Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Sith from times since the Great Hyperspace War have traveled to the tombs of various ancient Sith Lords to claim some artifacts. However, to their surprise, the ancient Sith Lords are fully revived and ready to kill them in the belief that they wish to desecrate their tombs. The modern Sith, in belief of their superiority, won't back down from a fight.

1. Darth Zannah makes her way to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd to see if there is any more knowledge to be found there that Bane might not have found. Freedon Nadd stands within the crypt and attacks Zannah immediately. Which master of Sith Sorcery prevails?

2. Darth Baras has made a pact with Sel-Makor to find a new nexus of dark side energy for the latter to reside in. Baras goes to the Tomb of Ludo Kressh, believing him to be the weakest of the ancient Sith Lords. However, upon entering, he finds Kressh alive and at full strength, insulted to hear that he is considered weak by the corpulent Sith Lord. Who emerges alive from the crypt?

3. Darth Nyriss travels to the Tomb of XoXaan in order to find ancient Sith knowledge. However, XoXaan's contemporary, Karness Muur, is standing inside the mausoleum instead. Which Sorcerer prevails?

4. Darth Nox ventures to the Tomb of Naga Sadow on Yavin IV, believing that there a number of dark side artifacts that are still unclaimed. However, as Nox enters the room, Naga Sadow appears in the flesh and assails the modern Sith. Which Sith Sorcerer emerges victorious?

5. Darth Krayt in his crab armor, furious that no technique can heal him from the parasites, has arrived at the Tomb of Marka Ragnos to see if the ruler of the Golden Age of the Sith knew of any techniques that could heal his weakened body. Instead, he finds the ancient Dark Lord at full strength, who promptly attacks him for being a Sith pretender. Which Sith ruler wins the day?

Stigma
Not sure about #2-#5, but at #1 Zannah gets stomped.

Nephthys
Zannah, Baras, Muur (maybe), Nox, Krayt.

Modern Sith Rulez!

NewGuy01
Possibly ancients in all lol.

Fated Xtasy
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it stated that Freedon Nadd/Naga Sadow(don't remember which) know all force powers in existence?

The Merchant
Both did Fated.

http://i.imgur.com/T6rLXYf.png

http://i.imgur.com/JRX0yZ6.png

This was in the TOTJ sourcebook, which also had the Force Storm listed in it.

ILS
It's every power in the sourcebook, though, not literally every power.

Nai
Originally posted by ILS
It's every power in the sourcebook, though, not literally every power.

Since its also "those abilities still hidden in ancient Holocrons and tomes"...

This is still part of the (not canon) stats section of the sourcebook, designed as card blanche for the gamemaster to enable those characters to do whatever he needs them to do.

Fated Xtasy
Thanks Merchant. Yeah it's likely that the ancients win it. Although I'm not sure about Ragnos vs Krayt. I'll give it Krayt in sabers at least.

Q99
1. Nadd, but more likely because of his greater direct combat abilities.

2. Probably the best fight of these. Maybe Kressh.

3. Muur

4. Another relatively good fight, but I go Sadow.

5. Ragnos. This is vongified Krayt, so even if it's a good fight in some respects, I do think Krayt's the better duelist, sooner or later the implants will take their toll.

So... I'm going strait ancients here.

Angelalex242
Of the New Sith, Krayt's easily the strongest.

I get the idea that Krayt could probably take any of the ancients, since he's typically a little stronger then Kun.

SunRazer
He's being weakened in the Vong armor/parasites here.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Of the New Sith, Krayt's easily the strongest.

I get the idea that Krayt could probably take any of the ancients, since he's typically a little stronger then Kun.

Reborn Krayt, sure, but this is Armored/Sick Krayt. The vong growths restrict his force power some, and can cause some physical backlash when he strains himself/

I'd bet Kun over this Krayt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.