KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus w/power gem vs.Chaos and Order

Galactus w/power gem vs.Chaos and Order
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Galactus w/power gem vs.Chaos and Order

I asked Tim Broovert ,why can Chaos and order beat Galactus?And he said who ever said they could beat Galactus.So I would like to know opinion`s about this.I gave Galactus the power gem and it`s probablly not fair this way.So give me a comment both ways,can he beat them without it,or does he need it?Say he is fed on 3 planets!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:33 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Kinda hard to gauge galactus power level

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kinda hard to gauge galactus power level

I don't see why he is hard to gauge. First of all, he can do anything any of his heralds have ever done using the power cosmic he gave them. It's safe to say not only can he do them, but he can do them on a much higher scale.

His own feats show he is someone who destroys galaxies as a side effect to his fights. He can teleport entire galaxies with nothing but a thought, put lesser cosmics in time loops,, etc.

Giving Galactus the power gem means as long as he has it he never has to feed on any planet ever again. So with the gem he wouldn't have to worry about how much power he is throwing around, since before I'm sure at times he had to take that into consideration..how much power he is using up versus how long until his next meal. That won't be a problem with the gem.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So what power levels is he at

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:43 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is a weird match up. tbh not sure what g could do to them. i don't really see him absorbing chaos and order. also, not all that sure what they could do to him as he has been stated to be in the middle so they likely wouldn't have influence over him. they could sick the inbetweener on him i guess, and fuel him with power, but i doubt they could give him enough juice to overcome the boost from the power gem, sooooo..... confused i suppose ultimately he would just devour their realm and them along with it. /match

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by leonidas
this is a weird match up. tbh not sure what g could do to them. i don't really see him absorbing chaos and order. also, not all that sure what they could do to him as he has been stated to be in the middle so they likely wouldn't have influence over him. they could sick the inbetweener on him i guess, and fuel him with power, but i doubt they could give him enough juice to overcome the boost from the power gem, sooooo..... confused i suppose ultimately he would just devour their realm and them along with it. /match

Seems like the most likely outcome, but even then I suppose that Chaos and Order operate on a level of power beyond what Galactus even with the power gem can produce.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:10 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
So what power levels is he at

Casual galaxy buster.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Galactus with the Power Gem rage stomps these two...

Galactus without the Power Gem gets rage stomped by these two...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:40 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
Casual galaxy buster.

Casual?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 11:07 PM
Senor Cage

Who has Chaos and Order beaten?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 11:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Galactus with the Power Gem rage stomps these two...

Galactus without the Power Gem gets rage stomped by these two...

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 11:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

more important then that!

Originally posted by Golgo13
Who have they lost too?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:11 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Didn't Galactus while near depletion of his power destroy a Galaxy?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Galactus would be smart and experienced enough to use the Power Gem to its Fullest Potential, meaning what Thanos did when he shut down all of the other gems and used just the Power Gem. Not sure how that power level would compare to Order and Chaos, though adding Galactus' own power to that mix would be pretty darn Massive, really.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 02:50 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Golgo13

Starlin placed them a solid tier above the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, the Watchers, and the Celestials; just under Eternity and Infinity and on par with Love/Hate.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 03:26 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Eesh, I know Starlin is the god of Comic Cosmics, but I dont know how I feel about him listing Galactus and the Celestials on the same tier as Odin, Zeus or Watchers. Yes, I believe them to be less than Eternity and Death, but Id also put them levels about O, Z and Ws.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 03:33 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: more important then that!

Originally posted by zom1967
Who have they lost too?

Order and Chaos have never lost against anything less than the Infinity Gauntlet...

As for their feats, there arent many, but they have punked the Inbetweener on several occasions and the IB is Galactus's equal opposite...

Order and Chaos once combined to one-shot the IB...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:54 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
Starlin placed them a solid tier above the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, the Watchers, and the Celestials; just under Eternity and Infinity and on par with Love/Hate.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:55 AM
TheLordofMurder

Btw, Order and Chaos once fully restored a catatonic, depleted, Galactus back to full strength seemingly without much effort...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:58 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Chaos and Order treated both Galactus and In betweener like insects when tried to get in their realms in SS 18.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 07:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote