KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Pope calls for One World Government

Pope calls for One World Government
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pope calls for One World Government

The man who everybody thought was the world's #1 human servant of God Himself has shown his true colors:

http://survivalinstitute.com/you-wo...bal-government/

The Bible goes into great detail about the prophesied "one world government" coming into being. This is a red flag that we are clearly living in the last days now. The Pope is no servant of God, afterall, but instead a wolf in sheep's clothing and a lapdog of the devil.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 12:48 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

“Humanity is called to take note of the need for changes in lifestyle and changes in methods of production and consumption to combat this warming, or at least the human causes that produce and accentuate it[…]. Numerous scientific studies indicate that the greater part of the global warming in recent decades is due to the great concentration of greenhouse gases … given off above all because of human activity.”

Where does he call for a one world Government? It sounds like he just calls for humanity as a whole to step up and recognize global warming

On one hand I don't see that as calling for a one world government. On the other hand I wish the pope would shut up and stop commenting on world affairs.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 14th, 2015 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

^you're not reading it in revelations mode, son

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 07:18 PM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

What's wrong with a one world government. Sure it could be and most likely will be corrupt, but that is true with all governments.

If this is all because of some mystical belief in Revelations, then please grow up. A one world government is inevitable and it has nothing to do with the bible.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 07:48 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What's wrong with a one world government. Sure it could be and most likely will be corrupt, but that is true with all governments.

If this is all because of some mystical belief in Revelations, then please grow up. A one world government is inevitable and it has nothing to do with the bible.

laughing laughing

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:32 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Star428
... we are clearly living in the last days now.

*sigh*

Also,

quote:
I don't see that as calling for a one world government.

Beyond all of that, what's the point of this thread? To expose the evils of a man to the huddled masses (i.e. 6-8 of us) here on the KMC religion forum. Relax. Go get a margarita. It's 5 o'clock somewhere. And we're in the end of days, after all. Might as well live them in peace and harmony, eh?

Last edited by Digi on Jul 14th, 2015 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I should've used a little but different wording when I said "living in the last days" because, as ususal, some atheist is going to take that literally and laugh as if I meant it's going to come to an end within the next few days or something. I should've said "we are living in the end times" to avoid confusion. No one can accurately predict when the end will come. Bible prophecy states that even Christ Himself doesn't know the exact hour that He will return. Only His Father knows. There are still other prophecies that must be fulfilled before Christ returns. For instance, the entire world (not just a certain region like the ME) is supposed to go thru a 7 year period of great tribulation. With the last 3 and a half years being much worse than the first 3 and a half. Of course, I'm nowhere close to being the world's foremost expert on accurately predicting bible prophecy but the "one world government" thing is something anyone who has studied bible prophecy seriously can attest to.

Let's just say we are getting very close to avoid any non-believer claiming after a few days that I was wrong. For certain though, this is probably the last generation to live before Christ returns.

Edit: Digi, I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you or anyone else, for that matter, who displays such an irritating condescending tone towards me. Believe or rather don't believe whatever you like. I really couldn't care less. I just felt it was my duty to warn those who might actually take this seriously and prepare accordingly. You don't like it? I don't care.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 14th, 2015 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:55 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

They already one, people willfully accepting a one world government.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:56 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
They already one, people willfully accepting a one world government.

It is the only way to get rid of war in the long run. Don't close your mind because a book says something.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:01 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

How does one prepare for the end times?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:06 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|

If you have to ask then I assume that means you're not a believer. You pray, and pray, and pray. Ask Christ for forgiveness... Repent... Accept Christ as your personal savior and pray to Him that you will be worthy enough to escape the Great Tribulation that this world must go thru before He returns.

Edit: Of course, if you don't actually believe in Him then it will be kind of hard to do all that while being sincere about it.

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 14th, 2015 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear it would be good to get fire insurance.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

It's like a bad movie that is never released. There is no preparing.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:32 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I think I should've used a little but different wording when I said "living in the last days" because, as ususal, some atheist is going to take that literally and laugh as if I meant it's going to come to an end within the next few days or something. I should've said "we are living in the end times" to avoid confusion. No one can accurately predict when the end will come.

