Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
Black Panther has just been announced for a 2017 release, and it will star Chadwick Boseman as the King of Wakanda. Chadwick is the guy who played James Brown in "Get On Up" and Jackie Robinson in "42".

Dreampanther
Saw that. Still not sure if I like it. I was rooting for Michael Jai White or Idris Elba.

Robtard
Elba would have been epic, even though he might be a bit old for the role.

White would have ruined it for sure. 100% guarantee.

Impediment
Wesley Snipes.

Come at me.

Robtard
IIRC, he was in talks concerning the role before he went to jail for rich people.

KingD19
Jai White, Elba and Djimon Honsou were My favorites.

Dreampanther
I understand the reservations about White, but he was a monster in Blood and Bone. I watched it again recently and I just love him in that movie.

Robtard
You people with the "MHJ White", guy can't act his way out of a paperbag. Look what he did to Spawn. Granted, that was doomed from the start considering, but still.

KingD19
Jai White played a pretty good Bronze Tiger. And he was good as Jac in MK Retribution.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Robtard
You people with the "MHJ White", guy can't act his way out of a paperbag. Look what he did to Spawn. Granted, that was doomed from the start considering, but still.

Have you seen Blood and Bone?

Robtard
Unfortunately I have seen Blood and Bone. It was crappy, even for B-Film.

Dreampanther
Unfortunately I have seen Blood and Bone. It was crappy, even for B-Film.

Ah, well, there you go then. You seem to have taken a dislike to him, which I suppose is your right, but even the critics seemed to agree that while it was a B-grade movie, White made a pretty good case for himself. But hell, I am not going to waste your time when you are clearly prejudiced.

Robtard
I just don't think he's a good actor. Will leave it at that.

Dreampanther
I just don't think he's a good actor. Will leave it at that.

Actually, I agree with you. wink But the same could be argued with Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes or Arnold Schwarzenegger, yet without them we would never have had a Rambo, a Blade or a Terminator who were so successful. I just hoped that with a good director and support he could have created something epic.

Shabazz916
im glad we got a black panther movie... im just worried about how the culture will be presented... because i dnt want it to look like batman... i want him to be his own genre of super hero like he is... not just for ethnic reasons... i want him to be the character in the comics...

marwash22
You people with the "MHJ White", guy can't act his way out of a paperbag. thumb up

all time favorite pick for T'Challa was Djimon Hounsou... if only he were born 2 years later.

Mindset
I just got the news that I'll be playing Black Panther!

BruceSkywalker
Boseman will kill it as T'challa.. MARK MY WORDS big grin

marwash22
anyone know if MCU can use Storm in the same way they're able to use QS and Wanda?

I mean, they could just call her Ororo and a "weather witch" since they cant call her mutant. i'd love to see her and T'Challa meet as kids and such.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
anyone know if MCU can use Storm in the same way they're able to use QS and Wanda?

I mean, they could just call her Ororo and a "weather witch" since they cant call her mutant. i'd love to see her and T'Challa meet as kids and such.

Wondering if the studio secured the rights to use "mutant" now on film per film basis, since it's going to be odd not explaining what QS and SW are.

marwash22
Wondering if the studio secured the rights to use "mutant" now on film per film basis, since it's going to be odd not explaining what QS and SW are. they are miracles, Rob, you big dummy.

KingD19
Wondering if the studio secured the rights to use "mutant" now on film per film basis, since it's going to be odd not explaining what QS and SW are.

Last time I read up on it, Marvel could use Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver because they were in a unique character position and the rights were shared. X-Men can use him but they can't call him an Avenger. And Marvel can use the twins but they can't mention Magneto(by name I believe) or use the word mutant.

Robtard
Yeah, what silliness. Marvel Studios really needs to secure all their characters back. Wolverine and Hulk together. Spider-Man teaming up with the X-Men etc. What we could have.

Impediment
Will Smith.

Come at me.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Will Smith.

Come at me.

You'd want a lame-joke cracking T'Challa, wouldn't you.

KingD19
FOX is too determined to run the X-Men into the ground yet still make hundreds of millions per movie to let the rights revert. Sony isn't as bad but they won't let Marvel get Spidey back either.

Still. Marvel got Daredevil back, and there's a lot of interesting characters we could still see besides those in the movies. Heroes for Hire for instance. Terry Crews as Luke Cage f*ck yeah.

80sBaby
I don't really care I Marvel gets the rights back, to be honest. This way they've been forced to use characters they otherwise might have shelved.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Will Smith.

Come at me.

go to your room and face the wall... big grin laughing laughing out loud

Inhuman
Ryan Coogler Will Direct Marvel's BLACK PANTHER

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Ryan Coogler Will Direct Marvel's BLACK PANTHER Read that too the creed director.

Inhuman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Read that too the creed director.

Yup.
I havent seen Creed yet (dumb me), but I hear its a real good film.

BruceSkywalker
good choice

AsbestosFlaygon
Chiwetel Ejiofor should've played the title character.

Kazenji
Too bad he's locked with another character.

Kazenji
Micheal B. Jordan is Erik Killmonger

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-marvel-reveals-michael-b-jordans-black-panther-role

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Micheal B. Jordan is Erik Killmonger

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-marvel-reveals-michael-b-jordans-black-panther-role

I figured he would be

riv6672
This is the only MU movie i wont watch.
I hope it does well, of course.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672

Why was is that?

riv6672
I hate the character.

Darth Thor

Racist

TheVaultDweller
It's kind of funny that both Fox Human Torches ended up jumping ship over to Marvel.

riv6672
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Racist
Thank you.

Kazenji
Danai Gurira joins

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-the-walking-deads-danai-gurira-joins-black-panther

marwash22
Lupita Nyong'o has as well.

Mindset
I hate the character. Why?

StiltmanFTW
Because of the Panther Clan that trolls the Versus Forum, I guess.

carthage
Psyched for the film he was a badass in Civil War

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindset
Why?
Because over the course of several years he was turned from a nice guy into a swollen douche nozzle.
Same as Reed Richards and Cyclops. All 3 are characters i once enjoyed.

Again, hope the movie does well, as it will serve to help the MCU to keep churning out flicks.

marwash22
but this movie doesn't have anything to do with his comic portrayal.

you saw 'Civil War', right? He didn't come off as anything but a nice guy in that movie... unless he thinks you killed his father.

riv6672
I honestly think i'd self destruct trying to buy a ticket.

Kazenji
Angela Bassett has been cast as T'Challa's mother

http://www.cbr.com/black-panther-casts-angela-bassett-as-tchallas-mother/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

BruceSkywalker

http://www.cbr.com/black-panther-casts-angela-bassett-as-tchallas-mother/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

excellent choice

marwash22
most obvious casting ever.

riv6672
Hope she has the AHS three boobs going.

wakkawakkawakka
Hopefully Basset isn't a throw-away like Frigga was in Thor: Dark World.

Robtard

Excellent casting; love her.

quanchi112
Excellent casting; love her. Careful Robbie what if your wife reads this post. You might get into hot water.

marwash22
Rob and Quan are like a terrible sitcom that never ends.

they are the 'Mike & Molly' of KMC.

Robtard
Rob and Quan are like a terrible sitcom that never ends.

they are the 'Mike & Molly' of KMC.

I can't help it if quan follows me around the entire forum responding like a fool to everything I say, mouth

LoL, you've actually watched that.

marwash22
true. You two are more like the early seasons of 'Family Matters'. With you being Laura Winslow and Quan being Steve Urkel.

And yeah, I watched the pilot of 'Mike & Molly' 'cause i like Melissa McCarthy, but nothing after that. Terrible stuff.

quanchi112
I can't help it if quan follows me around the entire forum responding like a fool to everything I say, mouth

LoL, you've actually watched that. Well you apparently are in love with Angela Bassett and are supposedly married. I find this very odd.

Kazenji
dxWvtMOGAhw

marwash22
RTJ reppin' in that trailer.

love the look of Wakanda and all the different tribes.

I'm already hyped.

carthage
Long live the king

SpaceMonkey
Looks awesome!

Darth Thor
Whoaa that looks Awesome!

BruceSkywalker
I've watched 5 times already. i'm freaking stoked

vansonbee
I am now a confirm believer that Batman cannot take BP on in cinematic fight or in comics for that matter and I hope Klaw does not disappoint as the MAIN antagonist, but I just don't get rile up as compared to the Joker and Batman relationship with DC. Props to the movie if he comes out looking badass in someway.

Klaw = White Devil, I guess that good enough for black fans out there? big grin

riv6672
^^^Its obviously good enough for the racist ones.

TheVaultDweller
I kind of wonder when this is set. Not sure how they can think so little of Wakanda after seeing BP run around in a high-tech vibranium suit in CA:CW. They do mention him being king though, so I assume it must be post-CW.

Teaser looks great though.

marwash22
Originally posted by vansonbee

Klaw = White Devil, I guess that good enough for black fans out there? big grin invading a country, kidnapping and enslaving it's people and forcing them into slave labor... pretty accurate depiction of white people. big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I kind of wonder when this is set. Not sure how they can think so little of Wakanda after seeing BP run around in a high-tech vibranium suit in CA:CW. They do mention him being king though, so I assume it must be post-CW.

Teaser looks great though.

it is set after my birthday lol

HulkIsHulk
Pretty good teaser
Not worrying about quality, its an MCU movie. Only prayer that it just doesn't get worse.
They better atleast state explicitly that T'challa is superhuman/enhanced in this movie. Would shut up lowballers across message boards.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Pretty good teaser
Not worrying about quality, its an MCU movie. Only prayer that it just doesn't get worse.
They better atleast state explicitly that T'challa is superhuman/enhanced in this movie. Would shut up lowballers across message boards.

The Russos themselves said that ages ago already. Listen from about 03:00 mark onward, but most relevant bits are from 04:05 to 4:30:

4XfkUVMd3RY

carthage
There is nothing to lowball, he put Bucky on his ass and had him at his mercy twice. He could probably take Cap as well. Even without his suit he survived the explosion that killed Tchaka and falling multiple stories/being punched by Bucky's metal arm.

I hope they make this a trilogy.

TheVaultDweller
I think he meant that people try and lowball the likes of Winter Soldier, by acting like a regular human can give him as much trouble as T'Challa did.

HulkIsHulk
The Russos themselves said that ages ago already. Listen from about 03:00 mark onward, but most relevant bits are from 04:05 to 4:30:

4XfkUVMd3RY
Yes, but an in in-universe statement and proof is undeniable, while director statements are mostly considered secondary evidence.

I think he meant that people try and lowball the likes of Winter Soldier, by acting like a regular human can give him as much trouble as T'Challa did.
Yep. They lowball Cap with that as well.

TheVaultDweller
Yes, but an in in-universe statement and proof is undeniable, while director statements are mostly considered secondary evidence.

There was already proof in CA:CW, with him surviving multi-storey drops, running at comparable speeds to Super Soldiers, sending Bucky flying with a kick, managing to provide similar levels of resistance to Bucky's metal arm as Cap did, taking a metal arm haymaker to the chest in a nearly identical manner to how an unarmoured Cap did during the CA:TWS highway battle, and holding his own against WS after the latter demolished the likes of BW, Agent 13 etc. in the space of a few seconds, and surviving the explosion that killed his dad while only sustaining a small cut to the face (which also seemed to fully heal in a fairly short time frame).

What's more, when a director references the inclusion of a specific scene they added for the actual purposes of showcasing the point in question, and then further goes to state that the same point will be further explored in a future solo film, that's about as clear cut as you can get IMO.

Only a stubborn idiot would think that T'Challa is a regular human after seeing all his CW feats plus the directors confirming it themselves.

Darth Thor
^ Exactly yeah. Directors didn't just say it. They pointed the the evidence in the film.

I think BP will soon be rivalling Cap in popularity.

playa1258
Cap is the second most popular MCU character.

BP would have a hell of a climb.

marwash22
I think BP will soon be rivalling Cap in popularity. Originally posted by playa1258

BP would have a hell of a climb. BLACKpantherPOWER!

http://s2.favim.com/orig/36/black-cat-claw-paw-Favim.com-295508.gif

MF DELPH
I'm really hoping they use the whole Wakanda/'El Dorado' angle to back door in an Atlantean or Latverian easter egg.

wakkawakkawakka
I can see it being a possible link to Atlantis but I doubt anyone wants to touch on Latveria right now.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258

BP would have a hell of a climb.

Cap is probably 3rd to Iron Man and Spider-Man.

