Galactus w/power gem vs.Chaos and Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
I asked Tim Broovert ,why can Chaos and order beat Galactus?And he said who ever said they could beat Galactus.So I would like to know opinion`s about this.I gave Galactus the power gem and it`s probablly not fair this way.So give me a comment both ways,can he beat them without it,or does he need it?Say he is fed on 3 planets!

Sin I AM
Kinda hard to gauge galactus power level

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kinda hard to gauge galactus power level

I don't see why he is hard to gauge. First of all, he can do anything any of his heralds have ever done using the power cosmic he gave them. It's safe to say not only can he do them, but he can do them on a much higher scale.

His own feats show he is someone who destroys galaxies as a side effect to his fights. He can teleport entire galaxies with nothing but a thought, put lesser cosmics in time loops,, etc.

Giving Galactus the power gem means as long as he has it he never has to feed on any planet ever again. So with the gem he wouldn't have to worry about how much power he is throwing around, since before I'm sure at times he had to take that into consideration..how much power he is using up versus how long until his next meal. That won't be a problem with the gem.

Sin I AM
So what power levels is he at

leonidas
this is a weird match up. tbh not sure what g could do to them. i don't really see him absorbing chaos and order. also, not all that sure what they could do to him as he has been stated to be in the middle so they likely wouldn't have influence over him. they could sick the inbetweener on him i guess, and fuel him with power, but i doubt they could give him enough juice to overcome the boost from the power gem, sooooo..... confused i suppose ultimately he would just devour their realm and them along with it. /match

Utrigita
Originally posted by leonidas
this is a weird match up. tbh not sure what g could do to them. i don't really see him absorbing chaos and order. also, not all that sure what they could do to him as he has been stated to be in the middle so they likely wouldn't have influence over him. they could sick the inbetweener on him i guess, and fuel him with power, but i doubt they could give him enough juice to overcome the boost from the power gem, sooooo..... confused i suppose ultimately he would just devour their realm and them along with it. /match

Seems like the most likely outcome, but even then I suppose that Chaos and Order operate on a level of power beyond what Galactus even with the power gem can produce.

Surtur
So what power levels is he at

Casual galaxy buster.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus with the Power Gem rage stomps these two...

Galactus without the Power Gem gets rage stomped by these two...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Casual galaxy buster.

Casual?

Golgo13
Who has Chaos and Order beaten?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Galactus with the Power Gem rage stomps these two...

Galactus without the Power Gem gets rage stomped by these two...

zom1967
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who has Chaos and Order beaten? Who have they lost too?

carver9
Didn't Galactus while near depletion of his power destroy a Galaxy?

DTM
Galactus would be smart and experienced enough to use the Power Gem to its Fullest Potential, meaning what Thanos did when he shut down all of the other gems and used just the Power Gem. Not sure how that power level would compare to Order and Chaos, though adding Galactus' own power to that mix would be pretty darn Massive, really.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who has Chaos and Order beaten?
Starlin placed them a solid tier above the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, the Watchers, and the Celestials; just under Eternity and Infinity and on par with Love/Hate.

DTM
Eesh, I know Starlin is the god of Comic Cosmics, but I dont know how I feel about him listing Galactus and the Celestials on the same tier as Odin, Zeus or Watchers. Yes, I believe them to be less than Eternity and Death, but Id also put them levels about O, Z and Ws.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zom1967
Who have they lost too?

Order and Chaos have never lost against anything less than the Infinity Gauntlet...

As for their feats, there arent many, but they have punked the Inbetweener on several occasions and the IB is Galactus's equal opposite...

Order and Chaos once combined to one-shot the IB...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Starlin placed them a solid tier above the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, the Watchers, and the Celestials; just under Eternity and Infinity and on par with Love/Hate.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Btw, Order and Chaos once fully restored a catatonic, depleted, Galactus back to full strength seemingly without much effort...

abhilegend
Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus would be smart and experienced enough to use the Power Gem to its Fullest Potential, meaning what Thanos did when he shut down all of the other gems and used just the Power Gem. Not sure how that power level would compare to Order and Chaos, though adding Galactus' own power to that mix would be pretty darn Massive, really.

