Yusuke (Peak) vs Vegeta (Frieza Saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heisetx
Yusukes strongest incarnation vs Vegeta when he fought Frieza on namek.

Jmanghan
Vegeta lolstomps.

heisetx
I suppose saiyan saga

StealthRanger
Nappa can country bust by raising two fingers, YYHverse is only high end island busting at best

Vegeta solos YYH by pointing at it, just like he did to that Saibaman Tien owned

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Nappa can country bust by raising two fingers, YYHverse is only high end island busting at best

Vegeta solos YYH by pointing at it, just like he did to that Saibaman Tien owned Originally posted by StealthRanger

Vegeta solos YYH by pointing at it, just like he did to that Saibaman Tien owned i think vegeta will win here

Stoic

Vegeta solos YYH by pointing at it, just like he did to that Saibaman Tien owned

It's this kind of garbage that makes putting anyone up against DBZ characters seem useless at first, but that's only until someone decides to challenge this kind of over hyping of these characters, that are actually softer, and squishier than the people that bring the hype want to admit.

Nappa country busts, and yet gets hurt from being slapped through a building? I'm not buying the BS. I'm about to challenge the BS that you DBZ fans have made of the characters, and in so doing have nearly ruined them. You take the highest highs, and pretend like they are the averages, and it's ridiculous. If SS4 Goku were punched with country destroying force, he'd be hurt, and yet you have Nappa a weakling in comparison destroying countries on average with no less than 2 fingers. GT Goku was nearly killed by magical toxic water, and yet no one dares mention the giant holes in the DBZ fighters defenses (particularly those from Planet Vegeta).

On Average Yusuke would be able to hurt the Vegeta being used in this thread. If I have to find more lower showings than are being promoted here by these ridiculously high showings I will, if only to prove that those really high showings are not the average. Not to mention that the power yield or type of power from both verses are completely different. Yusuke would probably be able to blow right through Vegeta's defenses. Looking closer, than what the rabid DBZ fans want people to see, what you get are pretty strong High Metas instead of what seems to be constantly described as Galactus level planet destroyers.

What should we do here? Should we open up the book on how crappy their defenses are or what?

NemeBro
Why are you using noncanon feats to disprove DBZ claims?

GT isn't canon.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Stoic Nappa country busts, and yet gets hurt from being slapped through a building?

If it was by someone like Goku or even Gohan, then that's hardly that much of a low end showing. Not every impressive display has to have flashy collateral damage

J/cc is a far better method of getting DC then AoE shit

Sorry we violated your preconcieved notions :maybe

That's how analysing fiction works. When you analyse it you take the highest possible showings, ignore the presence of outliers and make sure there were no circumstances that would make the feat unavailable in a neutral battleground, and assume it to be an accurate portrayal

Not to mention this stance is damn hypocritical when you consider a lot of anime/manga verses having a few (or even single) speed/DC calc for a character is enough for it to be considered "definitive" of their performance and can be powerscaled to most characters of note in the verse, including YYH, why is DBZ so different?

GT isn't canon, jackass

See gentlemen this is the precise reason why a vast majority of debating boards use the "positive feedback" debating style over the idea of trying to get a "mean" or "average" power level, which doesn't exist, it's not how vs debating works

You either take every single teensy tiny showing which makes characters only low end superhuman garbage, or you take the best feats of a character and assume it to be an accurate portrayal of their abilities, without the presence of obvious outliers anyhow (ala Spiderman vs Firelord)

Like I said, it would be by no means a fictional first for a verse being scaled to a few (or even single) speed/DC feats from a single character in the verse, and if it's ridiculous, then it just is and we just have to deal with that

Galan007
Also, Nappa wasn't "slapped through a building" at any point, and he did casually country-bust with a two-finger-lift:
http://i.imgur.com/kUSJJDx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pDFU1CY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JTC9C8M.jpg
No powering up required. smile

Dunno what that rant was all about, though...

StealthRanger
Just for some perspective

Bleach went for most of the decade before it got a quantifiably hypersonic speed feat, nobody had a single problem considering the verse hypersonic and by extension any characters shown to evenly match/blitz said character

Took them 580 chapters to get another quantifiable speed feat on that level

Just some food for thought

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you using noncanon feats to disprove DBZ claims?

GT isn't canon.

I'm about to watch DBZ episode 29 to see just how powerful Nappa really was. Everything must be considered, not just energy yield. Or what would you suggest be done to get a well rounded opinion of just how powerful he was pound for pound. I will then go to another episode to see just how powerful Vegeta was. Do you still have the site that I gave you before? Do you want the URL?

ares834
Just for some perspective

Bleach went for most of the decade before it got a quantifiably hypersonic speed feat, nobody had a single problem considering the verse hypersonic and by extension any characters shown to evenly match/blitz said character

Took them 580 chapters to get another quantifiable speed feat on that level

Just some food for thought

Plus it's not like this is some BS calc based on pixel scaling and other shit. We literally see them blow countries and moons up.

Vegeta ****in stomps. thumb up

Stoic
.Originally posted by ares834
Plus it's not like this is some BS calc based on pixel scaling and other shit. We literally see them blow countries and moons up.

Vegeta ****in stomps. thumb up

Based on what? What type of defenses does he have against a totally different type of power? This is exactly what i was talking about, never mind the idea that most of the DBZ fighters were as dumb as a bag crap. We should ignore character? Is that how the Anime versus section works? If so pardon me, I have nothing more to say, and will leave, and allow you guys to continue bathing in the bullsh1t that you love so much. Why is this even called the Anime section, when the only thing that passes for interesting anime is the love of DBZ otaku? This is nearly as bad as challenging the Roman Catholic church, because you guys don't seem to want to be shown that the Z fighters weren't as powerful as many pretend that they are. Stealth Ranger, watch the jack ass comments.

ares834
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/030/403/YouMad.jpg

In all honesty, I have no clue who wins as I never watched YYH. However, trying to dismiss DBZ's feats is laughable considering they do this kind of shit multiple times thorough out the series.

StealthRanger
D-Did you seriously accuse us of being DBZ cultists? Like this seriously ****ing happened?

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic

Based on what? What type of defenses does he have against a totally different type of power? This is exactly what i was talking about, never mind the idea that most of the DBZ fighters were as dumb as a bag crap. We should ignore character? Is that how the Anime versus section works? If so pardon me, I have nothing more to say, and will leave, and allow you guys to continue bathing in the bullsh1t that you love so much. Why is this even called the Anime section, when the only thing that passes for interesting anime is the love of DBZ otaku? This is nearly as bad as challenging the Roman Catholic church, because you guys don't seem to want to be shown that the Z fighters weren't as powerful as many pretend that they are. Stealth Ranger, watch the jack ass comments. laughing out loud

wakkawakkawakka
^ You guys are posting on what everyone here has already deemed "spite".

Just saying.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by ares834

In all honesty, I have no clue who wins as I never watched YYH. However, trying to dismiss DBZ's feats is laughable considering they do this kind of shit multiple times thorough out the series.

I love it when some anime fans accuse DBZ's feats of being outliers because they only happen a few times

That's actually one hell of a step up from alot of anime/manga series where their best feat everyone gets scaled to only happens once or twice

Stoic
D-Did you seriously accuse us of being DBZ cultists? Like this seriously ****ing happened?

If the shoe fits. But I may be wrong, it happens. What I'm trying to say is that they were never portrayed as being immune to every type of attack, so in order to find out just how powerful and well rounded they are, don't you think that it would be somewhat prudent to show their weaknesses instead of this one character stomps? If this is the case, why should anyone ever bother to go against the mighty DBZ empire? You dig it?

Originally posted by ares834

I'm not mad brother. You haven't watched YYH? I'm about to make a fan out of you. I'll PM you the site. It has every episode. You up for it?

NemeBro
I'm about to watch DBZ episode 29 to see just how powerful Nappa really was. Everything must be considered, not just energy yield. Or what would you suggest be done to get a well rounded opinion of just how powerful he was pound for pound. I will then go to another episode to see just how powerful Vegeta was. Do you still have the site that I gave you before? Do you want the URL?

Nappa could withstand every attack that wasn't by Goku with barely a scratch though.

You're going to be disappointed.

What does any of what you just said have to do with what I said though? GT isn't canon.

I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho, and read it. Frieza saga Vegeta stomps. thumb up

It's weird. Most people accuse us of hating DBZ and downplaying it. It's been a while since I've been accused of overrating it.

Stoic
I love it when some anime fans accuse DBZ's feats of being outliers because they only happen a few times

That's actually one hell of a step up from alot of anime/manga series where their best feat everyone gets scaled to only happens once or twice

This is the only site that I blog about fictitious characters. If others on other sites do this as well, perhaps something is amiss? Just saying. Or maybe everyone thinking the same thing happen to be telepathically sending each other signals. How do you get a well rounded opinion of the characters if all you see written about them is that they are planet busters, while being unable to take what they give on average? Anyway I kind of see where this is going, and yes it is laughable, but exactly what's so funny is still up in the air.

NewGuy01
Nappa can country bust by raising two fingers

Example?

yungz22
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think vegeta will win here

do you not have any claims or arguement for yourself on any subject

Sacred 117
Originally posted by yungz22
do you not have any claims or arguement for yourself on any subject

I don't even think he's real.

naurtoisbeast
Nappa could withstand every attack that wasn't by Goku with barely a scratch though.

What does any of what you just said have to do with what I said though? GT isn't canon.

It's weird. Most people accuse us of hating DBZ and downplaying it. It's been a while since I've been accused of overrating it. Originally posted by NemeBro

It's weird. Most people accuse us of hating DBZ and downplaying it. It's been a while since I've been accused of overrating it. i think vegeta will win here

SSJGGogeta
It's this kind of garbage that makes putting anyone up against DBZ characters seem useless at first, but that's only until someone decides to challenge this kind of over hyping of these characters, that are actually softer, and squishier than the people that bring the hype want to admit.

Nappa country busts, and yet gets hurt from being slapped through a building? I'm not buying the BS. I'm about to challenge the BS that you DBZ fans have made of the characters, and in so doing have nearly ruined them. You take the highest highs, and pretend like they are the averages, and it's ridiculous. If SS4 Goku were punched with country destroying force, he'd be hurt, and yet you have Nappa a weakling in comparison destroying countries on average with no less than 2 fingers. GT Goku was nearly killed by magical toxic water, and yet no one dares mention the giant holes in the DBZ fighters defenses (particularly those from Planet Vegeta).

On Average Yusuke would be able to hurt the Vegeta being used in this thread. If I have to find more lower showings than are being promoted here by these ridiculously high showings I will, if only to prove that those really high showings are not the average. Not to mention that the power yield or type of power from both verses are completely different. Yusuke would probably be able to blow right through Vegeta's defenses. Looking closer, than what the rabid DBZ fans want people to see, what you get are pretty strong High Metas instead of what seems to be constantly described as Galactus level planet destroyers.

What should we do here? Should we open up the book on how crappy their defenses are or what?

You ready for this?

1. Nappa was never slapped through a building. In fact, in the anime, he casually flew through hundreds of steel jet planes like they were butter without wasting any of his power.

2. Superman was killed by Doomsday, someone with planet shattering power, and the fight didn't even destroy all of Metropolis. The point? Like Superman, Goku simply did his job, and minimized the collateral damage. You're acting like the fact that Nappa was rofl-stomped by Goku changes the fact that Goku was striking with blows that could casually shatter moons and countries. All that serves to prove is Nappa's near planet level durability. thumb up

3. On average, Yusuke would not be able to hurt Saiyan saga Vegeta, and would be unable to tickle this Vegeta.

This Vegeta literally shot of blasts with planet sized AOE's like they were nothing, and even managed to go toe-to-toe with Frieza for a while. Frieza, the person stronger than his casual star-busting brother. thumb up

4. Basically what you're saying is that, since not every blast in DBZ destroys a planet, only the ones that do CAN. This is ludicrous. That's like saying Galactus can't destroy a galaxy, because not all of his attacks do. This comes from a reduced AOE, which is from condensing an attack to reduce it's collateral damage, and often times increase it's local damage. This is explored within nearly all types of fiction that deal with explosive attacks based off energy projection. For example, just to name a few, Starfire with her star bolts, which have been able to recreate Supernova's, while also being able to do the same kind of damage without destroying a single building in her surroundings. Or Naruto, who was able to use a biju bomb to deflect five other biju bombs, but was also able to use a biju bomb to attack Madara, without even hurting Gai or Kakashi who were right next to him. Or when Gai hit Madara 10 miles into the Earth with the air pressure of his punch, but an even stronger hit later which blew off the left side of Madara's torso, didn't even destroy the rocks behind him.

5. Toxic water =/= Physical damage. That is magic, which I'm sure you would realize can surpass durability if strong enough. Why do you think Superman is so weak to it?

6. Now, in response to your question, I would LOVE for you to tell me how, "crappy", the Z-fighter defenses are, since you apparently think that no-tiers like Radditz tanking moon busting attacks without a scratch is, "crappy defense". thumb up

SSJGGogeta
This is the only site that I blog about fictitious characters. If others on other sites do this as well, perhaps something is amiss? Just saying. Or maybe everyone thinking the same thing happen to be telepathically sending each other signals. How do you get a well rounded opinion of the characters if all you see written about them is that they are planet busters, while being unable to take what they give on average? Anyway I kind of see where this is going, and yes it is laughable, but exactly what's so funny is still up in the air.

You are clearly in utter denial here pal. Either that or you simply know nothing about DBZ.

Which DBZ characters are unable to tank planet busting though? You know, other than the ones who existed before that level in DBZ. Because as I recall, even Recoome survived a blast from Vegeta that had a planet sized AOE, and didn't even lose any energy from doing so. He lost most of his teeth, but that clearly didn't bother his happy ass. Not to mention that Saiyan saga Vegeta tanked the planet+ busting kamehameha wave from Kaioken X4 Goku, and the much stronger Namek saga Vegeta couldn't tank a kick from Reccoome. Yeah, the DBZ average is CLEARLY under planet busting.

No, in fact, it would be around star busting, since Frieza is the most common range of power, in characters such as Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Tien, etc. Btw, if we're bringing GT into this, let's talk about how SSJ4 Goku fought and defeated 17, who moved literally faster than INSTANTANEOUS, as in he moved as fast as Wally West Flash, the fastest fictional character in existence. Not to mention how Omega shenron could destroy a universe with one attack, and how he was much stronger than Goku, who was in his base form as strong as the Buu who could destroy the multiverse as a chain reaction of his scream. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Example?

http://i4.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/213/dragon-ball-68562.jpg

http://i36.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/213/dragon-ball-68563.jpg

thumb up

carver9
Crazy thing is, Vegeta was standing right beside him. He tanked the attack.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Crazy thing is, Vegeta was standing right beside him. He tanked the attack.

Not really that crazy, if you think about it. To someone who can tank planet+ busting attacks when already wounded and tired, I wouldn't think a country buster would really phase them. It's more crazy that Nappa tanked it, but still makes sense.

naurtoisbeast

It's weird. Most people accuse us of hating DBZ and downplaying it. It's been a while since I've been accused of overrating it. Originally posted by NemeBro

It's weird. Most people accuse us of hating DBZ and downplaying it. It's been a while since I've been accused of overrating it. i think vegeta will win here

naurtoisbeast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.