DarthAnt66 + Q99 vs EmperorDMB + Nephthys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
The terms are the following:

Each person will be given one character, there will be two characters per team, I will decide the winner depending on evidence provided and quality of arguments.

Team One:
Revan Reborn(Foundry) - DarthAnt66
Jaina Solo Fel(FOTJ) - Q99

Team Two:
Darth Bane(DOE) - EmperorDMB
Darth Zannah(DOE) - Nephthys

Rules:

Only arguments made by the aforementioned users will be taken into account.

I will not provide arguments for either side.

Trolling will be punished via severe penalties.(Meaning absolutely none at all)

All out, Force, Sabers.

Arena: Lehon Temple.

carthage
You usually have to get their permissions to get them to do a personal debate. and Oh and lest I forget.

TEAM 1 SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

AncientPower
*shrug* I'm just interested to see how the debate goes.

Vorpal Ruin
Nice characters for debate.

AncientPower
Thank you.

carthage
Not really Bane would get stomped by either, and Zannah already lost the debate in Fated's thread.

Q99
I am going to assume that Jaina will go up against Zannah, where I will note that, while Zannah has good defense, Jaina's style is much more unconventional and incorporates mandalorian anti-force user tactics, thus it's likely to be fairly outside Zannah's experience, in addition to Jaina's general high level of skill.

Furthermore, as she showed on several occasions, Jaina has strong force defense, and as she is of Skywalker blood, and fully trained, ultimately when their powers go head to head, she should be able to defend. Zannah's skills and techniques are impressive to be sure, but Jaina could defend against her brother's force.

Though she hasn't directly been shown to combat a foe that uses mental abilities ala Zannahs, she *has* shown skill in affecting the mind herself, having learned how to manipulate and erase memories from Kyp, repaired Tahiri Veila's fragmented mind, and knows Battle Meld, a move that may help protect both her and Revan from mental attacks.

Heck, for that matter, she does know Force Lightning, and the use of the attack from a Jedi may catch Zannah off-guard.

carthage
Zannah has no proven defense against telekinesis other than being sent flying multiple times by Bane with a force scream and a TK wave while he was in Orbalisks. Jaina's has sent Kyp Durron back with lightning (he is more powerful than either Bane or Zannah by many tiers), and Jaina's TK feats are far more impressive than Zannah's lack thereof. You're right on everything else.

Vorpal and Ancient all provided examples of Jaina's mental defenses and examples of her mental strength. Team 1 takes this in a bloodbath

AncientPower
Nicely done Q99, makes a point of every aspect and isn't a wall o' text.

Q99
Carthage, you aren't listed as one of the debaters smile

Nephthys
This isn't a difficult debate for my team. Ant admits Revan is inferior to Bane and even if Zannah does lose to Jaina (she won't), Bane will kill her afterwards. Though given Zannah's defensive nature, she'll last longer than Revan would.

I've already proven that Zannah would beat Jaina however. Jaina has nothing to threaten Zannah with, while Zannah can crush her mind. This is also on Lehon, where Zannah can potentially Solo (hehehe) with her tentacles.

AncientPower
Ah concerning the nexus, it is non-existent for the purposes of this match.

Emperordmb
I'm willing to jump into this later when I have time, but in the future, might I request that the debaters agree to the debate before it is made?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm willing to jump into this later when I have time, but in the future, might I request that the debaters agree to the debate before it is made?

Yeah, let's not have a Marco/Ant incident again. This could potentially be a good debate.

Arhael
Q99 solos!

Nephthys
TBH I wasn't aware that Q99 knew much about Jaina.

DarthAnt66
At least with Marco he did make a "Revan vs Maul" topic... meanwhile, I have said many times that Bane>Revan. erm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Q99 is a master at anyone the majority of users don't know anything about. wink

DarthAnt66
Ever since day 1 of debating I have put Bane above Revan bruh.

Nephthys
And yet Zannah is Ventress level to him. laughing

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

I don't know her as well as some other characters, but I've read a reasonably sized chunk of her stuff and have awareness of the stuff I haven't read.

carthage
There isn't much of a debate to be had. Ant could demolish Neph's argument at any time, though I know he's had the consistent opinion of Bane > Revan since SWF a year ago. Granted, Bane has no feats that put him on a high tier duelist like Revan- Revan beating Malak is a greater feat of skill than Bane beating two academy trainees. I guess Ant is just being nice.

Also lol @ Zannah being Ventress tier. Zannah hasn't bested anyone even on Bruu Jun fan's tier, with a nexus I still doubt she'd beat Jaina who is superior in every category.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.