KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah Vs Savage Opress

Darth Zannah Vs Savage Opress
Started by: Nargaroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nargaroth

Darth Zannah Vs Savage Opress

Battle takes place on Toydaria.

Both combatants are in their primes.

Who wins, who dies?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 11:34 AM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Zannah can definitely hold out against him in a duel, and Savage won't be able to overcome her mind spell.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Zannah stomps.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 05:02 PM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Opress takes the duel and wins all out, loses the force round.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 06:00 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Sabers only- Savage
Force- Zannah
All out- Zannah

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 06:16 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Without the mind spell.. Savage.... But finaly defintivly Bane apprentice !

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

Uhm, I have my doubts that Zannah's sorcery would work on Savage. While Savage lacks any willpower showings, he is also a mindless beast, so Zannah is very, very unlikely to find some inner demon in him to exploit.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol. Savage isn't a mindless animal. He's still freaking sentient. erm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

There is nothing in Savage's past to suggest her spells would work thumb up. Savage also like all the other power duelists she's fought can also just pound her relentlessly not giving her time to prep, or he can just ragdoll her

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:17 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol. Savage isn't a mindless animal. He's still freaking sentient. erm

That was probably an exaggeration on my part, but I think you guess what I actually meant.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:18 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Savage has already proven that he's susceptible to mental domination with the Nightsister forehead tap. He also lacks great force mastery and knowledge, suggesting he has no knowledge of how to defend against sorcery. And he doesn't need a specific demon for her spell to be effective. He'd probably be forced into a coma immediately.

Originally posted by Nargaroth
That was probably an exaggeration on my part, but I think you guess what I actually meant.

No not really. Just because he's a stupid brute doesn't mean mental attacks can't effect him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Zannah wins.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Savage wins.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Savage could win but he probably doesn't.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 12:22 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah one-shots.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 01:50 PM
McP

Originally posted by Stigma
Savage wins.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:41 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Zannah breaks him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Ok I agree. That big piece of shit could barely overhelm pathetic Count Dooku. Zannah stomps

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:55 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage would win in Saber only. Can't say anything about force fight cuz I'm not that familiar with Zannah's powers

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Zannah in all rounds. She can defend against his unrefined and barbaric assaults and his mind is to tortured to resist her sorcery.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 09:31 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote