KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Heimdall vs Hulk

Heimdall vs Hulk
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heimdall vs Hulk

The god that knows all and see's all

vs

The mindless green ape

Heimdall gets his sword and knife.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 10:36 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

heimdall would woop although i see the hulk putting up a good fight
7/10 for the asgardian
although the hulk has a chance. if he can catch Heimdall off guard (or more likely off balance) then his chances increase dramatically

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:27 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see Heimdall being in fear of Hulk since he knows of him and see's how he fights. Also being able to see everything in the Universe at once might give him a different perception on time and reaction speed.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:30 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Hulk would beat him up like he did to Loki. Heimdall would see it coming, know it was coming, and yet be able to nothing about it coming.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:35 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk would beat him up like he did to Loki. Heimdall would see it coming, know it was coming, and yet be able to nothing about it coming.

He broke out of the casket freeze, and cut a ship with a dagger that was cutting through buildings. He prolly would do better then Thor.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:37 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Did MCU Hulk ever demonstrate the ability to heal? If not, then Heimdall can mess him up pretty bad with that sword and knife.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:41 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Did MCU Hulk ever demonstrate the ability to heal? If not, then Heimdall can mess him up pretty bad with that sword and knife.

Bana hulk had some minor healing feats. Nothing major iirrc.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 11:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Heimdall cuts the Hulk in half with his two-handed great sword.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 12:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Heimdall was implied to be close to Thor and a potential threat to Odin, by Loki. He murders Hulk.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 07:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Heimdall was implied to be close to Thor and a potential threat to Odin, by Loki. He murders Hulk.

O n message boards feats are considered not simply statements or cutting up few featless guys. Not to mention Hulk got stabbed through the heart and still kept going. He dominates Heimadall

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:27 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

When was Hulk stabbed through the heart?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:58 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

When did Loki say Heimdall was a potential threat to Odin?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:04 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I believe he said Odin fears Heimdall.

Given the feats, its not really a justified statement.

Edit: Here is the quote, not exactly what I said, but I guess it is implied:

quote:
Loki: What troubles you, gatekeeper?

Heimdall: I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim but could neither see you nor hear you. You were shrouded from me like the Frost Giants that had entered this realm.

Loki: Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service.

Heimdall: Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see.

Loki: You have great power, Heimdall. Did Odin fear you?

Heimdall: No.

Loki: And why is that?

Heimdall: Because he is my king, and I am sworn to obey him.

Odin does not fear Heimdall only because of his loyalty?

Last edited by Placidity on Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 11:44 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by steverules_2
When did Loki say Heimdall was a potential threat to Odin?

It was implied when the two talked and Loki asked why Odin was never worried about Heimdall, despite his powers, to which Heimdall said that Odin was his king, and that he was sworn to obey him. This says to me that at least Loki believed that Heimdall had enough power to cause trouble (even for Odin), if he chose to do so.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 11:48 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Ah yeah that bit

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 12:01 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Odin is rather featless in the MCU, though.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 12:41 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Psychotron
Odin is rather featless in the MCU, though.

I'm sure there is something if you dig from the first movie.

For one, he can give and take Thor's powers at will. That alone means he is far more powerful than Thor.

He did lose a eye though, that's sort of noob.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 01:20 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
O n message boards feats are considered not simply statements or cutting up few featless guys. Not to mention Hulk got stabbed through the heart and still kept going. He dominates Heimadall

That never happened in the movies.

Heimdell knife ripped a ship apart that was cutting through buildings.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:03 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk wins

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 06:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Hulk punches him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 07:57 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote