KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta (Early Android Saga) vs Future Gohan

Vegeta (Early Android Saga) vs Future Gohan
Started by: Yamcha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Vegeta (Early Android Saga) vs Future Gohan

(please log in to view the image)

Vegeta from the time when he faced #19-#18 vs Future Gohan

Two of my favorites go at it, of course Vegeta would win EOS but how about during the time of the Androids? Who takes the victory?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 10:08 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Probably Vegeta.

Vegeta could sort of rival a much stronger 18 at first, but his energy was finite. Hers wasn't.

Future Gohan was killed by weaker versions of the Androids.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 10:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

/thread

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 11:30 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably Vegeta.

Vegeta could sort of rival a much stronger 18 at first, but his energy was finite. Hers wasn't.

Future Gohan was killed by weaker versions of the Androids.

those androids were weaker? how so? ii dont remember panels?

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 12:12 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

You don't seem to know much about DBZ. Future Trunks says explicitly that these Androids are stronger than the ones from his Timeline.

His Androids being only slightly stronger than him but being two to one he didn't stand a chance. And that the New Androids were significantly stronger than Super Saiyans.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 12:23 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I remember hearing they were weaker but I'm not sure how much, I figured the fact Gohan could hold his own against two at the same time albeit even if they were weaker would even it out as well as taking in the fact he was stronger than SS Trunks going by how well Trunks did against the androids during their last fight before using the time machine.

I really didn't think this would be as much of a stomp as it seems..hmm I must be getting rusty hah.

Last edited by Yamcha on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 12:27 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Trunks stated that the androids he knew were stronger than him but not to the extent the current-timeline ones were.

It may also be worth pointing out though that Vegeta only fought 18, and not both androids at the same time like Gohan had to (the future ones, while weaker, usually teamed up and were less about fairness, making 'em potentially more dangerous). Given that, future Gohan did pretty well against 'em considering he only had one arm by his last fight, even overpowering 'em for a few moments.

Not really gonna sugarcoat it, but I'd might have to give this one to future Gohan, considering he also seemed to have a bit more experience as a super saiyan than Vegeta did at that point in the android saga (only fight SSJ Vegeta had before 18 was the weaking 19, while future Gohan had been fighting his androids for years before they finally got him).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 12:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Prime makes a good argument. I think once we settle the total difference of power between the versions of the Androids we can conclude this.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 12:33 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by yungz22
those androids were weaker? how so? ii dont remember panels?

http://i.imgur.com/f6Kd5CF.gif

Trunks could evidently fight BOTH Androids from his timeline for a good duration of time without being overwhelmed. Conversely, ONE Android from the mainstream timeline owned him with a single blow. That's how much more powerful they were, yet Vegeta still stalemated #18 for most of the fight.

Vegeta wins, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2014 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/f6Kd5CF.gif

Trunks could evidently fight BOTH Androids from his timeline for a good duration of time without being overwhelmed. Conversely, ONE Android from the mainstream timeline owned him with a single blow. That's how much more powerful they were, yet Vegeta still stalemated #18 for most of the fight.

Vegeta wins, imo.

But gohan was ganged up on and killed because he only had one arm to fight with. When he had both arms i remember him holding his own 2v 1 until trunks got in his way

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 03:34 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Funny. Trunks gets in Vegeta's way too. CONCLUSION: Everything is Trunks fault.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 04:35 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by chasedown
But gohan was ganged up on and killed because he only had one arm to fight with. When he had both arms i remember him holding his own 2v 1 until trunks got in his way
Cool. Evidently Trunks was capable of holding his own against both Androids from his timeline as well... Yet he was still nothing in comparison to just ONE Android from the mainstream timeline. He was also awestruck by Vegeta's power while watching him fight #18.

ie. n00b SSJ Vegeta(healthy)~#18>n00b SSJ future Trunks~SSJ future Gohan.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2014 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 03:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Theoretically, with the amount of times future Gohan fought the androids in his timeline, he must've gotten quite a bit of zenkai boosts since he got better and better at fighting them over time (even while missing an arm during his last fight thanks to saving Trunks earlier), aye?

On the other hand though, the amount of 300X gravity training Vegeta was doing before and after he finally became super saiyan during the Z-fighter's years of prepping for the androids, would prolly still give him the edge, now that I think about it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 05:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Cool. Evidently Trunks was capable of holding his own against both Androids from his timeline as well... Yet he was still nothing in comparison to just ONE Android from the mainstream timeline. He was also awestruck by Vegeta's power while watching him fight #18.

ie. n00b SSJ Vegeta(healthy)~#18>n00b SSJ future Trunks~SSJ future Gohan.

eh i guess

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:12 PM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
...even while missing an arm...

...On the other hand though...

I see this. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 11:09 PM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
vegeta will win here

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 05:53 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
vegeta will win here

I get it... you're a bot.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 12:26 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote