Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and Kenobi vs. HoT, Kao Cen Darach and Braga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

No amp/prep time.

Setting: Jedi Temple on Coruscant

Which team prevails?

AncientPower
Team PT.

Nephthys
Team TOR. Peak HoT is the MVP here, Braga at his peak gave her a great fight so he's also a badass and Darach was also very powerful and skilled.

ILS
Plo Koon solos

Nephthys
There are no creeks in the Jedi Temple. He is impotent!

Stigma
Is peak HoT better than peak Shaak Ti, though?

Koon vs. Braga woudl be fun to watch.

Kenobi is also the best saber master here, he will pose a problem.

AncientPower
Kenobi can tank the HOT and likely kill him whilst Ti and Koon handle the back up with the Force.

carthage
PT team.

Power should be close between Plo and Hero, Kenobi can stomp any of the other two while Plo gradually beats the Hero in a duel.

They take it comfortably, really.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kenobi can tank the HOT and likely kill him whilst Ti and Koon handle the back up with the Force.

Ti and Koon don't have the power to take out Darach and Braga with the Force.

carthage
Ti can stomp Braga lol

NewGuy01
Team 1.

AncientPower
They most certainly do, their alter environment powers combined with electruc judgement and kinetite would be more than enough.

Besides that I am unconvinced that Darach can't just be steamrolled by Ti's augmentation.

Nephthys
I'm not sure what you think they can alter environmentally in a stone goddamned temple but ok. All of team 2 are great at dealing with lightning and does Ti even do kinetite?

AncientPower
You are incorrect if you are assuming that Alter Environment only alters the ground, the air would be more than sufficient.

Lightning and Electric Judgement don't work the same way, infact Plo Koon's in particular works quite differently.

Ti displayed Kinetite in her battle with Galen Marek.

carthage
Braga is pretty much worthless.

Darach would also die to Plo.

Not sure what's left to discuss here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Going with team 2, here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
You are incorrect if you are assuming that Alter Environment only alters the ground, the air would be more than sufficient.

Lightning and Electric Judgement don't work the same way, infact Plo Koon's in particular works quite differently.

Ti displayed Kinetite in her battle with Galen Marek.

To do what? Hit them with it? Isn't that just a force push? Still not seeing the practical upshot of that plan.

Lightsabers probably still block it bro, no reason it should trouble them more than regular lightning.

At what point? I don't recall her doing it in a cutscene or in the novel, or even in the comic.

ILS
She used it in the Graphic Novel. Only there, though.

carthage
Kenobi could probably solo Darach and Braga

ILS
Shaak Ti solos unless anyone on the other team has any counter for her gracefulness

Nephthys
ILS's response to the new no mocking opinions policy: Double down on the mockery.

Way to gooooo! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

ILS
You really picked that one post out of the ten I made in total across all different threads relating to all different characters, in order to accuse me of frequently mocking one character or opinion in particular?
Originally posted by Nephthys
Way to gooooo! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

Nephthys
Was I supposed to post that in all the threads or go through them and judge which one's the most egregious?

ILS
You were meant to realize that I was posting silly reasons for certain characters winning fights, in jest, indiscriminately.

For the record, I'm sorry to anyone I offended when I said that Vodo-Siosk Baas's staff will confuse Kao Cen Darach.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
For the record, I'm sorry to anyone I offended when I said that Vodo-Siosk Baas's staff will confuse Kao Cen Darach.
Whoa... you bastard!!! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.