You Run the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Copy and Paste:

Lightning
Telekinesis
Illusions
Tendrils
Amulet Blasts
Force Drain
Force Sever
Deadly Sight
Dark Transfer
Battle Mind

into: https://www.random.org/lists/

And click randomize. Top 3 powers are the powers you get. You have Agen Kolar-level skill with the lightsaber. How far do you go?

Warm-Up: Coleman Trebor

1. Cin Drallig
2. Mandalore the Ultimate
3. Adi Gallia
4. Saesee Tiin
5. Savage Opress
6. Darth Maul (SoD)
7. Count Dooku
8. Exar Kun

Boss: Reborn Krayt

DarthAnt66
Very clever. thumb up We should do more of these, excellent topic. big grin
I feel we can use this concept for a ton of other things as well. Sweet.
Personally, I think I fall at Maul. I feel the illusions can pull me through the rest.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My powers are Force Drain, Tendrils, and Amulet Blasts.....

Fall at Exar Kun. My force powers should be up to par, but not my lightsaber skill.

NewGuy01
I steamroll with tendrils.

Fated Xtasy
Dark Transfer, illusions and Tendrils... I think I stop at either Kun or Krayt.

Nice thread btw, very clever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lightning, Illusions, and Battlemind. :mmm:

Emperordmb
Tendrils, illusions, and TK.

Possibly clear, tendrils are pretty OP

Trocity
Illusions, Dark Transfer, Force Drain. Probably fall at Dooku. Awesome topic. thumb up

NewGuy01
Wait, so if you don't roll TK you don't have telekinesis? I get ragdolled by Maul, then.

carthage
Illusions, Amulet blasts, telekinesis

Kolar level skill allows me to hold my own against Maul, illusions hit him and while he's dazed I kill him. Exar Kun isnt much above Kolar as a duelist, but he has no TK feats so I can take him out.

50/50 on Dooku, if I can beat Kun or Maul I can take Krayt

The Merchant
Force Sever
Dark Transfer
Telekinesis

I'd solo.

deathslash
Tendrils
Force Sever
Force Drain

I think I can pass this

edit: this is a pretty good thread, but you should also add tutaminis and shatterpoint to the list of abilities.

Sinious
Dark Transfer
Tendrils
Telekinesis

Fall at Kun.

carthage
Yeah because tendrils might require you to have a nexus. Granted, a more powerful character than Zannah might be able to use them easier- but you'd be exhausted after

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah because tendrils might require you to have a nexus. Granted, a more powerful character than Zannah might be able to use them easier- but you'd be exhausted after

What if I have prep?

BTW, isn't it ironic that "illusions" is at the top of your list? rolling on floor laughing

Selenial
Telekinesis, Drain and Sever.

Beautiful, I am basically Traya. Probably fall to Krayt.

carthage
Illusions require a few seconds to prep maybe less, tendrils require longer depending on your power/any level of residual darkside energy. With Kolars dueling level you could hold your own against a high tier duelist, but you'd likely be killed before you could gather power for tendrils. Youd have a better chance with illusions, also The OP doesnt state what lightsaber form you could use.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Illusions require a few seconds to prep maybe less, tendrils require longer depending on your power/any level of residual darkside energy. With Kolars dueling level you could hold your own against a high tier duelist, but you'd likely be killed before you could gather power for tendrils. Youd have a better chance with illusions, also The OP doesnt state what lightsaber form you could use.

I meant that its ironic that you have illusions as your no.1 power since you are a very delusional person. Sorry I didn't say it clear enough.

But yes, illusions require less time of prep. I don't even know how tendrils work tbh.

Board Walker
Theoretically wouldn't dark sight be the most powerful ability? Imagine some one with dark sight on the level of Nihilus Force Devour ability, one look at the galaxy and it instantly dies/explodes.

Tzeentch
I got illusions, telekinesis and force sever.

Assuming I have complete mastery of these powers and can use them to the maximum level we've seen them be used in the mythos, I'm basically broken as **** and clear it with ease. Couldn't have asked for a better trifecta.

Emperordmb
Oh yeah, speaking of which, I talked to Skillz about this, and apparently the Tendrils are of the potency of Kun's on Yavin IV and not Zannah's on Ambria.

That might change a few people's opinions on how far they'd get.

carthage
That would mean your overall power level would be JA Kun/dueling level Kolar.

You'd stomp mercilessly

Nalaniel
Force sever, telekinesis and battlemind.

I die to Savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.