KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » THE THREAD which has the point to highlight posts of interest in fast paced KMC threads

THE THREAD which has the point to highlight posts of interest in fast paced KMC threads
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Cool THE THREAD which has the point to highlight posts of interest in fast paced KMC threads

Hi, so this is a thread, in essence, has the main point to highlight posts that may be of interest to people in this forum, which may be missed due to the fast paced nature of some of the threads on this board. Hopefully it will foster a sense of community, perhaps like the ol' days of KMC Magazines and people talking about things that go on around the forums.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 06:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

To start off;

member Mitch posts a picture of his beautiful dog. Many people may not have seen it at all:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
chuckie b says bonjour to all y'nerds!

(please log in to view the image)

Have you guys dogs or other pets? I do have a dog, I think it's cute, it likes sniffing flowers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 06:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

And now, to give this thread over to our rightful host, the beloved \\W// !!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 06:59 PM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

sorry doubleyou and imma let you finish, just wanted to add that impediment's butthurt detector went off today, people said some things, really had to be there great stuff! back to you dubs!

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:08 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Thank you, Mitch. Back to me with the weather.

While our main host is still preparing for his stellar entrance, there's an argument brewing about choices of fat for cooking. Controversial member "AbnormalButSane" (I think we will be the judge of that, ma'am) made this statement

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I don't eat much butter.

I make everything with olive oil.

Now, everyone knows that butter is amazing, but who knows where this is going. We'll keep you updated on any developments.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:20 PM
Impediment
Endless

Attachment: gd.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

thanks blud

anyways, so much to catch up on in certain fast paced threads..

mitch enjoys a shower and compares it to pizza:
that shower was amazing! you know how if you hadn't had pizza in 2 weeks and then you finally have some its like ohgod would it have been he great if i had it for 2 weeks straight, well no! but that only applies for showers not pizza, pizza, pizza can be had every day and it would be great every time! yea bad example, just saying i only shower every 2 weeks!

which raises the question, which do you prefer, a shower or pizza?

even more mitch:
hey walshbro when you see this, lets get you into comic book movies, we'll watch them all together. its crazy how you're not into them! they're pretty fab really!
abs is a great follow on tumblring!

riv says new page:
Originally posted by riv6672
New page. big grin
lol what a guy

sanct posts obama:
Originally posted by Sancty

i get annoyed at my thread being closed:
Originally posted by \W//
MY THREAD

asbestos guy says stuff:
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Pizza's prob the most versatile dish in teh world.

I should try making some noodles pizza. lel

Btw, I liekd Walshy's supplimentary thread.
Impediment is such a spoilsport.

imp retorts:
Originally posted by Impediment

mg loves butter:
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I love butter

tune in for more in this very useful thread

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:28 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

This is brilliant.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:34 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ok Imp, you can close this thread now that the original supplimentary thread has been re-opened.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

This thread claims no affiliation with any other threads past, present or future...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:17 PM
Quincy
Debaser

This thread is also golden

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

This hour in Bardock's special thread, it's KMC HISTORY HOUR!

Back in 2005, the "Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question" thread starts to pick up steam. This seminal thread is known amongst all KMC members and is notable for featuring posts by almost every member who has ever been regularly active on the forum.

In this historic segment, Syko Freak tells of how she once owned a t-shirt that she held dear but tragically came to lose it, and Kharmah lets us all know that she likes a shit band with a sick parody of womanhood for its lead singer. She then offers the same question to the next poster.
Originally posted by syko freak
no i used 2 but not nemore sad
whose ur fav girlband???
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Hole.

Same Q.

Next time on KMC History Hour, a full pull-out segment on the relationship between socks and mods over the years, including their rivalries and even their friendships, and will include historic quotes from Raz, Storm, Peach, and Wrathful Dwarf, and will also feature a little-seen picture of Whirly and Badabing tearfully embracing after years of lost contact.

Back to you, Double-U and Bardock.

Edit: Hey, fantastic sig Bardock!

Last edited by Scribble on Mar 13th, 2015 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:41 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

that segment was awesome

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

This thread = thumb up thumb up

made by Scribble

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 04:12 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Gonna need more updates yall slackin

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 02:55 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'm hearing we have a segment ready by our senior correspondent Ax3l Maynard, production will not tell me what the topic is, I'm as curious as you are.

Over to you, Reverend.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:54 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Re: THE THREAD which has the point to highlight posts of interest in fast paced KMC threads

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hi, so this is a thread, in essence, has the main point to highlight posts that may be of interest to people in this forum, which may be missed due to the fast paced nature of some of the threads on this board. Hopefully it will foster a sense of community, perhaps like the ol' days of KMC Magazines and people talking about things that go on around the forums.
Learn how to type properly, you ****ing **** **** ****.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 11:32 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm hearing we have a segment ready by our senior correspondent Ax3l Maynard, production will not tell me what the topic is, I'm as curious as you are.

Over to you, Reverend.
Todays topic: Cooties: The Silent Killer: Do You Know Whats Lies On Your Child?: A Parents Guide to Early-Childhood Education: Part 3: Lesson #1: Cooties: The Silent Killer.

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 01:23 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Learn how to type properly, you ****ing **** **** ****.

I will not!

Originally posted by Ax3l
Todays topic: Cooties: The Silent Killer: Do You Know Whats Lies On Your Child?: A Parents Guide to Early-Childhood Education: Part 3: Lesson #1: Cooties: The Silent Killer.

Can't wait!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 01:19 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

introducing the quazy quincy quickie

just some of the many great quincy quotes:

Originally posted by Quincy
so much woah. all the woah.
that's not real you're making this up
Dude I met the guys who made Cards Against Humanity this weekend at PAX East. Bought a beta card-game they are developing called "Cluster****" and they signed a random card for me.

I got "Menstrual Rage" signed.

Pretty sweet.
oh okay I'll just go **** myself
Oh hey Scribbledy Bibs you look nice and also music stuff

hahaha oh welshy you class act crazy kins

oh it's em gee hows work what your coworkers are crazy why are they throwing their breakfast omg so silly

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 07:51 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote