Gamora vs Lady Sif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://www.shoutout.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/guardians-of-the-galaxy-poster-gamora.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jGWTjbkoByY/Unvcb4PDUTI/AAAAAAAAAyI/2L6Hij8fi3A/s1600/Thor-Sif.JPG

Fight to death or ko with gear shown. Winner gets an Infinity Stone. cool

Psychotron
Sif is superhuman while Gamora didn't do anything remotely impressive.

Dr Will Hatch
I don't remember Sif doing a damn thing in either Thor movie. What ARE her feats?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I don't remember Sif doing a damn thing in either Thor movie. What ARE her feats?

She also showed up on Agents of Shield, where she kicked a trailer across a small parking lot.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Silent Master
She also showed up on Agents of Shield, where she kicked a trailer across a small parking lot.

Ah. That explains it. I haven't seen that episode.

I'd still say Gamora wins. She was a pretty good fighter throughout GotG, and all of the cybernetic implants she got from Thanos must make her pretty strong/durable as well.

FrothByte
Asgardians were constantly shown to have super strength and super durability, being bullet and bladed weapon resistant. Gamora doesn't have any feats to match those. The only super strength feat I remember from her is jumping really high but that's about it.

Until we see anything more from Gamora, I say Sif dominates her.

By the way, I wonder why Asgardians can't super jump to a certain degree. They're supposed to have super strength after all....

Silent Master
Yea...Like the other Asgardian on AoS that bent the blade of a combat knife with his bare hands. it was the ep about the Berserker staff.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Ah. That explains it. I haven't seen that episode.

I'd still say Gamora wins. She was a pretty good fighter throughout GotG, and all of the cybernetic implants she got from Thanos must make her pretty strong/durable as well.

Being a good fighter doesn't really help you against an opponent that's so much stronger.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Psychotron
Being a good fighter doesn't really help you against an opponent that's so much stronger.

We don't know if Sif is "so much stronger," as Gamora strength level is undetermined at this time. We do know that Gamora is skilled enough to quickly disarm Drax and another inmate at the same time. She also defeated Nebula who has enhanced strength due to her cybernetic implants. Nebula displayed some strength when she punched through the windshield of a nova spaceship and tossed the pilot away with one hand.

Gamora is definitely not weak as shown in deleted scene in link where she grabs and pushes Nebula back with one hand.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/13/guardians-galaxy-deleted-scene-gamora-nebula/

Quincy
Originally posted by FrothByte
Asgardians were constantly shown to have super strength and super durability, being bullet and bladed weapon resistant.

Bullet and bladed weapon resistant? Say what?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Supermutant
We don't know if Sif is "so much stronger," as Gamora strength level is undetermined at this time. We do know that Gamora is skilled enough to quickly disarm Drax and another inmate at the same time. She also defeated Nebula who has enhanced strength due to her cybernetic implants. Nebula displayed some strength when she punched through the windshield of a nova spaceship and tossed the pilot away with one hand.

Gamora is definitely not weak as shown in deleted scene in link where she grabs and pushes Nebula back with one hand.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/13/guardians-galaxy-deleted-scene-gamora-nebula/

Yet she had problems with Star Lord.

Firefly218
Lady Sif wins, hands down

Supermutant
Originally posted by Psychotron
Yet she had problems with Star Lord.

lol she had absolutely no problems with him hand to hand. He only avoided death b/c Groot and Rocket wanted the bounty and that distraction allow him to bfr her.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Quincy
Bullet and bladed weapon resistant? Say what?

Sif got shot with a shotgun at close range and didn't suffer damage. Some may say it was just the armor, but she got shot near the hip which is only partially covered with armor. Still, Loki got shot in the face and suffered no damage.

there's also the Asgardian farmer in AOS that caught a knife in his hand and crumpled it without any injury.

Quincy
Loki got shot in the face??

Psychotron
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol she had absolutely no problems with him hand to hand. He only avoided death b/c Groot and Rocket wanted the bounty and that distraction allow him to bfr her.

Star Lord is human, though, she should have folded him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Quincy
Loki got shot in the face??

Someone posted a clip of it here somewhere in the forums. Its during the opening sequence of the avengers when he tanks multiple gunfire.

Supermutant

Psychotron
Yeah, I know, but he didn't demonstrate any superhuman powers or attributes.

TheGrat1
When he blasted out of the orb chamber in the beginning of the movie he had a rough landing from at least a 50 feet fall, he showed no visible injury when a regular person would have several broken bones.

The_Tempest
Gamora may or may not have an edge in skill, but Sif's stats are all vastly superior. Barring PIS, Sif takes Gamora to the curb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.