KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vader vs. Cyborg Anakin

Vader vs. Cyborg Anakin
Started by: Angelalex242

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Angelalex242

Vader vs. Cyborg Anakin

Darth Vader (as of ROTJ) vs. Cyborg Anakin.

For purposes of this fight, assume Cyborg Anakin somehow survived Death Star II, got a new mechanical hand, and a new lightsaber to go with it.

Essentially, is Vader's conflicted Dark Side use stronger then the at last unconflicted use of the light Anakin just regained access to.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 08:51 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

You mean human incarnation versus cyborg incarnation?

Darth Vader became a cyborg after the disaster at Mustafar.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 09:54 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

How the **** are we supposed to argue this? Cyborg Anakin is completely hypothetical.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 10:04 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

As the name implies, it's Vader at the beginning of ROTJ vs. Anakin at the end of ROTJ, had the latter survived. Cyborg Anakin, meaning the guy who said 'help me take this mask off so I can look on you with my own eyes.' Vader being the guy who said 'it's too late for me son.'

For this fight to happen, Cyborg Anakin must somehow survive the Death Star II, get a new hand, a new lightsaber, and away we go.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 10:31 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
How the **** are we supposed to argue this? Cyborg Anakin is completely hypothetical.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 10:35 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin became a cyborg when he got his first prosthetic arm, jus' sayin'.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 01:11 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Angelalex242
As the name implies, it's Vader at the beginning of ROTJ vs. Anakin at the end of ROTJ, had the latter survived. Cyborg Anakin, meaning the guy who said 'help me take this mask off so I can look on you with my own eyes.' Vader being the guy who said 'it's too late for me son.'

For this fight to happen, Cyborg Anakin must somehow survive the Death Star II, get a new hand, a new lightsaber, and away we go.

Oh that.

If we are to assume Cyborg Anakin in good condition then this hypothetical contest is likely a stalemate. While Vader's cybernetic system is a product of cybernetics and sorcery, I am not sure if it is beneficial for dark side practices, it actually hindered the ability to use the dark side.

Originally posted by ILS
Anakin became a cyborg when he got his first prosthetic arm, jus' sayin'.

Indeed.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 09:38 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote