Pope calls for One World Government

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
The man who everybody thought was the world's #1 human servant of God Himself has shown his true colors:

http://survivalinstitute.com/you-wont-believe-who-is-calling-for-a-global-government/

The Bible goes into great detail about the prophesied "one world government" coming into being. This is a red flag that we are clearly living in the last days now. The Pope is no servant of God, afterall, but instead a wolf in sheep's clothing and a lapdog of the devil.

Surtur

red g jacks
^you're not reading it in revelations mode, son

Shakyamunison
What's wrong with a one world government. Sure it could be and most likely will be corrupt, but that is true with all governments.

If this is all because of some mystical belief in Revelations, then please grow up. A one world government is inevitable and it has nothing to do with the bible.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What's wrong with a one world government. Sure it could be and most likely will be corrupt, but that is true with all governments.

If this is all because of some mystical belief in Revelations, then please grow up. A one world government is inevitable and it has nothing to do with the bible.

laughing laughing

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
... we are clearly living in the last days now.

*sigh*

Also,

Beyond all of that, what's the point of this thread? To expose the evils of a man to the huddled masses (i.e. 6-8 of us) here on the KMC religion forum. Relax. Go get a margarita. It's 5 o'clock somewhere. And we're in the end of days, after all. Might as well live them in peace and harmony, eh?

Star428
I think I should've used a little but different wording when I said "living in the last days" because, as ususal, some atheist is going to take that literally and laugh as if I meant it's going to come to an end within the next few days or something. I should've said "we are living in the end times" to avoid confusion. No one can accurately predict when the end will come. Bible prophecy states that even Christ Himself doesn't know the exact hour that He will return. Only His Father knows. There are still other prophecies that must be fulfilled before Christ returns. For instance, the entire world (not just a certain region like the ME) is supposed to go thru a 7 year period of great tribulation. With the last 3 and a half years being much worse than the first 3 and a half. Of course, I'm nowhere close to being the world's foremost expert on accurately predicting bible prophecy but the "one world government" thing is something anyone who has studied bible prophecy seriously can attest to.

Let's just say we are getting very close to avoid any non-believer claiming after a few days that I was wrong. For certain though, this is probably the last generation to live before Christ returns.

Edit: Digi, I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you or anyone else, for that matter, who displays such an irritating condescending tone towards me. Believe or rather don't believe whatever you like. I really couldn't care less. I just felt it was my duty to warn those who might actually take this seriously and prepare accordingly. You don't like it? I don't care.

Time-Immemorial
They already one, people willfully accepting a one world government.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
They already one, people willfully accepting a one world government.

It is the only way to get rid of war in the long run. Don't close your mind because a book says something.

|King Joker|
How does one prepare for the end times?

Star428
Originally posted by |King Joker|

If you have to ask then I assume that means you're not a believer. You pray, and pray, and pray. Ask Christ for forgiveness... Repent... Accept Christ as your personal savior and pray to Him that you will be worthy enough to escape the Great Tribulation that this world must go thru before He returns.

Edit: Of course, if you don't actually believe in Him then it will be kind of hard to do all that while being sincere about it.

Surtur

I hear it would be good to get fire insurance.

Shakyamunison

It's like a bad movie that is never released. There is no preparing.

Digi
I think I should've used a little but different wording when I said "living in the last days" because, as ususal, some atheist is going to take that literally and laugh as if I meant it's going to come to an end within the next few days or something. I should've said "we are living in the end times" to avoid confusion. No one can accurately predict when the end will come.

Well that's a start, at least. But you can't really fault me for responding to the words you wrote. I can't help it if you should've been more clear the first time.

Bible prophecy states that even Christ Himself doesn't know the exact hour that He will return. Only His Father knows. There are still other prophecies that must be fulfilled before Christ returns. For instance, the entire world (not just a certain region like the ME) is supposed to go thru a 7 year period of great tribulation. With the last 3 and a half years being much worse than the first 3 and a half. Of course, I'm nowhere close to being the world's foremost expert on accurately predicting bible prophecy but the "one world government" thing is something anyone who has studied bible prophecy seriously can attest to.

Let's just say we are getting very close to avoid any non-believer claiming after a few days that I was wrong. For certain though, this is probably the last generation to live before Christ returns.

Ok, so even Christ himself doesn't know the hour, but a paragraph later you're making apocalyptic predictions that start with "For certain..."

I'm only condescending when it's warranted. Start contradicting yourself less and it may change.

Edit: Digi, I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you or anyone else, for that matter, who displays such an irritating condescending tone towards me. Believe or rather don't believe whatever you like. I really couldn't care less. I just felt it was my duty to warn those who might actually take this seriously and prepare accordingly. You don't like it? I don't care.

I'd care very much if the world were going to end. But you're simply not working with the type of reasoning that carries any weight. You yourself just said no one can predict this stuff. So even if the veracity of the Bible is absolute, you're just wandering around in the dark with any predictions. I'd very much like something more than some global warming comments from an increasingly-irrelevant office before I start doomsday prepping.

So while you're spreading fear, I'm happy to live in peace and try to work toward it with others. Any god worth worshipping would look favorably upon that anyway, so I don't know that I'd have a ton to fear from your predicted scenario.

Star428
If you have to ask then I assume that means you're not a believer. You pray, and pray, and pray. Ask Christ for forgiveness... Repent... Accept Christ as your personal savior and pray to Him that you will be worthy enough to escape the Great Tribulation that this world must go thru before He returns.

Edit: Of course, if you don't actually believe in Him then it will be kind of hard to do all that while being sincere about it.

I forgot to add that getting baptized is probably a good idea, as well. Something I, myself, still haven't had done. If you're going to go thru trouble of getting baptized though make sure you insist on getting it done the correct way which is actually being submerged in the water and not just having it sprinkled on you.

Digi
Yes, God has a checklist. If you only get sprinkled, that's your first strike against receiving eternal life by his side. But if you get submerged, you're in the clear. I know it seems arbitrary, but this is your immortal soul we're talking about here. Hold your nose and take the plunge underwater for a second or two. Do it for Jesus.

MF DELPH
Isn't Jesus's rule of the world a One World Government?

Oh sh-

Regret
The man who everybody thought was the world's #1 human servant of God Himself has shown his true colors:

http://survivalinstitute.com/you-wont-believe-who-is-calling-for-a-global-government/

The Bible goes into great detail about the prophesied "one world government" coming into being. This is a red flag that we are clearly living in the last days now. The Pope is no servant of God, afterall, but instead a wolf in sheep's clothing and a lapdog of the devil.
People always say that one world government is bad according to the Bible. Isn't that what all of Christianity says is going to happen when Christ returns? So, one world government is bad unless it's the Christians directly in charge of it?

Also, Is the Bible really that cut and dried on the subject? I don't think it is as clear as you seem to think. What does it say exactly on the subject? Are Christians just being overly paranoid about a one world government and misinterpreting their own literature?

Star428
LOL. Christ's government that He will set up on Earth is not the same as One world government ruled by sinful humans. Get real, dude. That's a pretty weak comparison.

Star428
Also, this One World government will usher in the anti-Christ.

Shakyamunison
Also, this One World government will usher in the anti-Christ.

The anti-Christ is fiction.

Regret
LOL. Christ's government that He will set up on Earth is not the same as One world government ruled by sinful humans. Get real, dude. That's a pretty weak comparison.
Isn't sin an action against the government that Christians believe rules existence? The claim that the Christian government is not the same is only true if you're speaking to someone who believes that that government is wanted. I've been told that I am going to Hell. I've been told that I will go to purgatory before being allowed into that society. I've been told that very good and great men and women will go to Hell and not be welcomed into that society because the are not Christians. I'm sorry, but that seems like a sin against humanity. A good government governs everyone and doesn't throw good people in its prison for not agreeing with it. The Christian government is only good for people in a special cast, not for everyone.

Surtur
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Isn't Jesus's rule of the world a One World Government?

Oh sh-

Our very own zombie-mage-dictator. A magictator? A sorcerator?

Trocity
Originally posted by red g jacks
you're not reading it in revelations mode, son

lol'd

Flyattractor
The anti-Christ is fiction.

You have proof?

Trocity
Please don't even try to play that game.

Flyattractor
But I am tired of playing checkers and I ran out of quarters for the Donkey Kong game.

Trocity
You didn't have sufficient funds to even start this one, find something else to pass the time.

Flyattractor
I have played Donkey Kong Sir/Ma'am/It/ and You Sir/Ma'am/it. are NO DONKEY KONG!

Surtur
See this is the problem. Christ doesn't know the "hour" something will happen, but his "Father" knows, except isn't he his own friggin Father? Isn't that how this all worked out? Isn't Jesus more or less just an avatar for God?

Stoic

Shakyamunison
There is no crist, therefor there is no antichrist.

Star428
Here's more proof that the Pope is no man of God:

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/alert-the-pope-is-betraying-christianity

Rest assured, he will pay dearly for pulling the wool over the eyes of, at least, a billion people.

Lestov16
So your homophobic xenophobic ass who chats with maybe a dozen people on an internet forum also is a better expert on God's will and more morally righteous than the current figurehead of the entire religion.

Yeah, I'll take your word for it. But before that, could we get into another prediction of yours, the Jade Helm Takeover? When is that going to happen? When you prove right on that, I'll believe your pope prediction 100%.

psmith81992
There is no crist, therefor there is no antichrist.

Great, I'm sure you can prove it for the sake of this discussion

Surtur
Here's more proof that the Pope is no man of God:

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/alert-the-pope-is-betraying-christianity

Rest assured, he will pay dearly for pulling the wool over the eyes of, at least, a billion people.

Tell me more. How will he pay dearly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.