Boba Fett vs Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
It's 3996BBY. Mandalore has challenged Ulic Qel-Droma to a death battle. This time, however, instead of Mandalore the Indomitable, Ulic will be facing Boba Fett.

Boba has his Beskar armor, a vibrosword, and the rest of his full armament. Ulic has his lightsaber and the Force. All out fight.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250902-ulic+vs+mandalore+fist3.png

Who takes it?

Nephthys
Ulic pretty easy.

ILS
How would he win easily?

Nephthys
By running up to him and whooping his ass?

ILS
That's after getting past issues such as distance, environment, flight, energy projectiles, explosives, lightsaber-resistant armor and Fett's own fighting skill, right?

Nephthys
Yeah. Boba's got nothing that'll get through his shields when heavy cannon fire failed and Boba is utterly outmatched by a Jedi like Ulic in melee, no matter how tough his armor is.

I mean, Jaden beat him. erm

ILS
Ulic can't really do much in the way of winning if he just keeps his barrier up forever. And I wouldn't say Boba is "utterly outmatched" considering he was giving RotS-ish Obi-Wan bother in CQC when he was thirteen years old. :/ He does have some low showings in his appearances as a game-boss, but then that happens to a lot of villains in Star Wars, so I don't get hung up over it.

Nephthys
I thought you didn't care about that trash show and it's ridiculous power-levels. Anakin also got beat up by Clovis, so I guess he'd snap Jedi in half or something.

And I don't see why Ulic can't win if he keeps his shields up. Its not a Force Bubble, he can still move while doing it. Boba will run out of tricks before Ulic does. He can't evade forever. And as a Jedi Ulic has an undeniable and vast advantage in sabers. It's not like TotJ era Jedi couldn't break Mando Iron through sheer strength either.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Ulic can't really do much in the way of winning if he just keeps his barrier up forever.

He kind of can

The sort of power Ulic can generate with the force is a good deal above what most of Fett's conventional equipment can actually generate

Without PIS/CIS?

Most of these none force users kind of get their teeth kicked in

Or maybe you're an advocate of Spider-man legitimately beating the Herald Firelord :hmm

ares834
Ulic. Easily.

ILS
I wasn't referencing TCW. It happened in The Last of the Jedi: Dark Warning

Since when can one move around while holding up a barrier? I've only ever seen Force Users maintain one while stationary. That seemed to be the case when Ulic dropped it to flip towards Indomitable in their fight.

If Boba realizes that Ulic is going to sit on a barrier forever (which isn't even a favoured tactic of Ulic's; he's far more aggressive than that), Boba would either wait him out or find other methods of getting to him, i.e blowing up the chain he's standing on.

And I think you're seriously overblowing Ulic's melee advantage. Boba's got a myriad of CQC weapons to bring to bear, enough hand-to-hand skill to contend with people of Ulic's class for a little while, and armor that Ulic's lightsaber will bounce off of, which he won't be expecting.

ILS
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
He kind of can

The sort of power Ulic can generate with the force is a good deal above what most of Fett's conventional equipment can actually generate

Without PIS/CIS?

Most of these none force users kind of get their teeth kicked in

Or maybe you're an advocate of Spider-man legitimately beating the Herald Firelord :hmm So you're telling me that Ulic is going to win the fight by holding up a barrier until Fett dies of old age?

Not sure if your comparison works.

ChaosTheory123
Given how he kind of bum rushed through Ommin's bolts of hatred?

Yeah

It kind of does

Or we can assume he's about as smart as the average Jedi shown in TCW cartoon and assume he'll forget he has super powers I guess :hmm

I mean, Kenobi, Anakin, even Dooku all come off as bumbling idiots on a few occasions there as far as that goes.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
I wasn't referencing TCW. It happened in The Last of the Jedi: Dark Warning

Since when can one move around while holding up a barrier? I've only ever seen Force Users maintain one while stationary. That seemed to be the case when Ulic dropped it to flip towards Indomitable in their fight.

If Boba realizes that Ulic is going to sit on a barrier forever (which isn't even a favoured tactic of Ulic's; he's far more aggressive than that), Boba would either wait him out or find other methods of getting to him, i.e blowing up the chain he's standing on.

And I think you're seriously overblowing Ulic's melee advantage. Boba's got a myriad of CQC weapons to bring to bear, enough hand-to-hand skill to contend with people of Ulic's class for a little while, and armor that Ulic's lightsaber will bounce off of, which he won't be expecting.

Whatever. You really think Obi-Wan was going seriously at a 13 year old? Please. Or maybe Obi-Wan is just a pussy.

Since the Brotherhood era Sith used barriers literally all the time in combat? Since when does a Force shield require so much effort and concentration that you can't move?

I don't really see how it matters. Boba shoots at him, Ulic deflects. Boba uses his flamethrower, Ulic shields. Boba uses explosives, Ulic shields. There's nothing he can do here. We saw how this fight went in AotC.

Recall that Ulic himself was skilled and physically fit enough to hold off an enraged Jedi in sabers without the Force. So he's already comparable to Boba without the use of the Force. Add the vast amplification that the Force gives to his speed, strength (like Ulic would probably rip Boba's head off with his bare hands bro) and reflexes plus precognition and he'd kick Boba's ass in a lightsaber duel. His strength and speed alone would overwhelm him in a few attacks probably.

ILS
I'm pretty sure it was Ulic's inherent Force resistance that allowed him to resist Ommin's sorcery, not the gleaming barrier he erected against Mandalore.

That Ulic is a physical fighter doesn't mean he's unintelligent. I'm just choosing not to ignore his character motives. The number of times he's engaged any opponent in melee is gargantuan compared to the times he's shut their windpipes with TK. Notable examples being any battlefield he's been on, the palace guards/beast riders he fought on Onderon, the lone, non-Force sensitive fodder assassin he chose to run up to and kill with his lightsaber, etc. If accounting for Ulic's fighting tendencies isn't enough I can just stipulate that he's not allowed to Force choke Boba, I guess.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Whatever. You really think Obi-Wan was going seriously at a 13 year old? Please. Or maybe Obi-Wan is just a pussy.

Since the Brotherhood era Sith used barriers literally all the time in combat? Since when does a Force shield require so much effort and concentration that you can't move?

I don't really see how it matters. Boba shoots at him, Ulic deflects. Boba uses his flamethrower, Ulic shields. Boba uses explosives, Ulic shields. There's nothing he can do here. We saw how this fight went in AotC.

Recall that Ulic himself was skilled and physically fit enough to hold off an enraged Jedi in sabers without the Force. So he's already comparable to Boba without the use of the Force. Add the vast amplification that the Force gives to his speed, strength (like Ulic would probably rip Boba's head off with his bare hands bro) and reflexes plus precognition and he'd kick Boba's ass in a lightsaber duel. His strength and speed alone would overwhelm him in a few attacks probably.

And he can crush Boba's throat with a gesture. Don't forget that.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
I'm pretty sure it was Ulic's inherent Force resistance that allowed him to resist Ommin's sorcery, not the gleaming barrier he erected against Mandalore.

Gleaming? It was as invisible as whatever he did against Ommin.

Energy is energy as far as I'm aware either way though :hmm

It doesn't

When he has a salvo of powers hilariously above anything Fett can hope to survive though?

It makes him about as stupid as Obi-Wan when he failed to save that suicidal woman on Mandalore despite possessing TK power in excess to stop someone who's not even falling yet.

Or Dooku when he had to surrender to Pirates, despite previously causing a cave in that would have been more than over kill to kill them all with a force wav/force lightning with.

Or when Anakin, in a rush to clear Ahsoka's name, didn't think to pin Barriss to a wall until he was at his most pissed off after a fairly pitiful showing of actually letting Barriss look competent in a duel.

I have more I can list for you, those are just the most glaringly offensive PIS/CIS moments that come to mind. It takes legitimately bad writing for these characters to **** up against non force wielding characters... or even up against force users given Barriss

Right, so, generally a moron then :hmm

You guys actually keep CIS on or something? :hmm

That'd be fair

ILS
*shrugs* Make whatever excuse suits you. Here it is:
And yeah, this was 13 year old Boba without Beskar. Not seeing how he's so outclassed personally.

As for the rest, from what I could tell there's a difference between resisting Force attacks such as the Sorcery Ommin used, and actually erecting a barrier that projectiles bounce off of. When Ulic's Force resistance kept Ommin's sorcery at bay, no barrier was visibly erected and Ulic was able to continue moving. When he erected his barrier, he had to gesture and visibly concentrate, and then when he advanced towards Mandalore he dropped the Barrier.

You seem to think Boba's only mode of attack is "shoot shit!". He usually makes use of the environment and makes an effort to catch opponent's off-guard, which are two things if implemented in this fight that would bear much fruit in terms of winning. Of course Ulic can barrier a lot of Boba's weapons but, what happens when Boba drops the chain Ulic is standing on, forces Ulic to leap to another one, and then attempts to blow him away in mid-air? Just one example I can think of.

Yeah, he held Sylvar off, which is a great feat. Let's not pretend he did any more than that.

Ulic doesn't actually have any feats with Force augmentation to back up your claims that he would fodderize Boba; there's evidence to oppose this on Boba's side. And I doubt Ulic could tear Boba's head off, if not because Ulic isn't even that strong to begin with, because Boba's Beskar armor would prevent that. Anyway, Boba's strengths in CQC don't solely lie in physical combat, either. He has voice/twitch activated weapons systems from his shin to his wrists which include various poisonous darts, two flamethrowers, explosives, a sonic emitter that incapped Rahm Kota/Proxy, a wrist laser, fiber cord whip, etc. Wouldn't be impossible for him to catch Ulic off-guard. Hell, one of Ulic's main areas for improvement was being aware of his surroundings and not underestimating opponents through arrogance, which is exactly what will get you killed against Boba.

I think it's an even fight, personally, as someone who knows both characters pretty well. Maybe I'm alone in that....

ILS
Chaos:
Nope, from what we can see the blasts are impacting Ulic's barrier.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250983-deflects+bolts2.png

Whereas against Ommin we saw nothing of the like.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250954-ommin+vs+qel+droma3.png
I hope you know that I'm fully aware that a lot of problems could have been solved through telekinesis. What I'm saying is, they just aren't, a vast majority of the time. I'm going by what the source material presents us on a very consistent basis, and more importantly, what's been shown of Ulic. His go-to is saber combat. That isn't just going to change unless the OP stipulates "morals off, out of character".
I'm fully aware of what CIS is. There's many excuses that can be made on both sides about why or why not Force Users should or shouldn't use telekinesis to deal with otherwise simple problems. All I'm doing is going by the source material and presenting a confrontation akin to the one between Ulic and Indomitable, just subbing Boba in.
Consider it done. It'll save this thread some hassle, at least.

No directly lethal application of telekinesis. Pushes, pulls, etc, are fair game, just no throat attacks and the like.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Chaos:
Nope, from what we can see the blasts are impacting Ulic's barrier.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250983-deflects+bolts2.png

Whereas against Ommin we saw nothing of the like.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250954-ommin+vs+qel+droma3.png

Not really a relevant comparison

Ommin's attack doesn't need to show a splash effect against Ulic's otherwise invisible barrier

It has a different means of imparting the energy than the Basilisk's shots do is all

That's good

Here I was starting to think you were taking the consistently bad writing seriously :maybe

That's what most boards would call CIS/PIS brought about by the writers inability to create a fair fight where they were smart enough to actually remember they could use their powers.

Like, its not minor levels of stupid we're talking disregarding the hilarious advantage even casual showings their force powers give them

Its crippling, how do they even function, levels of stupid when they don't.

Suppose that's just a difference in how boards operate.

Where I made it my home, CIS is off and bloodlust is considered on to make sure characters that normally wouldn't even think to fight actually do.

I didn't even use examples outside of the episodes the issues happened in to illustrate how badly written those scenes were either FYI :maybe

Dooku, even late into the Clone Wars, has shown equal or greater TK than Anakin.

More specifically a version of Anakin well above his Padawan self that could TK a massive ship with expedience enough that hypersonic missiles failed to move much in the time Anakin was moving the ship :maybe

That's better

We could probably talk in circles about where the speed feats of Jedi land, but this is overall more fair a match

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
*shrugs* Make whatever excuse suits you. Here it is:
And yeah, this was 13 year old Boba without Beskar. Not seeing how he's so outclassed personally.

LMAO. How was that CQC? Obi-Wan was an idiot who jump-kicked him and Boba elbowed him back in retaliation while he's open. That proves nothing. Afterwards Obi-Wan had been hit by a concussion missile and injured his shoulder and the full extent of the rest of the fight was Boba slamming into him and pushing them off a roof, at which point he smashed Obi-Wan against the wall. How does that prove he can hang with Ulic in a swordfight? Getting one hit on a post-RotS Obi-Wan doesn't mean anything.

Originally posted by ILS
As for the rest, from what I could tell there's a difference between resisting Force attacks such as the Sorcery Ommin used, and actually erecting a barrier that projectiles bounce off of. When Ulic's Force resistance kept Ommin's sorcery at bay, no barrier was visibly erected and Ulic was able to continue moving. When he erected his barrier, he had to gesture and visibly concentrate, and then when he advanced towards Mandalore he dropped the Barrier.

Not really. I didn't see a gesture or any overt concentration. Regardless, if there is a difference between those then if just means that Ulic's full concentration barrier would be greater than his standard resistance. In which case yeah Boba really has no chance of getting through.

Originally posted by ILS
You seem to think Boba's only mode of attack is "shoot shit!". He usually makes use of the environment and makes an effort to catch opponent's off-guard, which are two things if implemented in this fight that would bear much fruit in terms of winning. Of course Ulic can barrier a lot of Boba's weapons but, what happens when Boba drops the chain Ulic is standing on, forces Ulic to leap to another one, and then attempts to blow him away in mid-air? Just one example I can think of.

Ulic blocks it in mid-air. Easy. That tactic failed for Mandalore, it'll fail for Boba.

Originally posted by ILS
Yeah, he held Sylvar off, which is a great feat. Let's not pretend he did any more than that.

While you get to pretend that Boba was pressing Kenobi in H2H? Naw, single standards please. Ulic held her off for a shitton of time, vastly out of practice and past his prime. Prime Ulic was a beast.

Originally posted by ILS
Ulic doesn't actually have any feats with Force augmentation to back up your claims that he would fodderize Boba; there's evidence to oppose this on Boba's side. And I doubt Ulic could tear Boba's head off, if not because Ulic isn't even that strong to begin with, because Boba's Beskar armor would prevent that. Anyway, Boba's strengths in CQC don't solely lie in physical combat, either. He has voice/twitch activated weapons systems from his shin to his wrists which include various poisonous darts, two flamethrowers, explosives, a sonic emitter that incapped Rahm Kota/Proxy, a wrist laser, fiber cord whip, etc. Wouldn't be impossible for him to catch Ulic off-guard. Hell, one of Ulic's main areas for improvement was being aware of his surroundings and not underestimating opponents through arrogance, which is exactly what will get you killed against Boba.

I think it's an even fight, personally, as someone who knows both characters pretty well. Maybe I'm alone in that....

Ulic matching Kun, who cut through a thick wall of Mandalorian Iron proves his strength. I'm pretty sure that if you're strong enough to cut through a sheet of Mando Iron you can tear heads off, although admitted I've not run the numbers yet. His speed can be established in his feats against fullmetal alchemist dude.

None of those gadgets are a serious threat to a Jedi of Ulic's abilities. And he won't get the opportunity to use many of them before Ulic closes the distance and engages him in a duel. Also as others have pointed out Ulic has Force Powers. If Boba tries to fly away he can TK him. Or maybe even **** up his equipment with Destroy Droid. It should work on other electronics/whatever.

ILS
Isn't it just more fun contemplating a fight between these two that doesn't end in seconds via windpipe crush, anyway?

ChaosTheory123
No, because it involves bad writing to actually work out statistically

Its why Batman vs Superman doesn't work without giving Batman insane prep and the stipulation he gets to let it work before Superman starts to think

ChaosTheory123
Not to say YOU can't enjoy the premise

I just find my suspension of disbelief crippled by matches like these

ILS
Neph-
Ah, good, now the laughing begins.

It was CQC because it involved combat in close quarters. That's kind of what it stands for.

Obi-Wan isn't really an idiot. Jump-kicks as Kung Fu-ish as they may be consistently find success in Star Wars. And it's fiction. I don't think Obi-Wan's choice of technique matters that much.

You're missing the part where Obi-Wan came at Boba with his lightsaber, which ended with Boba tackling him and taking him away on his jetpack. But I suppose we'll ignore small details like that in order to try and ridicule the opposing argument.
You must be blind, then. Look at his hands, and then his face.
And that right there is the beauty of the situation. Ulic has a means of repelling Boba's attacks, but has to remain still in order to do so. I was hoping we'd be at this point before page 2 but hey, better late than never.
Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, it's one example.

And that wasn't even a tactic Mandalore implemented. I'm curious if you actually read the comic at this point, Neph.
What, lol? Ulic being able to defeat Sylvar in sabers as of his prime isn't enough to suggest he would roflstomp Boba like you're suggesting. That was the point of what I said.

The difference is Sylvar has no particularly overwhelming feats of skill as a combatant, while Kenobi does.
The difference is Exar had time to kill and smash the wall as hard as he could repeatedly. Not the same type of force one can replicate in a duel. Likewise I haven't run the numbers, nor do I intend to.

..you think creating afterimages while killing a laughable combatant like Warb Null is enough to overwhelm Boba? Boba clearly has no issue with Force User speed ala his fight with Kenobi, him destroying Rahm Kota, reacting to ANH Vader etc. He's also inherited Jango Fett's reflexes due to being his genetic equal. You know, the guy who fodderized eight Jedi with his bare hands, kept up with AotC Kenobi, and killed Komari Vosa?
What is any of what you're saying even based on at this point?

Ulic doesn't typically use those kinds of powers in situations like this, so that's a pretty large assumption on your part that he'll just decide to here for your benefit.

Q99
I think the Mandalore Ulic did beat was likely superior to Boba, so....

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
I think the Mandalore Ulic did beat was likely superior to Boba, so.... ..based on?

Nephthys
Well Mandalore did have a Basilisk War Droid.....

Also Ulic one-shot him as soon as he came into melee. Hmmmmm!

Originally posted by ILS
It was CQC because it involved combat in close quarters. That's kind of what it stands for.

I'd assumed you'd meant something actually relevant to this like that Boba had taken him on in hand to hand or something.

Originally posted by ILS
Obi-Wan isn't really an idiot. Jump-kicks as Kung Fu-ish as they may be consistently find success in Star Wars. And it's fiction. I don't think Obi-Wan's choice of technique matters that much.

It's also an aggressive move that leaves you open and he'd done it to a guy in armor. Hence why Boba managed to get that single hit in. Also Boba won't be able to just roll with it when its a lightsaber.

Originally posted by ILS
You're missing the part where Obi-Wan came at Boba with his lightsaber, which ended with Boba tackling him and taking him away on his jetpack. But I suppose we'll ignore small details like that in order to try and ridicule the opposing argument.

I didn't ignore it, I specifically called attention to it. It doesn't prove anything. Boba was disarmed by an injured, concussed Ben Kenobi and desperately shoved him off a ledge. Wow, you are totally right he'll kick Ulic's ass with those kinds of leet skills.

Originally posted by ILS
You must be blind, then. Look at his hands, and then his face.

That's not concentration, that's "I'm in a fight so I'm scowling". And his hands look fine. He's not pointing at the shield or doing anything indicating real effort on his part.

Originally posted by ILS
And that right there is the beauty of the situation. Ulic has a means of repelling Boba's attacks, but has to remain still in order to do so. I was hoping we'd be at this point before page 2 but hey, better late than never.

I'm pretty sure he can move. There's also no reason he can't block Boba's attacks and then move. Mandalore was shooting like gatling cannons at him and Ulic was still mobile the whole fight. Boba's not going to be constantly forcing him to turtle with his piddly little blaster that he can block with his lightsaber. Remember that Mandalore doesn't stop firing, Ulic just blocks his attacks, jumps over them then cuts him down. So he was clearly able to drop his shield and evade the attack no problems.

Originally posted by ILS
Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, it's one example.

And that wasn't even a tactic Mandalore implemented. I'm curious if you actually read the comic at this point, Neph.

I meant destroying the chain Ulic was on.

Originally posted by ILS
What, lol? Ulic being able to defeat Sylvar in sabers as of his prime isn't enough to suggest he would roflstomp Boba like you're suggesting. That was the point of what I said.

The difference is Sylvar has no particularly overwhelming feats of skill as a combatant, while Kenobi does.

That completely wasn't the point of what I was saying? erm

If Ulic was good enough to contend with Sylvar well past his prime and without the Force, he'd be vaaaaaastly better with it and at his best.

And Ulic actually fought Sylvar whereas Boba barely did jack shit.

Originally posted by ILS
The difference is Exar had time to kill and smash the wall as hard as he could repeatedly. Not the same type of force one can replicate in a duel. Likewise I haven't run the numbers, nor do I intend to.

I'm pretty sure Kun smashed it in a few strikes if that. And who cares, Boba couldn't smash it with a day of swinging. erm

Originally posted by ILS
..you think creating afterimages while killing a laughable combatant like Warb Null is enough to overwhelm Boba? Boba clearly has no issue with Force User speed ala his fight with Kenobi, him destroying Rahm Kota, reacting to ANH Vader etc. He's also inherited Jango Fett's reflexes due to being his genetic equal. You know, the guy who fodderized eight Jedi with his bare hands, kept up with AotC Kenobi, and killed Komari Vosa?

Not sure how Warb Null is a laughable combatant bro. I thought he was some legendary badass.

