Vader vs. Cyborg Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Darth Vader (as of ROTJ) vs. Cyborg Anakin.

For purposes of this fight, assume Cyborg Anakin somehow survived Death Star II, got a new mechanical hand, and a new lightsaber to go with it.

Essentially, is Vader's conflicted Dark Side use stronger then the at last unconflicted use of the light Anakin just regained access to.

S_W_LeGenD
You mean human incarnation versus cyborg incarnation?

Darth Vader became a cyborg after the disaster at Mustafar.

ares834
How the **** are we supposed to argue this? Cyborg Anakin is completely hypothetical.

Angelalex242
As the name implies, it's Vader at the beginning of ROTJ vs. Anakin at the end of ROTJ, had the latter survived. Cyborg Anakin, meaning the guy who said 'help me take this mask off so I can look on you with my own eyes.' Vader being the guy who said 'it's too late for me son.'

For this fight to happen, Cyborg Anakin must somehow survive the Death Star II, get a new hand, a new lightsaber, and away we go.

ares834
Originally posted by ares834
How the **** are we supposed to argue this? Cyborg Anakin is completely hypothetical.

ILS
Anakin became a cyborg when he got his first prosthetic arm, jus' sayin'.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242
As the name implies, it's Vader at the beginning of ROTJ vs. Anakin at the end of ROTJ, had the latter survived. Cyborg Anakin, meaning the guy who said 'help me take this mask off so I can look on you with my own eyes.' Vader being the guy who said 'it's too late for me son.'

For this fight to happen, Cyborg Anakin must somehow survive the Death Star II, get a new hand, a new lightsaber, and away we go.
Oh that.

If we are to assume Cyborg Anakin in good condition then this hypothetical contest is likely a stalemate. While Vader's cybernetic system is a product of cybernetics and sorcery, I am not sure if it is beneficial for dark side practices, it actually hindered the ability to use the dark side.

Originally posted by ILS
Anakin became a cyborg when he got his first prosthetic arm, jus' sayin'.
Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.