KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Gamora vs Lady Sif

Gamora vs Lady Sif
Started by: Supermutant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

Gamora vs Lady Sif

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Fight to death or ko with gear shown. Winner gets an Infinity Stone. cool

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 09:34 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Sif is superhuman while Gamora didn't do anything remotely impressive.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 11:07 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I don't remember Sif doing a damn thing in either Thor movie. What ARE her feats?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 12:07 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I don't remember Sif doing a damn thing in either Thor movie. What ARE her feats?

She also showed up on Agents of Shield, where she kicked a trailer across a small parking lot.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 12:11 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Silent Master
She also showed up on Agents of Shield, where she kicked a trailer across a small parking lot.

Ah. That explains it. I haven't seen that episode.

I'd still say Gamora wins. She was a pretty good fighter throughout GotG, and all of the cybernetic implants she got from Thanos must make her pretty strong/durable as well.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 12:32 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Asgardians were constantly shown to have super strength and super durability, being bullet and bladed weapon resistant. Gamora doesn't have any feats to match those. The only super strength feat I remember from her is jumping really high but that's about it.

Until we see anything more from Gamora, I say Sif dominates her.

By the way, I wonder why Asgardians can't super jump to a certain degree. They're supposed to have super strength after all....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 12:45 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea...Like the other Asgardian on AoS that bent the blade of a combat knife with his bare hands. it was the ep about the Berserker staff.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 12:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Ah. That explains it. I haven't seen that episode.

I'd still say Gamora wins. She was a pretty good fighter throughout GotG, and all of the cybernetic implants she got from Thanos must make her pretty strong/durable as well.

Being a good fighter doesn't really help you against an opponent that's so much stronger.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:30 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Psychotron
Being a good fighter doesn't really help you against an opponent that's so much stronger.

We don't know if Sif is "so much stronger," as Gamora strength level is undetermined at this time. We do know that Gamora is skilled enough to quickly disarm Drax and another inmate at the same time. She also defeated Nebula who has enhanced strength due to her cybernetic implants. Nebula displayed some strength when she punched through the windshield of a nova spaceship and tossed the pilot away with one hand.

Gamora is definitely not weak as shown in deleted scene in link where she grabs and pushes Nebula back with one hand.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/...-gamora-nebula/

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 02:28 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by FrothByte
Asgardians were constantly shown to have super strength and super durability, being bullet and bladed weapon resistant.

Bullet and bladed weapon resistant? Say what?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 02:33 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Supermutant
We don't know if Sif is "so much stronger," as Gamora strength level is undetermined at this time. We do know that Gamora is skilled enough to quickly disarm Drax and another inmate at the same time. She also defeated Nebula who has enhanced strength due to her cybernetic implants. Nebula displayed some strength when she punched through the windshield of a nova spaceship and tossed the pilot away with one hand.

Gamora is definitely not weak as shown in deleted scene in link where she grabs and pushes Nebula back with one hand.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/...-gamora-nebula/

Yet she had problems with Star Lord.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 03:40 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lady Sif wins, hands down

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:27 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Yet she had problems with Star Lord.

lol she had absolutely no problems with him hand to hand. He only avoided death b/c Groot and Rocket wanted the bounty and that distraction allow him to bfr her.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:49 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Quincy
Bullet and bladed weapon resistant? Say what?

Sif got shot with a shotgun at close range and didn't suffer damage. Some may say it was just the armor, but she got shot near the hip which is only partially covered with armor. Still, Loki got shot in the face and suffered no damage.

there's also the Asgardian farmer in AOS that caught a knife in his hand and crumpled it without any injury.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:54 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Loki got shot in the face??

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol she had absolutely no problems with him hand to hand. He only avoided death b/c Groot and Rocket wanted the bounty and that distraction allow him to bfr her.

Star Lord is human, though, she should have folded him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:40 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Quincy
Loki got shot in the face??

Someone posted a clip of it here somewhere in the forums. Its during the opening sequence of the avengers when he tanks multiple gunfire.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:43 PM
Supermutant

Star Lord is human, though, she should have folded him.

half human, and the other half is "something ancient, that we haven’t seen before here."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 06:06 PM
Psychotron

Yeah, I know, but he didn't demonstrate any superhuman powers or attributes.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 06:31 PM
TheGrat1

When he blasted out of the orb chamber in the beginning of the movie he had a rough landing from at least a 50 feet fall, he showed no visible injury when a regular person would have several broken bones.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 06:34 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote