Star Wars Tournament bracket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Darth Sidious (ep3)

vs

Darth Tyranus

Luke Skywalker (ep6)

vs

Assaj Ventress

Obi Wan (ep3)

vs

Mace Windu

Darth Maul

vs

Grievous

Obi Wan (ep4)

vs

Qui Gon

Yoda

vs

Darth Vader (ep4)

Jango Fett

vs

Kit Fisto

Boba Fett

vs

Han Solo

who wins the tourney? list the winners in each bracket, movie and TV show feats only.

relentless1
i say

Sidious

Luke

Mace

Maul

Qui Gon

Yoda

Kit

Han

relentless1
then

Sidious

Mace

Yoda

Kit

relentless1
then Yoda vs Sidious with Sidious pulling out the win

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by relentless1
then Yoda vs Sidious with Sidious pulling out the win

Sidious. Sidious beats Luke, Sidious beats windu

Luke

Windu. Windu beats Grevious. Sidious is the overall victor IMO
Grevious

Qui gon Yoda demolishes Qui gon. Yoda beats Boba.

Yoda

Jango Fett. Boba Fett beats Jango

Boba Fett

Juk3n
Straight Duel? Windu wins right through.

Yoda might be wise as Phuck, but his duelling record is not exactly inspiring. Failed to dispatch and ageing Dooku. Anakin did it in seconds. Failed to dispatch an Sidious when Windu did in seconds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n

Yoda might be wise as Phuck, but his duelling record is not exactly inspiring. Failed to dispatch and ageing Dooku. Anakin did it in seconds. Failed to dispatch an Sidious when Windu did in seconds. As much as I loathe him windu wins. He was flat out superior. He also killed Jango whereas Obi failed.

EmperorSidious2

Yoda might be wise as Phuck, but his duelling record is not exactly inspiring. Failed to dispatch and ageing Dooku. Anakin did it in seconds. Failed to dispatch an Sidious when Windu did in seconds.

Yoda is more powerful than Sidious. If you want to bring in Sidious than we can. He stalemate the Sith Lord. Some thing that only a 100% vaapad amped windu could do. So with that yoda would win against windu as yoda and Sidious are equals and windu wouldn't be able to use vaapad to near the same level. Also Dooku isn't bad. The point is yoda showed Dooku that he was better than him. Anakin did it due to a Super Sihanouk moment and then he didn't dispatch him immediantly. Dooku was still able to withstand it. It took windu minutes what are you talking about. Shall we not forget windu had one a huge amp and Sidious took out 3 celebrated Jedi master by himself and had windu running at one point.

Juk3n
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yoda is more powerful than Sidious. If you want to bring in Sidious than we can. He stalemate the Sith Lord. Some thing that only a 100% vaapad amped windu could do.

You have no proof of this. But i'll tell you what you DO have in the way of evidence to the contrary;

Yoda failing to dispatch Dooku, who is LEAGUES below Palpatine.
Yoda laughably failing to dispatch Palpatine.
Yoda failing to detect Palpatines dark side influence.
Palpatine dispatching three "celebrated jedi masters". Yoda failed to achieve silencing even ONE. Go ahead, cry about how Yoda had to save Obi while I bathe in salty tears.

Show me on screen where we see this fabled "100% juyo amped windu" it's ok...i'll wait.

Yoda would win against windu as yoda and Sidious are equals

Yoda is more powerful than Sidious.

yoda and Sidious are equals

powerful than Sidious.

are equals

smile

Thine contradiction speaks volumes. Yoda is DEMONSTRABLY weaker than sidious.

The point is yoda showed Dooku that he was better than him. Anakin did it due to a Super Sihanouk moment and then he didn't dispatch him immediantly. Dooku was still able to withstand it. It took windu minutes what are you talking about. Shall we not forget windu had one a huge amp and Sidious took out 3 celebrated Jedi master by himself and had windu running at one point.

