KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » BOG Vegeta vs Full Powered Fat Buu

BOG Vegeta vs Full Powered Fat Buu
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

BOG Vegeta vs Full Powered Fat Buu

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 03:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I see it like this

ssj2 vegeta>ssj3 goku> mystic gohan>fat buu at the point of BoG

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 03:15 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

BoG's Vegeta managed to do more to Bills than even SSJG Goku. I'd say he beats any Buu there is.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 03:24 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

no he didnt...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 04:42 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He hasn't seen the movie cut him a break

If Carver had we wouldn't need this thread.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 05:23 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
no he didnt...

Um, he clearly did, if Goku didn't even manage to tire Bills through the entire movie.

Vegeta gave him a bloody lip, and actually made him sweat lightly. thumb up

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 05:47 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

no...

bills was using a fraction of a fraction of his power...

he used up 70% against goku. Get your facts straight please. I cant believe you think Vegeta was beyond God Goku. I cant help you there man

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 05:58 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by bbrem123
no...

bills was using a fraction of a fraction of his power...

he used up 70% against goku. Get your facts straight please. I cant believe you think Vegeta was beyond God Goku. I cant help you there man

Nope.

1. Show where it was stated that Bills used less power on Vegeta than on Goku.

2. Whiss said, "It's been years since you've had to use 70% of your power.", and didn't say who Bills did so on. This doesn't make sense though, since Toriyama said Bills is a 10, and Goku is a 6, making Bills 40% stronger than Goku. If he was using 70% on Goku, he would have STOMPED him, since that would have been LEAGUES above him. They fought on par, meaning Bills lowered his power level to match Goku's. So the only other person he could have used 70% on would have been Vegeta. thumb up

3. You're ignoring the fact, still, that Vegeta actually bloodied Bills, and made him sweat, while Goku didn't even make him tired.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 06:05 PM
carver9

Vegeta went into a rage to do what he did against Bills. He doesn't have that in play here. No one is slapping Bulma. So who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 06:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by carver9
Vegeta went into a rage to do what he did against Bills. He doesn't have that in play here. No one is slapping Bulma. So who wins?

What does that have to do with anything? He still has the power to do so, meaning that he would beat a full powered Buu, considering he'd die otherwise. He used his absolute maximum in the Buu saga, and failed to kill Buu. His maximum in the movie though, bloodied Bills and made him sweat. It clearly went up astronomically from then.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 06:26 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Vegeta can sustain his "you hurt my Bulma!!111!!!11!" rage-boost throughout the duration of this battle, he wins. If he can only sustain said boost for a few seconds before reverting back to his normal level(like he did against Beerus), Buu likely wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 10:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
BoG's Vegeta managed to do more to Bills than even SSJG Goku. I'd say he beats any Buu there is.

SS1 Goku stalemated Bills, did you not watch the movie?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:18 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this is not full rage vegeta with bulma slap amp. he loses badly against boo.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:21 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Nope.

1. Show where it was stated that Bills used less power on Vegeta than on Goku.

2. Whiss said, "It's been years since you've had to use 70% of your power.", and didn't say who Bills did so on. This doesn't make sense though, since Toriyama said Bills is a 10, and Goku is a 6, making Bills 40% stronger than Goku. If he was using 70% on Goku, he would have STOMPED him, since that would have been LEAGUES above him. They fought on par, meaning Bills lowered his power level to match Goku's. So the only other person he could have used 70% on would have been Vegeta. thumb up

3. You're ignoring the fact, still, that Vegeta actually bloodied Bills, and made him sweat, while Goku didn't even make him tired.

1. Irrelevant

2. Who did he use 70% of his power on if he did not use it on Goku. Think about it..He even told Goku he was only using 70%...Denying this is going against canon fact of stated facts.

3. You are ignoring Goku and Bills whole fight of him in SS1 in which he was not in God mode and still stalemated Bills.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2015 11:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goku absorbed the realm of Godly ki into his person upon activating SSJG--it is part of his power now. That's the only reason he was still able to contend well against Beerus, even after the God-amp wore off... Beerus stated as much.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 03:24 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Goku absorbed the realm of Godly ki into his person upon activating SSJG--it is part of his power now. That's the only reason he was still able to contend well against Beerus, even after the God-amp wore off... Beerus stated as much.

Correct. Something this gogeta guy clearly has not come to terms with, just like he cant understand Bills was fighting Goku at 70%.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 03:41 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vegeta knocks Buu around, loses the amp, Buu regenerates and beats him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 04:14 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
i think vegeta will win here

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 01:41 PM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

...really? That is literally all we saw of him in the Movie.

This thread is now nothing but baseless/biased speculation now

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:25 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gogeta still avoiding and hiding in shame.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 10:32 PM