Darth Malak vs Revan [Sabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
My current undecided matchup. Even with his new feat, I feel I will continue to side with Darth Malak.

Revanchiste
Revan ! Remeber lazt time... Remeber why malak have a proteze ho **** it I don't want to write it with my zo **** up keyboard...

Malak iz to focuz on attack... Revan iz a zpecializt...

NewGuy01
Saber feats for Malak?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Saber feats for Malak?

Defeated a weak Bastila and Revan. And before Ant and everyone else starts hounding me for saying "weak" let me clarify. Bastila and Revan were tortured for a long time and had to fight through Sith troopers and Dark Jedi as well as Soul Karath and his little group before they got to Malak. So, exhaustion was most likely a large factor in Revans loss to Malak.

Nephthys
Revan

NewGuy01
Malak was skilled in Juyo, presumably a master of it, he was one of the best duelists of his day, defeated Bastila... Am I missing anything? Because none of this puts him above Kolar as a duelist.

Nephthys
If Malak was the better swordsman at base then on the Star Forge he'd have beat Revan up and down the thing. Not even mentioning that Revan did cut his jaw off in their previous duell.

Revanchiste
Remember firzt attempz for Malak to kill Revan....

DarthAnt66
Every comment in this thread made me facepalm. Wait until I get home.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Malak was skilled in Juyo, presumably a master of it, he was one of the best duelists of his day, defeated Bastila... Am I missing anything? Because none of this puts him above Kolar as a duelist.
Yeah, you are missing a lot. erm

Revanchiste
Eeeeerrrrr I know than he have great dodge abilituez etc but I'm to lazy to write with THIZ piece of zhit !!!!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yeah, you are missing a lot. erm

If so, your respect thread is lacking this "lot" you speak of.

DarthAnt66
Hence why it's not in my signature. Revan and Cade are currently my only hosted respect threads.

Revanchiste
Zaber only = no debuff ability for Malak....

Jmanghan
bumo

DarthAnt66
How do you manage to find these minor threads from 2014, rofl?

Jmanghan
How do you manage to find these minor threads from 2014, rofl? I looked up "Revan vs Malak sabers only" on google.

JKBart
that feel when even retarded mega-underage Ant from 2014 would still stomp 90% of current KMC memberbase

godemperortrump
Just seeing Revanchiste's post was enough of a reason to bump this thread.

Jmanghan
Hence why it's not in my signature. Revan and Cade are currently my only hosted respect threads. Holy shit.

NewGuy01
...?

darthbane77
Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.