KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black on White Crime: Here you go TimeImmemorial

Black on White Crime: Here you go TimeImmemorial
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Black on White Crime: Here you go TimeImmemorial

Police Make Heartbreaking Discovery Next To White Man Gunned Down By Black Teens

A man out for a walk with his dog last week was gunned down by three Black teens. And when police found the man’s body, they made a heartbreaking find right next to it.

As NBC Philadelphia reported, the three black teens got “bored” playing basketball and decided to go rob someone. After seeing one man with a large dog, and deciding not to rob him, they then saw 51-year-old James Patrick Stuhlman walking his terrier.

Stuhlman typically walked his dog with his 13-year-old daughter. But on the night of his murder, March 12, he had told her to stay home because it was getting dark out, which very likely saved her life.

As he walked down the street, Stuhlman, who owned a local landscaping company, saw three teens approach him. Then they grabbed and robbed him, and shot him once in the leg. They could have just taken his money and ran at that point. But they did not.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Captain James Clark said Thursday at a news conference, according to the New York Daily News. “He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they still shot him one more time.”

That second shot took his life.

So “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” really did happen — not in Ferguson — but in a Black-on-White capital murder in Philadelphia.

So can we expect Barack Obama and Eric Holder to demand a civil right investigation? Don’t bet on it.

Police have arrested 15-year-old Brandon Smith. They also arrested a 14-year-old whose name has been withheld — because he is supposedly a “child.”.

They said they decided to rob Stuhlman because his dog was smaller than their intended first target. The shooter who gunned down this father in cold blood, 15-year old Tyfine Hamilton, is “still at large”. Philadelphia police consider him “armed and dangerous.”

Smith has been charged in relation to the murder and is still in custody. But the unnamed teen was inexplicably just charged with robbery despite being an accessory to murder. Police are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Hamilton.

Typically, the teens have all been in trouble with the law in the past. It is stunning at what early age vicious murderers are now made. 15? Unbelievable.

Capt. Clark warned Hamilton at a press conference: “Get with your parent and turn yourself in before we come and get you…We know where you are.”

Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker said that when police arrived at the scene Stuhlman was laying in a pool of blood and was already unresponsive. The family man still had his flashlight in his hand.

But what police found next to him was heartbreaking. His dog was pawing him, sniffing at his face, and whimpering.

“The dog was lying next to him — appeared to be scared and in shock,” Walker said.

“His daughter goes for a walk with him almost every night,” Clark said. “For whatever reason, he said to her, ‘it’s a little late tonight I don’t want you walking with me.’ So in effect, he may have saved his daughter’s life.”

Thank God he did, but that is small consolation for the young girl who is now without a father, and will forever fear walking at dusk, thanks to the savage brutality these young monsters inflicted on her own dad.

Author’s personal note: I don’t usually do this, but feel I must. The media is censoring this story. You know why. They made the Michael Brown fraud front page news for months. But they will bury this REAL “Hands up, Don’t Shoot” horror. It is up to you to share this article with everyone you know. We can bypass the media censorship and get the truth out there. Thank you. -BB
Link

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hope they catch the third *******

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

15 though, he'll likely go to a youth detention type place and be released at 18 with a clean record.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Black people are savages. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:48 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
These young men, who happen to be black, are savage pieces of ****ing shit. thumb up

Fixed thumb up

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:59 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Thomas D. Rice was on on to something. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Mar 23rd, 2015 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 07:02 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Smh... That's disgusting. A close friend of mine that I went to high school with out here in Oakland was recently killed as she was heading home with her kids. I've known her since I was 16 (we went to Arts Far West together. She was 2 years behind me). She was supposed to be getting married this fall. She was hit by a stray bullet from a group of teens (girls and boys) fighting in the streets and escalating to over 100 rounds being bucked off. Now her fiancé has to raise their 3 children alone. There's a segment of us which has no regard for life or decency. I just don't understand it. Shit can't continue on this path.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 07:26 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This does not appear to be racially motivated so none of the races in this situation seem to matter, imo.

If a witness says that they were yelling racist terms ta the man before killing him, yeah, we may have a racially motivated murder. But, even in that case, they are not always listed as "hate crimes." Which is weird. If I kill an Irish man while yelling, "Paddy!", I cannot see it being anything but a hate crime.

Originally posted by juggerman
Fixed thumb up

Thank you. thumb up

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 07:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Suppose that depends on whether you kill because he's Irish rather than killing him for something else (like harming a member of your family) and just happened to be Irish and you used the Paddy insult (which isn't really an insult) while killing him

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 07:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Fell asleep in my car and drove through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 07:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Black people are savages. thumb up

thumb up

They should all be locked up for the safety of white people everywhere.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:02 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

How does this person even think this has anything to do with, "Hands up, Don't shoot"?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Clearly they were targeting him because he was white, not because he was an old man who looked like a much easier target than their original mark.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This event was terrible and I feel so sorry for the family.

But the person who drafted this article is making pretty shit equivalencies.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:23 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

They should all be locked up for the safety of white people everywhere.
thumb up It's not racism, it's just facing facts.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:28 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by KingD19
Clearly they were targeting him because he was white, not because he was an old man who looked like a much easier target than their original mark.
Even if that were the case, they are criminals, not police.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 09:18 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Mindset
Even if that were the case, they are criminals, not police.

You're absolutely right. I shouldn't hold them accountable for the safety of the people since they're not ya know, highly trained to keep people as safe as possible in the line of duty and paid to do that. They're actually bad guys who will get persecuted for the crime they committed.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 09:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 10:02 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Youtube Comments:

-video games shmideo games, look at their faces ! they look retarded. furthermore what is happening? just by looking at them I would have recognize trouble yet....if I was to speak it out loud I would have been called a racist and be ostracized by my own

-Where's George Zimmerman when you need him?

-Where are the angry protesters now?

-Another racist attack against whites Response: if only the media can say the truth like that!
but somehow the blacks will try and turn it around and say the boys are the victims

- Obama do something. Blacks only make up 13% of the US population, it's time for you to intervene. This is so out of hand, and many of us are tired of it. All of the murders, rapes and robberies each day throughout the year need to be dealt with.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 10:15 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Tbf youtube's comment section has always shown the worst of society.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 10:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote