Luke, Sidious and Yoda vs. Exar Kun, Revan, Vitiate and Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

No prep time or amp is given.

Setting: Senate Rotunda where Sidious fought Yoda in RotS

Who wins?

Angelalex242
Team 1 stomps. 3 10s beat a combo of 9s and 9.5s with little trouble. GM Luke and DE Sidious alone probably could've taken it, Yoda is gravy.

Sinious
Team 1.

Stigma
mmm
Interesting. I will reserve my judgement for now.

Let's make it:
scenario 1) only Luke and Sidious on team 1
scenario 2) add also Yoda on team 1

Kotor3
Team 1 because of Yoda. Taking out Yoda It depends on the combo but I am not sure that Luke or Sidious can take on two at once even in their prime.

Angelalex242
Oh, they can. If it was just GM Luke and DE Sidious, Luke would 'tank', using the Light Side to keep the enemy at bay while Sidious charges up his Force Storm. Once the Force Storm hits...well, the other team can't do Force Harmony, cause they're all Sith. Except Revan, and Harmony can't be done alone.

Kotor3
Another scenario would be Vitiate using his mind rape powers on Luke and Sidious while everyone else attacks. That would be put Luke and Sidious at a disadvantage.

FreshestSlice
No it wouldn't. Vitiate needs prep for it to work and it doesn't work on the truly powerful.

psmith81992
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No it wouldn't. Vitiate needs prep for it to work and it doesn't work on the truly powerful.

Proof?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by psmith81992
Proof?
Play the game. Vitiate says it himself. If the HoT is too powerful, Sidious and Luke definitely are.

Kotor3

I haven't been around for awhile. I do not recall, where does it state that prep is needed? What powerful individuals did it not work on who did not have prior experience with experiencing it first hand?

psmith81992
I've played the game. Are you going to continue giving half assed responses in all your debates on here?

It is not stated anywhere. It has always worked. The voice was in a weakened state when being defeated by the HoT.

FreshestSlice
It has nothing to do with prior experience, Scourge makes that clear. Revan had to devise a technique to stop it. Vitiate himself says it's about the HoT's power. And it requiring prep is from the devs.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by psmith81992
I've played the game. Are you going to continue giving half assed responses in all your debates on here?

It is not stated anywhere. It has always worked. The voice was in a weakened state when being defeated by the HoT.
I love the irony in this. You know, where nothing you say is actually in game, but what I said is. My ass you've played it, if serious.

psmith81992
I love the irony in this. You know, where nothing you say is actually in game, but what I said is. My ass you've played it, if serious.

In case you haven't noticed, continuing to repeat something without backing it up doesn't make it any more factual.

Kotor3
It has nothing to do with prior experience, Scourge makes that clear. Revan had to devise a technique to stop it. Vitiate himself says it's about the HoT's power. And it requiring prep is from the devs.

I thought you had something new. I've heard the prep and no prep argument before. So, I am going to leave that one alone. I am on the side that no prep is needed.

Either way, if prep is needed or not I still see it being a hell of a fight for Luke or Sidious to win against a combo of either of those fighters. Unless you are the Ones no one is stomping a combo of any of those fighters.

Angelalex242
There is no enemy in the mythos capable of mindraping GM Luke or DE Sidious. Even Aboleth, who clearly drives other force users insane, can't even begin to drive Luke nuts.

Kotor3
The point is that is would be a distraction whether it work or not. With others attacking them it mostly likely would have an affect on them since they would have to divert their energy and attention.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Angelalex242
There is no enemy in the mythos capable of mindraping GM Luke or DE Sidious. Even Aboleth, who clearly drives other force users insane, can't even begin to drive Luke nuts.

Unuthul got close iirc.

Angelalex242
The Hive Mind attacking him in that instance was the equivalent of hundreds of beings working in concert. Still, Luke did require the help of his wife and a couple other people to fight it off.

Board Walker
Revan solos any on the enemy team, basically making it 3v2 extremely fast.

In the end the only people left standing will be revan and luke, and if this is 3.0 revan from the game then luke is going to be killed.

ILS
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan solos any on the enemy team, basically making it 3v2 extremely fast.

In the end the only people left standing will be revan and luke, and if this is 3.0 revan from the game then luke is going to be killed. Are you feeling alright friend?

Angelalex242
...Uh. No. Reven 3.0 isn't soloing Luke or DE Sidious. Even 3.0 Revan is still outclassed by the bigshots. He might put up a pretty good fight against Yoda, however. A pretty good fight, of course, doesn't mean Revan will win, just that he's beyond stomp range.

DarthAnt66
Very interesting topic. Depends on who fights who.

Board Walker
Revan 3.0 has combat feats that outclass anyone here, there is no one who cN compete with revan 3.0 feats.

Angelalex242
Misplaced, faith in your Revan may be.

As is your faith in the power of TOR wank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.