KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » RotS Kenobi & RotS Anakin run a gauntlet

RotS Kenobi & RotS Anakin run a gauntlet
Started by: Hero of Python

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hero of Python
Deanmon

RotS Kenobi & RotS Anakin run a gauntlet

Fights takes place in a big circular room.

No prep. Health/powers restored after each round.

Anakin enters "the zone" from round 4 on.

Pregame: Mekel and Shaardan
1. Dark Forces II Katarn and possessed Tavion
2. TPM Maul
3. Mace Windu
4. Yoda

*** Boss Round: Sabers Only ***

5. Ulic, Malak, & Dooku

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:18 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

lol they die to Yoda.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The little green freak Banes them

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

They go down in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda...S O D A soda...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 08:07 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

YODA IS MOUNTAIN DEW, DROWN IN HIS GREEN OOZE OF GOODNESS

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 08:26 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda scrapes a win in 4, but only if he were to remove Kenobi from the equation.

In the boss round, the duo should win with Anakin being in the zone. Kenobi can hold up one or two opponents in sabers for a fairly lengthy margin due to his Soresu, meanwhile Anakin in this state would basically steamroll anyone as he did Dooku on the Invisible Hand. In this case, numbers don't help when there's one guy they need to dogpile, and another guy who can't be removed from the fight without a large amount of effort.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 12:21 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Yoda scrapes a win in 4, but only if he were to remove Kenobi from the equation.

In the boss round, the duo should win with Anakin being in the zone. Kenobi can hold up one or two opponents in sabers for a fairly lengthy margin due to his Soresu, meanwhile Anakin in this state would basically steamroll anyone as he did Dooku on the Invisible Hand. In this case, numbers don't help when there's one guy they need to dogpile, and another guy who can't be removed from the fight without a large amount of effort.

Scrapes? Lol Yoda stomps these guys.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Scrapes? Lol Yoda stomps these guys.
You think Yoda can stomp Zone Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time? I kind of doubt it. Not because it's not within his ability, but he rarely goes all out against fellow Jedi. Hell, he didn't go all out against Dooku.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 01:34 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

They'd have a better time with Yoda if this entire gauntlet was Sabers only.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 01:42 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's my point; Yoda almost always opts for sabers and not much else.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 01:43 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Lose to boss. Or may clear it too as it's sabers only. Don't know.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yoda takes away Kenobi's sabers like he did to Ventress and then beats Anakin in a good fight. /thread.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Actually I was referring to the Weird Al song 'Yoda.' But hey. smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by ILS
You think Yoda can stomp Zone Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time? I kind of doubt it. Not because it's not within his ability, but he rarely goes all out against fellow Jedi. Hell, he didn't go all out against Dooku.

Yoda casually dodged Depa Billaba, Saesee Tiin, and Plo Koon effortlessly without moving a single meter, without a lightsaber.
Legends Depa is hailed as rivaling Windu with a blade, now I personally think that that is a stretch, but her skill is still up there. Plo Koon is capable of fighting Ventress with a broken arm. Tiin while not as great as the other two is still formidable.
If Yoda can dodge these three masters unarmed, then even Skywalker and Kenobi don't really stand a chance against Yoda whilst he has his blade imo. Will Yoda have to put in considerable effort? Sure. But its fully within his skillset to defeat these two.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Angelalex242
They go down in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda...S O D A soda...

LMFAO thumb up

Yeah they most likely win Round 4 due to Zonakin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LMFAO thumb up

Yeah they most likely win Round 4 due to Zonakin

As powerful as ZonE Anakin is, there are a handful of combatants beyond him. Yoda is one of them.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 08:00 PM