KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Star Wars Tournament bracket

Star Wars Tournament bracket
Started by: relentless1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Star Wars Tournament bracket

Darth Sidious (ep3)

vs

Darth Tyranus

Luke Skywalker (ep6)

vs

Assaj Ventress

Obi Wan (ep3)

vs

Mace Windu

Darth Maul

vs

Grievous

Obi Wan (ep4)

vs

Qui Gon

Yoda

vs

Darth Vader (ep4)

Jango Fett

vs

Kit Fisto

Boba Fett

vs

Han Solo

who wins the tourney? list the winners in each bracket, movie and TV show feats only.

Last edited by relentless1 on Jun 30th, 2015 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:38 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

i say

Sidious

Luke

Mace

Maul

Qui Gon

Yoda

Kit

Han

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:43 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

then

Sidious

Mace

Yoda

Kit

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:44 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

then Yoda vs Sidious with Sidious pulling out the win

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:44 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
then Yoda vs Sidious with Sidious pulling out the win

Sidious. Sidious beats Luke, Sidious beats windu

Luke

Windu. Windu beats Grevious. Sidious is the overall victor IMO
Grevious

Qui gon Yoda demolishes Qui gon. Yoda beats Boba.

Yoda

Jango Fett. Boba Fett beats Jango

Boba Fett

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 10:10 PM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Straight Duel? Windu wins right through.

Yoda might be wise as Phuck, but his duelling record is not exactly inspiring. Failed to dispatch and ageing Dooku. Anakin did it in seconds. Failed to dispatch an Sidious when Windu did in seconds.

Last edited by Juk3n on Jul 1st, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 12:10 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Juk3n

Yoda might be wise as Phuck, but his duelling record is not exactly inspiring. Failed to dispatch and ageing Dooku. Anakin did it in seconds. Failed to dispatch an Sidious when Windu did in seconds.
As much as I loathe him windu wins. He was flat out superior. He also killed Jango whereas Obi failed.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 03:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Yoda is more powerful than Sidious. If you want to bring in Sidious than we can. He stalemate the Sith Lord. Some thing that only a 100% vaapad amped windu could do. So with that yoda would win against windu as yoda and Sidious are equals and windu wouldn't be able to use vaapad to near the same level. Also Dooku isn't bad. The point is yoda showed Dooku that he was better than him. Anakin did it due to a Super Sihanouk moment and then he didn't dispatch him immediantly. Dooku was still able to withstand it. It took windu minutes what are you talking about. Shall we not forget windu had one a huge amp and Sidious took out 3 celebrated Jedi master by himself and had windu running at one point.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 04:45 PM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yoda is more powerful than Sidious. If you want to bring in Sidious than we can. He stalemate the Sith Lord. Some thing that only a 100% vaapad amped windu could do.

You have no proof of this. But i'll tell you what you DO have in the way of evidence to the contrary;

Yoda failing to dispatch Dooku, who is LEAGUES below Palpatine.
Yoda laughably failing to dispatch Palpatine.
Yoda failing to detect Palpatines dark side influence.
Palpatine dispatching three "celebrated jedi masters". Yoda failed to achieve silencing even ONE. Go ahead, cry about how Yoda had to save Obi while I bathe in salty tears.

Show me on screen where we see this fabled "100% juyo amped windu" it's ok...i'll wait.

Yoda would win against windu as yoda and Sidious are equals

Yoda is more powerful than Sidious.

yoda and Sidious are equals

powerful than Sidious.

are equals

smile

Thine contradiction speaks volumes. Yoda is DEMONSTRABLY weaker than sidious.

The point is yoda showed Dooku that he was better than him. Anakin did it due to a Super Sihanouk moment and then he didn't dispatch him immediantly. Dooku was still able to withstand it. It took windu minutes what are you talking about. Shall we not forget windu had one a huge amp and Sidious took out 3 celebrated Jedi master by himself and had windu running at one point.

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace or Anakin. Yodas only saving grace is Him lasting longer than Obi did in both fights against dooku. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.

