(Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
With the new feats from Age of Ultron, Thor can dispel all doubts about the winner of this battle. Or the Hulk still holds the advantage over Thor.

TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H fight would go Hulk's way, but Thor takes an all out battle. Hulk has the strength advantage but Thor has more versatility and greater maximum striking power while wielding Mjolnir.

Zack Fair
Thor puts Hulk to sleep.

carver9
Hulk wins and Hulk has better striking fts.

juggerman
Thor still wins

Silent Master
Thor wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and Hulk has better striking fts. LMAO.

If Iron Man can put Hulk to sleep then Thor can, and will most definitely have an easier time doing it.

Sorry Hulkster, but Avengers 2 made it clear Thor is the heavy hitter. Goldilocks was everywhere doing everything in this movie.

TheVaultDweller
Hulk wins and Hulk has better striking fts.

No he doesn't. Thor's most powerful strikes with Mjolnir > Hulk's best striking feats.

Silent Master
Plus without innocent people around to worry about, Thor can actually cut loose and use his more powerful attacks.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Silent Master
Plus without innocent people around to worry about, Thor can actually cut loose and use his more powerful attacks. I honestly don't see how one can think Hulk can defeat Thor in an all out fight when Thor has the hammer and can actually use it.

Tornadoes. Powerful strikes that put down leviathans. Joutenheim busters. Flying city busters. Hammer flying incredibly fast and always returning to Thor. Lighting powerful enough to destroy 3 Leviathans. Outputting 1/3th of the onslaught Ultron endured. Tanking the city explosion. Tanking the bifrost explosion. Tanking falling debries when the city first flew. Super speed feats. Shit he even brought Vision to life.

The dude got it all.

playa1258
Thor was a beast in the film. He is getting a nice power creep

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I honestly don't see how one can think Hulk can defeat Thor in an all out fight when Thor has the hammer and can actually use it.

Tornadoes. Powerful strikes that put down leviathans. Joutenheim busters. Flying city busters. Hammer flying incredibly fast and always returning to Thor. Lighting powerful enough to destroy 3 Leviathans. Outputting 1/3th of the onslaught Ultron endured. Tanking the city explosion. Tanking the bifrost explosion. Tanking falling debries when the city first flew. Super speed feats. Shit he even brought Vision to life.

The dude got it all.

It's easy, you just have to ignore Thor's power feats from multiple movies and ignore the context involved in their fight on the Helicarrier. Once you do that, you can just point to sed fight and say "see, the Hulk already won and would win again".

playa1258
Damn I forgot about Thor taking the falling debris when the city lifted. That is easily in the several thousand tons range.

Thor is also supposed to get some ridiculous feats in Ragnarok.

Just need a strength feat without the hammer.

Juk3n
Thor wins. Movie Hulk has been decreed weak sauce by Whedon turning hack in his old age. It took Iron man an unremarkable 5 minutes to knock hulk TFOut. Thor hits harder. I mean Christ, Huk has taken missiles and tank shells, fell from 30,000 feet onto land, but had a tooth knocked out after 2 minutes of fighting Ironman. Thor KOs Hulk.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

DrDeadpool
I honestly don't see how one can think Hulk can defeat Thor in an all out fight when Thor has the hammer and can actually use it.

The dude got it all.

We didn't see Thor kill those 3 leviathans , they just got shocked ! Iron man also was in that City explosion and Thor did like 5 percent of bringing Vision to life , most of the work was on Tony , Bruce and Ultron.

carver9
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
No he doesn't. Thor's most powerful strikes with Mjolnir > Hulk's best striking feats.

What scene are you talking about for Thor? Also, people need to look at rhe context of the Hulk and Ironman fight and I have as of yet to see Thor display strength on the level of the Hulkbuster armor. Let's be real here.

The Sorrow
Loki: "I have an army!"
Tony: "We have a Hulk."
Loki: ....

Nuff said.

Silent Master
True, Thor wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
We didn't see Thor kill those 3 leviathans , they just got shocked ! Iron man also was in that City explosion and Thor did like 5 percent of bringing Vision to life , most of the work was on Tony , Bruce and Ultron. I think they got owned. The blast was large, and way more powerful than the smash Thor used to put that one down before Hulk decked him. Iron Man was not in the middle of explosion as Thor was. Also...so Tony was there what about it? Doesn't take away from Thor tanking that shit. Where do you get this estimate of Thor only doing 5%? Curious.

Zack Fair
What scene are you talking about for Thor? Also, people need to look at rhe context of the Hulk and Ironman fight and I have as of yet to see Thor display strength on the level of the Hulkbuster armor. Let's be real here. LOL@context

carver9
LOL@context

So there wasn't any context involved?

carver9
I think they got owned. The blast was large, and way more powerful than the smash Thor used to put that one down before Hulk decked him. Iron Man was not in the middle of explosion as Thor was. Also...so Tony was there what about it? Doesn't take away from Thor tanking that shit. Where do you get this estimate of Thor only doing 5%? Curious.

Makes sense. Ironman STANDARD armor withstood that island attack and Hulk ripped Ironman AMPED armor to shreds. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Zack Fair
So there wasn't any context involved? What context? That Tony designed a suit to take on Hulk? That Hulk was the most pissed off we have ever seen him(IMO) and yet he could not put Tony down even after the later kept pissing him off? That Tony used his versatility, brains and flight to fight Hulk in his terms?

Zack Fair
Makes sense. Ironman STANDARD armor withstood that island attack and Hulk ripped Ironman AMPED armor to shreds. Thanks for pointing that out for me. Same standard armor that Thor casually dented with a headbutt thumb up

carver9
Same standard armor that Thor casually dented with a headbutt thumb up

When did he dent it with a headbutt. Also, that same standard armor that gave Thor a fight wouldn't last a second against Hulk.

juggerman

And casually dented by gripping too tightly

Zack Fair
Originally posted by juggerman
And casually dented by gripping too tightly Yep thumb up

carver9
What context? That Tony designed a suit to take on Hulk? That Hulk was the most pissed off we have ever seen him(IMO) and yet he could not put Tony down even after the later kept pissing him off? That Tony used his versatility, brains and flight to fight Hulk in his terms?

And why couldn't he put Tony down? Because Tony was getting parts from the armor that was being destroyed during mid fight. He was healing himself. The fight would've been over with during the beginning.

What versatility helped him in that fight. The only thing that worked was the gas that he used on Hulk. His blasts were useless.

carver9
And casually dented by gripping too tightly

Casually? The point is, THAT Ironman would've got destroyed in seconds by Hulk. Fact. The Thor that Ironman fought was a pissed out for kill Thor and Ironman still held his own. Fact.

juggerman
When did he dent it with a headbutt. Also, that same standard armor that gave Thor a fight wouldn't last a second against Hulk.

Wouldn't last a second against an all out Thor either

juggerman
Casually? The point is, THAT Ironman would've got destroyed in seconds by Hulk. Fact. The Thor that Ironman fought was a pissed out for kill Thor and Ironman still held his own. Fact.

That's just a lie. Thor wasn't pissed until the end of the fight.

carver9
Wouldn't last a second against an all out Thor either

Thor was going all out. Lol. He was most Def blood lusted.

carver9
That's just a lie. Thor wasn't pissed until the end of the fight.

WTF. He hit him with a lightning blast that charged his armor up to 400%. He tried to crush his arm. He tried to kill Cap. Stop being in denial. He was most Def bloodlusted. The guy tried to crush Ironman head when he was on the ground with a hammer swing.

Silent Master

carter ignores the feats of other characters, so he isn't likely to know what you're talking about.

juggerman

WTF. He hit him with a lightning blast that charged his armor up to 400%. He tried to crush his arm. He tried to kill Cap. Stop being in denial. He was most Def bloodlusted. The guy tried to crush Ironman head when he was on the ground with a hammer swing.

I have 2 very honest question for you. Not a trick but I'm trying to guage your mindset here.

1. Do you believe Thor can go for the kill without going all out?
2. Do you believe Thor can kill without meaning to?

Zack Fair
Casually? The point is, THAT Ironman would've got destroyed in seconds by Hulk. Fact. The Thor that Ironman fought was a pissed out for kill Thor and Ironman still held his own. Fact. Thor was mad, but not going all out. I don't see that lil bit of lightning as "going out for the kill" Tony was gradually pissing him off until Cap showed up, who happens to be the one that took a real all out going for the kill attack IMHO. Thor dent the armor with the headbutt. You can see it at the 3:14 mark 3AYwWhIZ8Sk

Iron man would have been destroyed in seconds by the Hulk and yet he didn't. Funny how that works.

carver9
I have 2 very honest question for you. Not a trick but I'm trying to guage your mindset here.

1. Do you believe Thor can go for the kill without going all out?
2. Do you believe Thor can kill without meaning to?

Go for the kill without going all out? Hard question to answer since he hammer swing on Cap shield leveled the forest.
Kill without meaning? No.

Answer this. Would Thor try to kill someone that would tell him to put his hammer down? If not, what would cause him to try to kill someone who brought up something so simple?

carver9
Thor was mad, but not going all out. I don't see that lil bit of lightning as "going out for the kill" Tony was gradually pissing him off until Cap showed up, who happens to be the one that took a real all out going for the kill attack IMHO. Thor dent the armor with the headbutt. You can see it at the 3:14 mark 3AYwWhIZ8Sk

Iron man would have been destroyed in seconds by the Hulk and yet he didn't. Funny how that works.

So you're saying Thor got bloodlusted after the Ironman fight due to Cap asking him to put his hammer down? Think about it.

Little lightning? It wad an ongoing attack that charged Tony suit to 475%. There's no proof that Thor held anything back and again, Hulk would've ripped that armor to shred in seconds, even if he wasn't bloodlusted.

Answer this. Was Tony going all out against Thor?

Zack Fair
No. I'm saying Thor was becoming angrier the more Iron Man got in his way. Pretty similar to how Tony kept pissing off the Hulk. Now another earthling showed up and started bossing him around. I'm pretty sure he was completely fed off by then and simply wanted to end things. Which is why he slammed Tony out of the first for a few seconds and went all out on Cap(who happens to have that fancy shield to save his life)

Yes little lightning compared to the stuff Thor has shown when he is tasked to give it his all.

Thor would most likely be able to tear the armor to shreds if he wanted to. I think that was the entire point of the scene lol.

carver9
No. I'm saying Thor was becoming angrier the more Iron Man got in his way. Pretty similar to how Tony kept pissing off the Hulk.

Yes little lightning compared to the stuff Thor has shown when he is tasked to give it his all.

Thor would most likely be able to tear the armor to shreds if he wanted to. I think that was the entire point of the scene lol.

If Tony was in his way, why not end the fight immediately 'if you had the power'? Also, was Tony holding back against Thor or was he going all out?

juggerman
1. Go for the kill without going all out? Hard question to answer since he hammer swing on Cap shield leveled the forest.

2. Kill without meaning? No.

3. Answer this. Would Thor try to kill someone that would tell him to put his hammer down? If not, what would cause him to try to kill someone who brought up something so simple?

1. Ok, he "went for the kill" against Frost Giants in his first movie yet he never went "all out" against any of them. It wasn't needed to kill them so he didn't do it.

2. Ok here's where you are completely 100% wrong. YOU can kill without meaning to with something as simple as a punch in the right location. You really think Thor could not accidently kill someone with a hammer strike?

3. You are acting as if that was all that happened there. Like Thor was just hanging out in the woods minding his own business and Cap shows up and threw him into a rage with a sentence. Thor was becoming more and more pissed as the night went on and for whatever reason that was the straw.

carver9
1. Ok, he "went for the kill" against Frost Giants in his first movie yet he never went "all out" against any of them. It wasn't needed to kill them so he didn't do it.

2. Ok here's where you are completely 100% wrong. YOU can kill without meaning to with something as simple as a punch in the right location. You really think Thor could not accidently kill someone with a hammer strike?

3. You are acting as if that was all that happened there. Like Thor was just hanging out in the woods minding his own business and Cap shows up and threw him into a rage with a sentence. Thor was becoming more and more pissed as the night went on and for whatever reason that was the straw.

Was Ironman going all out when he fought Thor?

Cap asked him to drop his hammer. Why would that put anyone in a rage? Unless, they were pissed beforehand.

Zack Fair
If Tony was in his way, why not end the fight immediately 'if you had the power'? Also, was Tony holding back against Thor or was he going all out? Because Thor is not a killer/murderer. He only unleashed the lightning after Tony already showed he could take some by tanking(if that can be called tanking) the hammer toss. I don't know if Tony was giving it his all, but he sure got pumped when Thor accidentally overcharged him.

carver9
Because Thor is not a killer/murderer. He only unleashed the lightning after Tony already showed he could take some by tanking(if that can be called tanking) the hammer toss. I don't know if Tony was giving it his all, but he sure got pumped when Thor accidentally overcharged him.

He tried to crush Tony head with the hammer. I guess we see difference in the meaning of holding back.

So you're admitting both Tony and Thor was holding back?

Zack Fair
He tried to crush Tony head with the hammer. I guess we see difference in the meaning of holding back.

So you're admitting both Tony and Thor was holding back? I didn't say Thor was holding back, did I? I said he started the fight mad, and gradually became angrier until Tony and Cap's interference prompted him to bust the forest.

Hard to tell with Tony. Thor was angry, but not "immediately going out for the instant kill" like you are trying to claim.

juggerman
Was Ironman going all out when he fought Thor?

Cap asked him to drop his hammer. Why would that put anyone in a rage? Unless, they were pissed beforehand.

If you are asking if Stark used everything he could, the answer is no.

He was pissed, I said that already. But pissed=/=bloodlusted.

carver9
I didn't say Thor was holding back, did I? I said he started the fight mad, and gradually became angry until Tony and Cap's interference prompted him to bust the forest.

What about Ironman? Was he giving it his all or was he under the same influence as Thor mentally?.

carver9
If you are asking if Stark used everything he could, the answer is no.

He was pissed, I said that already. But pissed=/=bloodlusted.

So both were holding back?

juggerman
So both were holding back?

In a way, yes.

I'd say Tony didn't use everything he could have but the stuff he did use, he used to the best of his ability

Thor otoh, did not use everything he could have AND did not use everything he did use to the fullest of his ability. Make any sense?

Zack Fair
Has Thor ever been Knocked the **** out? Because Hulk has, twice. And the means to do so are well within Thor's powerset.

FrothByte
Hulk was in berserk mode when he fought IM. Also when he fought Thor. We've never seen Thor in berserk mode. That would be scary.

carver9
In a way, yes.

I'd say Tony didn't use everything he could have but the stuff he did use, he used to the best of his ability

Thor otoh, did not use everything he could have AND did not use everything he did use to the fullest of his ability. Make any sense?

I think you are basing your argument off of collateral damage and I disagree with everything you said. Example...we have seen what Hulk punching power could achieve (big worm showing and the shockwaves made during his fight with Ironman). Just because we didn't see that kind of power during his fight against Thor, would you say Hulk was holding back?

Some scenes are shown different. Sometimes you get an explosive showing of collateral damage and sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean the character was holding back.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hulk was in berserk mode when he fought IM. Also when he fought Thor. We've never seen Thor in berserk mode. That would be scary.

True that. thumb up

Well unless they write him like a 2nd rate Hulk. Then he'd just suck.

carver9

What does berserker mode even mean and that doesn't have a thing to do with Thor holding back or not.

juggerman
I think you are basing your argument off of collateral damage and I disagree with everything you said. Example...we have seen what Hulk punching power could achieve (big worm showing and the shockwaves made during his fight with Ironman). Just because we didn't see that kind of power during his fight against Thor, would you say Hulk was holding back?

Some scenes are shown different. Sometimes you get an explosive showing of collateral damage and sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean the character was holding back.

Not one thing I said was about collateral damage. No I wouldn't say Hulk was holding back, I would say Hulk didn't hit Thor like the hit the other two because he couldn't. Also the L-punch would have sent Thor flying, not crumpled him up in a similar manner

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's clearly the favorite if this was purely hand to hand and Thor had no Mjolnir (Although I think it'd still be a crazy battle due to Thor's ridiculous durability/damage soak that is definitely on par with Hulk's imo, far superior h2h skills and own immense strength) but in all out battle Thor wins.

With all due respect to the Hulk, but as it stands, ONE lightning charged strike from Mjolnir would f*ck his day up right now.

carver9
Not one thing I said was about collateral damage. No I wouldn't say Hulk was holding back, I would say Hulk didn't hit Thor like the hit the other two because he couldn't. Also the L-punch would have sent Thor flying, not crumpled him up in a similar manner

If it isn't about collateral then again, you honestly don't have anything helping you with your argument here about Ironman vs Thor. The only thing you have is assumptions. No hard facts at all. Thor wanted Tony out if his way...if there was a power difference as big as you say it is, then he should've been able to easily dismantle Ironman. Wasn't the case here. We seen a long fight between the two. An even fight. Hell, Ironman landed the most blows. So again, I disagree with everything you said.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's ridiculous durability/damage soak that is definitely on par with Hulk's imo Thor can take a punch and then some thumb up

FrothByte
Well if we're just talking about collateral damage then Thor clearly has the most destructive capabilities. Neither IM nor Hulk has ever created damage equivalent to the jotunheim buster.

juggerman
If it isn't about collateral then again, you honestly don't have anything helping you with your argument here about Ironman vs Thor. The only thing you have is assumptions. No hard facts at all. Thor wanted Tony out if his way...if there was a power difference as big as you say it is, then he should've been able to easily dismantle Ironman. Wasn't the case here. We seen a long fight between the two. An even fight. Hell, Ironman landed the most blows. So again, I disagree with everything you said.

What collateral damage helps me? If you really want to argue that Thor was bloodlusted and trying to kill everyone there then that stance actually hurts the Hulk.

IYO Thor trying to kill=Ironman in normal suit. But then he was trying to reason with Hulk and was matching him easily, and once he starting actually fighting, he was limited due to location.

So your stance means Thor bloodlusted and going all out = normal Ironman > Thor hindered = Hulk > Thor trying to reason with opponent erm

carver9
What collateral damage helps me? If you really want to argue that Thor was bloodlusted and trying to kill everyone there then that stance actually hurts the Hulk.

IYO Thor trying to kill=Ironman in normal suit. But then he was trying to reason with Hulk and was matching him easily, and once he starting actually fighting, he was limited due to location.

So your stance means Thor bloodlusted and going all out = normal Ironman > Thor hindered = Hulk > Thor trying to reason with opponent erm

Thats the thing. NOTHING points to anyone holding anything back. Nothing. Everything points to the opposite. At the end of the day, Ironman in a FAR weaker suit stalemated Thor. Doesn't matter if you like this or not. The same suit would've been paste to Hulk in seconds since we see Hulk ripping a far advance suit to shreds. This is what's Undisputable. You can THINK Thor didn't try with everything to get Ironman out of the way to get to Loki but that isn't going to hold here.

You haven't provided any evidence...hell, everything points against what you are saying. It was good debating with you though but until you provide at least something concrete then I don't think we should continue this.

juggerman
Thats the thing. NOTHING points to anyone holding anything back. Nothing. Everything points to the opposite. At the end of the day, Ironman in a FAR weaker suit stalemated Thor. Doesn't matter if you like this or not. The same suit would've been paste to Hulk in seconds since we see Hulk ripping a far advance suit to shreds. This is what's Undisputable. You can THINK Thor didn't try with everything to get Ironman out of the way to get to Loki but that isn't going to hold here.

You haven't provided any evidence...hell, everything points against what you are saying. It was good debating with you though but until you provide at least something concrete then I don't think we should continue this.

That's fair, so Thor is equal to Ironman and they are both superior to Hulk since Thor was about equal to Hulk holding back.

Good debate

juggerman
Well 400% Ironman that is

carver9
That's fair, so Thor is equal to Ironman and they are both superior to Hulk since Thor was about equal to Hulk holding back.

Good debate

laughing out loud

So Thor held back against Hulk as well? This is hilarious. If you mind me asking, when has he not held back (so many excuses)?

Also, I don't think you actually LOOKED at the Hulk vs Thor fight. Thor did good in the beginning but before that Jet showed up, Thor was getting dominated. Wouldn't call that being equal at all. Now let's stop until you provide evidence of Thor holding back in 99% of his fights. Hulk held back as well. In all of his fights. Just want to throw that out there.

juggerman
laughing out loud

So Thor held back against Hulk as well? This is hilarious. If you mind me asking, when has he not held back (so many excuses)?

Also, I don't think you actually LOOKED at the Hulk vs Thor fight. Thor did good in the beginning but before that Jet showed up, Thor was getting dominated. Wouldn't call that being equal at all. Now let's stop until you provide evidence of Thor holding back in 99% of his fights. Hulk held back as well. In all of his fights. Just want to throw that out there.

Thor wasn't trying to reason with Hulk at all? Really man? Your Hulk bias is CRAZY!!!!!

And after he got serious, no he wasn't "holding back" any more but he also couldn't unleash his power in the ship.

Hulk and Thor traded advantages and Thor was uninjured by the "domination". Hardly count that as a win

carver9
Thor wasn't trying to reason with Hulk at all? Really man? Your Hulk bias is CRAZY!!!!!

And after he got serious, no he wasn't "holding back" any more but he also couldn't unleash his power in the ship.

Hulk and Thor traded advantages and Thor was uninjured by the "domination". Hardly count that as a win

Right after he did a full fledged uppercut on the Hulk that slammed him into a jet. Talking while 'defending yourself' doesn't mean you were pulling your strength/power. This doesn't make any sense at all. Again, when has he ever went all out? He was throwing jokes while fighting Ultron. Was he holding back?

laughing out loud

Ok, so now we are jumping into the ship argument? What has Thor lightning dropped for you to believe it would take Hulk out? Let me know. Wait, my bad, you're talking about a tornado. I agree, that would drop Hulk (giggling).

Lol...Thor was helpless at the end and was getting treated like fodder. If you think that's a stalemate, then I don't know what to tell you. Let's put it like this, Ironman did far better.

FrothByte
Thor fought Hulk without using his flight, without using his lightning and other powers, and for most of the fight didn't even use mjolnir. Yet he was matching Hulk. Hulk landed 1 cheapshot, 1 body slam and threw Thor against the wall once.

How exactly does that equate to a bloodlusted Thor?

juggerman
Right after he did a full fledged uppercut on the Hulk that slammed him into a jet. Talking while 'defending yourself' doesn't mean you were pulling your strength/power. This doesn't make any sense at all. Again, when has he ever went all out? He was throwing jokes while fighting Ultron. Was he holding back?

laughing out loud

Ok, so now we are jumping into the ship argument? What has Thor lightning dropped for you to believe it would take Hulk out? Let me know. Wait, my bad, you're talking about a tornado. I agree, that would drop Hulk (giggling).

Lol...Thor was helpless at the end and was getting treated like fodder. If you think that's a stalemate, then I don't know what to tell you. Let's put it like this, Ironman did far better.

He pulled the uppercut after he got serious like I said. You're grasping at straws here man

I never said his lightning alone would drop Hulk. Or a tornado. But lifting Hulk ing the air a la Destroyer would take away a ton of Hulk's capabilities. Hammer shots would be enough to drop the beast, lightning is a bonus.

Thor was unharmed by Hulk. Fodder is far from what he was. Hulk had trouble landing hits on Thor what he was trying to talk to him. Had Thor been going all out from jump it would have been a short trip to la la land for Hulkie

carver9
Thor fought Hulk without using his flight, without using his lightning and other powers, and for most of the fight didn't even use mjolnir. Yet he was matching Hulk. Hulk landed 1 cheapshot, 1 body slam and threw Thor against the wall once.

How exactly does that equate to a bloodlusted Thor?

Wait a minute. Matching Hulk? Did we see the same fight? Let's break it down. Hulk is about to hit BW, Thor charges him through a wall. They square off face to face, Hulk swings, Thor dodge and punch Hulk (Hulk shrugs it off). Hulk's swings again, Thor stops his arm and then gets punched through a wall.

Now here is the important part. Thor summons Mjlonir and uppercut Hulk (this hit staggered Hulk. Looked more like a piss off). Hulk then throws an airplane part and Thor dodges it and throws Mjlonir. Hulk grabs Mjlonir AND WHILE TRYING TO PICK IT UP THOR HITS HIM IN THE FACE WITH A KNEE AND THEN CHOKES HIM. This happens while Hulk is trying to pick up Mjlonir. Hulk then slams the both of them through the ceiling, gets up and slings Thor. He grabs Thor again and throws him against a table. He grabs Thor again but the fight is interrupted by a plane so Hulk throws Thor on the other side of the room.

This wasn't a fight. Not even close and when Hulk FINALLY put all of his attention on Thor, it was a thrashing. The kicks Thor got was surprise attacks; minus one but again, when Hulk actually focused on Thor, it was a thrashing. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE, one got darn time and got one solid lick on Hulk that wasn't a surprised hit. When Hulk decided to focus on Thor, it was a non fight.

Now again I ask...what fights has Thor been in that he actually tried to fight?

carver9
He pulled the uppercut after he got serious like I said. You're grasping at straws here man

I never said his lightning alone would drop Hulk. Or a tornado. But lifting Hulk ing the air a la Destroyer would take away a ton of Hulk's capabilities. Hammer shots would be enough to drop the beast, lightning is a bonus.

Thor was unharmed by Hulk. Fodder is far from what he was. Hulk had trouble landing hits on Thor what he was trying to talk to him. Had Thor been going all out from jump it would have been a short trip to la la land for Hulkie

Relook at the fight. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE. One time. Uno. That's it. A tornado isn't dropping Hulk and the Hulk that fought Ironman vs the Hulk that fought Thor are two different beasts. Thor hits is his main attack. Not his lightning. Not his tornado. His hammer is and that wasn't effective against Hulk at all.

FrothByte
Wait a minute. Matching Hulk? Did we see the same fight? Let's break it down. Hulk is about to hit BW, Thor charges him through a wall. They square off face to face, Hulk swings, Thor dodge and punch Hulk (Hulk shrugs it off). Hulk's swings again, Thor stops his arm and then gets punched through a wall.

Now here is the important part. Thor summons Mjlonir and uppercut Hulk (this hit staggered Hulk. Looked more like a piss off). Hulk then throws an airplane part and Thor dodges it and throws Mjlonir. Hulk grabs Mjlonir AND WHILE TRYING TO PICK IT UP THOR HITS HIM IN THE FACE WITH A KNEE AND THEN CHOKES HIM. This happens while Hulk is trying to pick up Mjlonir. Hulk then slams the both of them through the ceiling, gets up and slings Thor. He grabs Thor again and throws him against a table. He grabs Thor again but the fight is interrupted by a plane so Hulk throws Thor on the other side of the room.

This wasn't a fight. Not even close and when Hulk FINALLY put all of his attention on Thor, it was a thrashing. The kicks Thor got was surprise attacks; minus one but again, when Hulk actually focused on Thor, it was a thrashing. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE, one got darn time and got one solid lick on Hulk that wasn't a surprised hit. When Hulk decided to focus on Thor, it was a non fight.

Now again I ask...what fights has Thor been in that he actually tried to fight?

You do know you're showing just how biased you are right?
Thor tackled Hulk through a wall. Hulk punches and Thor dodges, punches Hulk which turns Hulk 360 and then blocks Hulk's hammer punch. While Thor is TALKING to Hulk, Hulk punches Thor (cheapshot).

Thor mjolnir uppercuts Hulk, dodges a plane wing thrown at him and Throws mjolnir. Hulk catches mjolnir, gets kneed in the face and then Thor chokes him. Hulk slams them through the cieling, picks up Thor - cut scene.

Next we see them Hulk slams Thor on the floor then picks him up and throws him against the wall.

See, without your fanboy exagerations it doesn't really seem that impressive on Hulk's part. Thor dodged 2 of Hulk's attacks and blocked a third. Hulk was unable to land a hit unless Thor was off his feet or in the middle of a sentence. And all this without Thor even using his powers.

carver9
You do know you're showing just how biased you are right?
Thor tackled Hulk through a wall. Hulk punches and Thor dodges, punches Hulk which turns Hulk 360 and then blocks Hulk's hammer punch. While Thor is TALKING to Hulk, Hulk punches Thor (cheapshot).

Thor mjolnir uppercuts Hulk, dodges a plane wing thrown at him and Throws mjolnir. Hulk catches mjolnir, gets kneed in the face and then Thor chokes him. Hulk slams them through the cieling, picks up Thor - cut scene.

Next we see them Hulk slams Thor on the floor then picks him up and throws him against the wall.

See, without your fanboy exagerations it doesn't really seem that impressive on Hulk's part. Thor dodged 2 of Hulk's attacks and blocked a third. Hulk was unable to land a hit unless Thor was off his feet or in the middle of a sentence. And all this without Thor even using his powers.

Thor tackled a Hulk that was about to hit BW through a wall. Surprised attack.

Hulk swings, Thor dodge said swing and hits Hulk (no damage at all). Hit for Thor.

Thor then blocks the arm crush WITH BOTH ARMS whole talking to Hulk (talking doesn't equal holding back. How about this, tell me what Thor should've done during this part) and Hulk punches him through a wall. Score for Hulk.

Hulk then charges Thor and Thor uppercut him into a plane (no damage at all). I'll give Thor this one even though it appears to be a surprised attack.

Thor the throws Mjlonir and Hulk grabs it. Not only does Hulk grab it, he takes his attention completely off of Thor and try to pick up the hammer. Thor then come over and knee him and put Mjlonir around his neck. Surprised attack. No score.

Hulk slams them through the ceiling. Not counting this even though it could be counted as a point for Hulk.

Hulk grabs Thor. Tosses him. Point for Hulk.

Grab Thor again, slam him into a table. Point for Hulk.

Grabs him again and throws him to the side. Point for Hulk.

Thor did nothing in this fight. Not a got darn thing. He dodged a punch and dodged an air plane part. If we are including that then Hulk is a dodging master as well since he not only dodged a Mjlonir throw but he caught it.

None fight and if anything, Hulk was thrashing Thor during the end.

Zack Fair
Someone is going full carter. Take it easy buddy, dont want you having one of those gamma induced seizures. Cant be good for the soul.

FrothByte
The only surprise attack Thor did was tackling Hulk through a wall. The only cheapshot Hulk did was punching Thor while Thor was actively trying to stop Hulk from fighting.

A few other inconsistencies with your version: Thor blocked Hulk's punch with one arm then used both arms to keep it in place. Hulk threw Thor only twice. Insure why you're adding an extra one. Thor was also undamaged by those body slams. The only hits in the entire fight that looked like they really hurt was Hulk's punch and the Mjolnir uppercut. Difference is that Hulk's punch was a cheapshot.

Thor kneeing Hulk was a valid hit. Not Thor's fault that Hulk decided to focus on the hammer. That's completely different from Thor trying to talk to Hulk and stop him from fighting.

carver9
The only surprise attack Thor did was tackling Hulk through a wall. The only cheapshot Hulk did was punching Thor while Thor was actively trying to stop Hulk from fighting.

A few other inconsistencies with your version: Thor blocked Hulk's punch with one arm then used both arms to keep it in place. Hulk threw Thor only twice. Insure why you're adding an extra one. Thor was also undamaged by those body slams. The only hits in the entire fight that looked like they really hurt was Hulk's punch and the Mjolnir uppercut. Difference is that Hulk's punch was a cheapshot.

Thor kneeing Hulk was a valid hit. Not Thor's fault that Hulk decided to focus on the hammer. That's completely different from Thor trying to talk to Hulk and stop him from fighting.

Again I ask. What could Thor have done when he blocked Hulk downward swing with 'both arms'? That was not a cheap shot.

So Hulk trying to pick up Mjlonir and Thor kneeing him isn't a cheap shot but Hulk punching Thor when they are face to face is? Gotcha.

So you are basing this off of damage? That really doesn't help your argument since Hulk didn't suffer a single scratch during his exchange against Thor whereas Thor suffered a bloody nose.

So what fight has Thor went all out in?

Time Immemorial
Clearly Kurse>Thor>Hulk.

He hit Hulk one time with the hammer and it put him on his ass.

At least Kurse could block the hammer, Hulk tries to grab it and gets a knee to the face.

Silent Master

It's just carter, he misinterprets Hulk feats almost as much as abhi does for Superman.

FrothByte
Again I ask. What could Thor have done when he blocked Hulk downward swing with 'both arms'? That was not a cheap shot.

So Hulk trying to pick up Mjlonir and Thor kneeing him isn't a cheap shot but Hulk punching Thor when they are face to face is? Gotcha.

So you are basing this off of damage? That really doesn't help your argument since Hulk didn't suffer a single scratch during his exchange against Thor whereas Thor suffered a bloody nose.

So what fight has Thor went all out in?

He could have thrown Hulk's arm out of the way. Or just completely dodged it. Or kicked Hulk in the knee. He could have done lots of things as Hulk was unable to follow immediately with the attack.

Punching someone in the face while someone is talking to you trying to make you stop fighting is always a cheapshot. For you to think otherwise shows your fanboyism.

Thor did suffer a (slightly) bloody nose that's true. But you have to consider that that was about as strong a shot as Hulk could have made whereas the Mjolnir uppercut (that clearly hurt Hulk) was not even close to the strongest hits that Thor could make.

As for fights where Thor has gone all out.... try his fight with the Destroyer.

Time Immemorial
Makes sense. Ironman STANDARD armor withstood that island attack and Hulk ripped Ironman AMPED armor to shreds. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

You know Thor dented his armor with a head butt, and crushed his right arm.
#movie feats

Yes he did dent it with a head butt

No..

Go for the kill without going all out? Hard question to answer since he hammer swing on Cap shield leveled the forest.
Kill without meaning? No.

Answer this. Would Thor try to kill someone that would tell him to put his hammer down? If not, what would cause him to try to kill someone who brought up something so simple?

Hammer vs Shield feat was just humor for the scene, no one benefited from it, on either side.

So you're saying Thor got bloodlusted after the Ironman fight due to Cap asking him to put his hammer down? Think about it.

Little lightning? It wad an ongoing attack that charged Tony suit to 475%. There's no proof that Thor held anything back and again, Hulk would've ripped that armor to shred in seconds, even if he wasn't bloodlusted.

Answer this. Was Tony going all out against Thor?

Yea tony was going all out at 400% capacity..

If Tony was in his way, why not end the fight immediately 'if you had the power'? Also, was Tony holding back against Thor or was he going all out?

Yes..Thor was still winning hence his armor crumpling.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Clearly Kurse>Thor>Hulk.

He hit Hulk one time with the hammer and it put him on his ass.

At least Kurse could block the hammer, Hulk tries to grab it and gets a knee to the face.

So you're saying when Thor hit Hulk with the hammer hulk shouldve stood in one spot and tanked it? Question, if Thor would've hit Superman with a full fledged hammer shot, would Superman budge or would he be sent flying.?

Zack Fair
Someones about to have a meltdown.

carver9
Lol...naah.

Time Immemorial
So you're saying when Thor hit Hulk with the hammer hulk shouldve stood in one spot and tanked it? Question, if Thor would've hit Superman with a full fledged hammer shot, would Superman budge or would he be sent flying.?

We all know your nutz for Thor and Superman, but do stay on topic.

Yea if Hulk was as strong as you say he is, he should of tanked it and not lost teeth to Ironman. I don't recall superman or Thor losing teeth.

carver9
He could have thrown Hulk's arm out of the way. Or just completely dodged it. Or kicked Hulk in the knee. He could have done lots of things as Hulk was unable to follow immediately with the attack.

Punching someone in the face while someone is talking to you trying to make you stop fighting is always a cheapshot. For you to think otherwise shows your fanboyism.

Thor did suffer a (slightly) bloody nose that's true. But you have to consider that that was about as strong a shot as Hulk could have made whereas the Mjolnir uppercut (that clearly hurt Hulk) was not even close to the strongest hits that Thor could make.

As for fights where Thor has gone all out.... try his fight with the Destroyer.

So Thor could've overpowered Hulk? Why didn't he do that when Hulk was tossing him across the room? Also, how is he kicking Hulk when he was using his legs to lift himself off the ground?

So Thor was holding back against Ultron? Remember, he was talking to him. Hell, he was tossing jokes as well. Let me know.

Lol...so the hit Hulk busted Thor nose with is his strongest hit? And you say I'm biased.

Why did Thor uppercut hurt Hulk? What reasons?

What's Thor hardest hammer hit? He put his entire body in the swing against Hulk. Maybe you know of a better one.

Why do you think he went all out against the Destroyer.

carver9
We all know your nutz for Thor and Superman, but do stay on topic.

Yea if Hulk was as strong as you say he is, he should of tanked it and not lost teeth to Ironman. I don't recall superman or Thor losing teeth.

laughing out loud

So you're still bringing up teeth? Superman was damaged by a small robot and Zod almost dropped him with half of a pole.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

So you're still bringing up teeth? Superman was damaged by a small robot and Zod almost dropped him with half of a pole.

Damaged, you mean his shirt was burned? Lol

Cmon carver..

carver9
Damaged, you mean his shirt was burned? Lol

Cmon carver..

He screamed out in pain damage.

Time Immemorial
He screamed out in pain damage.

Lol, um wtf are you talking about?

Was it worse then Hulk losing his teeth?

I can tell you really gone off the deep end now because according to you:

Robot>Zod, Faora, World Engine..

FrothByte
So Thor could've overpowered Hulk? Why didn't he do that when Hulk was tossing him across the room? Also, how is he kicking Hulk when he was using his legs to lift himself off the ground?

So Thor was holding back against Ultron? Remember, he was talking to him. Hell, he was tossing jokes as well. Let me know.

Lol...so the hit Hulk busted Thor nose with is his strongest hit? And you say I'm biased.

Why did Thor uppercut hurt Hulk? What reasons?

What's Thor hardest hammer hit? He put his entire body in the swing against Hulk. Maybe you know of a better one.

Why do you think he went all out against the Destroyer.

Could Thor overpower Hulk? Probably not. Pretty sure Thor's entire body could overpower Hulk's single arm though.

Was Thor holding back against Ultron? Yes he was. Thor even says in the movie that he was stalling for time.

What would you consider Hulk's strongest hit? Remember that the Hulk that fought Thor was completely enraged, uncontrollable. Which means that punch would probably be stronger than the Leviathan punch.

What do you mean why did Thor's uppercut hurt Hulk? Rewatch the scene. Hulk is clearly groggy after the hit.

Thor's hardest hit - are you serious? Have you been living under a rock this whole time? Go search the multiple threads in here and see all the mention of Thor's charged hammer strikes.

Thor took Destroyer seriously, which is why he didn't waste time trying to brawl and instead went ahead and used his powerset.

carver9
Could Thor overpower Hulk? Probably not. Pretty sure Thor's entire body could overpower Hulk's single arm though.

Was Thor holding back against Ultron? Yes he was. Thor even says in the movie that he was stalling for time.

What would you consider Hulk's strongest hit? Remember that the Hulk that fought Thor was completely enraged, uncontrollable. Which means that punch would probably be stronger than the Leviathan punch.

What do you mean why did Thor's uppercut hurt Hulk? Rewatch the scene. Hulk is clearly groggy after the hit.

Thor's hardest hit - are you serious? Have you been living under a rock this whole time? Go search the multiple threads in here and see all the mention of Thor's charged hammer strikes.

Thor took Destroyer seriously, which is why he didn't waste time trying to brawl and instead went ahead and used his powerset.

Thor used his entire body to lift up off the ground against Hulk. He had no choices. None whatsoever. Hulk punch is legit.

Lol...Thor wasn't holding back against Ultron. What about Kurse? No lightning or anything was thrown there. Did he hold back against Kurse?

We seen Hulk in a uncontrollable rage and it wasn't against Thor or Black Widow. Nothing points to him using his hardest punch against Thor 'if we are basing it off of collateral damage like you'.

Aaaahhhh, Hulk looked Groggy. Look at Thor after Ironman first hit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc

Did Hulk look groggy like that?

So you are basing this off of collateral damage? Gotcha. Hulk didn't punch Thor with his strongest hit.

Lol...so Thor fought seriously against the Destroyer because he summoned a tornado? So he held back against Kurse as well, the frost Giants. Hell, 95% of his fights? This is hilarious. So every time Thor talks or doesn't go full power mode, dishing out tornados and lightning, that means he is keeping his power in check. Even though his hammer hits is his most powerful attack. This is amazing.

Time Immemorial
I'm confused Carver, how doe MoS keep getting brought up in a thread thats Hulk vs Thor..last time I checked there has been no crossovers in cinema btw them and the ones in comics, Superman beat Hulk down..

So there really should be no reason to keep brining up MoS, unless its your attempt to muddy the waters.

carver9
I'm confused Carver, how doe MoS keep getting brought up in a thread thats Hulk vs Thor..last time I checked there has been no crossovers in cinema btw them and the ones in comics, Superman beat Hulk down..

So there really should be no reason to keep brining up MoS, unless its your attempt to muddy the waters.

Lol...I brought him up because you like him so much and you were lowballing Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Lol...I brought him up because you like him so much and you were lowballing Hulk.

I didn't know him losing to the Hulkbuster was a low showing.

carver9
I didn't know him losing to the Hulkbuster was a low showing.

Context

Werewolf582
Thor

FrothByte
Thor used his entire body to lift up off the ground against Hulk. He had no choices. None whatsoever. Hulk punch is legit.

Lol...Thor wasn't holding back against Ultron. What about Kurse? No lightning or anything was thrown there. Did he hold back against Kurse?

We seen Hulk in a uncontrollable rage and it wasn't against Thor or Black Widow. Nothing points to him using his hardest punch against Thor 'if we are basing it off of collateral damage like you'.

Aaaahhhh, Hulk looked Groggy. Look at Thor after Ironman first hit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc

Did Hulk look groggy like that?

So you are basing this off of collateral damage? Gotcha. Hulk didn't punch Thor with his strongest hit.

Lol...so Thor fought seriously against the Destroyer because he summoned a tornado? So he held back against Kurse as well, the frost Giants. Hell, 95% of his fights? This is hilarious. So every time Thor talks or doesn't go full power mode, dishing out tornados and lightning, that means he is keeping his power in check. Even though his hammer hits is his most powerful attack. This is amazing.

Sigh. I don't know why I even bothered. Silent Master already warned me. You're either trolling hard or just completely blinded by fanaticism.
You're trying to bend physics and defy common sense just to make your arguments work. This is gonna go nowhere.

Zack Fair
Sigh. I don't know why I even bothered. Silent Master already warned me. You're either trolling hard or just completely blinded by fanaticism.
You're trying to bend physics and defy common sense just to make your arguments work. This is gonna go nowhere. Good call. Let Carv drown in the nirvana of Gammaness.

Arachnid1
Thor wins, like he always has. Hulk looked like a chump the majority of Ultron.

Thor, on the other hand, was upgraded immensely. Not that it was needed. He was already >>>>>>> Hulk in Avengers 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thor wins, like he always has. Hulk looked like a chump the majority of Ultron.

Thor, on the other hand, was upgraded immensely. Not that it was needed. He was already >>>>>>> Hulk in Avengers 1. You've got to be kidding me. Hulk is the powerhouse on the team. He's the pit bull of the team they just toss at threats because he can handle himself.

Time Immemorial
Context

So anytime he loses it's context...

But anytime Thor wins it doesn't count?

Get outa my house.

TheVaultDweller
What scene are you talking about for Thor? Also, people need to look at rhe context of the Hulk and Ironman fight and I have as of yet to see Thor display strength on the level of the Hulkbuster armor. Let's be real here.

