Sith Spirit fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Using accolades/reasonable guesses/the limited feats we possess who would win a fight of the Sith spirits?

Marka Ragnos vs. JA Exar Kun vs. Freedon Nadd vs. Karness Muur vs. Ajunta Pall vs Naga Sadow

*Battle takes place in the temple of the Ancients

Trocity
The Spirit of Exar Kun should win here.

Revanchiste
same....

Q99
Muur is my *favorite* sith spirt, but his disease power is pretty useless in a spirit fight.

Exar Kun's spirit was likely supercharged by all those lives used to make him a spirit, and he does have the best spirit feats, so yea, he probably does win.

The Merchant
Kun>Ragnos>Nadd>Sadow>Pall>Muur

Q99
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kun>Ragnos>Nadd>Sadow>Pall>Muur

I put Pall and Muur above Sadow and Nadd. If the spirits of Nadd and Sadow are stronger than Ajunta's (which I'm not sure of), it'd only be because they're fresher.

ILS
Kun definitely wins. Although I'm not sure if spirits can really.. fight. Their powers are pretty limited in this form.

Nephthys
I think Old Man Kallig mentions he's able to affect other spirits? And I think he b*tchsmacks one of them at one point.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Kun definitely wins. Although I'm not sure if spirits can really.. fight. Their powers are pretty limited in this form.

I think they can fight each other to an extent.

Remember in Dark Empire when Brand helped finish off Palpatine's spirit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.