KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and Kenobi vs. HoT, Kao Cen Darach and Braga

Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and Kenobi vs. HoT, Kao Cen Darach and Braga
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and Kenobi vs. HoT, Kao Cen Darach and Braga

All at their peak.

No amp/prep time.

Setting: Jedi Temple on Coruscant

Which team prevails?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:36 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Team PT.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:39 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team TOR. Peak HoT is the MVP here, Braga at his peak gave her a great fight so he's also a badass and Darach was also very powerful and skilled.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plo Koon solos

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There are no creeks in the Jedi Temple. He is impotent!

Last edited by Nephthys on Jan 20th, 2015 at 01:00 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Is peak HoT better than peak Shaak Ti, though?

Koon vs. Braga woudl be fun to watch.

Kenobi is also the best saber master here, he will pose a problem.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 01:01 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kenobi can tank the HOT and likely kill him whilst Ti and Koon handle the back up with the Force.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 01:18 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

PT team.

Power should be close between Plo and Hero, Kenobi can stomp any of the other two while Plo gradually beats the Hero in a duel.

They take it comfortably, really.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 04:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kenobi can tank the HOT and likely kill him whilst Ti and Koon handle the back up with the Force.

Ti and Koon don't have the power to take out Darach and Braga with the Force.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:44 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ti can stomp Braga lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:56 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team 1.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:02 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote:
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ti and Koon don't have the power to take out Darach and Braga with the Force.

They most certainly do, their alter environment powers combined with electruc judgement and kinetite would be more than enough.

Besides that I am unconvinced that Darach can't just be steamrolled by Ti's augmentation.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 09:39 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what you think they can alter environmentally in a stone goddamned temple but ok. All of team 2 are great at dealing with lightning and does Ti even do kinetite?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 09:50 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You are incorrect if you are assuming that Alter Environment only alters the ground, the air would be more than sufficient.

Lightning and Electric Judgement don't work the same way, infact Plo Koon's in particular works quite differently.

Ti displayed Kinetite in her battle with Galen Marek.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 09:52 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Braga is pretty much worthless.

Darach would also die to Plo.

Not sure what's left to discuss here.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 05:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Going with team 2, here.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 05:20 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
You are incorrect if you are assuming that Alter Environment only alters the ground, the air would be more than sufficient.

Lightning and Electric Judgement don't work the same way, infact Plo Koon's in particular works quite differently.

Ti displayed Kinetite in her battle with Galen Marek.

To do what? Hit them with it? Isn't that just a force push? Still not seeing the practical upshot of that plan.

Lightsabers probably still block it bro, no reason it should trouble them more than regular lightning.

At what point? I don't recall her doing it in a cutscene or in the novel, or even in the comic.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 05:27 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

She used it in the Graphic Novel. Only there, though.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 05:33 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kenobi could probably solo Darach and Braga

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 07:58 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaak Ti solos unless anyone on the other team has any counter for her gracefulness

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 09:03 PM