Thanos W/Cosmic Cube Vs Extant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/4_zpsa728e031.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ENT_zps911e70f7.jpg

operator616
With worlogog?

Galan007
If so, Extant wins... Even with the incomplete Worlogog he had.

Insane Titan
If this if the Thanos from that Bendis arc he gets stomped.

operator616
Bendis arc wasn't really a CCU, so i don't that was the intention.

1970s CCU Thanos is the one we're using from what i can tell. And at that time, CCU was universal power max.

Extant w/ Worlogog wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
If this if the Thanos from that Bendis arc he gets stomped. Faithless. sick

Pretender.

Thanos wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616

1970s CCU Thanos is the one we're using from what i can tell. And at that time, CCU was universal power max.

Extant w/ Worlogog wins.

Wasn't the CC multi universal?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Wasn't the CC multi universal?

At the time when Thanos was using it and prior to that, everything about the cube was universal. It was even outright mentioned that its full potential, while in Thanos' possession, is universal and confirmed in handbooks.

Only later stories had it multi-universal and more.

Insane Titan

Extant w/ Worlogog wins. I just took it as that Thanos as that's the pic he used.

Golgo13
At the time when Thanos was using it and prior to that, everything about the cube was universal. It was even outright mentioned that its full potential, while in Thanos' possession, is universal and confirmed in handbooks.

Only later stories had it multi-universal and more.

Thanks. What if we use the CC that is multi universal in scale? Would it be more even?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thanks. What if we use the CC that is multi universal in scale? Would it be more even?

Yes. There are several things that imply that Worlogog is more than just universal. Even a limited version of it was capable of universal feats like creating a reality (in Extant's case), and Hourman 1M freezing a big bang with an imperfect duplicate of the worlogog. Along with the implication that it has the power to reshape the whole multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.