Black on White Crime: Here you go TimeImmemorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Quincy
Hope they catch the third *******

Robtard
15 though, he'll likely go to a youth detention type place and be released at 18 with a clean record.

Tzeentch
Black people are savages. thumb up

juggerman
Originally posted by Tzeentch
These young men, who happen to be black, are savage pieces of ****ing shit. thumb up

Fixed thumb up

Tzeentch
Thomas D. Rice was on on to something. thumb up

MF DELPH

dadudemon
This does not appear to be racially motivated so none of the races in this situation seem to matter, imo.

If a witness says that they were yelling racist terms ta the man before killing him, yeah, we may have a racially motivated murder. But, even in that case, they are not always listed as "hate crimes." Which is weird. If I kill an Irish man while yelling, "Paddy!", I cannot see it being anything but a hate crime.

Originally posted by juggerman
Fixed thumb up

Thank you. thumb up

jaden101
Suppose that depends on whether you kill because he's Irish rather than killing him for something else (like harming a member of your family) and just happened to be Irish and you used the Paddy insult (which isn't really an insult) while killing him

Quincy
Fell asleep in my car and drove through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime.

ares834
Black people are savages. thumb up

thumb up

They should all be locked up for the safety of white people everywhere.

Mindset
How does this person even think this has anything to do with, "Hands up, Don't shoot"?

KingD19
Clearly they were targeting him because he was white, not because he was an old man who looked like a much easier target than their original mark.

Quincy
This event was terrible and I feel so sorry for the family.

But the person who drafted this article is making pretty shit equivalencies.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

They should all be locked up for the safety of white people everywhere. thumb up It's not racism, it's just facing facts.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Clearly they were targeting him because he was white, not because he was an old man who looked like a much easier target than their original mark. Even if that were the case, they are criminals, not police.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Even if that were the case, they are criminals, not police.

You're absolutely right. I shouldn't hold them accountable for the safety of the people since they're not ya know, highly trained to keep people as safe as possible in the line of duty and paid to do that. They're actually bad guys who will get persecuted for the crime they committed.

vansonbee
dZl4o59p8fM

Robtard
Youtube Comments:

-video games shmideo games, look at their faces ! they look retarded. furthermore what is happening? just by looking at them I would have recognize trouble yet....if I was to speak it out loud I would have been called a racist and be ostracized by my own

-Where's George Zimmerman when you need him?

-Where are the angry protesters now?

-Another racist attack against whites Response: if only the media can say the truth like that!
but somehow the blacks will try and turn it around and say the boys are the victims

- Obama do something. Blacks only make up 13% of the US population, it's time for you to intervene. This is so out of hand, and many of us are tired of it. All of the murders, rapes and robberies each day throughout the year need to be dealt with.

Reflassshh
Tbf youtube's comment section has always shown the worst of society.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

This one made me laugh and then go, "awwwww sad"

Robtard
These teenie thugs would have worked the murderer Zimmerman over

ares834

You can't film flam the Zim Zam.

KingD19
I don't think Zimmerman would have come after them. Everybody knows the strength of the black increases exponentially when in a group.

Robtard
Yes he would have, all he would have seen were three young looking underage kids; the pedo in him couldn't resist.

Time Immemorial
Usually its a space between Time & Immemorial, but as your are a ignoramus I forgive you.

Now shut up and dance.

Robtard
You seem upset, guy

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Usually its a space between Time & Immemorial, but as your are a ignoramus I forgive you.

Now shut up and dance. your are

Supra pls

KingD19

Now shut up and dance.

I believe it's "You are, or You're an ignoramus. Kind of ironic you pointing out grammar and using it incorrectly in that same sentence.

Dramatic Gecko
Don't worry everyone. The world will reach harmony once we are all Asian.

Time Immemorial
You seem upset, guy

You were supposed to laugh, pal.
Im gonna tell RJ.

6JCLY0Rlx6Q

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

This sounds like Howard Stern show today. laughing

KingD19

https://www.withfriendship.com/images/i/40906/nov-9-2008-906-pm.jpg

You one a them there Goobacks?

Time Immemorial
I believe it's "You are, or You're an ignoramus. Kind of ironic you pointing out grammar and using it incorrectly in that same sentence.

Sadly humor was lost on you on all counts playing grammar natzi instead of shutting up or laughing.

Now shut up and dance.

Foo

Dramatic Gecko
https://www.withfriendship.com/images/i/40906/nov-9-2008-906-pm.jpg

You one a them there Goobacks?

Someone help I don't know what this means.

KingD19
Someone help I don't know what this means.

It's a South Park episode. "Goobacks" are the name the boys came up with from people from the future who are all a single race, and doing jobs for much less than the Americans will do. (They're Wetbacks from the future basically)

Dramatic Gecko
It's a South Park episode. "Goobacks" are the name the boys came up with from people from the future who are all a single race, and doing jobs for much less than the Americans will do. (They're Wetbacks from the future basically)

http://replygif.net/i/1314.gif

That is horrorfying

Mindset
your are

Supra pls laughing out loud

Don't worry everyone. The world will reach harmony once we are all Asian. Yea, there has never been any animosity between asian countries.

meep-meep

Dramatic Gecko
"Its the parents fault!" Lets not play that trap card. Because then its their parents fault and so on and so forth. Behaviour is influenced by media, friends, parents and pretty much everyone and everything in this mixed up world. Its apparent that society is just ****ed up.

Time Immemorial
2 pussy's with a gun, and they were to much of pussys to go after the guy with the big dog.

Cowards.

Did Obama and Holder forgot to mention this bullshit?

The trigger puller deserves death, and the other one life in prison.

If you old enough to kill, your old enough to be killed.

AsbestosFlaygon
Sad thing is the law doesn't acknowledge them as 'old enough'.

The US constitution just loves would-be killers.
No harsh punishment for under 18 murderers/rapists.

These teens will soon become well-accomplished killers. Their only significant contribution in society will be decreasing a microscopic part of the world's innocent people.

dadudemon

I'm trying to get a head start on making Asian babies.

Robtard
2 pussy's with a gun, and they were to much of pussys to go after the guy with the big dog.

Cowards.

Did Obama and Holder forgot to mention this bullshit?

The trigger puller deserves death, and the other one life in prison.

If you old enough to kill, your old enough to be killed.

They're criminals and being treated as such. Does the President have to comment on every murder case?

Time Immemorial
They're criminals and being treated as such. Does the President have to comment on every murder case?

You sound dumb now.

This has all the earmarks you would think would scream for him to comment.

Race, guns, troubled youth not focusing on war and climate change.

Why would he not comment?

Oh wait we both know why, it wasn't white's killing blacks.

laughing

Robtard
You sound dumb now.

This has all the earmarks you would think would scream for him to comment.

Race, guns, troubled youth not focusing on war and climate change.

Why would he not comment?

Oh wait we both know why, it wasn't white's killing blacks.

laughing

Because this crime doesn't seem racially motivated, it was a group of citizens and not people in a position of authority, the teens likely didn't have a permit for the guns(ie illegal use) and they're being treated as criminals.

Time Immemorial
Because this crime doesn't seem racially motivated, it was a group of citizens and not people in a position of authority, the teens likely didn't have a permit for the guns(ie illegal use) and they're being treated as criminals.

Ah so it doesn't fit the bill for him.

Newjak
Ah so it doesn't fit the bill for him. Yes cause there is no controversy here.

The kids killed a man in cold blood. They have been apprehended and are being charged for their crime.

What is there to comment on other than this was a sad thing that happened and is one of many killings that happen in the US.

About the only thing that could be talked about here would probably be gun control laws and how the kids gained the firearms.

Robtard
Back the original question: Does the President have to comment of every obvious clear-cut crime?

Though personally, I wouldn't mind if he used this to comment on gun control. But again, how many gun death crimes are there a day across the state.

Time Immemorial
Cops kill people with guns, lets disarm them then.

Robtard
Cops kill people with guns, lets disarm them then.

Stop crying.

But better training may not be a bad idea.

Time Immemorial
Stop crying.

But better training may not be a bad idea.

laughing

Gee you think, the cops seem to run around killing everyone without cause.

Robtard
laughing

Gee you think, the cops seem to run around killing everyone without cause.

It's not just the shootings.

Time Immemorial
It's not just the shootings.

In general.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Sad thing is the law doesn't acknowledge them as 'old enough'.

The US constitution just loves would-be killers.
No harsh punishment for under 18 murderers/rapists.

That's not true.

meep-meep
"Its the parents fault!" Lets not play that trap card. Because then its their parents fault and so on and so forth. Behaviour is influenced by media, friends, parents and pretty much everyone and everything in this mixed up world. Its apparent that society is just ****ed up.

Who in the world said it was the parents fault? I asked where they were as well as the rest of their family. I'm not playing a "trap card". Please don't assume. Of course they learned things from media, etc. Again, where the hell is their family and parents? I'd be surprised if they were around much.

KingD19
While having a strong family to support you can help, sometimes people are just f*cked in the head and having parents or family doesn't make a lick of difference. Like that kid who killed his parents, hid their bodies in the bedroom then had a party while they were still there.

meep-meep
While having a strong family to support you can help, sometimes people are just f*cked in the head and having parents or family doesn't make a lick of difference. Like that kid who killed his parents, hid their bodies in the bedroom then had a party while they were still there.

I completely agree. I'm just very curious about the family situation for the perpetrators. Where did they get a gun? Obviously someone they likely lived near to.

Also, I never heard about the kid killing his parents. Yes some people are born crazy.

KingD19
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/tyler-hadleys-killer-party-20131218

The guy in question.

meep-meep
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/tyler-hadleys-killer-party-20131218

The guy in question.

Christ. It sounds like that whole community is whacko. What a crazy case. That's terrible even by Florida's standards.

That kid better hope he's seperated from general pop. Otherwise, he better hope they sell lube in the commissary in what ever Florida prison he goes to.

He'd be better off getting the dp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.