He didn't "shut down" the other Infinity Gems, he just cut off the senses they gave him.

zom1967
Originally posted by abhilegend
Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18. That is true,but galactus almost had no power left to get him through the black hole where in-betweener is at his strongest,but the elders that where there and Surfer and Nova,sent an enormous prjection of energy at the same time Galactus was pulling the In-betwener though the black hole.

zom1967
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Order and Chaos have never lost against anything less than the Infinity Gauntlet...

As for their feats, there arent many, but they have punked the Inbetweener on several occasions and the IB is Galactus's equal opposite...

Order and Chaos once combined to one-shot the IB... I remember the issue where they are portrayed as equal`s(Galactus and Inbetweener).But how can they be equal,when Galactus can just eat more planets and surpass his power.So there goes that marvel writers opinion right down the drain.Also Chaos and Order created the In-betweener,yet Eternity and death had nothing to do with the creation of Galactus.Who`s origin even pre-dates their`s.

zom1967
Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18. Walking dead stsrts in about a half hour(I missed last weeks episode because my comcast box fried,so I get two for the price of one this week,best show ever I.M.O,if there is a better show tell me.I youse`d to like the sopranoe`s the best.But Walking Dead has actually beat the sopronoes in my mind anyway!

Surtur
Casual?

Yes, when you are destroying galaxies not on purpose, but as a mere side effect to your fight you are a casual galaxy buster. As in, you can do it with little to no effort if you want.

Though he is still a ways off from being a universal being. Keep in mind there are millions/billions of galaxies in a universe.

zom1967
iI never questioned that surtur,the only way Galactus can destroy a universe is via his ultimate nullifier,which he claims is part of himself.So i really don`t know how powerful he is!

zom1967
Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18. Walking dead stsrts in about a half hour(I missed last weeks episode because my comcast box fried,so I get two for the price of one this week,best show ever I.M.O,if there is a better show tell me.I youse`d to like the sopranoe`s the best.But Walking Dead has actually beat the sopronoes in my mind anyway!

Delta1938
Walking dead stsrts in about a half hour(I missed last weeks episode because my comcast box fried,so I get two for the price of one this week,best show ever I.M.O,if there is a better show tell me.I youse`d to like the sopranoe`s the best.But Walking Dead has actually beat the sopronoes in my mind anyway!

hmm What does this have to do with the topic, or Abhi's post?

zom1967
Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18. That is true,but only after g told them I will destroy the inbetweener my self.Then you can have him back,chaos and order agreed,as they really have no power in Galactus universe.So when G and the elders And the Surfer and nova Finally send in-betweener back G and his buddies get kicked out.dosenen`t mean he is weaker than Chaos and order just means his energy was depleated!

zom1967
Originally posted by zopzop
Starlin placed them a solid tier above the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, the Watchers, and the Celestials; just under Eternity and Infinity and on par with Love/Hate. I have heard this before ,do you know what comic they say this in?

zom1967
Originally posted by Delta1938
hmm What does this have to do with the topic, or Abhi's post? Nothing was just getting phsyced up for The Walking Dead,is their like a big problem with that or something,.we all have more than 1 interest don`t we?

Mindset
Nothing was just getting phsyced up for The Walking Dead,is their like a big problem with that or something,.we all have more than 1 interest don`t we? You are fascinating.

Mr Master
If Thor, with the PG, would become a threat to a good portion of the Multiverse after harnessing it fully,
I can only imagine where Galactus would stand.

That aside, Thanos was busting ass with just the PG,
boosting his inherent abilities and giving himself some extra skills.

Big G, at least if he's harnessing the PG properly, wins imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.