What about his fight with Jaden Korr? I mean, obviously a half trained 14 year old >>> Ulic Qel'Droma as per your argument but Boba didn't have no issues with him. Also Kenobi did easily disarm Boba, Kota is a blind cripple so big deal, Vader's speed is inconsistent and being a clone doesn't give you reflexes. Training and your physical and mental aptitude gives you those things. Jango also failed to react to a rhino remember.

Originally posted by ILS
What is any of what you're saying even based on at this point?

Ulic doesn't typically use those kinds of powers in situations like this, so that's a pretty large assumption on your part that he'll just decide to here for your benefit.

What, so Ulic won't use the Force against a flying guy who's hard to get to? Come on, if Boba flies away from him, he'd have to be an utter retard to not make use of his ranged abilities to attack him. Duh.

Based
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
No, because it involves bad writing to actually work out statistically

Its why Batman vs Superman doesn't work without giving Batman insane prep and the stipulation he gets to let it work before Superman starts to think

Well said.

ILS
Sometimes I wonder why I bother with Neph...
But he did. When he was thirteen.
Nope, Boba got a single hit in because he replicated a counter-maneuver Jango taught him. If he hadn't Kenobi would have successfully downed him with the kick to the leg. I guess I'll need to post the text again for you.

He leaped. In midair, he twisted, coming down with one boot planted squarely on Boba Fett's left knee. But to his surprise, Fett didn't go over. Obi-Wan felt the bounty hunter's body give, but suddenly Fett reversed direction, planting himself more firmly. Obi-Wan was stopped cold and had the unpleasant sensation of feeling an armored elbow smash into the back of his head, sending him to the ground.

He'd seen that move before. The memory of a desperate fight on Kamino came back to him. Jango Fett had taught his son well. If only Obi-Wan had remembered it in time.

I'm afraid you didn't, Neph. You acknowledged that Boba tackled him but failed to acknowledge that Obi-Wan was actively resisting that offence, yet Boba succeeded with it. AKA contending with him in CQC.

Obi-Wan wasn't injured or concussed, lmfao. And I didn't even say Boba would "kick Ulic's ass". Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
Anyone with functioning eyes could work out that his hand gesture eludes to him producing the barrier, which is completely different from how he conducted himself against Ommin etc.
He can't, unfortunately. Well, not according to your currently laughable argument but maybe by page 4 we'll have improved, hm?

Laser cannons*

The only problem you're now facing is that Ulic didn't just easily cut down Mandalore in their fight, despite his ability to evade his projectiles.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250906-ulic+vs+mandalore+fist7.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4250907-ulic+vs+mandalore+fist8.png

I'm pretty sure Boba, with his vibrosword, Beskar, and holdout weapons falling out of every orifice, can have a similar amount of success.
And what I'm saying is, when Ulic was in his prime, where we saw him an ample amount of times to judge him as a combatant, he didn't do anything to suggest he would steamroll Boba. If I was to adopt your debating methods, I could just pull shit out like "Ulic had trouble with Mandalore who is a non-Force sensitive with barely any feats, and he took ages to kill Cay Qel-Droma who's a terrible duelist whose main skill lies in electronics. What's more, Ulic was bloodlusted while Cay was fighting purely defensively, and he still took ages to win!"

Then again, logical fallacies and irrational, aggressive lowballing isn't my thing so I'll leave that you.
Hmm.. perhaps reading the comic or listening to the audiobook would do you some good.

And? It isn't exactly an arm wrestle Boba is in, lol, and his Beskar helps him a great deal in terms of taking strikes from Ulic where he needs to.
Source?
Lmfao @ your awful lowballing. Get a grip, Neph.
Oh lookie.. more lowballing. Boba was thirteen when Kenobi disarmed him, lmfao, and Kota doesn't need eyes when he can see through the Force. Also, again, losing my shit over the notion of Kota being physically disabled.
Even Vader's lower end speed during ANH isn't enough to suggest there is a massive disparity between him and Ulic, therefore Boba reacting to Vader makes him sufficiently fast to have similar success against Ulic.

Nope, he did inherit his reflexes. Allow me to bestow this knowledge on you, ignorant one:
http://i.imgur.com/vKiZ3NM.png - The New Essential Guide to Characters
I am profiling this.
Ahh, now we're making arguments that make a sliver of sense. Very good Neph, very good. Ulic pulling Boba to him is indeed a sound theory, I just question whether or not he'll be able to keep him there. As I said, Boba has a lot of weapons. He could shout "fire" and hit Ulic with any number of things, or twitch his fingers and send a couple of sleep-darts at him. Even if those projectiles don't land (which they very well could), it'll distract Ulic enough for him to stop TKing Boba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.