THE THREAD which has the point to highlight posts of interest in fast paced KMC threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Hi, so this is a thread, in essence, has the main point to highlight posts that may be of interest to people in this forum, which may be missed due to the fast paced nature of some of the threads on this board. Hopefully it will foster a sense of community, perhaps like the ol' days of KMC Magazines and people talking about things that go on around the forums.

Bardock42
To start off;

member Mitch posts a picture of his beautiful dog. Many people may not have seen it at all:

Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
chuckie b says bonjour to all y'nerds!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/661/ZDi2Ot.jpg

Have you guys dogs or other pets? I do have a dog, I think it's cute, it likes sniffing flowers

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/tumblr_ncn0h6lWQl1qjcdw9o1_500_zpsdr2cw1l7.jpg

Bardock42
And now, to give this thread over to our rightful host, the beloved \\W// !!!!

mitchypoopoo
sorry doubleyou and imma let you finish, just wanted to add that impediment's butthurt detector went off today, people said some things, really had to be there great stuff! back to you dubs!

Bardock42
Thank you, Mitch. Back to me with the weather.

While our main host is still preparing for his stellar entrance, there's an argument brewing about choices of fat for cooking. Controversial member "AbnormalButSane" (I think we will be the judge of that, ma'am) made this statement

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I don't eat much butter. hmm

I make everything with olive oil.

Now, everyone knows that butter is amazing, but who knows where this is going. We'll keep you updated on any developments.

Impediment

\\W//
thanks blud aw00t

anyways, so much to catch up on in certain fast paced threads..

mitch enjoys a shower and compares it to pizza:
that shower was amazing! you know how if you hadn't had pizza in 2 weeks and then you finally have some its like ohgod would it have been he great if i had it for 2 weeks straight, well no! but that only applies for showers not pizza, pizza, pizza can be had every day and it would be great every time! yea bad example, just saying i only shower every 2 weeks!
which raises the question, which do you prefer, a shower or pizza?

even more mitch:
hey walshbro when you see this, lets get you into comic book movies, we'll watch them all together. its crazy how you're not into them! they're pretty fab really! Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
abs is a great follow on tumblring!

riv says new page:
Originally posted by riv6672
New page. big grin lol what a guy

sanct posts obama:
Originally posted by Sancty
https://38.media.tumblr.com/1c7fe2059d0f7b6cd4ac8513d0ef592e/tumblr_nl5jnwy5HC1qc8jh0o6_540.gif

i get annoyed at my thread being closed:
Originally posted by \W//
MY THREAD

chairchairchairchairchairchair

asbestos guy says stuff:
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Pizza's prob the most versatile dish in teh world.

I should try making some noodles pizza. lel

Btw, I liekd Walshy's supplimentary thread.
Impediment is such a spoilsport.

imp retorts:
Originally posted by Impediment

mg loves butter:
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I love butter

tune in for more in this very useful thread

The Lost
This is brilliant.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ok Imp, you can close this thread now that the original supplimentary thread has been re-opened.

Bardock42
This thread claims no affiliation with any other threads past, present or future...

Quincy
This thread is also golden

Scribble
This hour in Bardock's special thread, it's KMC HISTORY HOUR!

Back in 2005, the "Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question" thread starts to pick up steam. This seminal thread is known amongst all KMC members and is notable for featuring posts by almost every member who has ever been regularly active on the forum.

In this historic segment, Syko Freak tells of how she once owned a t-shirt that she held dear but tragically came to lose it, and Kharmah lets us all know that she likes a shit band with a sick parody of womanhood for its lead singer. She then offers the same question to the next poster.
Originally posted by syko freak
no i used 2 but not nemore sad
whose ur fav girlband??? Originally posted by Kharhmah
Hole.

Same Q.
Next time on KMC History Hour, a full pull-out segment on the relationship between socks and mods over the years, including their rivalries and even their friendships, and will include historic quotes from Raz, Storm, Peach, and Wrathful Dwarf, and will also feature a little-seen picture of Whirly and Badabing tearfully embracing after years of lost contact.

Back to you, Double-U and Bardock.

Edit: Hey, fantastic sig Bardock!

Quincy
that segment was awesome

Ms Chelle
This thread = thumb up thumb up

Ax3l
Gonna need more updates yall slackin

Bardock42
I'm hearing we have a segment ready by our senior correspondent Ax3l Maynard, production will not tell me what the topic is, I'm as curious as you are.

Over to you, Reverend.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hi, so this is a thread, in essence, has the main point to highlight posts that may be of interest to people in this forum, which may be missed due to the fast paced nature of some of the threads on this board. Hopefully it will foster a sense of community, perhaps like the ol' days of KMC Magazines and people talking about things that go on around the forums. Learn how to type properly, you ****ing **** **** ****.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm hearing we have a segment ready by our senior correspondent Ax3l Maynard, production will not tell me what the topic is, I'm as curious as you are.

Over to you, Reverend. Todays topic: Cooties: The Silent Killer: Do You Know Whats Lies On Your Child?: A Parents Guide to Early-Childhood Education: Part 3: Lesson #1: Cooties: The Silent Killer.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Learn how to type properly, you ****ing **** **** ****.

I will not!

Originally posted by Ax3l
Todays topic: Cooties: The Silent Killer: Do You Know Whats Lies On Your Child?: A Parents Guide to Early-Childhood Education: Part 3: Lesson #1: Cooties: The Silent Killer.

Can't wait!

\\W//
introducing the quazy quincy quickie

just some of the many great quincy quotes:

Originally posted by Quincy
so much woah. all the woah. Originally posted by Quincy
that's not real you're making this up Originally posted by Quincy
Dude I met the guys who made Cards Against Humanity this weekend at PAX East. Bought a beta card-game they are developing called "Cluster****" and they signed a random card for me.

I got "Menstrual Rage" signed.

Pretty sweet. Originally posted by Quincy
oh okay I'll just go **** myself Originally posted by Quincy
Oh hey Scribbledy Bibs you look nice and also music stuff

hahaha oh welshy you class act crazy kins

oh it's em gee hows work what your coworkers are crazy why are they throwing their breakfast omg so silly

Scribble

mitchypoopoo
And in weather today.. SO SUNNY!

so stay in watch a movie, marathon on game of thrones, play video games, read a book, listen to music, beat off a few times, have a beer, and really show that sunshine it can go fck itself!

have a nice day! doped

\\W//
so much has happened in the mil thread since last time!

here's a quick catch up with the best posts of the last month :

Originally posted by Scribble
You need to update both the millionth supplement and the Bardock one Originally posted by Scribble
Alright yeah, just the Bardock one

okay so not that much really.

scottie came back after a 6 year kmc hiatus:

Originally posted by Scottie
Post euro

for those who don't know scottie, thats a damn shame because he's a stand up guy.

Scottie
Originally posted by \\W//
scottie came back after a 6 year kmc hiatus:

for those who don't know scottie, thats a damn shame because he's a stand up guy. What kind words, I'm gona cry smile

detective

It's xyz!
Has kmc ever been interesting?

\\W//
when is it not!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.