SF Malak vs Lord Vivicar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys

Vivicar has his amp from Swtor, Malak obviously has his SF amp. Vivicar doesn't get an amp from the Star Forge.

Round 1: Malak's Jedi are there, but Vivicar can interact with them

Rount 2: No Jedi.

DarthAnt66
What the ****.

Fated Xtasy
Could either of you please indulge me and tell me what feats and/or accolades Vivicar has?

FreshestSlice
Malak.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Could either of you please indulge me and tell me what feats and/or accolades Vivicar has?
Plaguing half the Jedi Masters in the galaxy and then dying to a Act I Barsen'thor.

Sinious
Neph please stop creating threads. stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Plaguing half the Jedi Masters in the galaxy and then dying to a Act I Barsen'thor.

Is that it?

If so. Malak will wins. both rounds imo.

Nephthys
Vivicar is a terrifyingly powerful Sith Lord possessed by an ancient Sith Spirit who created a plague that almost wiped out the Jedi Order. In Swtor he infects hundreds of Jedi Masters with his plague, which not only turns them insane and kills them but allows him to draw on their power. He's got an entire capital ship full of permanently mentally dominated and sith alchemy enhanced solders. And he's able to telepathically possess Jedi Masters.

Originally posted by Sinious
Neph please stop creating threads. stick out tongue

I'm just tired of the same old Vader, Maul blah blah threads. So dull.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vivicar is a terrifyingly powerful Sith Lord possessed by an ancient Sith Spirit who created a plague that almost wiped out the Jedi Order. In Swtor he infects hundreds of Jedi Masters with his plague, which not only turns them insane and kills them but allows him to draw on their power. He's got an entire capital ship full of permanently mentally dominated and sith alchemy enhanced solders. And he's able to telepathically possess Jedi Masters.
Anakin vs Vivicar?

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Anakin vs Vivicar?

Anakin vs SF Malak?

FreshestSlice
Vivicar lolstomps. Anakin is trash.

DarthAnt66
Anakin vs SF Malak?
Anakin. smile Now answer my question.

Nephthys
Well thinking about it, Vivicar is a sorcerer and Anakin doesn't exactly have much experience fighting sorcery. Plus the amp from hundreds of masters on top of his already great power isn't something to sneeze at.

Also, do remember that Vivicar can infect anyone other than the Barsen'thor with his plague.

So I would go Vivicar.

DarthAnt66
Well thinking about it, Vivicar is a sorcerer and Anakin doesn't exactly have much experience fighting sorcery. Plus the amp from hundreds of masters on top of his already great power isn't something to sneeze at.

Also, do remember that Vivicar can infect anyone other than the Barsen'thor with his plague.

So I would go Vivicar.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413173809/degrassi/images/6/65/Smile-gif-tumblr-497.gif

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, interesting. But how will his sorcery and Mind domination come into play in a fight? Malak is a duelist and a highly capable force user who is counted among the best of the best. I am being genuine when i ask. "What does Vivicar bring to a fight and How will the plague & mind domination come into play in this fight?"

Nephthys
Malak also has little experience with sorcery or telepathy. I'm backing Vivicar. estahuh

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413173809/degrassi/images/6/65/Smile-gif-tumblr-497.gif

Whatever. Anakin ain't all that.

FreshestSlice
Because you need to be all that to beat someone who lost to Act I Barsen'thor at their weakest.

Nephthys
Barsen'thor stronk. thumb up

Even at her weakest she was tanking explosions that obliterated blast doors and running through sorcery-enhanced soldiers. Also she's obviously much better suited to deal with Vivicar's sorcery bullshit and is immune to his plague.

I'll also throw in that as a spirit Vivicar(Morrhage) was mentally influencing a half dozen Jedi Knights at once.

WildBantha88

I'm just tired of the same old Vader, Maul blah blah threads. So dull. tart wanking random unknowns. its what I did

ares834
Malak.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
tart wanking random unknowns. its what I did

thumb up This so much of this

carthage
Malak destroys

S_W_LeGenD
Malak (prime) might be strong and capable enough to handle Vivicar in a strictly conventional confrontation. However, issue in this case is whether Malak can somehow handle Vivicar's plaque or not. If not, then Vivicar will win.

Bersen'thor defeated Vivicar not just on the basis of raw power but she had acquired a defensive technique to counter Vivicar's plaque earlier. Without this defensive technique, even Bersen'thor may not have stood a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.