BOG Vegeta vs Full Powered Fat Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

bbrem123
I see it like this

ssj2 vegeta>ssj3 goku> mystic gohan>fat buu at the point of BoG

SSJGGogeta
BoG's Vegeta managed to do more to Bills than even SSJG Goku. I'd say he beats any Buu there is.

bbrem123
no he didnt...

pym-ftw
He hasn't seen the movie cut him a break

If Carver had we wouldn't need this thread.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by bbrem123
no he didnt...

Um, he clearly did, if Goku didn't even manage to tire Bills through the entire movie.

Vegeta gave him a bloody lip, and actually made him sweat lightly. thumb up

bbrem123
no...

bills was using a fraction of a fraction of his power...

he used up 70% against goku. Get your facts straight please. I cant believe you think Vegeta was beyond God Goku. I cant help you there man

SSJGGogeta
no...

bills was using a fraction of a fraction of his power...

he used up 70% against goku. Get your facts straight please. I cant believe you think Vegeta was beyond God Goku. I cant help you there man

Nope.

1. Show where it was stated that Bills used less power on Vegeta than on Goku.

2. Whiss said, "It's been years since you've had to use 70% of your power.", and didn't say who Bills did so on. This doesn't make sense though, since Toriyama said Bills is a 10, and Goku is a 6, making Bills 40% stronger than Goku. If he was using 70% on Goku, he would have STOMPED him, since that would have been LEAGUES above him. They fought on par, meaning Bills lowered his power level to match Goku's. So the only other person he could have used 70% on would have been Vegeta. thumb up

3. You're ignoring the fact, still, that Vegeta actually bloodied Bills, and made him sweat, while Goku didn't even make him tired.

carver9
Vegeta went into a rage to do what he did against Bills. He doesn't have that in play here. No one is slapping Bulma. So who wins?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Vegeta went into a rage to do what he did against Bills. He doesn't have that in play here. No one is slapping Bulma. So who wins?

What does that have to do with anything? He still has the power to do so, meaning that he would beat a full powered Buu, considering he'd die otherwise. He used his absolute maximum in the Buu saga, and failed to kill Buu. His maximum in the movie though, bloodied Bills and made him sweat. It clearly went up astronomically from then.

Galan007
If Vegeta can sustain his "you hurt my Bulma!!111!!!11!" rage-boost throughout the duration of this battle, he wins. If he can only sustain said boost for a few seconds before reverting back to his normal level(like he did against Beerus), Buu likely wins.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
BoG's Vegeta managed to do more to Bills than even SSJG Goku. I'd say he beats any Buu there is.

SS1 Goku stalemated Bills, did you not watch the movie?

Time Immemorial

If this is not full rage vegeta with bulma slap amp. he loses badly against boo.

Time Immemorial
Nope.

1. Show where it was stated that Bills used less power on Vegeta than on Goku.

2. Whiss said, "It's been years since you've had to use 70% of your power.", and didn't say who Bills did so on. This doesn't make sense though, since Toriyama said Bills is a 10, and Goku is a 6, making Bills 40% stronger than Goku. If he was using 70% on Goku, he would have STOMPED him, since that would have been LEAGUES above him. They fought on par, meaning Bills lowered his power level to match Goku's. So the only other person he could have used 70% on would have been Vegeta. thumb up

3. You're ignoring the fact, still, that Vegeta actually bloodied Bills, and made him sweat, while Goku didn't even make him tired.

1. Irrelevant

2. Who did he use 70% of his power on if he did not use it on Goku. Think about it..He even told Goku he was only using 70%...Denying this is going against canon fact of stated facts.

3. You are ignoring Goku and Bills whole fight of him in SS1 in which he was not in God mode and still stalemated Bills.

Galan007
Goku absorbed the realm of Godly ki into his person upon activating SSJG--it is part of his power now. That's the only reason he was still able to contend well against Beerus, even after the God-amp wore off... Beerus stated as much.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Galan007
Goku absorbed the realm of Godly ki into his person upon activating SSJG--it is part of his power now. That's the only reason he was still able to contend well against Beerus, even after the God-amp wore off... Beerus stated as much.

Correct. Something this gogeta guy clearly has not come to terms with, just like he cant understand Bills was fighting Goku at 70%.

cdtm
Vegeta knocks Buu around, loses the amp, Buu regenerates and beats him.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by cdtm
Vegeta knocks Buu around, loses the amp, Buu regenerates and beats him. Originally posted by cdtm
Vegeta knocks Buu around, loses the amp, Buu regenerates and beats him. i think vegeta will win here

pym-ftw
Vegeta went into a rage to do what he did against Bills. He doesn't have that in play here. No one is slapping Bulma. So who wins? ...really? That is literally all we saw of him in the Movie.

This thread is now nothing but baseless/biased speculation now

Time Immemorial
Gogeta still avoiding and hiding in shame.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
1. I'm scared of looking stupid, because I know I'm wrong, so I won't address this point.

Basically how I read it. thumb up

2. Who did he use 70% of his power on if he did not use it on Goku. Think about it..He even told Goku he was only using 70%...Denying this is going against canon fact of stated facts.

Facts? The only fact we know is that Bills used 70% on Earth. It was never specified who he did so against. Again, his 70% would be enough to crush SSJG Goku like a bug, considering Toriyama said Goku was only 60% as strong as Bills.

Once more, answer the question, or I'm done, simply because I know that I'm right, and you're wrong. The proof is here. Anyway, when did Bills specifically say that he used more power on Goku than Vegeta? In those exact words. If you can't provide it, then everything you're claiming here is baseless conjecture, that you're too arrogant to abandon because you want to avoid looking even dumber than you do now. thumb up

3. You are ignoring Goku and Bills whole fight of him in SS1 in which he was not in God mode and still stalemated Bills.

3. You know Galan was calling you stupid in his post, and you just agreed with him, right?

That's why he pointed out that Goku absorbed SSJG into his SSJ1, which is the only reason he was able to fight Bills at all. Otherwise, he would have gotten curb-stomped, like he did at SSJ3.

Also, you're STILL ignoring the fact, "that Vegeta actually bloodied Bills, and made him sweat, while Goku didn't even make him tired.". thumb up

Gogeta still avoiding and hiding in shame.

Also, not hiding.

Just blocked this thread out of my memory, because I didn't want to accept that someone, you, could be so monumentally stupid.

Guess I can't hide from this one, oh your internet tough-guy-iness. wink

Time Immemorial
Sorry wont work, Bills as well as Whis stated he used 60-70% of his power on Goku.

You failed at disproving this.

Take your loss and shut up.

Time Immemorial
Basically how I read it. thumb up
3. You know Galan was calling you stupid in his post, and you just agreed with him, right?

That's why he pointed out that Goku absorbed SSJG into his SSJ1, which is the only reason he was able to fight Bills at all. Otherwise, he would have gotten curb-stomped, like he did at SSJ3.
. wink

Actually I knew this already from watching the movie, are you dumb?

SSJGGogeta
Sorry wont work, Bills as well as Whis stated he used 60-70% of his power on Goku.

You failed at disproving this.

Take your loss and shut up.

No, you failed at PROVING it. Show me the scene where Whiss specifically states Bills used 70% on Goku...

Oh, you can't, because he didn't specify. Once again, you're entire argument is based on assumption, and conjecture, which is proven false by statements from Toriyama himself, that I've provided several times already.

What world do you live in, where you win a debate by claiming things that aren't true and making saying no one can disprove them, when they didn't happen in the first place? You're so phucking delusional that it makes me sick.

yungz22
he didnt even hurt bills. bills still ***** slapped vegeta at the end of the day.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
he didnt even hurt bills. bills still ***** slapped vegeta at the end of the day.

So you're not, "hurt", if blood comes out of your mouth? No matter how little damage it did to Bills, it still did damage, proving that ki CAN damage him, especially since there exists a multitude of ki's millions of times greater than Vegeta's, without even bringing GT into consideration.

Time Immemorial
No, you failed at PROVING it. Show me the scene where Whiss specifically states Bills used 70% on Goku...

Oh, you can't, because he didn't specify. Once again, you're entire argument is based on assumption, and conjecture, which is proven false by statements from Toriyama himself, that I've provided several times already.

What world do you live in, where you win a debate by claiming things that aren't true and making saying no one can disprove them, when they didn't happen in the first place? You're so phucking delusional that it makes me sick.

Ur an idiot. He tells Goku directly to his face that he was using 60-70% of his power..

Then tells Whis the same thing

Shut up already, moron.

Time Immemorial
So you're not, "hurt", if blood comes out of your mouth? No matter how little damage it did to Bills, it still did damage, proving that ki CAN damage him, especially since there exists a multitude of ki's millions of times greater than Vegeta's, without even bringing GT into consideration.

Shut up, you are the biggest anime troll on the board. You have zero clue what you are talking about.

SSJGGogeta
Ur an idiot. He tells Goku directly to his face that he was using 60-70% of his power..

Then tells Whis the same thing

Shut up already, moron.

No he didn't.

For the last time, show the non-existent scene, or stop arguing about this, because you are WRONG.

If I'm an idiot, it's only because I've listened to you repeat the same nonsense for so long on here, which I've already proven wrong countless times.

Time Immemorial
No he didn't.

For the last time, show the non-existent scene, or stop arguing about this, because you are WRONG.

If I'm an idiot, it's only because I've listened to you repeat the same nonsense for so long on here, which I've already proven wrong countless times.

You DIDNT watch the movie, dont tell me to provide the scene if you didnt watch the movie, because its clearly in the movie, you are over wanking Vegeta all day.

You have proved nothing only to show us all that you failed to watch the movie or could not read subtitles.

Who was Bills talking too/about then when he was talking to Goku about using 60-70% of his power, and Goku stated the same thing.

Who was Whis and Bills talking about/to when they were discussing his power being using during his fight with Goku.

Now clearly get over yourself and fanboy of Vegeta wank.

SSJGGogeta
You DIDNT watch the movie, dont tell me to provide the scene if you didnt watch the movie, because its clearly in the movie, you are over wanking Vegeta all day.

You have proved nothing only to show us all that you failed to watch the movie or could not read subtitles.

Who was Bills talking too/about then when he was talking to Goku about using 60-70% of his power, and Goku stated the same thing.

Who was Whis and Bills talking about/to when they were discussing his power being using during his fight with Goku.

Now clearly get over yourself and fanboy of Vegeta wank.

That's not even what happened at all.

Here's the link to the movie:

http://www.animeultima.io/dragon-ball-z-movie-14-kami-to-kami-episode-1/

And the scene happens at 01:18:13. Whiss says, "Even so, it's been a while since you had to use 70%.", and Bills asks Goku's name, gets it, and says, "He and Vegeta might become a real threat in the future...".

Clearly he thought of Goku and Vegeta as equals, enough to put them on the same pedestal.

Now to answer your questions:

1. Bills was talking to Whiss, not Goku. They had already left Earth. Who just proved that they haven't watched the movie again, or can't read? thumb up

2. Bills wasn't the one that said that either. Whiss did.

Get your facts straight. thumb up

It's clear who's one, so why don't you just leave? I've already reported you like three times now.

Time Immemorial

And the scene happens at 01:18:13. Whiss says, "Even so, it's been a while since you had to use 70%.", and Bills asks Goku's name, gets it, and says, "He and Vegeta might become a real threat in the future...".

Clearly he thought of Goku and Vegeta as equals, enough to put them on the same pedestal.

1. Bills was talking to Whiss, not Goku. They had already left Earth. Who just proved that they haven't watched the movie again, or can't read? thumb up

It's clear who's one, so why don't you just leave? I've already reported you like three times now.

Keep reporting, cry baby.

You failed to prove anything.

Impediment
Okay, enough of the horse shit.

Time Immemorial, stop flaming SSJGGogeta. That kind of attitude is completely unnecessary.

SSJG, two wrongs don't make a right. If someone flames or baits you, just let me know and I'll handle it. Thank you for not having a Bruce Banner moment.

Back to topic.

yungz22

bills literally tanked vegetas attacks. bills didnt even have a scratch on him lol

Time Immemorial
bills literally tanked vegetas attacks. bills didnt even have a scratch on him lol

He cant get over this.

bbrem123

Good thing you didnt quote the movie properly...

It is clear as day that Goku was the topic of discussion. How you get Vegeta was an equal is beyond me.

Beerus - "I guess that was fun, somewhat at least. There is no way to deny it. His latent ability is hard to fathom, and there is great potential yet to be tapped. Still he is not strong enough to called an arch rival."

Whis - "Perhaps not, but it's been a very long time since you've had to use nearly 70% of your power, and that must have been quite exciting for you."

Beerus - "Ahh i'm already forgetting. What was his name again?"

Whis - "Goku"

yungz22
He cant get over this.

hes to stubborn to ever admit that he is wrong...this is the same guy who said that the vizards were stronger than yamamoto and aizen.

SSJGGogeta

You mean except for the blood that came from his mouth? Face it, if someone get's hit so hard they bleed, they are wounded, no matter how insignificantly.

SSJGGogeta

It is clear as day that Goku was the topic of discussion. How you get Vegeta was an equal is beyond me.

Beerus - "I guess that was fun, somewhat at least. There is no way to deny it. His latent ability is hard to fathom, and there is great potential yet to be tapped. Still he is not strong enough to called an arch rival."

Whis - "Perhaps not, but it's been a very long time since you've had to use nearly 70% of your power, and that must have been quite exciting for you."

Whis - "Goku"

Nice job removing that tidbit from the context. Afterword, Bills said that "he AND Vegeta" might become a real threat one day, implying that Vegeta is AT THE VERY LEAST, on Goku's level, which is supported by him drawing Blood from Bills, which is something even SSJG Goku couldn't do.

SSJGGogeta
hes to stubborn to ever admit that he is wrong...this is the same guy who said that the vizards were stronger than yamamoto and aizen.

Um, when did I say that?

Also, let's not forget that you're the guy who said Gremmy, who barely reaches city busting, could beat Kaguya, a planet buster. thumb up

And your petty insults don't make you look any less stupid, by backing up the notion that someone who got bloodied in a fight wasn't affected by it at all. That's like saying Super Buu wasn't affected by the beating Vegetto gave him.

Time Immemorial
Nice job removing that tidbit from the context. Afterword, Bills said that "he AND Vegeta" might become a real threat one day, implying that Vegeta is AT THE VERY LEAST, on Goku's level, which is supported by him drawing Blood from Bills, which is something even SSJG Goku couldn't do.

Lol what a little liar you are. You have stated time and time again they were not talking about Goku.

Now prove they were not talking about Goku.

Goku took bills on directly where is Vegeta got one shotted. Prove Glu didn't take him head on and take is blows unlike Vegeta who got one shotted. You ignoring the facts is a glorious victory.

Time Immemorial

Whis - "Goku"

He has say here and said over and over for us to prove they were talking about a Goku. Now he got caught in the lie, has abandoned that because its fact and wants to start saying "well they were talking about Goku and Vegeta!"

bbrem123
No way in hell was vegeta part of that conversation. No even close...

Fail

yungz22
Um, when did I say that?

Also, let's not forget that you're the guy who said Gremmy, who barely reaches city busting, could beat Kaguya, a planet buster. thumb up

And your petty insults don't make you look any less stupid, by backing up the notion that someone who got bloodied in a fight wasn't affected by it at all. That's like saying Super Buu wasn't affected by the beating Vegetto gave him.

ok ill find it

Time Immemorial
No way in hell was vegeta part of that conversation. No even close...

Fail

Gogeta can't help himself with the lies.

naurtoisbeast
Gogeta still avoiding and hiding in shame. Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Gogeta still avoiding and hiding in shame. i think that vegeta will win here

juggerman
Nope

SSJGGogeta
Just in case any of you feather-brains forgot, you still haven't argued my point at all.

"Here's the link to the movie:

http://www.animeultima.io/dragon-ba...kami-episode-1/

Clearly he thought of Goku and Vegeta as equals, enough to put them on the same pedestal. "

Just use that as a guide for replies to your idiotic, pseudo-posts from now on. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Just in case any of you feather-brains forgot, you still haven't argued my point at all.

"Here's the link to the movie:

Clearly he thought of Goku and Vegeta as equals, enough to put them on the same pedestal. "

Just use that as a guide for replies to your idiotic, pseudo-posts from now on. thumb up

Actually you stated he was not talking about Goku at all and that Goku was never mentioned and it was just Vegeta, once we proved your wrong, you now realize how stupid you are...keep denying and were you not the one bitching and crying about insulting and pressing report like a crybaby, and you keep insulting. Hypocrite.

SSJGGogeta
Actually you stated he was not talking about Goku at all and that Goku was never mentioned and it was just Vegeta, once we proved your wrong, you now realize how stupid you are...keep denying and were you not the one bitching and crying about insulting and pressing report like a crybaby, and you keep insulting. Hypocrite.

No I didn't. Not once. If I did, show me the quote. thumb up

Also, you're the only one that's been lying here. You said that Bills told Goku he used 70% on him, which is not true at all. In fact, Whiss was the one that said it, and he didn't say that until they were back on their planet, countless lightyears away from Goku. Liar.

thumb up

Time Immemorial
No I didn't. Not once. If I did, show me the quote. thumb up

Also, you're the only one that's been lying here. You said that Bills told Goku he used 70% on him, which is not true at all. In fact, Whiss was the one that said it, and he didn't say that until they were back on their planet, countless lightyears away from Goku. Liar.

thumb up

Wrong, he told him in the cave they were fighting in. Dummy.

SSJGGogeta
Wrong, he told him in the cave they were fighting in. Dummy.

Um, nope he actually didn't.

For anyone that wants to know, here's the link. http://www.animeultima.io/dragon-ba...kami-episode-1/

They start fighting in the cave at 1:05:45. They leave the cave at 1:08:00.

Throughout the entire time they fight in the cave, Bills does not utter ONCE how much power he used, or the word 70%.

In fact, all that is talked about is pride, and Goku say's he's only used 80% power so far.

This proves, once again, that you are a liar and/or have not seen the movie. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Um, nope he actually didn't.

For anyone that wants to know, here's the link. They start fighting in the cave at 1:05:45. They leave the cave at 1:08:00.

Throughout the entire time they fight in the cave, Bills does not utter ONCE how much power he used, or the word 70%.

In fact, all that is talked about is pride, and Goku say's he's only used 80% power so far.

This proves, once again, that you are a liar and/or have not seen the movie. thumb up

Wrong as usual, they talk about it in the cave about how they not using all their power, and then Bills talks about it to whis.

Cry more about it

SSJGGogeta
Wrong as usual, they talk about it in the cave about how they not using all their power, and then Bills talks about it to whis.

Cry more about it

LOL, what? I just posted the movie, and the entire scene. Anyone that watches it know's you're lying.

If anyone's crying here, it's the person in such deep denial that he'd rather lie outright and make it known that he has nothing to contribute to any forum, and not me, the person who trapped you in your own lies. thumb up

Time Immemorial
LOL, what? I just posted the movie, and the entire scene. Anyone that watches it know's you're lying.

If anyone's crying here, it's the person in such deep denial that he'd rather lie outright and make it known that he has nothing to contribute to any forum, and not me, the person who trapped you in your own lies. thumb up

Ur clearly delusional and no one cares but you. They both talked about how much power they were using.

SSJGGogeta
Ur clearly delusional and no one cares but you. They both day and talked about how much power they were using.

And Bills never once says he used 70% of his power. Goku says he used 80%, but the only comment on Bills's power is made by Whiss, AFTER THEY LEAVE EARTH.

Again, whenever someone looks at this link, they will know that you are tripping on some major ballsack, considering you're still acting like you're right, when the scene you're talking about doesn't even exist. thumb up

Time Immemorial
And Bills never once says he used 70% of his power. Goku says he used 80%, but the only comment on Bills's power is made by Whiss, AFTER THEY LEAVE EARTH.

Again, whenever someone looks at this link, they will know that you are tripping on some major ballsack, considering you're still acting like you're right, when the scene you're talking about doesn't even exist. thumb up

Lol so Bills says hes not using all his power, then later tells whis exactly how much he is using. What a big difference the point is they both were not using all their power. Ur clearly tripping on "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND."

SSJGGogeta
Lol so Bills says hes not using all his power, then later tells whis exactly how much he is using. What a big difference the point is they both were not using all their power. Ur clearly tripping on "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND."

Wrong again. Bills didn't tell Whiss how much power he used, it was the other way around genius.

And again, this only serves to prove how ignorant you are on the subject of this movie, considering you obviously HAVEN'T SEEN IT. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Wrong again. Bills didn't tell Whiss how much power he used, it was the other way around genius.

And again, this only serves to prove how ignorant you are on the subject of this movie, considering you obviously HAVEN'T SEEN IT. thumb up

You going off "he said she said"

I'm not a detailed natzi like your dumb ass. Point is they were not using all their power and it was discussed.

Get caught up in who said what and get worked up about and cry about it as well.

After all you were the one that said they were talking about Vegeta not Goku. But hey they were talking about Goku after all. So get mad you forgot about the movie you think you know so much about.

bbrem123

Whis - "Goku"

The conversation is about Beerus using 70% against Goku. How you see anything else is beyond me.

Also Beerus says that he has no more power left to destroy the whole earth. Could be a white lie but it shows that really did exert himself in the fight with Goku.

Beerus didnt say exact percents but he made statements that clearly show he used a lot of his power or was ramping up his power.

yungz22
whats bring argued here?

juggerman
Nothing good

BeyonderGod
This thread thou....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.