RotS Kenobi & RotS Anakin run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Fights takes place in a big circular room.

No prep. Health/powers restored after each round.

Anakin enters "the zone" from round 4 on.

Pregame: Mekel and Shaardan
1. Dark Forces II Katarn and possessed Tavion
2. TPM Maul
3. Mace Windu
4. Yoda

*** Boss Round: Sabers Only ***

5. Ulic, Malak, & Dooku

Stigma
lol they die to Yoda.

carthage
The little green freak Banes them

Angelalex242
They go down in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda...S O D A soda...

carthage
YODA IS MOUNTAIN DEW, DROWN IN HIS GREEN OOZE OF GOODNESS

ILS
Yoda scrapes a win in 4, but only if he were to remove Kenobi from the equation.

In the boss round, the duo should win with Anakin being in the zone. Kenobi can hold up one or two opponents in sabers for a fairly lengthy margin due to his Soresu, meanwhile Anakin in this state would basically steamroll anyone as he did Dooku on the Invisible Hand. In this case, numbers don't help when there's one guy they need to dogpile, and another guy who can't be removed from the fight without a large amount of effort.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Yoda scrapes a win in 4, but only if he were to remove Kenobi from the equation.

In the boss round, the duo should win with Anakin being in the zone. Kenobi can hold up one or two opponents in sabers for a fairly lengthy margin due to his Soresu, meanwhile Anakin in this state would basically steamroll anyone as he did Dooku on the Invisible Hand. In this case, numbers don't help when there's one guy they need to dogpile, and another guy who can't be removed from the fight without a large amount of effort.

Scrapes? Lol Yoda stomps these guys.

ILS
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Scrapes? Lol Yoda stomps these guys. You think Yoda can stomp Zone Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time? I kind of doubt it. Not because it's not within his ability, but he rarely goes all out against fellow Jedi. Hell, he didn't go all out against Dooku.

FreshestSlice
They'd have a better time with Yoda if this entire gauntlet was Sabers only.

ILS
That's my point; Yoda almost always opts for sabers and not much else.

Arhael
Lose to boss. Or may clear it too as it's sabers only. Don't know.

Stigma
Yoda takes away Kenobi's sabers like he did to Ventress and then beats Anakin in a good fight. /thread.

Angelalex242
Actually I was referring to the Weird Al song 'Yoda.' But hey. smile

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
You think Yoda can stomp Zone Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time? I kind of doubt it. Not because it's not within his ability, but he rarely goes all out against fellow Jedi. Hell, he didn't go all out against Dooku.

Yoda casually dodged Depa Billaba, Saesee Tiin, and Plo Koon effortlessly without moving a single meter, without a lightsaber.
Legends Depa is hailed as rivaling Windu with a blade, now I personally think that that is a stretch, but her skill is still up there. Plo Koon is capable of fighting Ventress with a broken arm. Tiin while not as great as the other two is still formidable.
If Yoda can dodge these three masters unarmed, then even Skywalker and Kenobi don't really stand a chance against Yoda whilst he has his blade imo. Will Yoda have to put in considerable effort? Sure. But its fully within his skillset to defeat these two.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Angelalex242
They go down in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda...S O D A soda...

LMFAO thumb up

Yeah they most likely win Round 4 due to Zonakin

Stigma
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LMFAO thumb up

Yeah they most likely win Round 4 due to Zonakin
As powerful as ZonE Anakin is, there are a handful of combatants beyond him. Yoda is one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.