Kas im Vs Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
I want to know who takes this fight.

NewGuy01
Eh, probably Kas'im tbh.

carthage
Meetra most likely

AncientPower
Meetra, she is a better duelist than PoD Bane and has much better Force feats than Kas'im.

Nephthys
She does?

AncientPower
Certainly, given what is painted in sourcebooks.

Nephthys
???

AncientPower
Her Malachor V feat alone is beyond anything PoD Bane or Kas'im can claim. Yes I mean actual bonified feats not hearsay and hype.

Nephthys
What Malachor feat?

AncientPower
Fighting, whilst described in SWTOR - REVAN as mentally ill and on the most powerful Dark Side in the galaxy, through:

1.Storm Beasts and the MSG surviving Greater Storm Beast.
2.A horde of amped Sith, ranging from Elite Sith Troopers to Sith Masters.
3.Killing amped Darth Sion after schooling him.
4.Killing amped Darth Traya despite Traya being more powerful.

If PoD Bane or Kas'im has performed something half as impressive I will present you with an E-cookiee.

Nephthys
Right but... you said Force feats. I was curious if I'd forgotten anything l33t that she'd done with the Force but I guess not.

Col. Valerian
I'd give it to Meetra. PoD Bane was good, but not great and Kas'im was edging him not by that much. Meetra has more dueling feats than him.

AncientPower
That would imply she requires anything else to take this, she doesn't.

carthage
Based on what AP posted Meetra more or less butchers him alive

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
That would imply she requires anything else to take this, she doesn't.

I was just checking if a specific claim of yours was bs or not. I mean, obviously I knew that it was but I wanted you to admit it.

AncientPower
Her Force feats are better than PoD Bane's, but a Bane fanboy that argues Orbalisks = insta-win probably doesn't care if she can defecate Force Storms.

Nephthys
Then why not name them, friend?

AncientPower
Analysing the complete advantages and weaknesses of a group of highly trained bounty hunters and then TKing one of them with such force her victim died on impact, in the space of half a second. That would be one off the top of my head.

Nephthys
That's not better than PoD Bane. He did the same thing at the start of RoT, which takes place immediately after PoD. He was also still experiencing after effects of the Thought Bomb at the time. He incinerated beast riders and turned their drexyls to a charred husk as well. And he resisted Kaan who could mentally influenced groups of Sith Lords at a time. And he ragdolled Qordis as well.

So uh, try again?

AncientPower
I stated she had better Force feats than Kas'im not PoD Bane.

Nephthys
Her Force feats are better than PoD Bane's,

I mean jesus its a few posts up and you only said it yesterday, pay attention.

AncientPower
A mistake on my part, this was my original point:

Meetra, she is a better duelist than PoD Bane and has much better Force feats than Kas'im.

Nephthys
Well if Bane could get no advantage over Kas'im with the Force apart from dropping a temple on him, I doubt Meetra will do much. If he can block Bane's wave that had enough force to pulp his flesh and snap every bone in his body, I think he can resist Meetra's TK.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
I mean jesus its a few posts up and you only said it yesterday, pay attention.

Speaking of paying attention, I am still waiting for you to post A combat feat that even compares to the Exile's Malachor V solo. I know it doesn't exist but I just want you to admit it.

AncientPower
Well if Bane could get no advantage over Kas'im with the Force apart from dropping a temple on him, I doubt Meetra will do much. If he can block Bane's wave that had enough force to pulp his flesh and snap every bone in his body, I think he can resist Meetra's TK.

This implies Kas'im's reaction speed is up to par with half a second, if so please provide that evidence.

Nephthys
This implies Kas'im's reaction speed is up to par with half a second, if so please provide that evidence.

"There was nothing subtle about Bane's attack: the massive shock wave shook the very foundations of the great Rakatan Temple. The concussive blast had enough power to shatter every bone in Kas'im's body and pulverize his flesh into a mass of pulpy liquid. But at the last possible instant he threw up a shield to protect himself from the attack."

He was also extremely fast, able to attack 6 times in two heartbeats, which is about a second. So that's definitely a split second reaction time. And he was shocked that he couldn't blitz Bane straight up. Bane who had moved so fast a room full of Sith couldn't even perceive him.

Kas'im is also much more skilled than Meetra is btw. If you want more specifics I'll get into a big post matching them against each other. You'll note that I haven't said Kas'im wins though, I've just been checking some of your Meetra love.

carthage
Kas'im was amped for those speed feats, please prove he can move that fast off of Korriban and Lehon

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Based on what AP posted Meetra more or less butchers him alive
Yep.

AncientPower
*snip

Kas'im is very likely the more technically mastered of the two. However if PoD Bane is good enough to face him and not be trounced in a duel then surely Meetra Surik must have the capabilities to fight him with much more even odds.

I would also check the fact that Kas'im was in the Lehon temple at the time, now I don't remember the exact details of the fight like you do but I do know that Lehon is strong with Force energy. His speed may or may not have been amplified due to this effect. By comparison Meetra Surik was on Dromund Kaas where her ability to use the Force could quite easily have been diminished.

Surik has fought multiple Imperial Guardsmen simultaneously and killed all of them in combat, the same Guardsmen that make Dark Councillors have bowel movements due to the thought of them. Better yet they were in the direct presence of their Emperor. She then had the ability to saber throw Vitiate's weapon out of his hands before he could kill Revan. This all in a matter of seconds if I recall correctly, the battle was extremely short.

One last thing, since when is it loving a character to actually post feats and argue for them? I posted Maul arguments against your favourite does that now mean I love him as well? I am truly lost when it comes to calling good debating bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.