KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » You Run the Gauntlet!

You Run the Gauntlet!
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You Run the Gauntlet!

Copy and Paste:

Lightning
Telekinesis
Illusions
Tendrils
Amulet Blasts
Force Drain
Force Sever
Deadly Sight
Dark Transfer
Battle Mind

into: https://www.random.org/lists/

And click randomize. Top 3 powers are the powers you get. You have Agen Kolar-level skill with the lightsaber. How far do you go?

Warm-Up: Coleman Trebor

1. Cin Drallig
2. Mandalore the Ultimate
3. Adi Gallia
4. Saesee Tiin
5. Savage Opress
6. Darth Maul (SoD)
7. Count Dooku
8. Exar Kun

Boss: Reborn Krayt

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:21 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Very clever. thumb up We should do more of these, excellent topic. big grin
I feel we can use this concept for a ton of other things as well. Sweet.
Personally, I think I fall at Maul. I feel the illusions can pull me through the rest.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

My powers are Force Drain, Tendrils, and Amulet Blasts.....

Fall at Exar Kun. My force powers should be up to par, but not my lightsaber skill.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:28 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I steamroll with tendrils.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:28 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Dark Transfer, illusions and Tendrils... I think I stop at either Kun or Krayt.

Nice thread btw, very clever.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lightning, Illusions, and Battlemind. :mmm:

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:33 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Tendrils, illusions, and TK.

Possibly clear, tendrils are pretty OP

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Illusions, Dark Transfer, Force Drain. Probably fall at Dooku. Awesome topic. thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wait, so if you don't roll TK you don't have telekinesis? I get ragdolled by Maul, then.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:11 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Illusions, Amulet blasts, telekinesis

Kolar level skill allows me to hold my own against Maul, illusions hit him and while he's dazed I kill him. Exar Kun isnt much above Kolar as a duelist, but he has no TK feats so I can take him out.

50/50 on Dooku, if I can beat Kun or Maul I can take Krayt

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:55 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Force Sever
Dark Transfer
Telekinesis

I'd solo.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:59 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Tendrils
Force Sever
Force Drain

I think I can pass this

edit: this is a pretty good thread, but you should also add tutaminis and shatterpoint to the list of abilities.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:04 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Dark Transfer
Tendrils
Telekinesis

Fall at Kun.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:54 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah because tendrils might require you to have a nexus. Granted, a more powerful character than Zannah might be able to use them easier- but you'd be exhausted after

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:01 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah because tendrils might require you to have a nexus. Granted, a more powerful character than Zannah might be able to use them easier- but you'd be exhausted after

What if I have prep?

BTW, isn't it ironic that "illusions" is at the top of your list? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Telekinesis, Drain and Sever.

Beautiful, I am basically Traya. Probably fall to Krayt.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Illusions require a few seconds to prep maybe less, tendrils require longer depending on your power/any level of residual darkside energy. With Kolars dueling level you could hold your own against a high tier duelist, but you'd likely be killed before you could gather power for tendrils. Youd have a better chance with illusions, also The OP doesnt state what lightsaber form you could use.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:17 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Illusions require a few seconds to prep maybe less, tendrils require longer depending on your power/any level of residual darkside energy. With Kolars dueling level you could hold your own against a high tier duelist, but you'd likely be killed before you could gather power for tendrils. Youd have a better chance with illusions, also The OP doesnt state what lightsaber form you could use.

I meant that its ironic that you have illusions as your no.1 power since you are a very delusional person. Sorry I didn't say it clear enough.

But yes, illusions require less time of prep. I don't even know how tendrils work tbh.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:21 AM
Board Walker

Theoretically wouldn't dark sight be the most powerful ability? Imagine some one with dark sight on the level of Nihilus Force Devour ability, one look at the galaxy and it instantly dies/explodes.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I got illusions, telekinesis and force sever.

Assuming I have complete mastery of these powers and can use them to the maximum level we've seen them be used in the mythos, I'm basically broken as **** and clear it with ease. Couldn't have asked for a better trifecta.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote