Kyp Durron vs. DoE Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
No prep time/no amp.

Neutral setting.

Who wins?

appletonia
Bane.

Stigma
Atm I think Kyp wins via vastly superior TK. Kyp can move black holes, Bane's got nothing on that.

appletonia
Black hole moving Kyp would defeat Bane and the vast, vast majority of Force Users. But that isn't how he is consistently portrayed, much like Luke.

Stigma
And?

So you don't like the feat, too bad.

appletonia
I love the feat and have been one of Kyp's few supporters over the years on the basis of that feat. It's not about disliking the feat, it's about the feat not being a reflection of how Kyp is conistently portrayed as being. You want to use that Kyp, that's fine, but you need to make a note of that in the OP. Just like we wouldn't use Mace's CW feats unless we specify it's that particular potrayal of the character we're using.

Stigma
wut?

Character's feats define said character unless they were amped. It's Kyp's high-end showing, no doubt. But that's ok.

I don't need to specify every time that only high-end showings apply. That's silly.

Unless we talk about specific incarnations of characters, like, say, TPM Kenobi and ANH Kenobi. But that's it.

The_Tempest
Kyp; moderate ease.

appletonia
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Kyp; moderate ease.

I understand you have your preferences Tempest but you should really know better than joining in with and aligning yourself with the new breed of trolls at this forum, simply because they troll against the characters that you don't like. Unless you want his place, which was once a really good platform for debate, to turn into a place overrun with Carthage's antics and trolling.

The_Tempest
You really should stop projecting your own quirks onto others, app. Bane's good, Kyp is just better. thumb up

appletonia
Originally posted by Stigma
Character's feats define said character unless they were amped.

How about instead of looking at what defines the combat prowess of a character (which I presume is what you mean), you look at what defines a character in the first place? And in a collaborative universe filled with inconsistencies as the SW universe is, it's not the outliers that define the character, it's consistent, regular potrayals.

There's a difference between a high end feat or one of a character's best feats, and then feats that are so over the top that they are completely incompatible with how the character is usually shown to operate. The black whole feat falls into the latter catagory.

carthage
Kyp slaughters

Nephthys
Bane, comfortably.

Originally posted by appletonia
I understand you have your preferences Tempest but you should really know better than joining in with and aligning yourself with the new breed of trolls at this forum, simply because they troll against the characters that you don't like. Unless you want his place, which was once a really good platform for debate, to turn into a place overrun with Carthage's antics and trolling.

Tempest has done nothing but encourage the trolls and attempted to add fuel to the fire and join in with them. TBH the only things he does these days is troll, albeit in a less aggressive and offensive way.

carthage
You really should stop projecting your own quirks onto others, app. Bane's good, Kyp is just better. thumb up

Better in every possible way thumb up

Stigma
@ Neph, wow Bane will defend against Kyp's TK? Just curious.

carthage
He cant. Bane has no barrier feats at all to suggest he can't get ragdolled.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tempest has done nothing but encourage the trolls and attempted to add fuel to the fire and join in with them. TBH the only things he does these days is troll, albeit in a less aggressive and offensive way.

I've done nothing to encourage your behavior, actually, and have done everything to try to curtail it bar complaining to moderators. But your hatred for Sidious and the PT has just spun wildly out of control.

carthage
Bane, comfortably.

Not sure how your constant "Claiming X feat is overrated" is any less trollish, and you constantly violate REXX'S additional rule by dragging out conversations in spite of losing arguments.

But ok everyone else is a troll roll eyes (sarcastic)

The_Tempest
Pretty sure Badabing recently and publicly admonished the dissenters for their thin skin. Not sure why some can't tolerate a difference in opinion. Feel free to protest and disagree, but to shout "troll!" every single time someone doesn't conform to the (frankly unpopular) notion that Bane is some demigod is pretty silly.

JM2C

appletonia
Bane, comfortably.

👍

I understand that you like having the forum accept Sidious as the most powerful Sith, and the PT era as the golden age of lightsaber prowess, and the general dominance of the likes of Yoda, Vader and various other movie characters, but it shouldn't be that way at the expense of turning the forum into a place filled with juvenile trolling and such a narrowminded environment that really inhibits having a good well thought out discussion.

Stigma
Pretty sure Badabing recently and publicly admonished the dissenters for their thin skin. Not sure why some can't tolerate a difference in opinion. Feel free to protest and disagree, but to shout "troll!" every single time someone doesn't conform to the (frankly unpopular) notion that Bane is some demigod is pretty silly.

JM2C
Well said thumb up

TBH the troll card has been used way too often than necessary, especially in heated debates imho.

Nephthys
@ Neph, wow Bane will defend against Kyp's TK? Just curious.

Well I think he'll probably use a Force Shield.

I've done nothing to encourage your behavior, actually, and have done everything to try to curtail it bar complaining to moderators. But your hatred for Sidious and the PT has just spun wildly out of control.

Well thanks for proving my point?

carthage
Bane has no showings off force shield off of a nexus. He isn't even approaching Kyp's power, there is nothing to suggest his force abilities would do anything to Kyp

Raptor22
Gonna go with bane. Kyps great with inanimate objects like the sun crusher, dovin basal, and freighter feats, where he can focus his power. Unfortunately against actual combatants or force users he just doesnt have the feats. Which is a shame because i feel like his character much like his force power has a lot of untapped potential.

Nephthys
Didn't he get trashed by a single Slayer?

Raptor22
Didn't he get trashed by a single Slayer? ya, but i cant remember if there was any context to it though. Ill try to find the scene when i get home, but there were so many njo/vong books its a ***** to find specific scenes in that series.

carthage
Originally posted by Raptor22
Gonna go with bane. Kyps great with inanimate objects like the sun crusher, dovin basal, and freighter feats, where he can focus his power. Unfortunately against actual combatants or force users he just doesnt have the feats. Which is a shame because i feel like his character much like his force power has a lot of untapped potential.

He has feats like ragdolling Corran horn, manipulating torpedoes, and manipulating freighters. Whether or not he had to "focus" his power is irrelevant to the fact he is more powerful than Bane

Nephthys
Lol @ ragdolling Corran Horn, the dude who don't do TK so gud.

appletonia
laughing out loud

carthage
Lol @ ragdolling Corran Horn, the dude who don't do TK so gud.

Ragdolling a force user > killing fodder guards, throwing tables, and breaking boxes and tents

Not to mention all of the other TK feats for Kyp which are superior to anything Bane has shown thumb up

Nephthys
Yes, surely ragdolling someone who can barely wobble a rock is superior to pulping internal organs.

Raptor22
Originally posted by carthage
He has feats like ragdolling Corran horn, manipulating torpedoes, and manipulating freighters. Whether or not he had to "focus" his power is irrelevant to the fact he is more powerful than Bane ya maybe not the best example since corran has no tk and if i recall, right after that kenth hamner ragdolled kyp for corran. Unless u were trying to show that all u need is kenth hamner level tk to ragdoll kyp. In which case well done.

Its quite relevent since he has no feats to show he can muster that much power without time to focus, and since he wont have that time here those feats are whats irrelevant.

And why is it relevent when say vitate needs time to focus his power but irrelevant for kyp?

carthage
And Bane has only destroy rocks, killed guards, and tents destroyed without a darkside nexus with his telekinesis, compared to someone who can manipulate a freighter and black holes.

There is obviously a huge power gap here in favor of Kyp.

carthage
ya maybe not the best example since corran has no tk and if i recall, right after that kenth hamner ragdolled kyp for corran. Unless u were trying to show that all u need is kenth hamner level tk to ragdoll kyp. In which case well done.

Its quite relevent since he has no feats to show he can muster that much power without time to focus, and since he wont have that time here those feats are whats irrelevant.

And why is it relevent when say vitate needs time to focus his power but irrelevant for kyp?

You made the point to "focus" power as if it makes a difference that it would matter in a general sense. Kyp is still vastly more powerful than Bane and even if he had to "focus" his power, it wouldn't matter because nothing Bane can do would bother him. So what if Kenth ragdolled Corran, Kenth still hasn't manipulated freighters or black holes or accomplished anything Kyp has. Nice false comparison though thumb up

Kyp's power is sufficient enough to ragdoll Bane at any point during a fight.

Stigma
I donl't think there's any valid point in denying that Kyp can ragdoll Bane. Kyp is just much more powerful in the force.

Kyp is also described by Luke as an expert swordman along with Katarn (take it as you like). Katarn who, while untrained, was able to defeat 7 Dark Jedi and Jerec through natural talent only.

Nephthys
Well similarly I don't think there's any valid point is suggesting that Kyp can ragdoll Bane. Kyp seriously isn't much more powerful than Bane nor is he more powerful at all. If we're playing that game I'll just suggest that Bane one-shots Kyp with lightning, since he has no feats of repelling lightning as powerful as Bane's. And since Bane has superior reaction and speed feats he attacks first.

Kyp being an expert duelist doesn't make him a threat to Bane.

carthage
Bane would need barrier feats or superior force feats (off nexus) to suggest he doesn't get dominated by the force. He has neither and Bane's lightning has been dodged so your claim that Bane's lightning would fry anyone is bogus.

Bane isn't faster than Kyp either.

Stigma
Well similarly I don't think there's any valid point is suggesting that Kyp can ragdoll Bane. Kyp seriously isn't much more powerful than Bane nor is he more powerful at all. If we're playing that game I'll just suggest that Bane one-shots Kyp with lightning, since he has no feats of repelling lightning as powerful as Bane's. And since Bane has superior reaction and speed feats he attacks first.
I know of your stance for a while, and as you know, I disagree.

Bottom line is that the power dished out to manipulate black hole is magnitudes greater than the one Bane showed to possess at his disposal.

Kyp being an expert duelist doesn't make him a threat to Bane.

Perhaps. It was more of a trivia remark, though.

carthage
Can Bane actually be paired with someone he has a fair chance against? Kyp is way out of his league, and most of the users he gets put in with in threads are better than him too. In future threads you might want to use characters like Qui Gon Jin or Luminara Unduli, Bane has no business fighting with guys like Kyp

Nephthys
I know of your stance for a while, and as you know, I disagree.

Bottom line is that the power dished out to manipulate black hole is magnitudes greater than the one Bane showed to possess at his disposal.

Perhaps. It was more of a trivia remark, though.

Not necessarily. That feat is kind of unquantifiable, for various reasons. I don't consider it superior to Bane's best TK feats. Especially when his feats translate much smoother into combat situations.

And you didn't respond to my point about Bane's lightning. Should I assume you accept it then?

carthage
Not necessarily. That feat is kind of unquantifiable, for various reasons. I don't consider it superior to Bane's best TK feats. Especially when his feats translate much smoother into combat situations.

And you didn't respond to my point about Bane's lightning. Should I assume you accept it then?

Again you can deny it all you want but his lightning was dodged, and so what if you don't consider his showing superior? Do you actually have anything for Bane that he's done off nexus that's superior to Kyp's black hole or Freighter feat? Ok.

Raptor22
You made the point to "focus" power as if it makes a difference that it would matter in a general sense. Kyp is still vastly more powerful than Bane and even if he had to "focus" his power, it wouldn't matter because nothing Bane can do would bother him. So what if Kenth ragdolled Corran, Kenth still hasn't manipulated freighters or black holes or accomplished anything Kyp has. Nice false comparison though thumb up

Kyp's power is sufficient enough to ragdoll Bane at any point during a fight. it makes a huge difference since ya know here he wont have time to focus his power, and hasnt displayed that same power without the time to focus it. Unless u think bane is going to go all dragon ball z and let kyp power up a tk blast.

Ur right about kenth though, he hasnt done any of those things and is probably one of the weakest masters in the njo. Yet he still ragdolled kyp. Good job at emphasizing how weak kyps force defence is.

Its cool that u keep saying he has sufficient power to ragdoll him at any point, now all u have to do is prove it and you'll have the beginnings of an actual argument.

Stigma
I don't see why it's a problem to you. And tbh it's rather an artificial obstacle that you make in order to sidestep the obvious.

Someone who can manipulate a black hole has enough power to ragdoll someone whose best feat off nexus is killing non-force sensitives. It's rather simple.

It's like saying that someone who can pick up a track and throw it cannot pick up a human being and break him in half. The simple calculation on power needed to pick up a track means that he can easily apply this power to push around (and kill) a person.

Um, I said I disagree. It can be dodged too.

carthage
it makes a huge difference since ya know here he wont have time to focus his power, and hasnt displayed that same power without the time to focus it. Unless u think bane is going to go all dragon ball z and let kyp power up a tk blast.

Ur right about kenth though, he hasnt done any of those things and is probably one of the weakest masters in the njo. Yet he still ragdolled kyp. Good job at emphasizing how weak kyps force defence is.

Its cool that u keep saying he has sufficient power to ragdoll him at any point, now all u have to do is prove it and you'll have the beginnings of an actual argument.

He blasted him back once but still doesn't have superior feats to Kyp overall, I guess Savage is more powerful than Dooku since he choked him and Barris is more powerful than Anakin since she blasted him back thumb up Bane needed to charge up with nexus energy to destroy rubble of the Rakatan temple, Kyp had to focus off nexus to manipulate an entire ship. If the power disparity isn't obvious, lol.

Again having to charge means nothing when you're more powerful than your opponent overall. Try to comprehend that. Show me a single off nexus feat that Bane has done that is superior to Kyp manipulating a freighter, and you'll have a case.

Raptor22

Kyp being an expert duelist doesn't make him a threat to Bane. just to be fair to both sides, kyp did absorb and dispell jainas lightning fairly easily. I dont think hers is nearly as powerful as banes but she did burn holes thru a couple vong, so it at least shows he familiar with the technique.

ILS
lol @ posters being branded trolls because they think Bane loses.

Stigma
just to be fair to both sides, kyp did absorb and dispell jainas lightning fairly easily. I dont think hers is nearly as powerful as banes but she did burn holes thru a couple vong, so it at least shows he familiar with the technique.
Nice.

This is enough to seal the deal in favour of Kyp tbh.

carthage
Neph routinely makes the claim that his lightning will kill someone, when a featless guy dodged it while he was amped by orbalisks.

I'm pretty sure that claim is now thoroughly debunked.

appletonia
Originally posted by ILS
lol @ posters being branded trolls because they think Bane loses.

That's not the reason, and for the record ILS, you're one of the very worst.

carthage
At least he isn't a sock thumb up

Stigma
Neph routinely makes the claim that his lightning will kill someone, when a featless guy dodged it while he was amped by orbalisks.

I'm pretty sure that claim is now thoroughly debunked.
thumb up

And this is Dynasty of Evil Bane here, no Orbalisk to amp him.

appletonia
At least he isn't a sock thumb up

uckFay ouYay arthageCay!

Nephthys
I don't see why it's a problem to you. And tbh it's rather an artificial obstacle that you make in order to sidestep the obvious.

Someone who can manipulate a black hole has enough power to ragdoll someone whose best feat off nexus is killing non-force sensitives. It's rather simple.

It's like saying that someone who can pick up a track and throw it cannot pick up a human being and break him in half. The simple calculation on power needed to pick up a track means that he can easily apply this power to push around (and kill) a person.

How exactly Kyp was manipulating the black hole and how much force that would require is essential in quantifying the feat. Since I don't think that's ever really been done, I see it as an impressive but hardly overwhelming display. Especially given that Durron did it outside of combat in a favorable situation that he wouldn't have in combat.

No it doesn't. Bane has plenty of highly impressive TK feats. Trying to dismiss them using a nexus is an obvious attempt to sidestep that fact, and it always has been. Bane's feats of destroying the Lehon Temple, smashing a 30 meter metal gate and disintegrating a dozen technobeats with a flick of his wrist certainly suggest he can contend with Durron's TK.

Also, um, a track? Do you mean a truck?

Um, I said I disagree. It can be dodged too.

Ah, I assumed you only meant about the TK. And Kyp can't dodge indefinitely. Especially if he repeats Hettons move of jumping, leaving him completely open in midair with no manner in which to evade. And this argument is very weak, you might as well dismiss all lightning like this.

just to be fair to both sides, kyp did absorb and dispell jainas lightning fairly easily. I dont think hers is nearly as powerful as banes but she did burn holes thru a couple vong, so it at least shows he familiar with the technique.

Jaina wasn't using the same levels of power against Kyp. Obviously she wasn't going to kill him and wouldn't be using near as much hatred and darkside power. And as you said, Bane's lightning vastly eclipses hers.

Raptor22
He blasted him back once but still doesn't have superior feats to Kyp overall, I guess Savage is more powerful than Dooku since he choked him and Barris is more powerful than Anakin since she blasted him back thumb up Bane needed to charge up with nexus energy to destroy rubble of the Rakatan temple, Kyp had to focus off nexus to manipulate an entire ship. If the power disparity isn't obvious, lol.

Again having to charge means nothing when you're more powerful than your opponent overall. Try to comprehend that. having to charge means everything when he never displayed that power without charging, and wont have time to charge here. What dont u get about that?

carthage
I'm guessing the fact that Bane can't replicate any of those showings without additional energies/amps is beyond certain posters to understand.

You're right he can dodge them and absorb it with his lightsaber

having to charge means everything when he never displayed that power without charging, and wont have time to charge here. What dont u get about that?

facepalm

I'm guessing you cant comprehend the fact that Kyp's feats are superior to Bane's and can't actually show anything Bane has accomplished that's superior to Kyp's force feats. I'll chalk that up as a concession.

Raptor22
I'm guessing the fact that Bane can't replicate any of those showings without additional energies/amps is beyond certain posters to understand.

You're right he can dodge them and absorb them with his lightsaber

facepalm

I'm guessing you cant comprehend the fact that Kyp's feats are superior to Bane's and can't actually show anything Bane has accomplished that's superior to Kyp's force feats. I'll chalk that up as a concession. i guess the fact that kyp cant and hasnt replicated his feats without time to charge them, and has never displayed that kind of power mid combat on the fly is hard to understand.

Nephthys
Kyp also specifically notes that he needs to consciously force himself to draw on more power than he had in years when he performed the black hole feats iirc. It's not a level he performs at normally by his own admission.

carthage
i guess the fact that kyp cant and hasnt replicated his feats without time to charge them, and has never displayed that kind of power mid combat on the fly is hard to understand.

Which is irrelevant to the fact that Kyp is more powerful overall, and that simply charging them doesn't negate the fact Kyp actually can accomplish them (without external aid unlike Bane)

I repeat do you have anything that Bane has done that surpasses those feats without aid of a nexus. If not I think we're done here.

Kyp also specifically notes that he needs to consciously force himself to draw on more power than he had in years when he performed the black hole feats iirc. It's not a level he performs at normally by his own admission.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Luke? And proof?

Raptor22
Which is irrelevant to the fact that Kyp is more powerful overall, and that simply charging them doesn't negate the fact Kyp actually can accomplish them.

I repeat do you have anything that Bane has done that surpasses those feats without aid of a nexus. If not I think we're done here.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Luke? And proof? why would i have to prove that bane can surpass feats that kyp cant replicate here?

carthage
why would i have to prove that bane can surpass feats that kyp cant replicate here?

He already performed them so its irrelevant whether or not you believe he can't unless you have proof he cant. Simply saying he needs to "gather power" obviously isn't proving your point, considering he accomplished said feat. This isn't terribly hard to understand. Given his power he can easily take out Bane like he did to Corran, unless you have showings of barrier or superior force feats Bane has accomplished

Raptor22
He already performed them so its irrelevant whether or not you believe he can't unless you have proof he cant. Simply saying he needs to "gather power" obviously isn't proving your point, considering he accomplished said feat. This isn't terribly hard to understand. so u have no proof that he can reach those levels of power without time to gather his power, and no logical reason as to why bane would give him the time, and no combat related feats either sabers or force. Gotchya. U didnt have to type all that out. U could have just said u had no relevant feats and been done with it.

carthage
so u have no proof that he can reach those levels of power without time to gather his power, and no logical reason as to why bane would give him the time, and no combat related feats either sabers or force. Gotchya. U didnt have to type all that out. U could have just said u had no relevant feats and been done with it.