Last edited by Juk3n on Jul 1st, 2015 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:14 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You have no proof of this. But i'll tell you what you DO have in the way of evidence to the contrary;

Palpatine dispatching three "celebrated jedi masters". Yoda failed to achieve silencing even ONE. Go ahead, cry about how Yoda had to save Obi while I bathe in salty tears.

Show me on screen where we see this fabled "100% juyo amped windu" it's ok...i'll wait.

smile

Thine contradiction speaks volumes. Yoda is DEMONSTRABLY weaker than sidious.

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace or Anakin. Yodas only saving grace is Him lasting longer than Obi did in both fights against dooku. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.
Nicely done. But keep in mind he's a sidious fanboy who makes a hit up and ignores facts left and right.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

smile

Thy contradiction speaks volumes. Yoda is DEMONSTRABLY weaker than sidious.

There were no cutaways in the dooku vs Anakin fight. Anakin beat him in 30 seconds and looked under no threat. Dooku did considerably better against Yoda. Infact there is NOTHING on screen that paints yoda as duelist on the level of either Sidious, Mace, Obi-wan, or Anakin. Going by screen feats alone, Mace is the hands down pound for pound around the mound, up and down to china town, smile and frown, verb and noun best. Beating sidious is the king feat.

First note. I believe Sidious is better than yoda.
Second note: you're stupid
Third. Let's gets started.

Yoda and Sidiosu are stalemated I don't know why i said yoda is more powerful. All of your points actually help.

You underestimate Dooku very heavily. Dooku is stated to be two of the only people who can contend with yoda on even playing field. The other two are Sidiosu and windu. However as seen in the film yoda is better than Dooku. Yoda forced Dooku to run thus showing the count couldn't take him on and win. Even when they fought again and Dooku had a amp, he still lost to yoda.

Yoda stalemated the greatest Sith Lord of all time how is that bad? Please explain.

Sidious was hiding his dark presence. Not a bad showing.

Considering Dooku is better than all three of them and yoda defeted Dooku I'd call that a victory for yoda.

We all know that windu has a specialized form of vaapad. So with that why do you need any onscreen evidence to suggest otherwise. Sad so sad.

I have a serious problem with that. My final answer for that is that I belwive Sidious is the better of the two marginally but in all intense and purposes,to save from the debate the two are equals.

If Anakin hadn't been pissed he would have lost. Yoda stalemated Sidious in a lightsaber duel and forced Dooku to flee. That alone puts him above Dooku and windu who is on Dookus level, and puts him on par with Sidious who is above windu and Dooku and Anakin. You seriously need to reevaluate yourself.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:31 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Dooku had a amp,

Get out.

Seriously, get out. Don't even grab a bagel.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:41 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Get out.

In his second fight with Yoda.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Get out.

He makes shit up all the time like a Dooku amp. I think he's some 12 year old Star Wars fanboy.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:05 AM
ares834

He was referring to their second fight on Vjun and was correct. Of course, that fight is EU and is no longer canon..

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:10 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by quanchi112
He makes shit up all the time like a Dooku amp. I think he's some 12 year old Star Wars fanboy.

You don't know much about Star Wars do you?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
He was referring to their second fight on Vjun and was correct. Of course, that fight is EU and is no longer canon..
Thats like citing a what if. If it isn't canon it didn't happen so he's wrong. He always breaks the rules and cites eu shit. It isn't canon so do not collect 200 dollars.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You don't know much about Star Wars do you?
I know about continuity not fanfic irrelevant shit.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:23 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Thats like citing a what if. If it isn't canon it didn't happen so he's wrong. He always breaks the rules and cites eu shit. It isn't canon so do not collect 200 dollars.

Still happened in the Star Wars universe, just not cannon. So I'm right you just don't accept it. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:23 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I know about continuity not fanfic irrelevant shit.

Everyone knows about the main canon. EU makes things interesting and here it may be irrelevant but pretty much just here where Star Wars is involved.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 01:24 AM