Just a bold prediction.

BLACKpantherPOWER!

http://s2.favim.com/orig/36/black-cat-claw-paw-Favim.com-295508.gif

thumb up

playa1258
Oh yeah Spider-Man is ahead too.

Brain slipped for a second. Although IM is arguably ahead of Spidey at the moment.

Inhuman
In popularity based on the MCU, IM, SM, Hulk >Cap. maybe even Rocket and Groot as well.

HulkIsHulk
There was already proof in CA:CW, with him surviving multi-storey drops, running at comparable speeds to Super Soldiers, sending Bucky flying with a kick, managing to provide similar levels of resistance to Bucky's metal arm as Cap did, taking a metal arm haymaker to the chest in a nearly identical manner to how an unarmoured Cap did during the CA:TWS highway battle, and holding his own against WS after the latter demolished the likes of BW, Agent 13 etc. in the space of a few seconds, and surviving the explosion that killed his dad while only sustaining a small cut to the face (which also seemed to fully heal in a fairly short time frame).

What's more, when a director references the inclusion of a specific scene they added for the actual purposes of showcasing the point in question, and then further goes to state that the same point will be further explored in a future solo film, that's about as clear cut as you can get IMO.

Only a stubborn idiot would think that T'Challa is a regular human after seeing all his CW feats plus the directors confirming it themselves.
Fanboys can be stubborn idiots. Look at this discussion I found while lurking at Reddit last year. I saved the link for gifs but it suits well here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/4luxas/who_in_your_opinion_with_their_feats_from_a/d3rhb8o/?st=j3sltmrt&sh=2a7f4425
https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/4luxas/who_in_your_opinion_with_their_feats_from_a/d3rhb8o/?st=j3sltmrt&sh=2a7f4425

Tzeentch
As far as popularity I don't think he will ever dwarf Cap (especially amongst the younger generation), but he will be a breath of fresh air for people who are getting fatigued with the series and are overexposed to the Moral Paragon personalities of the main Avengers, Tony and Steve especially.

While Tchalla is no psychopath, he's practical and grounded enough to kill bad guys with little remorse, kind of like Wonder Woman in her movie.

TheVaultDweller
Another thing I noticed is that there appears to be 2 different Black Panther suits in this trailer. The one in the jungle scene looks like it did in CA:CW, but the one when he jumps from the one car to the other is a bit different.

MF DELPH
Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if that is possibly a flashback to T'Chaka as Black Panther, or maybe to T'Challa in an old armor before the more ornate armor we saw in Civil War and the jungle scene. Though that armor seems to have energy powers as he released some kind of EMP on that SUV before flipping onto the other car.

TheVaultDweller
Or the jungle is a flashback to a previous Black Panther (those guys had some old school looking radios and such), and T'Challa kept that same suit for Civil War, but then upgraded it after the interaction with the outside world after the events of that film, because the city/cars during that jump/EMP scene seemed pretty modern. Because in both Civil War and this trailer it's implied that Wakanda had very little interaction with the outside world before a bunch of Wakandans got blown up in Lagos. So, I am thinking that the Civil War suit is the earlier suit, and the one that we see later is a post-Civil War upgrade, modified to be more powerful in the face of all the newer threats emerging.

Khazra Reborn
This looks better than I was expecting. Andy Serkis looks pretty boss as Klaw too, maybe we'll finally even get a good MCU villain that isn't Loki.

MF DELPH
I really wished they hadn't wasted Ronan the Accuser like they did in GotG. He had potential but they killed him off in the lamest way possible. Same with Red Skull. I don't think Hugo Weaving would come back to reprise the role at this point.

Kazenji
What makes you think Red Skull is dead?

MF DELPH
I don't think he's dead, the issue is Hugo Weaving being on the record saying he wouldn't reprise the role, and he as an actor having so much potential as the character and it being wasted.

Darth Thor
They don't really need Hugo Weaving to play RS.

But FYI he admitted himself that he would be contractually obligated to return if Marvel forced him.

MF DELPH
So they did sign him to a multi film deal?

Flyattractor
Seeing as how every Film Company wants to create a "Cinematic Universe" I would bet this is just the norm when signing any movie contract now.

marwash22
They don't really need Hugo Weaving to play RS.