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace or Anakin. Yodas only saving grace is Him lasting longer than Obi did in both fights against dooku. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.

quanchi112
You have no proof of this. But i'll tell you what you DO have in the way of evidence to the contrary;

Palpatine dispatching three "celebrated jedi masters". Yoda failed to achieve silencing even ONE. Go ahead, cry about how Yoda had to save Obi while I bathe in salty tears.

Show me on screen where we see this fabled "100% juyo amped windu" it's ok...i'll wait.

smile

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace or Anakin. Yodas only saving grace is Him lasting longer than Obi did in both fights against dooku. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat. Nicely done. But keep in mind he's a sidious fanboy who makes a hit up and ignores facts left and right.

EmperorSidious2

smile

Thy contradiction speaks volumes. Yoda is DEMONSTRABLY weaker than sidious.

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace, Obi-wan, or Anakin. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.

First note. I believe Sidious is better than yoda.
Second note: you're stupid
Third. Let's gets started.

Yoda and Sidiosu are stalemated I don't know why i said yoda is more powerful. All of your points actually help.

You underestimate Dooku very heavily. Dooku is stated to be two of the only people who can contend with yoda on even playing field. The other two are Sidiosu and windu. However as seen in the film yoda is better than Dooku. Yoda forced Dooku to run thus showing the count couldn't take him on and win. Even when they fought again and Dooku had a amp, he still lost to yoda.

Yoda stalemated the greatest Sith Lord of all time how is that bad? Please explain.

Sidious was hiding his dark presence. Not a bad showing.

Considering Dooku is better than all three of them and yoda defeted Dooku I'd call that a victory for yoda.

We all know that windu has a specialized form of vaapad. So with that why do you need any onscreen evidence to suggest otherwise. Sad so sad.

I have a serious problem with that. My final answer for that is that I belwive Sidious is the better of the two marginally but in all intense and purposes,to save from the debate the two are equals.

If Anakin hadn't been pissed he would have lost. Yoda stalemated Sidious in a lightsaber duel and forced Dooku to flee. That alone puts him above Dooku and windu who is on Dookus level, and puts him on par with Sidious who is above windu and Dooku and Anakin. You seriously need to reevaluate yourself.

Juk3n
Dooku had a amp,

Get out.

Seriously, get out. Don't even grab a bagel.

EmperorSidious2
Get out.

Seriously, get out. Don't even grab a bagel.

In his second fight with Yoda.

quanchi112
Get out.

Seriously, get out. Don't even grab a bagel. He makes shit up all the time like a Dooku amp. I think he's some 12 year old Star Wars fanboy.

ares834
He was referring to their second fight on Vjun and was correct. Of course, that fight is EU and is no longer canon..

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
He makes shit up all the time like a Dooku amp. I think he's some 12 year old Star Wars fanboy.

You don't know much about Star Wars do you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
He was referring to their second fight on Vjun and was correct. Of course, that fight is EU and is no longer canon.. Thats like citing a what if. If it isn't canon it didn't happen so he's wrong. He always breaks the rules and cites eu shit. It isn't canon so do not collect 200 dollars.

quanchi112
You don't know much about Star Wars do you? I know about continuity not fanfic irrelevant shit.

EmperorSidious2
Thats like citing a what if. If it isn't canon it didn't happen so he's wrong. He always breaks the rules and cites eu shit. It isn't canon so do not collect 200 dollars.

Still happened in the Star Wars universe, just not cannon. So I'm right you just don't accept it. Happy Dance

EmperorSidious2
I know about continuity not fanfic irrelevant shit.

Everyone knows about the main canon. EU makes things interesting and here it may be irrelevant but pretty much just here where Star Wars is involved.

quanchi112
Still happened in the Star Wars universe, just not cannon. So I'm right you just don't accept it. Happy Dance It doesn't count. Hahahaha. I'm right again. It never occurred in continuity.

quanchi112
Everyone knows about the main canon. EU makes things interesting and here it may be irrelevant but pretty much just here where Star Wars is involved. It never happened. Fanfic.

EmperorSidious2
It doesn't count. Hahahaha. I'm right again. It never occurred in continuity.

Still happened. So I'm actually right as it did happen in Star Wars just not in continuity. So you concede it occurred thus conceding that I am right.

quanchi112
Still happened. So I'm actually right as it did happen in Star Wars just not in continuity. So you concede it occurred thus conceding that I am right. If it isn't in contuniity it never happened.

EmperorSidious2
If it isn't in contuniity it never happened.

You conceded that it happened just not in canon.

quanchi112
You conceded that it happened just not in canon. If it didn't occur in continuity it didn't occur. I only always go by in continuity stuff. I told you this already, troll.

EmperorSidious2
If it didn't occur in continuity it didn't occur. I only always go by in continuity stuff. I told you this already, troll.

It does occur whether you lie, it or not. Just not in canon. What's wrong with the EU. Yes you did and I have no problem with that, I'm just saying it's there just not canon.

quanchi112
It does occur whether you lie, it or not. Just not in canon. What's wrong with the EU. Yes you did and I have no problem with that, I'm just saying it's there just not canon. If it happened outside of canon the continuity says it never occurred. Hahahaha.

EmperorSidious2
If it happened outside of canon the continuity says it never occurred. Hahahaha.

It happened in the Star Wars universe. Also I see no reason why this wouldn't be something yoda could do. Still happened. Accept it.

Juk3n
It happened in the Star Wars universe. Also I see no reason why this wouldn't be something yoda could do. Still happened. Accept it.

Captain America knocked out Hulk in 3 hits. IN A CANON comic book. You know why we don't use that showing as evidence here on the 'movie vs forum'?

Ive just seen you troll (yourself lol) for one and a half pages. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

quanchi112
It happened in the Star Wars universe. Also I see no reason why this wouldn't be something yoda could do. Still happened. Accept it. No, it didn't. It did not happen in canon so therefore irrelevant.

quanchi112
Captain America knocked out Hulk in 3 hits. IN A CANON comic book. You know why we don't use that showing as evidence here on the 'movie vs forum'?

Ive just seen you troll (yourself lol) for one and a half pages. Take your nonsense elsewhere. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
No, it didn't. It did not happen in canon so therefore irrelevant.

Ha but you admit it still happened. Happy Dance

I win.

EmperorSidious2

Ive just seen you troll (yourself lol) for one and a half pages. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Uhh. If you use that I really couldn't care less if you did. Um I have not been in any Captain Amaerica threads soo laughing out loud You can use it if you wish but I don't really care.

I've seen you make terrible arguments and basically your a Quan junior.

EmperorSidious2
I'm not trying to debate whether this hold a candle to his abilities I'm just trying to show you that it did happen. What I'm trying to show you and your little sick here is that Yoda is far more powerful than you make him out to be.

KuRuPT Thanosi

smile

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace or Anakin. Yodas only saving grace is Him lasting longer than Obi did in both fights against dooku. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.

It seems you LITERALLY have zero clue what you're talking about. I mean, the context you keep leaving out is appalling.

You say Yoda never demonstrated he was a duelist on the level of Sidous is a flat out lie. In fact, the opposite was proven, and the fact that you totally missed that speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge on the subject. Yoda DISARMED Sids of his saber. Do you understand that sentence? in DIRECT saber combat Yoda proved to be his superior. So how on earth you could say he never proved it, when in fact he did, is mindboggling.

You then Cite Anakin doing better against Dooku than yoda did. You failed to mention key facts, to say nothing of the fact that Anakin didn't do better.

1. Dooku RAN away from Yoda before he was killed. The script and the Novel note that Dooku was tiring and getting overwhelmed by yoda
A. In the EU, Dooku on a Darkside Nexus, with yoda Injured, again got overwhelmed by yoda and ran

2. Yoda was casually dealing with a Dooku using TK.. Force lighting.. saber etc etc. Dooku against Anakin never tried TK or force lighting.
A. Why would this be? Because Dooku wasn't TRYING to kill Anakin. He was told by the emperor he was supposed to test Anakin and see how far his skills had increased. He was testing him, not trying to kill him. Huge difference, and this is backed up by how Dooku attacked both

3. Anakin won, not because he was a superior duelist, but because Dooku was holding back, and Dooku's style is slightly vulnerable to powerful Kinetic attacks. His stamina gets drained more. We see this when he had to revitalize himself having already dealt with Obi and Anakin and then Anakin solo. He had to replenish himself. Against yoda's not very powerful attacks it doesn't weaken him as much. It's a style's vs. Style's thing.

You then say Windu's style is Juyo, it's Vaapad. Which of course is a combo of style but it's still called Vaapad. His style isn't Juyo. Another mistake

You then say Yoda's clearly below Sids. Odd, because Lucas notes in his script that the emperor appears doomed. You know that sequence where Yoda buckles down and gets serious and starts pushing Sids lighting back at him? You know the seen where Sids has the HOLY SHIT I"M F'D look on his face? Yeah, that and the fact that Yoda disarmed Sids in direct Saber combat shows your line is flat out wrong.

Should I cite how

1. Palps had to kill his master while he slept instead of take him one v one for control

2. Should I cite how he was disarmed AGAIN in direct saber combat by Windu and at his mercy. That's a STRAIGHT OUT LOSS. Yoda has no such loss on his ledger

3. Should I go into how the emperor failed to realize that Vader would help his son not kill him

4. Should I go into how Sids failed to realize Luke would never turn to the DS.

5. Should I go into how Sids failed to Realize Dooku had taken on an apprentice.. he failed to realize Vader also took on a apprentice

We can do this all day, point is, Sids is not superior to Yoda, if anything the fight to me showed yoda to be slightly superior.

Juk3n
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

A. In the EU, Dooku on a Darkside Nexus,

Stopped reading here.

what forum are we in? There is an expanded universe forum all to itself.

Screen feats, fella, screen feats.

To prove my point I just showed my girlfriend (who doesn't give a flying phuck about lazer swords) who did better against this evil old Dooku guy, The young guy who killed him, or the old green guy who is the master of the universe. She looked at me like I was stupid..sorta like the way im looking at a few of the posts here..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Stopped reading here.

what forum are we in? There is an expanded universe forum all to itself.

Screen feats, fella, screen feats.

To prove my point I just showed my girlfriend (who doesn't give a flying phuck about lazer swords) who did better against this evil old Dooku guy, The young guy who killed him, or the old green guy who is the master of the universe. She looked at me like I was stupid..sorta like the way im looking at a few of the posts here..

You didn't stop reading, stop lying. You're just unable to counter the points I made is really what you meant.

Further, I talked about the other mistakes you made prior to that statement which you failed to address

That doesn't prove a thing, all it proves is that she has no idea how to view a fight in it's full context like you. This explains the compatibility

Dooku WASN'T trying to Kill Anakin. That is the ultimate in context. Think about it...

Dooku isn't trying to kill Anakin and he losses (partly because of his saber style being weak to Anakin's and because his stamina had already been compromised)

This is somehow better than Dooku TRYING to kill Yoda, using a variety of attacks to do so (more than he did with Anakin because he was HOLDING BACK).. yet Yoda WASN'T trying to kill him and yet still came across as superior. He CASUALLY deals with Dooku saying things ilke "Much to learn you still have" Everything Dooku does Yoda casually deals with it. The context you missed there is downright laughable.

The reality is this, Yoda has a better track record than Sids and of that there can be no doubt.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It seems you LITERALLY have zero clue what you're talking about. I mean, the context you keep leaving out is appalling.

You say Yoda never demonstrated he was a duelist on the level of Sidous is a flat out lie. In fact, the opposite was proven, and the fact that you totally missed that speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge on the subject. Yoda DISARMED Sids of his saber. Do you understand that sentence? in DIRECT saber combat Yoda proved to be his superior. So how on earth you could say he never proved it, when in fact he did, is mindboggling.

You then Cite Anakin doing better against Dooku than yoda did. You failed to mention key facts, to say nothing of the fact that Anakin didn't do better.

1. Dooku RAN away from Yoda before he was killed. The script and the Novel note that Dooku was tiring and getting overwhelmed by yoda
A. In the EU, Dooku on a Darkside Nexus, with yoda Injured, again got overwhelmed by yoda and ran

2. Yoda was casually dealing with a Dooku using TK.. Force lighting.. saber etc etc. Dooku against Anakin never tried TK or force lighting.
A. Why would this be? Because Dooku wasn't TRYING to kill Anakin. He was told by the emperor he was supposed to test Anakin and see how far his skills had increased. He was testing him, not trying to kill him. Huge difference, and this is backed up by how Dooku attacked both

3. Anakin won, not because he was a superior duelist, but because Dooku was holding back, and Dooku's style is slightly vulnerable to powerful Kinetic attacks. His stamina gets drained more. We see this when he had to revitalize himself having already dealt with Obi and Anakin and then Anakin solo. He had to replenish himself. Against yoda's not very powerful attacks it doesn't weaken him as much. It's a style's vs. Style's thing.

You then say Windu's style is Juyo, it's Vaapad. Which of course is a combo of style but it's still called Vaapad. His style isn't Juyo. Another mistake

You then say Yoda's clearly below Sids. Odd, because Lucas notes in his script that the emperor appears doomed. You know that sequence where Yoda buckles down and gets serious and starts pushing Sids lighting back at him? You know the seen where Sids has the HOLY SHIT I"M F'D look on his face? Yeah, that and the fact that Yoda disarmed Sids in direct Saber combat shows your line is flat out wrong.

Should I cite how

1. Palps had to kill his master while he slept instead of take him one v one for control

2. Should I cite how he was disarmed AGAIN in direct saber combat by Windu and at his mercy. That's a STRAIGHT OUT LOSS. Yoda has no such loss on his ledger

3. Should I go into how the emperor failed to realize that Vader would help his son not kill him

4. Should I go into how Sids failed to realize Luke would never turn to the DS.

5. Should I go into how Sids failed to Realize Dooku had taken on an apprentice.. he failed to realize Vader also took on a apprentice

We can do this all day, point is, Sids is not superior to Yoda, if anything the fight to me showed yoda to be slightly superior.

While I agree with what your doing is correct. There are a few things wrong.

I've just read the script and it says that yoda almost pushed Sidious to the edge. It doesn't say he disarmed him. The script also says it was in a confined space. With that palpatine couldn't use his full offensive capability due to being in a confined space. Notice the difference in his battle with yoda and his battle with maul and savage. Notice how he flips around and incorporates acrobatics.

1. I agree. Be careful with EU. There going to say it's illegal and can't be used.

2. I agree, they're going to ask you to prove it with movie feats. .

3. They don't believe in styles. He says what movie feats prove this. I agree with you. Aankain has stronger strikes and dookus style is weak to kinetic strikes.

One thing you have to understand is that Lucas could have been describing the scene. Also the word APPEARS is the key word. Appears is describing it and also shows that this is what it looks like. Also yoda had a oh I'm f***** face as well. Then the force threw both of them back showing both were stalemates as yoda couldn't overwhelm Sidious or vice versa. Also script doesn't say he disarmed him it says he dropped his lightsaber.

1. We all know palpatine by this time(Rots) is no doubt better than Plagueis. By that time also he had gained all the knowledge that Plagueis had to offer so I see no reason why you would think this shows Sidious being weak.

2. You know where I stand in that. I still stand by Sidious throwing the fight as there were plenty of obvious opportunities where he let windu live. Even with the lightsaber.

3. That doesn't show a lack of skill, more overconfidence that almost cost yoda his life. Also why would he suspect that after Vader has been loyal to him, killing Jedi, and even saved him from an assassination attempt in the EU. He didn't have to do that.

4. Again how does this point to any lack of skill? May I remind you Sidious hid his appearance as a Sith from Yoda and the rest of the council, clouding their vision. His father turned, and he was trained by Obi wan so why wouldn't Luke turn.

5. You need to rewatch the episode where Sidious tells Dooku to eliminate Ventress, or how he had Vader kill Galen marek in front of him to prove his loyalty. Also I'm asking, but didn't he try to get Galen marek as his apprentice tricking Vader into training an apprentice so he could replace vader?

All depends on your perception. If you take location, circumstances, and everything that was at stake, Sidious can appear to be better. However as of ROTS they are for all tense and purposes equals.

EmperorSidious2
The question is which is more impressive. Someone who can make a renowned sword master flee without the need of an amp just your own power, or the need for a sudden burst of speed and power and you still don't win instantly, in fact the guy is actually smiling at you and would have beaten you if you didn't have that amp?

quanchi112
Ha but you admit it still happened. Happy Dance

I win. If it didn't happen in continuity it didn't occur, dummy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
While I agree with what your doing is correct. There are a few things wrong.

I've just read the script and it says that yoda almost pushed Sidious to the edge. It doesn't say he disarmed him. The script also says it was in a confined space. With that palpatine couldn't use his full offensive capability due to being in a confined space. Notice the difference in his battle with yoda and his battle with maul and savage. Notice how he flips around and incorporates acrobatics.

1. I agree. Be careful with EU. There going to say it's illegal and can't be used.

2. I agree, they're going to ask you to prove it with movie feats. .

3. They don't believe in styles. He says what movie feats prove this. I agree with you. Aankain has stronger strikes and dookus style is weak to kinetic strikes.

One thing you have to understand is that Lucas could have been describing the scene. Also the word APPEARS is the key word. Appears is describing it and also shows that this is what it looks like. Also yoda had a oh I'm f***** face as well. Then the force threw both of them back showing both were stalemates as yoda couldn't overwhelm Sidious or vice versa. Also script doesn't say he disarmed him it says he dropped his lightsaber.

1. We all know palpatine by this time(Rots) is no doubt better than Plagueis. By that time also he had gained all the knowledge that Plagueis had to offer so I see no reason why you would think this shows Sidious being weak.

2. You know where I stand in that. I still stand by Sidious throwing the fight as there were plenty of obvious opportunities where he let windu live. Even with the lightsaber.

3. That doesn't show a lack of skill, more overconfidence that almost cost yoda his life. Also why would he suspect that after Vader has been loyal to him, killing Jedi, and even saved him from an assassination attempt in the EU. He didn't have to do that.

4. Again how does this point to any lack of skill? May I remind you Sidious hid his appearance as a Sith from Yoda and the rest of the council, clouding their vision. His father turned, and he was trained by Obi wan so why wouldn't Luke turn.

5. You need to rewatch the episode where Sidious tells Dooku to eliminate Ventress, or how he had Vader kill Galen marek in front of him to prove his loyalty. Also I'm asking, but didn't he try to get Galen marek as his apprentice tricking Vader into training an apprentice so he could replace vader?

All depends on your perception. If you take location, circumstances, and everything that was at stake, Sidious can appear to be better. However as of ROTS they are for all tense and purposes equals.

All those things listed against Sids were all done to Mirror what somebody listed for Yoda... stuff like not knowing Sids was the chancellor... not knowing Anakin would switch etc etc. So I was playing the same game. The rest of the stuff we've gone over before and there is no need to do so again.

BTW, they can talk about how styles aren't mentioned in the movies but they would be wrong. Mace in talking to Kenobi it's specifically mentioned how windu created his OWN style (Vaapad) and he then talks about how Kenobi is a master of one style which is better than being good at many. We also see styles mentioned in the clone wars series... so yes, styles are very much canon.

EmperorSidious2
If it didn't happen in continuity it didn't occur, dummy.

Still happened dummy. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Still happened dummy. Happy Dance If it didn't happen in canon then it's fanfic aka did not occur.

Eu doesn't count. Hahahahahaha.

EmperorSidious2
If it didn't happen in canon then it's fanfic aka did not occur.

Eu doesn't count. Hahahahahaha.

Blah blah. This is your butthurt. It happened in the Star Wars universe therefore it happened.

It doesn't count here doesn't mean it didn't happen.

quanchi112
Blah blah. This is your butthurt. It happened in the Star Wars universe therefore it happened.

It doesn't count here doesn't mean it didn't happen. Disney came in and said that stuff isn't canon. It did not occur.

EmperorSidious2
Disney came in and said that stuff isn't canon. It did not occur.

So? Still doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just not canon but it did happen dummy.

quanchi112
So? Still doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just not canon but it did happen dummy. If it isn't canon then that's exactly what it means. You want to post fanfic as evidence. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
If it isn't canon then that's exactly what it means. You want to post fanfic as evidence. laughing out loud

It happened in the Star Wars universe just not in canon. I don't have to as seen by how I'm schooling you without it.

quanchi112
It happened in the Star Wars universe just not in canon. I don't have to as seen by how I'm schooling you without it. Disney owns the Star Wars universe so they say it didn't happen. laughing out loud

If it isn't in continuity it didn't occur. **** yeah, Disney !!

EmperorSidious2
Disney owns the Star Wars universe so they say it didn't happen. laughing out loud

If it isn't in continuity it didn't occur. **** yeah, Disney !!

They say it is now apart of the EU. It still happend. Except the future events like Luke being grandmaster.

It's just not in continuity of we just don't see it. I still happened.

quanchi112
They say it is now apart of the EU. It still happend. Except the future events like Luke being grandmaster.

It's just not in continuity of we just don't see it. I still happened. Eu isn't canon. Period. Did not occur. Disney is awesome.

EmperorSidious2
Eu isn't canon. Period. Did not occur. Disney is awesome.

EU isn't canon. That's true. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We just don't see it but we know it happened.

quanchi112
EU isn't canon. That's true. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We just don't see it but we know it happened. Not being canon means it didn't happen. If I draw a Star Wars battle and say look it happened that means I'm crazy like you, dummy.

EmperorSidious2
Not being canon means it didn't happen. If I draw a Star Wars battle and say look it happened that means I'm crazy like you, dummy.

Not being cannon means it's not canon. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

quanchi112
Not being cannon means it's not canon. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Ig it isn't canon then that's exactly what it means. You're a troll.

EmperorSidious2
Ig it isn't canon then that's exactly what it means. You're a troll.

Just because it isn't canon doesn't mean it did put happen. Yes you are a troll.

quanchi112
Just because it isn't canon doesn't mean it did put happen. Yes you are a troll. Fanfic didn't occur. Only what Disney acknowledges happened.

EmperorSidious2
Fanfic didn't occur. Only what Disney acknowledges happened.

We jut don't see it. It happened in the Star Wars universe.

quanchi112
We jut don't see it. It happened in the Star Wars universe. No, Disney said it didn't occur.

EmperorSidious2
No, Disney said it didn't occur.

No Disney said its EU. They didn't say it never occurred. Only things that can't logically happen are things that are passed ROTJ. For instance Darth Caedus logically can't happen do to him not being born yet.

quanchi112
No Disney said its EU. They didn't say it never occurred. Only things that can't logically happen are things that are passed ROTJ. For instance Darth Caedus logically can't happen do to him not being born yet. If it isn't in continuity then it did not occur. They said its out of continuity thus irrelevant and fanfic.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
If it isn't in continuity then it did not occur. They said its out of continuity thus irrelevant and fanfic.

laughing out loud

It still happened just not in canon. Still relevant to different debates coward.

relentless1
jesus, you two have filled up two pages with this back and forth. I have stated that only the movies/TV shows count in this conversation anyways so lets keep the feats focused on the parameters set shall we?

quanchi112
It still happened just not in canon. Still relevant to different debates coward. That means it didn't occur, goober.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.