The Inquisitor vs. Ferus Olin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both characters in their prime.

Round 1: Battle takes place on Lothal.

Round 2: Battle takes place on Vjun.

Fated Xtasy
Depends on what version of Ferus we're talking about here.

Last of The Jedi Ferus has already beaten the Grand Inquisitor Malorum, he has fought Anakin who had to resort to using his anger to beat him in asparring match and he has fought Vader. He would the Lothal match with straight up ease, the Vjun match would only be slightly difficult.

As of Rebel Forces Ferus has gotten old and he hasn't seen much combat. Yet he was still able to appear as though he were in three places at once and his force powers didn't seem to suffer from years of non-use. Not to mention he dueled Vader post ANH who had already defeated the likes of Anya, Obi-Wan and even fought his own apprentice, Starkiller.

I'd say Ferus would still win both rounds.

Dark-Kenshin
Ferus, I reckon is about a lvl 20 Jedi. Inquisitor is about a lvl 4 Sith, given his fight with Kanan and the creator's own words.

carthage
The Inquisitor both rounds

|King Joker|
Why?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Depends on what version of Ferus we're talking about here.

Last of The Jedi Ferus has already beaten the Grand Inquisitor Malorum, he has fought Anakin who had to resort to using his anger to beat him in asparring match and he has fought Vader. He would the Lothal match with straight up ease, the Vjun match would only be slightly difficult.

As of Rebel Forces Ferus has gotten old and he hasn't seen much combat. Yet he was still able to appear as though he were in three places at once and his force powers didn't seem to suffer from years of non-use. Not to mention he dueled Vader post ANH who had already defeated the likes of Anya, Obi-Wan and even fought his own apprentice, Starkiller.

I'd say Ferus would still win both rounds.
thumb up

NewGuy01
In a sparring matc--

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-11-2015/K2EkET.gif

|King Joker|
LOL

ILS
:P :P :P

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-11-2015/K2EkET.gif

LMAO. Way to cut off the part about Anakin drawing on the Dark-Side. They ain't having a full blown conversation Like Mace and Tiin. and Mace didn't actually want to beat the living hell out of Saesee Tiin. there are details, but you'll just have to wait for my RT :P

https://31.media.tumblr.com/642a7d86a0b31913fcc0e2a417bdc79f/tumblr_inline_n829m9BesX1syqdzi.gif

The Merchant
Hmmm this is a cool match-up! I would say Ferus though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Merchant
Hmmm this is a cool match-up! I would say Ferus though. http://media0.giphy.com/media/7PzJuo9UtVo5y/giphy.gif

NewGuy01
DO YOU WANT TO GO TO WAR XSTACEE? Because we could go to war. I'm for real. I'm for REAL.

-

Fetus probably stomps, btw.

-

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Fetus probably stomps, btw. http://i.imgur.com/q4Yv0jIb.jpg

WildBantha88
Inquisitor stomps. Get at me :P

|King Joker|
Why/how?

WildBantha88
well an argument could be made that his weapon gives him an edge. Ferrus never has encountered or even heard of a lightsaber such as his. But that's all I got

Fated Xtasy
Neither did Kanan and for the most part he did well against the Inquisitor and he isn't half as good as Ferus erm

WildBantha88
Neither did Kanan and for the most part he did well against the Inquisitor and he isn't half as good as Ferus erm He only fought Inquisitor using the spinning function once, and that was after some obvious improvement, and even in that engagement it clearly threw him off

Fated Xtasy
He did it four times dude. Once when they found Luminara. The second time when they landed on that abandoned base, the third over at Lothal at the transmission tower and the fourth where the Inquisitor died

The Inquisitor used the roflcopter spin on all occasions no expression

|King Joker|
No, he only used the spin feature on Stygeon Prime and on board the Sovereign. All other times he fought Kanan (Lothal, Fort Anaxes) he used just the single-bladed feature.

appletonia
Originally posted by |King Joker|
No, he only used the spin feature on Stygeon Prime and on board the Sovereign. All other times he fought Kanan (Lothal, Fort Anaxes) he used just the single-bladed feature.

facepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfa
cepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalm

Fated Xtasy
I can always count on you to correct me, Joker. stick out tongue

|King Joker|
Not entirely sure why appletonia is using five trillion facepalms, though.

Kosmos Supreme
I'd say the Inqusitors from canon and legends are around the same level (Jerec is the exception), Ferrus takes this.

Emperordmb
Ferus shits on Greg

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
I'd say the Inqusitors from canon and legends are around the same level (Jerec is the exception), Ferrus takes this.

Ehh...no, Legends Inquisitors are superior to the canon ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.