KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith

Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith

Sith from times since the Great Hyperspace War have traveled to the tombs of various ancient Sith Lords to claim some artifacts. However, to their surprise, the ancient Sith Lords are fully revived and ready to kill them in the belief that they wish to desecrate their tombs. The modern Sith, in belief of their superiority, won't back down from a fight.

1. Darth Zannah makes her way to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd to see if there is any more knowledge to be found there that Bane might not have found. Freedon Nadd stands within the crypt and attacks Zannah immediately. Which master of Sith Sorcery prevails?

2. Darth Baras has made a pact with Sel-Makor to find a new nexus of dark side energy for the latter to reside in. Baras goes to the Tomb of Ludo Kressh, believing him to be the weakest of the ancient Sith Lords. However, upon entering, he finds Kressh alive and at full strength, insulted to hear that he is considered weak by the corpulent Sith Lord. Who emerges alive from the crypt?

3. Darth Nyriss travels to the Tomb of XoXaan in order to find ancient Sith knowledge. However, XoXaan's contemporary, Karness Muur, is standing inside the mausoleum instead. Which Sorcerer prevails?

4. Darth Nox ventures to the Tomb of Naga Sadow on Yavin IV, believing that there a number of dark side artifacts that are still unclaimed. However, as Nox enters the room, Naga Sadow appears in the flesh and assails the modern Sith. Which Sith Sorcerer emerges victorious?

5. Darth Krayt in his crab armor, furious that no technique can heal him from the parasites, has arrived at the Tomb of Marka Ragnos to see if the ruler of the Golden Age of the Sith knew of any techniques that could heal his weakened body. Instead, he finds the ancient Dark Lord at full strength, who promptly attacks him for being a Sith pretender. Which Sith ruler wins the day?

Last edited by SunRazer on Jul 10th, 2015 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 06:56 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Not sure about #2-#5, but at #1 Zannah gets stomped.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 08:04 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah, Baras, Muur (maybe), Nox, Krayt.

Modern Sith Rulez!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 10:45 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Possibly ancients in all lol.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:47 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it stated that Freedon Nadd/Naga Sadow(don't remember which) know all force powers in existence?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Both did Fated.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

This was in the TOTJ sourcebook, which also had the Force Storm listed in it.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:06 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's every power in the sourcebook, though, not literally every power.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:10 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
It's every power in the sourcebook, though, not literally every power.

Since its also "those abilities still hidden in ancient Holocrons and tomes"...

This is still part of the (not canon) stats section of the sourcebook, designed as card blanche for the gamemaster to enable those characters to do whatever he needs them to do.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Thanks Merchant. Yeah it's likely that the ancients win it. Although I'm not sure about Ragnos vs Krayt. I'll give it Krayt in sabers at least.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith

1. Nadd, but more likely because of his greater direct combat abilities.

2. Probably the best fight of these. Maybe Kressh.

3. Muur

4. Another relatively good fight, but I go Sadow.

5. Ragnos. This is vongified Krayt, so even if it's a good fight in some respects, I do think Krayt's the better duelist, sooner or later the implants will take their toll.

So... I'm going strait ancients here.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Of the New Sith, Krayt's easily the strongest.

I get the idea that Krayt could probably take any of the ancients, since he's typically a little stronger then Kun.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 08:17 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He's being weakened in the Vong armor/parasites here.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 08:20 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Of the New Sith, Krayt's easily the strongest.

I get the idea that Krayt could probably take any of the ancients, since he's typically a little stronger then Kun.

Reborn Krayt, sure, but this is Armored/Sick Krayt. The vong growths restrict his force power some, and can cause some physical backlash when he strains himself/

I'd bet Kun over this Krayt.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 09:10 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote