Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
who would win?

iceman24567
Can we just get rid of this guy?

Time Immemorial
Carver's mom wins

Tar-Antado
Zeus solos while Herc has sex with the Kraken.

zom1967
Originally posted by iceman24567
Can we just get rid of this guy? Just who do you think you are,where you born with a silver spoon in your mouth.I worked for everything I have,I bet you haven`t worked a day in your life.Spoiled boy!

Insane Titan
Can we just get rid of this guy? only if carver and h1 can go to.

zom1967
Even you have a problem with me,why cause I don`t hold back and state my opinion,what are you all liittle clicks around here!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zom1967
Even you have a problem with me,why cause I don`t hold back and state my opinion,what are you all liittle clicks around here! yeah of all people I have a problem with you "not holding back" with what you say laughing out loud

iceman24567
Just who do you think you are,where you born with a silver spoon in your mouth.I worked for everything I have,I bet you haven`t worked a day in your life.Spoiled boy!
Stop drop shut em down open up shop

zom1967
I really don`t care about what you think about me,but I know my comics very well.Perhaps the small minds here (and I don`t mean the people that have been very kind to me).But the rest of you can kiss my ass!

iceman24567
I really don`t care about what you think about me,but I know my comics very well.Perhaps the small minds here (and I don`t mean the people that have been very kind to me).But the rest of you can kiss my ass!
This is a Vs forums nobody cares about the dumbass questions you ask or how many comics books you claim to have.

zom1967
oh I have them my friend,that`s why I get personal insultes.Are you really worried about all the comics I have.You are a very petty being!

zom1967
And I just wanted to post about the battle I posted,none of this personal jealousy.

Branlor Swift
Stop being jealous Icequeen.

iceman24567
**** you Brandon

zom1967
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Stop being jealous Icequeen. We had wars in the beginning then came to an understanding,even if we have arguments.It`s only about the comics and nothing personal!Thank you it made me think this is a good guy!

iceman24567
We had wars in the beginning then came to an understanding,even if we have arguments.It`s only about the comics and nothing personal!Thank you it made me think this is a good guy! LOL go find some RL friends

zom1967
Oh and to everyone saying you don`t post enough battles here,this is surly a battle.But all most people want to do is bust on me,so a lot of you are hypocrites.I.M.O team one wins,even though team two has Zeus.They have enough magic and muscle to win a very hard fought battle.

Mindset
**** you Brandon That's Golgo.

Mindset
But all most people want to do is bust on me I bet you'd love that, you sick phuck.

Henry_Pym
laughing out loud

zom1967
i have no problem with you Mindset,if you don`t like my threads don`t post on them.the mod`s have accepted it as a battle,that was your big problem with me,so why the hostility?

DarkSaint85
Sometimes, all he has left is his rage.

zom1967
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sometimes, all he has left is his rage. Whatever his problem is I don`t care!i just want to talk about the battle thread.But the people who have a problem with me just want to talk about me.What did i do to offend so many people?just want to talk COMICS!

Mindset
i have no problem with you Mindset,if you don`t like my threads don`t post on them.the mod`s have accepted it as a battle,that was your big problem with me,so why the hostility? I tried to be friends with you, but you wouldn't discuss Archie comics with me.

iceman24567
Bada put down that spicy meatball and handle this you scaly midget

zom1967
mindset you are the typical smart ass I expect you to be,but that`s ok,But Iceman you seem to be infactuated with me.Do you have a man crush on me,I don`t swing that way.But If you do I don`t care.

Mindset
Who's your favorite Archie character?

zom1967
Jugg head!

Mr Master
http://i28.tinypic.com/f04wgl.jpg

Sin I AM
Sometimes, all he has left is his rage.

I loled

zom1967
Originally posted by Mr Master
http://i28.tinypic.com/f04wgl.jpg I hope I am wrong!

Mr Master
no expression

zom1967
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression but know reply,why don`t you leave these boards racist?

Sin I AM
but know reply,why don`t you leave these boards racist?

Racist? Now u leave Mr. M alone he is the classiest of posters. Target mindset tho it's amusing

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Racist? Now u leave Mr. M alone he is the classiest of posters. Target mindset tho it's amusing You sound like LoB and Board Walker.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
You sound like LoB and Board Walker.

Don't worry i will protect u

zom1967
Racist? Now u leave Mr. M alone he is the classiest of posters. Target mindset tho it's amusing What are you his lawyer?Why can`t he speak for himself,are you really going to tell me he didn`t try to make those kids look black!

Sin I AM
What are you his lawyer?Why can`t he speak for himself,are you really going to tell me he didn`t try to make those kids look black!

The hate is so strong in you. Question, have u ever felt the warmth of a womans embrace?

Terryc250
Zeus solos

Mindset
The hate is so strong in you. Question, have u ever felt the warmth of a womans embrace? RUN ZOM, IT'S A TRAP!

zom1967
RUN ZOM, IT'S A TRAP! Ask your mother about it!

Galan007
Pretty sure zom is the bastard child of LoB and BW. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty sure zom is the bastard child of LoB and BW. thumb up And they were both heavy drinkers and drug users, apparently.

zom1967
Pretty sure zom is the bastard child of LoB and BW. thumb up your mother,thats why I get over on you guys so easy

Galan007
Burn. thumb up

zom1967
Burn. thumb up About how petty you all are,and bring up no points about the thread I posted.I thought that was your major problem with me.But you are all hypocrites,why do you want to talk back with me are you all having that much of a hard on (or I should really say little chubby).For me I thought we where talking comics,but it seems like your all arguing who gets to go with me first,well the answer is none of you,I already go with an actual female(that you guys seem to not no too much about,and I don`t swing the other way,so you are all out of luck.why don`t you contact each other instead,their`s an idea!

zom1967
I would like to talk comics with you guys,but you must think at least I can make you look bad whenever I want.and will keep doing so till you change your tune.Your fighting someone on a different level.I will keep making you look like know nothing jackasses as long as i want.

iceman24567
Does this guy type with his elbows? Honestly if i wasnt drunk as phuck i wouldnt even notice the terrible grammar and horrible typos,

Insane Titan
Zom is my new favourite Enerzu style poster.

zom1967
I can google all my typos just like you can Iceman.I just could care less with the haters like yourself.As long as I get my point across,I don`t care if my grammer is perfect.Look at your own, your no better!And I never claimed to be an english teacher.

iceman24567
I can google all my typos just like you can Iceman.I just could care less with the haters like yourself.As long as I get my point across,I don`t care if my grammer is perfect.Look at your own, your no better!And I never claimed to be an english teacher.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/dean2.gif

zom1967
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/dean2.gif Iceman i could watch that all day.Is that really all you got!

DarkSaint85
Zom is pretty much owning all of you at this point. Rivv has a new challenger to his title of Poster of the Month'.

Sin I AM
Zom is pretty much owning all of you at this point. Rivv has a new challenger to his title of Poster of the Month'.

Did another comic site die? Seems like we're absorbing alotta trolls lately

zom1967
Did another comic site die? Seems like we're absorbing alotta trolls lately Your grammer seems a little off as well,I could do this all day,but would rather talk the battle thread I made no one wants to do anything but win a bust fight.but I will do that too if I have to.

iceman24567
Your grammer seems a little off as well,I could do this all day,but would rather talk the battle thread I made no one wants to do anything but win a bust fight.but I will do that too if I have to. This battle thread is almost as shit as you are. Claiming to own thousands of comics yet putting Zeus against these scrubs erm

zom1967
This battle thread is almost as shit as you are. Claiming to own thousands of comics yet putting Zeus against these scrubs erm If you don`t think I have these comics,start debating me!you bring no knowledge to the table,and then you bust on people.Let me guess your 17 and have a big stack of comics 25 high,wow I am really impressed.Like I said I wanted to talk comics but you are all afraid,because I have instant recall of almost every one of the 4,300 comics I have read.and Zeus could never beat Odin,he fought Thor in the late 70`s and it was a stalemate for 8 months.bet you didn`t know that one big guy

DarkSaint85
Oh snap. Photographic memory represent!

iceman24567
Oh snap. Photographic memory represent!
laughing

Sin I AM
Your grammer seems a little off as well,I could do this all day,but would rather talk the battle thread I made no one wants to do anything but win a bust fight.but I will do that too if I have to.

You spelled grammar wrong boo. It's ok, release your frustration!!

iceman24567
If you don`t think I have these comics,start debating me!you bring no knowledge to the table,and then you bust on people.Let me guess your 17 and have a big stack of comics 25 high,wow I am really impressed.Like I said I wanted to talk comics but you are all afraid,because I have instant recall of almost every one of the 4,300 comics I have read.and Zeus could never beat Odin,he fought Thor in the late 70`s and it was a stalemate for 8 months.bet you didn`t know that one big guy
Funny because Thor stalemating Zeus is general knowledge around here no expression

DarkSaint85
I don't remember it.

BeyonderGod
Kurse,Loki, and Thor.

Sin I AM
Zeus solos everyone

BeyonderGod
Zeus solos everyone
http://i59.tinypic.com/f9e82g.png

DarkSaint85
You have your own forum artwork thumb up

BeyonderGod
You have your own forum artwork thumb up
a hateful troll made them for me after he stated
TOAA<Goku
so yeah lol he stated i baited?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
http://i59.tinypic.com/f9e82g.png

It was all part of my ultimate plans, cogs in wheel bg, cogs in a wheel

BeyonderGod
It was all part of my ultimate plans, cogs in wheel bg, cogs in a wheel
(googled this)
http://i.imgur.com/tlUuNrk.png

zom1967
(googled this)
http://i.imgur.com/tlUuNrk.png Thanks for sticking up for me,you the man.And my friend!

Sin I AM
(googled this)
http://i.imgur.com/tlUuNrk.png

i hate u

zom1967
i hate u You have showed time and time again,that like you don`t have any content as far as comics are concerned.

iceman24567
You have showed time and time again,that like you don`t have any content as far as comics are concerned.
laughing

Sin I AM
You have showed time and time again,that like you don`t have any content as far as comics are concerned.

You cut me boo, u cut me deep.

But let's delve deeper. A running gag is that you possess thousands of comics and therefore have this plethora of knowledge regarding the medium. Yet!! You continue to post nonsensical/spite and or utterly ridiculous bouts like this one. Zeus is a skyfather. You pit him against a high herald, a mid herald and i wanna say kurse is low trans based solely on strength but u get the point. Like I don't get you trolls. It's ok to not like certain posters. Its ok to give people shit, but to take it to the cry baby bitchlike extremes you've shown is pathetic...but i digress.

Maybe in their infinite wisdom the mods haven't and/or arent gonna ban you because the don't want u shooting up a mall or killing yourself. That's the only reason you're still here pity. But know this....i love u smile

BeyonderGod
i hate u
but i wove you D:

Sin I AM
but i wove you D:

Swear fealty to me and me alone. And your wildest desires shall be fulfilled

BeyonderGod
Swear fealty to me and me alone. And your wildest desires shall be fulfilled
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/00/38/35/untitl12.jpg

iceman24567
Wtf is this shit laughing

Sin I AM
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/00/38/35/untitl12.jpg

Rise my child. You are worthy

DarkSaint85

Does a cock ring fly out, searching for those who are worthy???

BeyonderGod
big grin yeah! Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Does a cock ring fly out, searching for those who are worthy???

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/80/10/a78010f8ab36a888a1ac62e0d5dcfbe8.jpg

BeyonderGod
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/80/10/a78010f8ab36a888a1ac62e0d5dcfbe8.jpg
T^T dont go to hard on me mistress.

zom1967
Beyonder I have learned that most people don!t want to post about comics here,it`s more like deliverence from the early 70`s with the inbred kid playing the banjo.That goes for mindset ,the guy who thinks he`s thanos,And a number of other guys who I cold care less about.let them all have sex in the woods with each other.Thats their real goal for posting here anyway,why don`t you all go to a pedophile website or something pricks,go hang with sandusky!

BeyonderGod
Beyonder I have learned that most people don!t want to post about comics here,it`s more like deliverence from the early 70`s with the inbred kid playing the banjo.That goes for mindset ,the guy who thinks he`s thanos,And a number of other guys who I cold care less about.let them all have sex in the woods with each other.Thats their real goal for posting here anyway,why don`t you all go to a pedophile website or something pricks,go hang with sandusky!
Not gonna lie that was the funniest diss I have EVER heard xD lmao my side hurts! laughing

iceman24567
Beyonder I have learned that most people don!t want to post about comics here,it`s more like deliverence from the early 70`s with the inbred kid playing the banjo.That goes for mindset ,the guy who thinks he`s thanos,And a number of other guys who I cold care less about.let them all have sex in the woods with each other.Thats their real goal for posting here anyway,why don`t you all go to a pedophile website or something pricks,go hang with sandusky! The last dozen posts you made have been off topic irrelevant horse droppings keep it coming thumb up. This is like watching a black man fail at dancing.

zom1967
I know your father can`t dance for shit!

iceman24567
I know your father can`t dance for shit!
He break dances for Pokemon cards

zom1967
And as for you null you will find that 6,000 fictitios comic book collection and I will blow you away in a real debate!

Time Immemorial
If only your could type and follow the rules.

Then you would be a unstoppable force.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If only your could type and follow the rules.

Then you would be a unstoppable force.
Like diarrhea. We should dub him sir Mudbutt

Branlor Swift
And as for you null you will find that I will blow you

iceman24567
Bran dont be jealous

zom1967
Hey Branlor I thought we where cool now ,but your buddies are still making you look like shit,do me a favor and stay off my side chicken hawk.I now respect iceman more than you,at least he`s not a pedophile!

zom1967
And as for you null you will find that 6,000 fictitios comic book collection and I will blow you away in a real debate! But i am not an english teacher ,unless your mom is one.and don`t care if I get every word right,dunce!and yes I misspelled them words on puuurpoose,figgure themmm outtt!

quanchi112
Zom is not to be trifled with.

Branlor Swift
Hey Branlor I thought we where cool now ,but your buddies are still making you look like shit,do me a favor and stay off my side chicken hawk.I now respect iceman more than you,at least he`s not a pedophile! I still have hopes that you're just a sock. If so I would prefer if you stuck to posting naked black girls as that's been more constructive than anything your current account has ever posted

I'm not even a fan of black girls either. I'd just rather see their dark nipples than to hear about how many comics someone has with zero knowledge being displayed behind it.

Actually some black girls are alright but to me I think it's the dilution of their black genes that attracts me to them. I don't think I'd want a pitch black black girl that looks like a white women though. Maybe I'm being picky.

That reminds me of playing FEAR. It gets pretty dark in that game and you pretty much have to use the flashlight or else you get lost as shit.

Which speaking of, I think I have to make a trip to the bathroom.

💩

iceman24567
I still have hopes that you're just a sock. If so I would prefer if you stuck to posting naked black girls as that's been more constructive than anything your current account has ever posted

I'm not even a fan of black girls either. I'd just rather see their dark nipples than to hear about how many comics someone has with zero knowledge being displayed behind it.

Actually some black girls are alright but to me I think it's the dilution of their black genes that attracts me to them. I don't think I'd want a pitch black black girl that looks like a white women though. Maybe I'm being picky.

That reminds me of playing FEAR. It gets pretty dark in that game and you pretty much have to use the flashlight or else you get lost as shit.

💩
thumb up The darkness is what makes FEAR fun

zom1967
You cut me boo, u cut me deep.

But let's delve deeper. A running gag is that you possess thousands of comics and therefore have this plethora of knowledge regarding the medium. Yet!! You continue to post nonsensical/spite and or utterly ridiculous bouts like this one. Zeus is a skyfather. You pit him against a high herald, a mid herald and i wanna say kurse is low trans based solely on strength but u get the point. Like I don't get you trolls. It's ok to not like certain posters. Its ok to give people shit, but to take it to the cry baby bitchlike extremes you've shown is pathetic...but i digress.

Maybe in their infinite wisdom the mods haven't and/or arent gonna ban you because the don't want u shooting up a mall or killing yourself. That's the only reason you're still here pity. But know this....i love u smile and I will totally obliterate you.People that have been here awile know I have 4,300 comics.and it makes just about everyone back off and bust on me instead.I`m ready anytime you are big guy,bring it!

Branlor Swift
thumb up The darkness is what makes FEAR fun I'm glad I played it. A little dated but that shotgun is something else. Need to play FEAR 2 now.

The only problem I had is that it really didn't take advantage of Alma being a creepy little girl with long black hair. So much more "fear" could have been had

zom1967
and Zues may be a skyfather but is very overated.Odin could give him the beating of his life.And him and Thanos would probably be close to a draw.He just don`t impress me at all as a sky father!

zom1967
I still have hopes that you're just a sock. If so I would prefer if you stuck to posting naked black girls as that's been more constructive than anything your current account has ever posted

💩 You stupid mongaloid prick,no wonder you took that ugly mug off your poster name soon after I busted on it.How many mirrors did you break!

Branlor Swift
You stupid mongaloid prick,no wonder you took that ugly mug off your poster name soon after I busted on it.How many mirrors did you break! If everything you say is for real and you were born in that year, then you're an idiot for not knowing who Gary Ridgway is.

Once you got out from under that rock you decided to go straight to computers, and the world is a little bit worse for it.

carver9
Zom reminds me of someone I can't put my hands on. I will figure it out but what I do know is, he's had an acct before.

Branlor Swift
Zom reminds me of a sack of shit that just keeps leaking before you finally get it in the trash.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Zom reminds me of someone I can't put my hands on. I will figure it out but what I do know is, he's had an acct before.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTIzMzM1MTY1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMzNzIzMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

carver9
Zom reminds me of a sack of shit that just keeps leaking before you finally get it in the trash.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, we can say that as well.

zom1967
Zom reminds me of a sack of shit that just keeps leaking before you finally get it in the trash. So your old mug dosen`t mean shit.And by the waybrandick,you have never showed a thread of comic book knowledge,and that`s all I wanted to talk about you total pricks that no nothing before 2010!!

Inhuman
Zom is the best poster i seen in a long while thumb up

zopzop
WTF is going on? Forum hacked again?

zom1967
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, we can say that as well. And she said I hate my worthless son that dresses in my clothes and masterbates all day to the little boys going by!

Branlor Swift
So your old mug dosen`t mean shit.And by the waybrandick,you have never showed a thread of comic book knowledge,and that`s all I wanted to talk about you total pricks that no nothing before 2010!! ♿

Sin I AM
Meh he makes good nonsensical banter

zom1967
Your damed right I do ,Keep it up .I`ll make all of you look like penises your all such dopes it`s easy to get over on you,do any of you have an IQ over 75?I really doubt it no kidding!

Branlor Swift
Your damed right I do ,Keep it up .I`ll make all of you look like penises your all such dopes it`s easy to get over on you,do any of you have an IQ over 75?I really doubt it no kidding! 👊👶

zom1967
I`m done with you losers for the night,some of us actually have real jobs.But tune in to the same bat station tommorow night.

Board Walker
Is zom, digi?

One_Angry_Scot
We have a new champion anyway.

Raisen has 6000 comics and is a 16 Dimensional being.

Sin I AM
If you think of it objectively. That's not really a large collection especially if you've been collecting for decades scot

One_Angry_Scot
If you think of it objectively. That's not really a large collection especially if you've been collecting for decades scot

Definitely impressive though (not saying you said it wasn't).

I always wonder where all of the comics are stored. Must take up a fair bit of space.

Sin I AM
That many of anything would take up space. I have only a few comics. Had to give em all up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Definitely impressive though (not saying you said it wasn't).

I always wonder where all of the comics are stored. Must take up a fair bit of space.

It's all stored eidetically in his mind.

Insane Titan
It's all stored eidetically in his mind. its in his appledore #sherlock

zom1967
They are all over ,in the large white comic book bins,6 or 7.large plastic storage bins.5 or 6.in large cabnites in my dinging room.also many in large plastic bins in my basement that I haven`t looked at in 20 yearsI`also have about 300 on line now,so I came up with 4300 .I won`t count them but probably have even more than that.Not bragging ,I just have them.

zom1967
I have sold a lot of comics over the years at conventions,like an idiot.I had the original Surfer collection all 18 issues and sold them for a song.I was 15 and didn`t know any better.

Mindset
Sold them for a song?

zom1967
Yes for you young posters,that means they ripped off a dumb kid!That needed money!

Branlor Swift
Sold them for a song? He sold them to a group of bums in exchange for the happy birthday song.

And his own bum as well. Best birthday ever.

Time Immemorial
I ran carver out of town today. He might be back tomorrow, guess I'll have to run him out again.

carver9
I ran carver out of town today. He might be back tomorrow, guess I'll have to run him out again.

Huh?

Time Immemorial
Huh?

You already forgot about the beating I gave you earlier?

zom1967
He sold them to a group of bums in exchange for the happy birthday song.

And his own bum as well. Best birthday ever. I Get a toothless blowjob from your mother,at the time your acoholic father was kicking your ass,dill weed!

Star428
I Get a toothless blowjob from your mother,at the time your acoholic father was kicking your ass,dill weed!

laughing laughing

Mindset
I Get a toothless blowjob from your mother,at the time your acoholic father was kicking your ass,dill weed! That's not nice.

Time Immemorial
That's not nice.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I've always wanted a toothless blowjob from someones mom.

zom1967
Hey try your own say ***** get those dentures out,oh I forgot she can`t afford them,damn!

Time Immemorial
Hey try your own say ***** get those dentures out,oh I forgot she can`t afford them,damn!

laughing

zom1967
Lets face it you all met your match,in debating and busting,if all you got is a smile face where not even in the same league,kid.

Branlor Swift
I Get a toothless blowjob from your mother,at the time your acoholic father was kicking your ass,dill weed! Were you reciting passages from your comic memory bank at the time? I bet that's how you swept her off her feet.

"Oh yeah baby, one day I'll have 4300 comics and no one will stand in our way."

"Recite me some poetry Larry from your latest comic conquest."

"It's amazing that a man with the power of a million exploding suns could teach me about darkness."

"Oh Larry!"

Time Immemorial
Lets face it you all met your match,in debating and busting,if all you got is a smile face where not even in the same league,kid.

Come and get me, boy!

zom1967
Damn right Branlor my friend,how did you know it went down that way?Are you someone who masterbates to other peoples sexual enconters,then steers the cum into your own mouth!

Star428
LOL.

zom1967
Come and get me, boy! I will make you and your family look very bad!and it won`t be nice.If you don`t think I can back it up bring it up,tough guy!

Insane Titan
Zom is so menacing laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
laughing

zom1967
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Zom is so menacing laughing out loud as your pic,that you are so intimidating.(although truth be told he is probably my third favorite character!)so I wanted to get along with you and still do,but if you don`t want to that`s fine And by the way,I don`t have a pay no mind list!

Insane Titan
What?

zom1967
Your reply tells me your a prick,forget it!

iceman24567
laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>