Darth Zannah Vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
Battle takes place on Toydaria.

Both combatants are in their primes.

Who wins, who dies?

Emperordmb
Zannah can definitely hold out against him in a duel, and Savage won't be able to overcome her mind spell.

red8
Zannah stomps.

carthage
Opress takes the duel and wins all out, loses the force round.

FreshestSlice
Sabers only- Savage
Force- Zannah
All out- Zannah

Revanchiste
Without the mind spell.. Savage.... But finaly defintivly Bane apprentice !

Nargaroth
Uhm, I have my doubts that Zannah's sorcery would work on Savage. While Savage lacks any willpower showings, he is also a mindless beast, so Zannah is very, very unlikely to find some inner demon in him to exploit.

Nephthys
Lol. Savage isn't a mindless animal. He's still freaking sentient. erm

carthage
There is nothing in Savage's past to suggest her spells would work thumb up. Savage also like all the other power duelists she's fought can also just pound her relentlessly not giving her time to prep, or he can just ragdoll her

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol. Savage isn't a mindless animal. He's still freaking sentient. erm

That was probably an exaggeration on my part, but I think you guess what I actually meant.

Nephthys
Savage has already proven that he's susceptible to mental domination with the Nightsister forehead tap. He also lacks great force mastery and knowledge, suggesting he has no knowledge of how to defend against sorcery. And he doesn't need a specific demon for her spell to be effective. He'd probably be forced into a coma immediately.

Originally posted by Nargaroth
That was probably an exaggeration on my part, but I think you guess what I actually meant.

No not really. Just because he's a stupid brute doesn't mean mental attacks can't effect him.

NewGuy01
Zannah wins.

Stigma
Savage wins.

NewGuy01
Savage could win but he probably doesn't.

Nephthys
Zannah one-shots.

McP
Originally posted by Stigma
Savage wins.

Emperordmb
Zannah breaks him.

McP
Ok I agree. That big piece of shit could barely overhelm pathetic Count Dooku. Zannah stomps

Kurk
Savage would win in Saber only. Can't say anything about force fight cuz I'm not that familiar with Zannah's powers

EmperorSidious2
Zannah in all rounds. She can defend against his unrefined and barbaric assaults and his mind is to tortured to resist her sorcery.

DarthAnt66
Savage wins solidly.

SunRazer
Zannah wins. She contends in sabers and wins with Sorcery.

Stigma
Not sure, man.

She doesn't have the feats to withstand Savage's assault for long. Zannah can contend, no doubt, but she will be defeated in a duel before she has a chance to charge up her mental attacks.

Savage's raw power will also be a big factor to consider imho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.