18.

ie. n00b SSJ Vegeta(healthy)~#18>n00b SSJ future Trunks~SSJ future Gohan.

eh i guess

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
...even while missing an arm...

...On the other hand though...

I see this. laughing laughing laughing

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I see this. laughing laughing laughing Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I see this. laughing laughing laughing vegeta will win here

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
vegeta will win here

I get it... you're a bot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.