But FYI he admitted himself that he would be contractually obligated to return if Marvel forced him. wut?

Studios can't force actors to do a movie they haven't agreed to be in. If Hugo signed a multi-film deal, it just means that his agreed upon money (and press obligations) is locked in should he appear in more movies... it's like an NBA rookie contract, they only have to pay you what you agreed to in that deal for subsequent movies... it doesn't mean they can make him appear in more movies that weren't discussed at the time.

The contract would also likely keep him from jumping ship and appearing in other non-Marvel superhero movies.

Disney/Marvel can't make him do shit if he only agreed to be in that one movie. The studio could try suing the actor, but that doesn't even work unless the studio has already spent money promoting that the actor will be in a movie, and that doesn't seem to be the case with Hugo.

Robtard
Originally posted by MF DELPH
So they did sign him to a multi film deal?

Even if not, they could just reel him in with $$$.

Kazenji
I know Hugo has said in the past he doesn't want to return to the role but then last year he changed his tune on it all

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/23/hugo-weaving-changed-tune-speaking-positively-playing-red-skull/

Darth Thor
89million views for the trailer:

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1670010/black-panther-is-generating-huge-trailer-numbers-will-it-translate-to-the-box-office

Yep, BP gonna rival Cap wink

tkitna
BP is going to blow up into the A list section real soon.

marwash22
"A list section"?

Kazenji
Yeah A-List section of superheroes

he's not quite up there with the likes of Spider-Man & Batman and few others.

marwash22
ahhh. gotcha

TheVaultDweller
So, looks like it is the heart-shaped herb that is responsible for his enhancement: https://moviepilot.com/p/black-panther-heart-shaped-herb-wakanda-powers/4292242

Sable
89million views for the trailer:

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1670010/black-panther-is-generating-huge-trailer-numbers-will-it-translate-to-the-box-office

Yep, BP gonna rival Cap wink

Gentlemans bet? I say no way it takes in more then Civil War.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Sable
Gentlemans bet? I say no way it takes in more then Civil War.

Well that doesn't matter much given BP was in Civil War stick out tongue

I'm betting It could rival Winter Soldier though. And that's a bold prediction given WS is one of my favourite MCU films. In fact It's The No.1 for a lot of people.

It will definitely swoop over CA1 in box office and reception though.

Either way you know it's gonna be total bad ass.

TheVaultDweller
Fanboys can be stubborn idiots. Look at this discussion I found while lurking at Reddit last year. I saved the link for gifs but it suits well here:

I missed this posts earlier. That guy's comments are pretty silly, given what we see in the film.

But Reddit is a retarded place for debating, as a lot of people show massive levels of bias in favour of some characters and against others. I have seen people there argue that MCU Luke Cage can be seriously hurt/killed by regular fire, despite the fact that he has survived two fiery explosions without any injury whatsoever, simply because Mariah Dillard once asked Cottonmouth whether he could be burned.

marwash22
So, looks like it is the heart-shaped herb that is responsible for his enhancement: https://moviepilot.com/p/black-panther-heart-shaped-herb-wakanda-powers/4292242 soooo, like the comics.

carthage
hoping they make this a trilogy

Kazenji
That's a given at this point.

TheVaultDweller
soooo, like the comics.

Pretty much. Some people were speculating that they might go a different route, given how they've changed other things for the MCU before. Glad they decided to stick close to the source material though.

HulkIsHulk
Pretty much. Some people were speculating that they might go a different route, given how they've changed other things for the MCU before. Glad they decided to stick close to the source material though.
Me too.

TheVaultDweller
One thing I am curious about is how lasting the effects of the herb are for the film version. Judging by the fact that T'Chaka just looked like a pudgy, old man at the time of his death, I assume it needs continuous consumption to remain effective.

mehedi067
well and good

prabhash.s
Another avenger added to the team. Excited to watch

carthage
http://screenrant.com/black-panther-sdcc-comic-con-trailer-description/

Kazenji
Erik Killmonger to get his own Black Panther suit which will be gold

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-villain-killmonger-gold-suit-explained/

i've never much of Black Panther but did Erik ever have something similar in the comics?

Mindset
One thing I am curious about is how lasting the effects of the herb are for the film version. Judging by the fact that T'Chaka just looked like a pudgy, old man at the time of his death, I assume it needs continuous consumption to remain effective. Maybe he just had superpowers and was still pudgy.

marwash22
Erik Killmonger to get his own Black Panther suit which will be gold

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-villain-killmonger-gold-suit-explained/

i've never much of Black Panther but did Erik ever have something similar in the comics? not really. He's worn gold body armor and a mask tho.

marwash22
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5586/1119907-km3.jpg

Mindset
This will be the greatest movie ever made.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe he just had superpowers and was still pudgy.

Then he can be SJW Black Panther. big grin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCTxCO-U0AAtrH7.jpg

Kazenji

marwash22
i think we saw it at the end of trailer when BP is on the car.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a6/1a/52/a61a528454ff1c1ccf0be556fe6c51dc.gif

John Mathew
Superb trailer.
I am gonna watch this very soon.

Kazenji
There's a new trailer coming in the next few weeks.

marwash22
heh. I'm already in. I might skip it like i have with the last few Thor trailers.

TheVaultDweller
Warning. This trailer shows you quite a bit.

xB7nH-ohCz4

playa1258
Looks like BP might stomp Cap now.

Just as strong and fast with way better gear.

marwash22
*fights urge to watch trailer*

Robtard
Originally posted by playa1258
Looks like BP might stomp Cap now.

Just as strong and fast with way better gear.

We kind of knew that in CW though, he did basically match Cap and Bucky in the speed and strength department with an edge in agility, gaining the advantage over both a few times.

playa1258
The edge looks bigger now.

Wakandan tech looks very impressive. Maybe too advanced LMAO.

Robtard
Yeah, bit too futuristic, I watched parts of the trailer. Do wonder if they're going to work in an infinity gem plot-line as being the source/reason as to why they're seemingly 50-100 years ahead of the rest of the world. Tony would be impressed.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I was going to say that, so far at least, Wakandan technology looks more reminiscent of what we see from the various alien races rather than anything else on MCU Earth.

playa1258
Ross talking about Gods, Aliens and high tech weapons and T'Challa did not seem impressed at all by any of it.

Robtard
Oh really, I'll watch the whole thing later with sound then.

I know it won't happen, but be cool if Bucky had a scene, maybe appearing with a new Wakandan-tech arm.

marwash22
Tony created advanced robotics, AI and a new element, among other things, but a civilization of black people MUST have had help creating their technology.

smh.

Robtard
No one's saying that, so stop trying to be an edgelord, mouth

As far as Ultron, Tony tapped into the mind gem to assist him.

marwash22
sure thing, Trumptard

TheVaultDweller
I know it won't happen, but be cool if Bucky had a scene, maybe appearing with a new Wakandan-tech arm.

Well, he did appear to have a new robo arm during the leaked Infinity War teaser from a while back, and also looked to be standing alongside Wakandan soldiers, IIRC. Put it in spoiler tags because I know a few people made a point to avoid the Infinity War teaser in case it spoiled anything for the films between now and then.

Robtard
sure thing, Trumptard

https://media.giphy.com/media/SF4aJKqEchIiY/giphy.gif

Robtard
Well, he did appear to have a new robo arm during the leaked Infinity War teaser from a while back, and also looked to be standing alongside Wakandan soldiers, IIRC. Put it in spoiler tags because I know a few people made a point to avoid the Infinity War teaser in case it spoiled anything for the films between now and then.

I've not seen, I've been slacking on trailers and leaked info for some time now. But cool, sounds awesome.

carthage
Did anyone see that massive jump Tchalla at 1:59-2:05 did on that building? That was like Spiderman Level shit

playa1258
He seems to have gotten a big bump up.

TheVaultDweller
Well, given how secretive the Wakandans apparently are towards the rest of the world, this trailer makes me think he left his fanciest toys at home during CA:CW, in order to keep a relatively low profile (all things considered, of course) and not reveal what he is really capable of. We do see multiple Black Panther suits during this trailer after all.

Robtard
Wondering if Wakandans have tech that matches the IM suits(seems like they would now); why T'Challa seems that much more powerful. A super-soldier type inside powered armor. That's Space Marine level shit.

playa1258
Wakanda will be a key player during Infinity War.

They might have the Soul Stone.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>