You really should read properly before you reply to something. I said striking power. Not strength. Thor's Jotunheim buster and his strike at the end of Avengers 2 come to mind. Both those > Hulk's best striking feat, in terms of raw, destructive power. His strike on Cap in Avengers 1 also leveled all the trees surrounding them and during the opening fight of Avengers 2, the casual charged strike he deflects off of Cap's shield wipes out dozens of soldiers and a tank. I am sure that if I went back to his other fights I could find more examples of striking power equal or greater than the Hulk's best showings.

juggerman
Relook at the fight. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE. One time. Uno. That's it. A tornado isn't dropping Hulk and the Hulk that fought Ironman vs the Hulk that fought Thor are two different beasts. Thor hits is his main attack. Not his lightning. Not his tornado. His hammer is and that wasn't effective against Hulk at all.

So he didn't dodge the wing Hulk tossed at him now?

The Thor Hulk fought is not the normal fighting Thor.

You act as if lightning charged strikes are rare for him. Did you even see Avengers 2

carver9
You really should read properly before you reply to something. I said striking power. Not strength. Thor's Jotunheim buster and his strike at the end of Avengers 2 come to mind. Both those > Hulk's best striking feat, in terms of raw, destructive power. His strike on Cap in Avengers 1 also leveled all the trees surrounding them and during the opening fight of Avengers 2, the casual charged strike he deflects off of Cap's shield wipes out dozens of soldiers and a tank. I am sure that if I went back to his other fights I could find more examples of striking power equal or greater than the Hulk's best showings.

The Jot buster. Lol, look at that scene again. He didn't even use the hammer part for that scene. It was a blast. A b.l.a.s.t. Not a hit, nothing blunt about it.

The strike at the end of Avengers 2? On the machine? WTF. no expression What was special about it?

So the strike on Cap shield was all Thor?

So again, the strike on Cap shield is all Thor? Think about it.

carver9
So he didn't dodge the wing Hulk tossed at him now?

The Thor Hulk fought is not the normal fighting Thor.

You act as if lightning charged strikes are rare for him. Did you even see Avengers 2

Did Hulk dodge Thor hammer toss?

That was a normal Thor from what I seen. You really haven't provided any evidence.

Who in Avengers did he drop with a lightning charge attack for you to believe he could take Hulk out? Refresh my memory.

juggerman
Did Hulk dodge Thor hammer toss?

That was a normal Thor from what I seen. You really haven't provided any evidence.

Who in Avengers did he drop with a lightning charge attack for you to believe he could take Hulk out? Refresh my memory.

You didn't answer my question.

Thor 2 and Avengers 2 are my evidence

You're moving the goal post here.

TheVaultDweller
The Jot buster. Lol, look at that scene again. He didn't even use the hammer part for that scene. It was a blast. A b.l.a.s.t. Not a hit, nothing blunt about it.

No, it's a strike. He charges up the hammer and then smashes the ground, releasing the shockwave that does all the damage. Did you even watch Thor?

The strike at the end of Avengers 2? On the machine? WTF. no expression What was special about it?

The initial shockwave created by Thor, before the core detonated the entire rock, leveled several buildings. It's more than the Hulk has ever done. The combined shockwave from Hulk and Veronica's fists meeting didn't even do close to the same level of damage.

So the strike on Cap shield was all Thor?

So again, the strike on Cap shield is all Thor? Think about it.

Well, considering all Cap did was block in both instances, yes, all the force came from Thor. Or are you claiming that Cap's shield amplifies any kinetic energy that hits it? If so, post proof. If Iron Man deflects his repulsor off of Cap's shield into someone, does Cap's shield magically boost the power of the repulsors? No, it doesn't.

Time Immemorial
So anytime he loses it's context...

But anytime Thor wins it doesn't count?

Get outa my house.

carver9
No, it's a strike. He charges up the hammer and then smashes the ground, releasing the shockwave that does all the damage. Did you even watch Thor?

The initial shockwave created by Thor, before the core detonated the entire rock, leveled several buildings. It's more than the Hulk has ever done. The combined shockwave from Hulk and Veronica's fists meeting didn't even do close to the same level of damage.

Well, considering all Cap did was block in both instances, yes, all the force came from Thor. Or are you claiming that Cap's shield amplifies any kinetic energy that hits it? If so, post proof. If Iron Man deflects his repulsor off of Cap's shield into someone, does Cap's shield magically boost the power of the repulsors? No, it doesn't.

Lol...and you ask me if I've seen the movie. Look at the scene. Get a better view.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WAtSrpRB98

It was not a slam. It was all his lightning during this attack.

So now we are making up stuff. Never happened with the bomb.

It's Vibranium and Adamantium. Thor adding his charged attack to Cap shield doesn't help your argument here.

carver9

Look at the fight (since we know you haven't seen the movie) and tell me what you see during the end of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY7Dh9Th_l0

Time Immemorial
Look at the fight (since we know you haven't seen the movie) and tell me what you see during the end of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY7Dh9Th_l0

Damn this must hurt your argument..

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/mdmsupra/aou_zpskpdzufsy.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Lol...and you ask me if I've seen the movie. Look at the scene. Get a better view.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WAtSrpRB98

It was not a slam. It was all his lightning during this attack.

So literally slamming his hammer into the ground, releasing the attack and triggering the giant shockwave, is now not using his hammer? You're an idiot. You can even hear the impact when he strikes the ground. And even if we all act blind and pretend it isn't a strike (which it is), it still proves my point that Thor's max damage with one attack >>> Hulk's max damage with one attack.

So now we are making up stuff. Never happened with the bomb.

Uh, yeah it did. And there was no bomb you nitwit. It was a vibranium core. I have watched Age of Ultron 3 times now, and watched that bit closely. The initial shockwave from the strike rips a bunch of buildings apart, then the the blue light from the core starts blazing through the ground as it detonates, and the entire rock goes. I've noticed it and a number of other people on this forum noticed it too. But you conveniently "forget" things that don't suit your argument, just like Tony's very clear comment about the "vibranium cocktail".

It's Vibranium and Adamantium. Thor adding his charged attack to Cap shield doesn't help your argument here.

Firstly, it's Vibranium only, as Adamantium doesn't exist in the MCU.

Based on feats, those trees would have been knocked over even if Thor had hit the ground, instead of Cap's shield. And all the shield did in Avengers 2 was allow him to angle the force of his attack in a straight line. He still produced the energy for the strike. The energy from both strikes came from Thor, unless you can prove that hitting Cap's shield amp'd the strikes, even though his shield has never amp'd anyone else's attacks throughout any of the movies.

Based on feats, Thor's maximum damage output >>> Hulk's. He would beat him in an all out fight. Hulk's brute strength advantage doesn't translate into superior overall striking power, and Thor's plethora of other abilities gives him too much of an advantage. I know it. Everyone else knows it. You are the only one who stubbornly refuses to accept the fact, but that's down to your Hulk famboyism. So instead of going through another 10 pages of this, I am done here.

Everyone who is being objective knows that Thor wins.

Estacado
Thor hits him with that "final lightning charged mega attack" ,Hulk dies.

carver9
Kurse nearly dropped Thor with a boulder to the body.

https://youtu.be/-Izqr4nAdYo

That wouldn't have slowed Hulk down, at all, and Hulk hits much harder than that. Thor does well but he loses almost every time against the Hulk.

Silent Master
Thor wins, he just has much better high-end attacks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurse nearly dropped Thor with a boulder to the body.

https://youtu.be/-Izqr4nAdYo

That wouldn't have slowed Hulk down, at all, and Hulk hits much harder than that. Thor does well but he loses almost every time against the Hulk.

This is just nonsense tbh.

If you want to play that game (Except this more or less fact) Thor was going toe to toe with Malekith who wielded an Infinity Stone capable of ending the nine realms.

Taking those blasts when we saw just how much power he had through Jane's visions is a way better feat than anything Hulk has done.

So is the Bifrost explosion. So is the city explosion. So is the Jotunheim feat.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is just nonsense tbh.

If you want to play that game (Except this more or less fact) Thor was going toe to toe with Malekith who wielded an Infinity Stone capable of ending the nine realms.

Taking those blasts when we saw just how much power he had through Jane's visions is a way better feat than anything Hulk has done.

So is the Bifrost explosion. So is the city explosion. So is the Jotunheim feat.

Theres no way to deny what I just posted. That boulder wouldn't have even tickled Hulk. You can bring up blasts if you want...unknown level of blasts but that doesn't help anything here. Hell, Ultron slamming Thor through some buildings damaged him significantly. Thor isn't close to being as durable or strong as Hulk. Everyone that has fought Thor and Hulk has looked weak against the Hulk. That's if we compare showings between the two.

Time Immemorial
Theres no way to deny what I just posted. That boulder wouldn't have even tickled Hulk. You can bring up blasts if you want...unknown level of blasts but that doesn't help anything here. Hell, Ultron slamming Thor through some buildings damaged him significantly. Thor isn't close to being as durable or strong as Hulk. Everyone that has fought Thor and Hulk has looked weak against the Hulk. That's if we compare showings between the two.

Getting hit with a elevator almost dropped him, but a giant boulder wouldn't even tickle him? laughing

Get outa my house.

carver9
Getting hit with a elevator almost dropped him, but a giant boulder wouldn't even tickle him? laughing

Get outa my house.

So the elevator damaged him? Please prove this. Getting hit with something doesn't equal damage.

Time Immemorial
So the elevator damaged him? Please prove this. Getting hit with something doesn't equal damage.

I didn't say it damaged him, I'm pointing out that him getting hit by stuff does affect him, hence why he got Ko'd.

carver9
I didn't say it damaged him, I'm pointing out that him getting hit by stuff does affect him, hence why he got Ko'd.

no expression ...this doesn't make sense at all.

Time Immemorial
no expression ...this doesn't make sense at all.

That particular incident didn't show him actually damaged, but it does not mean that it didn't affect him. If being hit doesn't affect him, then how the hell did he get knocked out by falling out of the hellicarrier or getting hit by Hulkbuster?

carver9
That particular incident didn't show him actually damaged, but it does not mean that it didn't affect him. If being hit doesn't affect him, then how the hell did he get knocked out by falling out of the hellicarrier or getting hit by Hulkbuster?

The reason your post doesn't make any sense is...

1. You are bringing up the elevator scene that did absolutely NOTHING to the Hulk. Not even a scratch. He was more worried about the gas Ironman sprayed in his face.

2. The boulder DID affect Thor to the point that Thor couldn't even stand up.

You're trying to hard.

Prove that he was knocked out from the fall out of the hellicarrier.

Sigh...look at the Hulk buster scene again. You're not convincing anyone by bringing that up. You can keep mentioning it without bringing up the context but I will continue to say the same thing to you.

Silent Master
Some of the reasons your posts don't make any sense 1) Thor has the best power feats in the movies 2) Thor is more skilled 3) Thor is faster and 3) Thor has the best durability feats

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Some of the reasons your posts don't make any sense 1) Thor has the best power feats in the movies 2) Thor is more skilled 3) Thor is faster and 3) Thor has the best durability feats Hulk wins.

Time Immemorial
The reason your post doesn't make any sense is...

1. You are bringing up the elevator scene that did absolutely NOTHING to the Hulk. Not even a scratch. He was more worried about the gas Ironman sprayed in his face.

2. The boulder DID affect Thor to the point that Thor couldn't even stand up.

You're trying to hard.

Prove that he was knocked out from the fall out of the hellicarrier.

Sigh...look at the Hulk buster scene again. You're not convincing anyone by bringing that up. You can keep mentioning it without bringing up the context but I will continue to say the same thing to you.

He was knocked out after the fall.

Its straight up facts he fell down awake and green, and woke up naked and white.

FrothByte

People can get knocked out without any external damage. External damage isn't the only way to measure the degree of injury.

carver9
People can get knocked out without any external damage. External damage isn't the only way to measure the degree of injury.

Show me the injury. Let's not assume here. Just provide some type of proof. Let's not go down the same route of Thor always hold back except against etc, etc...

Time Immemorial
Getting teeth knocked out is an injury.

carver9
We are talking about the elevator. Stay on topic please. You said the elevator damaged Hulk. Prove it.

Time Immemorial

carver9

Get outa my house.

Time Immemorial
You have said that basically he's never been KO'd even though he has twice and having his teeth knocked out was meaningless. So what I assume you are saying is Hulk is invincible.

carver9
You have said that basically he's never been KO'd even though he has twice and having his teeth knocked out was meaningless. So what I assume you are saying is Hulk is invincible.

Show me where I said that and he has been koed once and let's not forget about the context of that.

Time Immemorial
Show me where I said that and he has been koed once and let's not forget about the context of that.

In the other thread you told me to prove he was knocked out by falling out of the hellicarier. Denial does not suit you.

Silent Master
The Hulk has been ko'd at least 3 times.

Khazra Reborn
If Thor is allowed to utilize all of his abilities he wins, it's not even debateable really.

carver9
In the other thread you told me to prove he was knocked out by falling out of the hellicarier. Denial does not suit you.

Theres no proof he was knocked out either. Prove it.

Time Immemorial
Theres no proof he was knocked out either. Prove it.

He fell down green and angry. He woke up white and naked.

#gotcha.

carver9
He fell down green and angry. He woke up white and naked.

#gotcha.

So him turning back into Banner means he was koed? Isn't that what Hulk does when the threat is done? Like I've said, you honestly don't have any proof.

Silent Master
You do remember that the guard had to wait for Banner to wake up, right?

Time Immemorial
So him turning back into Banner means he was koed? Isn't that what Hulk does when the threat is done? Like I've said, you honestly don't have any proof.

More spinning. He was KO'd. He was flat out sleeping like a knocked out boxer.

carver9
"You was awake when you fell"...

https://youtu.be/sEcDVDYHQfw

Can't get any clearer. The guy tells us he was awake. SMDH.

Silent Master
You do realize that there is a difference between "when you fell" and "after you landed", right?

carver9
Lol...Hulk fell from cloud height and landed into the building with the guy. At the speeds he was falling, when he hit the ground, how would the guy have known he was awake. Hulk would've been koed as soon as he hit the ground. The guy wouldn't have known if he was awake (lol). Crazy thing about it is, the guy described a big green guy that was acting wild iirc. Said he scared some birds off and that's it. Everything points towards him being awake. Until I see proof he was knocked out, then that will continue to be ignored.

Silent Master
Again, do you know the difference between these two statements "when you fell" and "after you landed"?

juggerman
"You was awake when you fell"...

https://youtu.be/sEcDVDYHQfw

Can't get any clearer. The guy tells us he was awake. SMDH.

Mufasa was "awake when he fell" too.

carver9
Mufasa was "awake when he fell" too.

Did Mufasa scare of some birds and was acting wild when he fell? Scans please.

Silent Master
Do you know the difference between these two statements "when you fell" and "after you landed"?

carver9
So you know the difference between the guy needing super speed eyes in order to see if Hulk was awake or not? It's impossible for him to know that using your logic because as soon as he seen Hulk, Hulk would've been koed. This isn't hard to grasp. Now it was mentioned that Thor would've died from a fall like that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>