Except he has multiple feats that exceed Bane's, is much more powerful than Bane as per his feats, and having to "Gather power" is hardly relevant to the fact that he's already applied telekinesis to other force users ergo he can do the same to Bane and dominate him.

Nice avoiding of the points though, you could've just said that Bane breaking tents and boxes is inferior in every possible way.

Nephthys
This is hilarious. Bane can't replicate his feats without amps, but Kyp can because carthage likes him more. Nice to see double standards that can't be attributed to me for a change.

carthage
What are you talking about? Kyp didn't need a nexus to accomplish his showings, and has sent force users flying and has superior feats to Bane in telekinesis. You tried listing nexus feats for Bane which he can't accomplish at all under neutral circumstances. Kyp didn't need any nexus for his feats.

If you can't comprehend the difference, that's your fault.

Raptor22
He didnt need an amp, just time. time which he will not have here. There for, the feats he has that he required said time are inadmissible. The logic isnt that complicated, i really dont see what u dont get.

carthage
He didnt need an amp, just time. time which he will not have here. There for, the feats he has that he required said time are inadmissible. The logic isnt that complicated, i really dont see what u dont get.

They aren't "inadmissible" considering they prove he's more powerful than Bane, and seeing as how he TKED Corran and given those showings he can incapacitate and destroy Bane with the force. What I don't get is why you can't show any feats for Bane that would prove he's more powerful than Kyp, and why anyone should believe that simply "Gathering" power would negate the fact that overall- Kyp has the demonstrably better showings

Not sure why you're acting as if he's never used telekinesis in combat.

Angelalex242
This whole 'gather your powers' thing is an accusation frequently leveled at Yoda. Yoda manages to do just fine. Kyp is more then enough to prove why the Rule of 2 needed to be started...and why it took 1000 years to get a Sith worth talking about.

Nephthys
Suggesting that Bane isn't a Sith worth talking about it dumb. He's the freaking Sith'ari for christssake.

Angelalex242
He is Sith'ari because, to his credit, he had a master plan that worked perfectly. He brought, in a real sense, salvation to the Sith by creating that plan. It doesn't necessarily mean he was all that and a bag of chips in personal combat. It does mean it was his purpose to set the Sith on a path that worked beautifully.

Nephthys
Except the Sith'ari was prophecised to possess godlike power. The word itself means "God of the Sith". The prophecy states that the Sith'ari will possess "perfect strength", "perfect power" and be "free of limits". That he will be a "perfect being". You can disagree in that Bane isn't perfect, but obviously the prophecy has a lot to do with martial strength and Force power.

The whole point of the Sith'ari is that he's King Adas reborn. Who was notable for his unsurpassed fighting prowess that let him unite the Sith and beat back the Rakata. For Bane to be a chump is ludicrous.

The_Tempest
That was an exceptionally weak argument to make. Might as well say that Anakin > Bane since Anakin's prophecy > Bane's and Anakin's potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bane's and so on.

You're being silly.

Nephthys
Anakin would be >>>>>>>>>>>> Bane if he'd reached anywhere near his full potential. But he didn't. Bane on the other hand fully actualized himself as a Sith Lord and mastered the Force.

You're the one being silly. That was a terrible comparison.

The_Tempest
facepalm

You're the one who said that Bane is obviously l33t because prophecy!!1!

Why doesn't that comparison work with Anakin, whose prophecy is vastly more important and significant than Bane's?

You're presh. But seriously, no.

Nephthys
Because part of Bane's prophecy is specifically about how he'll be godly powerful and strong, whereas Anakin's is just about him destroying the Sith and his power wasn't actualised or relevant to the prophecy itself.

I don't understand how you think a prophecies importance determines the prophecised strength though. Like, what? Importance has nothing to do with it, the relevant thing is that Bane was specifically prophecised to be incredibly powerful.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure the prophecy is just:

In the time of greatest despair,
a child shall be born
who will destroy the Sith
and bring balance to the Force.

Which doesn't say anything about his power. Of course, as the Chosen One, Anakin was the most powerful mortal ever born. But that wasn't stated in the prophecy and as I pointed out he barely achieved 40% of his potential.

Bane was prophecised to possess immense power and he mastered his a hell of a lot more than Anakin did.

Emperordmb
Neph, don't waste your time with the sock/troll. It will be banned and deleted in a little while.

Nephthys
I know, but I'm pretty sure Temp is gonna say something similar so I wanted to preempt that.

ILS
This thread is such a Bane circle jerk.

Nephthys
Yeah, the OP created a thread where he thinks Bane gets ragdolled and obviously it's a total Bane circlejerk.

ILS
Correct thumb up

Stigma
TBH I badly wanted Bane to score a win at least once in a long time. But damn it's harder than expected with a list of Bane's superiors ever-growing sad

No worries. Next time if I include Bane in a thread, I'd match him with someone weaker than Durron smile

Nephthys
Wow, you're not even trying to hide how full of shit you are. erm

You state you think Bane has nothing on Kyp at the start of the thread. If you wanted Bane to win you would have um, maybe made a thread where you actually think he wins?

You created this thread just to piss on appletonia. Don't bother denying it.

Stigma
I sense much anger in you, Neph. Calm down, it''s just an imaginary fight.

TBH I didn't know who appletonia was up until I debated him in this thread, so meh on you implications. But him and I can agree to disagree, no harm in that.

Nephthys
That's interesting, because you created this thread 6 minutes after replying to appletonia in the Vader vs Braga etc thread. I'm sure you meant that you didn't know who he was until you debated him in that thread, right? >:]

Stigma
I reply to many posters here, appletonia did not stand out in my memory at all. I remember the likes of you, Temp (for his ealier contributions mainly), cart, ILS, etc. /shrug.
And the fact that you would check that reeks a bit of a stalker thing, hmm.

BTW what's up with your obsession with appletonia. Is he your sock?

The Merchant
I remember reading a calculation that even a Black-Hole the size of a small speck of dust is equal to roughly the Moon's Mass.

Nephthys
I reply to many posters here, appletonia did not stand out in my memory at all. I remember the likes of you, Temp (for his ealier contributions mainly), cart, ILS, etc. /shrug.
And the fact that you would check that reeks a bit of a stalker thing, hmm.

BTW what's up with your obsession with appletonia. Is he your sock?

I'm just observant. You should try working on being more observant. If you're not careful, you can give people the wrong impressions.

Obsession? Because I mentioned him twice? Hardly. I've certainly never created a thread just to spite his favored characters or anything. Now that would be obsessive.

Stigma
I'm just observant. You should try working on being more observant. If you're not careful, you can give people the wrong impressions.
That's a good advice, actually. thumb up

On the other hand, some people will believe crazy things either way, project their own insecurities and/or distorted view of reality onto others etc. Nothing to care about tbh.

Obsession? Because I mentioned him twice? Hardly. I've certainly never created a thread just to spite his favored characters or anything. Now that would be obsessive.
I see.

Well, for a moment it looked like your mantra was "appletonia this, appletonia that" but whatever.

The Merchant
TBH I think the BH manipulation should be an outlier, at least for Durron.

ILS
Are we sure these pseudo-singularities are meant to be akin to ones IRL?

The Merchant
Artificial Black Holes should act like real ones IRL tbh. I mean it's basically gravity so intense that it bends space-time, I don't see why an artificial one would be any more different.

carthage
So yeah Kyp stomps, glad that's been established

Stigma
Bump.

Deronn_solo
Kyp Durro Dueling may or less be even - but Durron demolishes him in the Force.

Vorpal Ruin
Kyp should win after a good fight. Kyp manipulating a black hole, while an outlier, is still an indication of the power the he can bring to bare under duress. Only about a dozen people can claim to have more force power than Kyp, and Bane isn't one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.