KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kas im Vs Meetra Surik

Kas im Vs Meetra Surik
Started by: TheDarthBoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarthBoy

Kas im Vs Meetra Surik

I want to know who takes this fight.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 09:38 PM
Click here to Send TheDarthBoy a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarthBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Eh, probably Kas'im tbh.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 11:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Meetra most likely

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Meetra, she is a better duelist than PoD Bane and has much better Force feats than Kas'im.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She does?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Certainly, given what is painted in sourcebooks.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

???

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Her Malachor V feat alone is beyond anything PoD Bane or Kas'im can claim. Yes I mean actual bonified feats not hearsay and hype.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:43 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What Malachor feat?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:47 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Fighting, whilst described in SWTOR - REVAN as mentally ill and on the most powerful Dark Side in the galaxy, through:

1.Storm Beasts and the MSG surviving Greater Storm Beast.
2.A horde of amped Sith, ranging from Elite Sith Troopers to Sith Masters.
3.Killing amped Darth Sion after schooling him.
4.Killing amped Darth Traya despite Traya being more powerful.

If PoD Bane or Kas'im has performed something half as impressive I will present you with an E-cookiee.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:56 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Right but... you said Force feats. I was curious if I'd forgotten anything l33t that she'd done with the Force but I guess not.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:59 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I'd give it to Meetra. PoD Bane was good, but not great and Kas'im was edging him not by that much. Meetra has more dueling feats than him.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

That would imply she requires anything else to take this, she doesn't.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:02 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Based on what AP posted Meetra more or less butchers him alive

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
That would imply she requires anything else to take this, she doesn't.

I was just checking if a specific claim of yours was bs or not. I mean, obviously I knew that it was but I wanted you to admit it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:04 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Her Force feats are better than PoD Bane's, but a Bane fanboy that argues Orbalisks = insta-win probably doesn't care if she can defecate Force Storms.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:57 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Then why not name them, friend?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 10:06 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Analysing the complete advantages and weaknesses of a group of highly trained bounty hunters and then TKing one of them with such force her victim died on impact, in the space of half a second. That would be one off the top of my head.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's not better than PoD Bane. He did the same thing at the start of RoT, which takes place immediately after PoD. He was also still experiencing after effects of the Thought Bomb at the time. He incinerated beast riders and turned their drexyls to a charred husk as well. And he resisted Kaan who could mentally influenced groups of Sith Lords at a time. And he ragdolled Qordis as well.

So uh, try again?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:34 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I stated she had better Force feats than Kas'im not PoD Bane.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:35 PM