Cosmic Armor Superman VS Emptyhand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
Can Superman defend multiverse from this metatextual end of all story?
I think even Cosmic armor may lose to this Abomination.

Branlor Swift
Sometimes my hand is empty, sometimes it contains my penis.

Which is the more powerful scenario? Once you have that answer you can decide this fight.

BeyonderGod
Dont mind him....

Cosmic Armor Superman (Thought Robot) would beat Emptyhand.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Dont mind him....

Cosmic Armor Superman (Thought Robot) would beat Emptyhand. You're not thinking this through.

An empty hand is merely a placeholder for which anything can be placed. Who's to say the empty hand isn't reaching for an eraser to erase CA from history? Who's to say soon it won't be holding a comic for which to shred CA?

Is an empty hand more powerful when it has something in it or when it has limitless options?

Golgo13
Empty Hand wins.

Blockythe1guy
The Empty Hand would win this.

I Wonder if he ever gonna attack DC again? Maybe a event called "Hypercrisis"

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You're not thinking this through.

An empty hand is merely a placeholder for which anything can be placed. Who's to say the empty hand isn't reaching for an eraser to erase CA from history? Who's to say soon it won't be holding a comic for which to shred CA?

Is an empty hand more powerful when it has something in it or when it has limitless options?
Superman stories are too strong and long to be erase remember? and plus he would just adapt to anything Empty Hand throws out unless he calls in the Presence.

Board Walker
Infinite Crisis -> Final Crisis -> Super Crisis -> Hyper Crisis -> Turbo Crisis -> Extreme Crisis -> Absolute Crisis -> Existential Crisis -> Midlife Crisis -> Mega Crisis -> Crisis - The beginning -> Crisis - The End! -> Crisis: Was it the end? -> Crisis - Revolution -> Crisis - Evolution

DC has enough potential events to last them financially for the next 20 billion years

BeyonderGod
What?..........

Branlor Swift
Superman stories are too strong and long to be erase remember? and plus he would just adapt to anything Empty Hand throws out unless he calls in the Presence. Only if you fill tour hands with limitations.

An empty hand can potentially write a better story

BeyonderGod
lol a better story?......nah

Branlor Swift
lol a better story?......nah So you're saying that everything that has ever happened be it fiction or non fiction is a worse story, and you're saying that anything that could ever possibly be written will still be a worse story?

So if Superman just stopped existing a couple years ago absolutely everything that could ever come to pass would still pale in comparison?

BeyonderGod
Basically lol XD

Branlor Swift
Basically lol XD So what you're saying is that not only is Superman your favorite character, but everything that has happened to him in comic canon has also been the best story that has ever and will ever exist no matter what happens until this universe and its stories cease to exist?

BeyonderGod
Who said superman was my favorite character? ima Dc fan of Lucifer/Michael/The Spectre.

Branlor Swift
Who said superman was my favorite character? ima Dc fan of Lucifer/Michael/The Spectre. Why is Superrman not your favorite character if you believe the story that surrounds his life is better than the billions of years of our universes stories past and present, fiction and non fiction?

By all means "his story" centers on him as a character.

Though if he isn't your favorite character what would you say is his standout story in a series of stories that amounts to the legend?

BeyonderGod
*shrugs* his stories like Grant stated are forever.....thought robot isnt losing here.....

Branlor Swift
*shrugs* his stories like Grant stated are forever.....thought robot isnt losing here..... So you don't share any of Grant's opinions is what you're saying, but are under the impression that nothing past present or future can ever surpass his story?

How does that work?

CatL18
I think Emptyhand is embodiment of bad imagination of readers.
So If there is one who can beat Emptyhand, It is embodiment of good imagination of comics.
So I think Superman may rival Emptyhand no matter how difficult and desperate The battle is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.