10 Most Powerful Beings On Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, rank the 10 most powerful beings on Marvel Earth.

carver9
Bait thread.

Anyways

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower10Defenders18.jpg

Time Immemorial
Carver you still using those 1960's era scans for Hulk?

I guess the writers have not come up with anything better for him since then.

Sentry wins

Khazra Reborn
Does it have to be inate power, or does it just have to be what the person is capable of overall?

For example, Reed Richards can kill Celestials and Galactus and shit, but only via his inventions. Obviously with his own power he'd never stand a chance in situations like that.

riv6672
Thats a good question. My knee jerk reaction was to say no, but really, its a really good question.

Supermex
The better gage I think would be what the person is capable of..

Mindset
Doom
Hulk
Mack Daddy Carver Prime

Top 3

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Does it have to be inate power, or does it just have to be what the person is capable of overall?

For example, Reed Richards can kill Celestials and Galactus and shit, but only via his inventions. Obviously with his own power he'd never stand a chance in situations like that.

Use your own standard for the list.

I believe the discussion will be more interesting that way.

riv6672
Good call, LoB. thumb up

Insane Titan
Franklin Richards

Shabazz916
What does power mean ??? Your own power ? Outside help. Via tech magic ???

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Franklin Richards

Forgot about him, this.

Astner
What Marvel Earth? Battleworld? 616 Earth? Ultimate Earth? Composite Marvel Earth? Can they be dead or have lost their powers?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Shabazz916
What does power mean ??? Your own power ? Outside help. Via tech magic ???

Provide your own standard.

Thanos statements about having DOOM under constant surveillance speaks to how the term can be applied.

"Id"
As in Battle World?

Dr. Doom
Galactus
Franklin Richards
Thanos

Reflassshh
Is Jim Jaspers still on marvel earth? If not:

If not, then Franklin Richards should be first imo

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver you still using those 1960's era scans for Hulk?

I guess the writers have not come up with anything better for him since then.

Sentry wins

Here you go.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCable05.jpg.html

Let me know if you need another one.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Here you go.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCable05.jpg.html

Let me know if you need another one.

I'm pretty sure Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk. I mean you've admitted it to me personally that that's what you believe.

Not that your word is the be all end all but you have stated it yourself.

While you're at it would you be able to chuck all of the images you have of that sort of thing out there if you could please?

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'm pretty sure Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk. I mean you've admitted it to me personally that that's what you believe.

Not that your word is the be all end all but you have stated it yourself.

While you're at it would you be able to chuck all of the images you have of that sort of thing out there if you could please?

Yep, Sentry power is undefined. That's why I said above that Hulk is ONE of the most powerful being on the planet because there could be exceptions but Hulk was called the most powerful being in history even when Sentry was around so Hulk is still up there imo. I guess it's due to his undefined power.

I can get them for you. It's a lot though and it will take some time. During his battle with Captain Marvel he was called the most powerful being on the planet...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel03.jpg.html

Let me know if you want the scan of the scene I am talking about with the era Sentry was around. It was also said again by Doc Green that he is 'arguably' the most powerful being on the planet right now.

One_Angry_Scot
Yep, Sentry power is undefined. That's why I said above that Hulk is ONE of the most powerful being on the planet because there could be exceptions but Hulk was called the most powerful being in history even when Sentry was around so Hulk is still up there imo. I guess it's due to his undefined power.

I can get them for you. It's a lot though and it will take some time. During his battle with Captain Marvel he was called the most powerful being on the planet...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel03.jpg.html

Let me know if you want the scan of the scene I am talking about with the era Sentry was around. It was also said again by Doc Green that he is 'arguably' the most powerful being on the planet right now.

Oh okay, I misread your first point by accident. Apologies.

Yeah sure fire away. I like to see huge collections of images. I mean Sentry has his fair share of being named the most powerful, godlike, or like in Silent War when he was called Marvels most dangerous warrior. They are both named these things when they're both around.

Heck in WWH Spider-Man called Sentry the most powerful guy in the galaxy. Obviously that's hyperbole but you get what I am saying. I would still say Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk.

carver9

Yeah sure fire away. I like to see huge collections of images.

My bad...it wasn't in this thread when I said that, it was in another thread that I was discussing this topic with LOB.

Ok...give me a few.

One_Angry_Scot
My bad...it wasn't in this thread when I said that, it was in another thread that I was discussing this topic with LOB.

Ok...give me a few.

I did an edit to my reply as you must have posted this just to let you know.

carver9

Yeah sure fire away. I like to see huge collections of images. I mean Sentry has his fair share of being named the most powerful, godlike, or like in Silent War when he was called Marvels most dangerous warrior. They are both named these things when they're both around.

Heck in WWH Spider-Man called Sentry the most powerful guy in the galaxy. Obviously that's hyperbole but you get what I am saying. I would still say Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk.

All of this is hyperbole tbh but it has been said for both characters, consistently which speaks volumes to me.

Yeah, an argument can be made for Sentry being more powerful...not denying that.

One_Angry_Scot
All of this is hyperbole tbh but it has been said for both characters, consistently which speaks volumes to me.

Yeah, an argument can be made for Sentry being more powerful...not denying that.

Yeah I get you mate thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
But to be honest Dracula and his army of Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night > everything else.

Khazra Reborn
This is my top 5, based on all of their power, intelligence, resources, and their potential application. The order is kind of interchangeable I guess. Except Franklin.

0. Franklin Richards (adult)
1. Reed Richards
2. Molecule Man
3. Doom
4. Dr. Strange
5. Thor

Genii96
1) Adult franklin richards
2) Jean grey with pheonix
3)Nate grey(before downgrade)
4) Rachael grey with pheonix
5)Current cylops with pheonix egg
6)Dr strange
7)Sentry
8) Thor
9) Black bolt
10) Hulk

Magnon
In no particular order:

Reed Richards
Dr. Doom
Mad Jim Jaspers
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock
Marquis of Death
Life Force Wanda Maximoff
Phoenix
Molecule Man (pre-retcon)
Korvac
Hyperstorm

Oops... in my world dials go up to 11.

Magnon
Oh, and Legion (merged) of course. That's 12. Not sure which two to drop out of the top 10.

cdtm
Squirrel Girl
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Iron Fist/Black Panther
>
>
Captain America
>
>
Luke Cage
Dr. Doom
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Jarvis

Everybody else

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
Squirrel Girl
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Iron Fist/Black Panther
>
>
Captain America
>
>
Luke Cage
Dr. Doom
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Jarvis

Everybody else

LIES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.