Darth Nox and Wrath II run a team gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
1. Inquisitor, Kanan Jarrus, and Ahsoka Tano (rebels)

2. Darth Bandon and Darth Malak

3. Darth Bane and Darth Zannah DoE

4 . The entirety of the Brotherhood of Darkness (except bane)

5. Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, and Darth Zash

6. Barsen'thor and HoT

7. Darth Malgus (decieved) and Darth Vader (ANH)

8. Darth Revan, Darth Sion, and Darth Traya

9. Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus (RoTS), and Darth Sidious (RoTS)

10. Either Vitiate for boss 1, or Marr, Jadus, Arho, Caedus, and Krayt for boss 2.

Nephthys

Tondemonai
Really? I'd imagine that Wrath's saber skills rival Bane's and Nox's sorcery rivals if not exceeds Zannah's

Sinious
The gauntlet is too challenging for the duo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Really? I'd imagine that Wrath's saber skills rival Bane's and Nox's sorcery rivals if not exceeds Zannah's

Sure, but Bane's Force Powers exceed Wrath's and Zannah's saber skills exceed Nox's.

That fight is arguable, but they can't take the entire brotherhood lol.

Tondemonai
Imo, the entire Brotherhood wouldn't be out of the Bane duo's capabilities, so I was thinking that the ToR duo could probably take em down, mainly because of the combination of Nox's healing powers + Wrath's survivability as well as Nox's crowd control. The only real problem would be Kaan's BM but Nox can probably just stealth his/her way in and kill him first. Also, I think you're forgetting the fact that Nox is very deadly with dual bladed lightsabers, so tbh Nox is just Zannah x 2 or more. I know Wrath can't keep up with Bane's FL and such but Nox's shielding, enhancing, and healing techniques could keep him/her alive long enough to land a hard blow. And keep in mind that Wrath also used two lightsabers and that might overwhelm Bane with enough augmentation.

Tondemonai
So just saying, the two of them are a pretty op team, given that out of game they have all powers rather than just game specific skill tree's and classes and stuff

carthage

Col. Valerian

NTJack0
The brotherhood takes them out, that's too many at once, if they manage that, they'll be too tired by 5.

Nephthys
Yes, I'm pretty sure they can't beat the entire Brotherhood of Darkness. no expression

Just saying, but I think a thousand + opponents each is a mite much.

Col. Valerian
Yeah, I just ignored that one.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sure, but Bane's Force Powers exceed Wrath's and Zannah's saber skills exceed Nox's.

That fight is arguable, but they can't take the entire brotherhood lol.

Actually, Nox's saber skills are quite impressive, too. He's got some feats and a nice accolade to prove it, which says the Inquisitor's saber skills are as impressive as his Force power.

NewGuy01
That isn't referring to Nox, that's referring to Inquisitors in general. That they're "just as deadly with a saber as they are with the Force", which obviously isn't literally true anyway.

carthage
They can beat 4. Probably effortlessly too

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
They can beat 4. Probably effortlessly too

Even you shouldn't believe that.

carthage
Name me one notable Sith that the BOD produced that compares with either Sith. Oh wait you can't because you haven't read the books thumb up Kaans Sith suck in terms of feats, other than being meat shields no one other than Bane was even worth their salt from that order

NewGuy01
True, but there were thousands of them. Nox and Wrath can't handle fighting over a thousand Sith at once, I'm sorry lol.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Name me one notable Sith that the BOD produced that compares with either Sith. Oh wait you can't because you haven't read the books thumb up Kaans Sith suck in terms of feats, other than being meat shields no one other than Bane was even worth their salt from that order

Lol I honestly didn't. But wait, so with that logic can we say Nox + Wrath can defeat any quantity of jedi/sith that are featless?

carthage
Did the OP mean the entire brotherhood or just. Kaan and the main ones?

Sinious
Don't avoid the question.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That isn't referring to Nox, that's referring to Inquisitors in general. That they're "just as deadly with a saber as they are with the Force", which obviously isn't literally true anyway.

I know it refers to Inq's in general... But since Nox is one, it applies to him. What's your point?

That's like basically saying every accolade can be discredited.

NewGuy01
That's not avoiding the question, that's asking for clarification.

Sinious
Nah, I want him to say it. That A force user with feats can defeat thousands of unknowns.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I know it refers to Inq's in general... But since Nox is one, it applies to him. What's your point?

That's like basically saying every accolade can be discredited.

Because generalizations like that aren't always an accurate measuring stick for specific characters. There have been accomplished sorcerers that were complete novices in lightsaber combat, and they're inquisitors too.

Col. Valerian
In SWTOR? Like who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.