Heimdall vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
The god that knows all and see's all

vs

The mindless green ape

Heimdall gets his sword and knife.

Genesis-Soldier
heimdall would woop although i see the hulk putting up a good fight
7/10 for the asgardian
although the hulk has a chance. if he can catch Heimdall off guard (or more likely off balance) then his chances increase dramatically

Time Immemorial
I don't see Heimdall being in fear of Hulk since he knows of him and see's how he fights. Also being able to see everything in the Universe at once might give him a different perception on time and reaction speed.

Stoic
The Hulk would beat him up like he did to Loki. Heimdall would see it coming, know it was coming, and yet be able to nothing about it coming.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk would beat him up like he did to Loki. Heimdall would see it coming, know it was coming, and yet be able to nothing about it coming.

He broke out of the casket freeze, and cut a ship with a dagger that was cutting through buildings. He prolly would do better then Thor.

FrothByte
Did MCU Hulk ever demonstrate the ability to heal? If not, then Heimdall can mess him up pretty bad with that sword and knife.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Did MCU Hulk ever demonstrate the ability to heal? If not, then Heimdall can mess him up pretty bad with that sword and knife.

Bana hulk had some minor healing feats. Nothing major iirrc.

Robtard
Heimdall cuts the Hulk in half with his two-handed great sword.

TheVaultDweller
Heimdall was implied to be close to Thor and a potential threat to Odin, by Loki. He murders Hulk.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Heimdall was implied to be close to Thor and a potential threat to Odin, by Loki. He murders Hulk.
O n message boards feats are considered not simply statements or cutting up few featless guys. Not to mention Hulk got stabbed through the heart and still kept going. He dominates Heimadall

FrothByte
When was Hulk stabbed through the heart?

steverules_2

When did Loki say Heimdall was a potential threat to Odin?

Placidity
I believe he said Odin fears Heimdall.

Given the feats, its not really a justified statement.

Edit: Here is the quote, not exactly what I said, but I guess it is implied:

Odin does not fear Heimdall only because of his loyalty?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by steverules_2
When did Loki say Heimdall was a potential threat to Odin?

It was implied when the two talked and Loki asked why Odin was never worried about Heimdall, despite his powers, to which Heimdall said that Odin was his king, and that he was sworn to obey him. This says to me that at least Loki believed that Heimdall had enough power to cause trouble (even for Odin), if he chose to do so.

steverules_2
Ah yeah that bit

Psychotron
Odin is rather featless in the MCU, though.

Placidity
Originally posted by Psychotron
Odin is rather featless in the MCU, though.

I'm sure there is something if you dig from the first movie.

For one, he can give and take Thor's powers at will. That alone means he is far more powerful than Thor.

He did lose a eye though, that's sort of noob.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
O n message boards feats are considered not simply statements or cutting up few featless guys. Not to mention Hulk got stabbed through the heart and still kept going. He dominates Heimadall

That never happened in the movies.

Heimdell knife ripped a ship apart that was cutting through buildings.

Firefly218
Hulk wins

draxx_tOfU
Hulk punches him.

Time Immemorial
And he gets his arm and head cut off..

Robtard
Cut in half perfectly down the middle.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm sure there is something if you dig from the first movie.

For one, he can give and take Thor's powers at will. That alone means he is far more powerful than Thor.

He did lose a eye though, that's sort of noob.

Yeah, but on the other hand, he was apparently killed/beaten by Loki in the second movie. The same Loki who was completely wrecked by the Hulk.

Robtard
Odin's dead; we have no idea if it was Loki who gave the killing blow and if it was, exactly how he did it. Could have been trickery, poison, some device he managed to get that we've not seen yet.

I sincerely doubt it was in a fair fight.

Placidity
Wait, how do we know Odin is dead?

StealthRanger
Was going to say the same thing, where is the evidence Odin died? Anything concrete?

TheVaultDweller
Well, we don't know for sure what Odin's status is, but we do know that Loki somehow got the better of him to such a degree that he could assume Odin's mantle as ruler of Asgard. It's interesting to note though that the "guard" who reports Loki's apparent demise was probably Loki himself, considering he briefly uses that exact same appearance when he does multiple illusion disguises after Thor frees him.

Also, I personally don't take that Hulk/Loki scene from Avengers as a good portrayal of how they'd measure up to each other in a proper fight. Loki was weaponless and acting stupid and out of character, so I regard it as little more than PIS to make the Hulk fanboys happy. Similar to when the Hulk decks Thor after the two bring the one Leviathan down together.

Psychotron
I'm not saying Loki is > Odin, but obviously something happened. That, plus Odin's lack of feats, tells me he's not much stronger than Thor.

I don't think movie Loki has any feats that suggest he can last long against Hulk, not when Thor is clearly his superior despite holding back.

Time Immemorial
I'm not saying Loki is > Odin, but obviously something happened. That, plus Odin's lack of feats, tells me he's not much stronger than Thor.

I don't think movie Loki has any feats that suggest he can last long against Hulk, not when Thor is clearly his superior despite holding back.

Odin>Thor

He takes his power at will.

That is a huge feat if you think of the ramifications of turning him mortal, taking his hammer and placing the enchantment on it.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Odin>Thor

He takes his power at will.

That is a huge feat if you think of the ramifications of turning him mortal, taking his hammer and placing the enchantment on it.

And yet he barely managed to transport Thor to Earth.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Wait, how do we know Odin is dead?
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Was going to say the same thing, where is the evidence Odin died? Anything concrete?
Well, we don't know for sure what Odin's status is, but we do know that Loki somehow got the better of him to such a degree that he could assume Odin's mantle as ruler of Asgard. It's interesting to note though that the "guard" who reports Loki's apparent demise was probably Loki himself, considering he briefly uses that exact same appearance when he does multiple illusion disguises after Thor frees him.

Also, I personally don't take that Hulk/Loki scene from Avengers as a good portrayal of how they'd measure up to each other in a proper fight. Loki was weaponless and acting stupid and out of character, so I regard it as little more than PIS to make the Hulk fanboys happy. Similar to when the Hulk decks Thor after the two bring the one Leviathan down together.

It's like you guys don't even Marvel. Don't even Marvel at all. Might as well have Quanchi112 come out of hiding with this Marvel-ignorance. Sheesh.

"That was a big twist. It took us a while to realize that we were actually going to kill him. And then it took us a while to realize that we were going to do it in the end" - K. Feige

"He's dead. I've done two, that's enough." A. Hopkins

Source: http://screencrush.com/thor-2-odin/

Time Immemorial
Thats pretty ****ed up they killed Odin off in that manner. **** that.

Robtard
Sir Anthony Hopkins would have no more of this tomfoolery, he's a real thespian and real roles call to him

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Sir Anthony Hopkins would have no more of this tomfoolery, he's a real thespian and real roles call to him

Agreed, he's better then Marvel games..

TheVaultDweller
It's like you guys don't even Marvel. Don't even Marvel at all. Might as well have Quanchi112 come out of hiding with this Marvel-ignorance. Sheesh.

"That was a big twist. It took us a while to realize that we were actually going to kill him. And then it took us a while to realize that we were going to do it in the end" - K. Feige

"He's dead. I've done two, that's enough." A. Hopkins

Source: http://screencrush.com/thor-2-odin/

Well, Rob was right then and Odin is dead. Which is lame, and makes Odin go down as one of the most disappointing Marvel movie adaptations to date.

Placidity
Well you never know, he may make an appearance in another form.

Either way, I don't see it as a feat for Loki, we don't even know what happened.

Tzeentch
The axiom that no one is ever truly dead is as true in movies as it is in comics. Hopkins doesn't want to do the role anymore, just like Elrond didn't want to be Red Skull anymore. Doesn't mean that the two characters can't be brought back. All it takes is a plot-device.

Psychotron
No one can fill Anthony Hopkins' shoes, though. If Marvel recasts him it will be a big mistake. It's too bad we didn't see Odin own Thanos or anyone else.

Robtard
Odin had what, 25-30mins of total screen time in both Thor flicks. While solid, I doubt anyone is really going to miss him.

The question is, if Loki is impersonating Odin, how are they going to do the bits where Loki's being Odin in Thor 3 if Hopkins really is done?

Firefly218
He's signed to a contract, isn't he? Marvel can force him back.

Why do actors do this? Such a dick thing to do.

Time Immemorial
Odin had what, 25-30mins of total screen time in both Thor flicks. While solid, I doubt anyone is really going to miss him.

The question is, if Loki is impersonating Odin, how are they going to do the bits where Loki's being Odin in Thor 3 if Hopkins really is done?

Simply put Marvel screwed up.

Firefly218
How did Marvel screw up? By casting Anthony Hopkins? Just stop.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
When was Hulk stabbed through the heart?
That never happened in the movies.

See the abomination fight again

Robtard
That wasn't "through the heart". Hulk just got stabbed in his sexy pectoral muscle.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Firefly218
He meant they screw up y creating potential storylines when the actors supposed to play it will not be there

HulkIsHulk
And he gets his arm and head cut off..
Cut in half perfectly down the middle.
And then Heimdall wakes up from the lovely dream he was having and realizes Hulk ended the fight before it even began by KTFOing him right off the bat

Psychotron

By making crap movies.

Time Immemorial

Ok

Time Immemorial

No sorry, it was not through the heart.

juggerman

Stabbed in the chest=/=stabbed in the heart

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Stabbed in the chest=/=stabbed in the heart

Huh?

Robtard
And then Heimdall wakes up from the lovely dream he was having and realizes Hulk ended the fight before it even began by KTFOing him right off the bat

Yeah, no. Hulk isn't some extremely skillful fighter; he's going to have to work VERY hard to connect with Heimdall, who happens to be a seasoned warrior who carries a BFS.

TheVaultDweller
Huh?

Basically, he is saying, like most people here would probably agree, that getting stabbed in the chest does not mean he was stabbed through the heart. If it went right through him, then sure, you could make the claim. But given the size of the wound compared to the size of the Hulk's chest, I am betting that the spike barely made it all the way through his pectoral muscle. I highly doubt it got past any bone.

Time Immemorial
Basically, he is saying, like most people here would probably agree, that getting stabbed in the chest does not mean he was stabbed through the heart. If it went right through him, then sure, you could make the claim. But given the size of the wound compared to the size of the Hulk's chest, I am betting that the spike barely made it all the way through his pectoral muscle. I highly doubt it got past any bone.

Thanks

juggerman
Huh?

I am under the impression =/= means "not equal to" or "does not equal". Sorry if it wasn't clear

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
I am under the impression =/= means "not equal to" or "does not equal". Sorry if it wasn't clear

You you are correct, I just was unclear what you meant.

Genesis-Soldier
to be honest i can see Hulk hurting heimdall, to deny the possibility would be madness. But to Say the hulk could win... nope nope nopety nope. aint going to happen unless heimdall was wooped before hand

and there are no feats of that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.