Well that's a start, at least. But you can't really fault me for responding to the words you wrote. I can't help it if you should've been more clear the first time.

Bible prophecy states that even Christ Himself doesn't know the exact hour that He will return. Only His Father knows. There are still other prophecies that must be fulfilled before Christ returns. For instance, the entire world (not just a certain region like the ME) is supposed to go thru a 7 year period of great tribulation. With the last 3 and a half years being much worse than the first 3 and a half. Of course, I'm nowhere close to being the world's foremost expert on accurately predicting bible prophecy but the "one world government" thing is something anyone who has studied bible prophecy seriously can attest to.

Let's just say we are getting very close to avoid any non-believer claiming after a few days that I was wrong. For certain though, this is probably the last generation to live before Christ returns.

Ok, so even Christ himself doesn't know the hour, but a paragraph later you're making apocalyptic predictions that start with "For certain..."

I'm only condescending when it's warranted. Start contradicting yourself less and it may change.

Edit: Digi, I'm not interested in getting into a debate with you or anyone else, for that matter, who displays such an irritating condescending tone towards me. Believe or rather don't believe whatever you like. I really couldn't care less. I just felt it was my duty to warn those who might actually take this seriously and prepare accordingly. You don't like it? I don't care.

I'd care very much if the world were going to end. But you're simply not working with the type of reasoning that carries any weight. You yourself just said no one can predict this stuff. So even if the veracity of the Bible is absolute, you're just wandering around in the dark with any predictions. I'd very much like something more than some global warming comments from an increasingly-irrelevant office before I start doomsday prepping.

So while you're spreading fear, I'm happy to live in peace and try to work toward it with others. Any god worth worshipping would look favorably upon that anyway, so I don't know that I'd have a ton to fear from your predicted scenario.

Last edited by Digi on Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 10:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you have to ask then I assume that means you're not a believer. You pray, and pray, and pray. Ask Christ for forgiveness... Repent... Accept Christ as your personal savior and pray to Him that you will be worthy enough to escape the Great Tribulation that this world must go thru before He returns.

Edit: Of course, if you don't actually believe in Him then it will be kind of hard to do all that while being sincere about it.

I forgot to add that getting baptized is probably a good idea, as well. Something I, myself, still haven't had done. If you're going to go thru trouble of getting baptized though make sure you insist on getting it done the correct way which is actually being submerged in the water and not just having it sprinkled on you.

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 15th, 2015 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 02:20 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yes, God has a checklist. If you only get sprinkled, that's your first strike against receiving eternal life by his side. But if you get submerged, you're in the clear. I know it seems arbitrary, but this is your immortal soul we're talking about here. Hold your nose and take the plunge underwater for a second or two. Do it for Jesus.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:23 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Isn't Jesus's rule of the world a One World Government?

Oh sh-

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 10:07 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Re: Pope calls for One World Government

The man who everybody thought was the world's #1 human servant of God Himself has shown his true colors:

http://survivalinstitute.com/you-wo...bal-government/

The Bible goes into great detail about the prophesied "one world government" coming into being. This is a red flag that we are clearly living in the last days now. The Pope is no servant of God, afterall, but instead a wolf in sheep's clothing and a lapdog of the devil.

People always say that one world government is bad according to the Bible. Isn't that what all of Christianity says is going to happen when Christ returns? So, one world government is bad unless it's the Christians directly in charge of it?

Also, Is the Bible really that cut and dried on the subject? I don't think it is as clear as you seem to think. What does it say exactly on the subject? Are Christians just being overly paranoid about a one world government and misinterpreting their own literature?

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 03:00 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Christ's government that He will set up on Earth is not the same as One world government ruled by sinful humans. Get real, dude. That's a pretty weak comparison.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 03:34 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, this One World government will usher in the anti-Christ.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:07 PM