Original Manchester Black Vs WS Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsy0uvrbd7.jpg

Big ol' bastard battle. No prep. No BFR. No outside resources. Midtown Manhattan, 1 block start distance.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps3qz9zj0a.jpg

Digi
Realistically, this is a stomp. Black was taking it to Superman for an extended period of time.

In a comic, who knows. MNer's calculations were a bit of a plot device.

But did you really need a thread for this particular fight? I feel like what I just said is about as much as can be reliably said, but it's also easily gleaned from bios and such.

riv6672
Thanks for responding and, i hope to see you asking this question in about 75% of the threads posted here from now on...laughing

DarkSaint85
Chester kills him. He's far above Battalion.....

riv6672
^^^Had to look him up, he never blipped on my radar...!

Digi
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks for responding and, i hope to see you asking this question in about 75% of the threads posted here from now on...laughing

Citing others' thread doesn't make the question any less relevant to this thread. You're right that a lot of people could stand to hear the same advice. But I rarely post in vs. threads, so you'll need to find a different huckleberry.

riv6672
Didnt realize we were squaring off in the lot next to Fly's Photographic Studio, Doc. laughing

Juntai
You're not a mod anymore!?

riv6672
Me?
I dont think was ever a mod here. What the f**k?

Surtur
Black could control thousands of minds at once and actually cause Supes pain. Midnighter ends up exploded long before he gets anywhere close.

I mean as soon as the fight starts Black could have thousands of people all attacking Midnighter. Granted, these will be normal people, but they just wouldn't stop coming and he'd have to deal with that and also deal with Black applying his telekinetic powers to Midnighter.

I say all this assuming his computer brain thingy makes him 100% immune to telepathy. If it doesn't? He goes down even easier.

riv6672
I thought he was immune.
To be honest i've seen him go both ways.

KingD19
Whether he's immune to telepathy or not, he has nothing against the TK. Which will end the fight very quickly indeed.

riv6672
Fair enough. The bigger bastard wins.

Digi
MNer has been shown as immune to TP, but I think it was Jackson King that found a loophole by cutting off his access to his calculative abilities. It wasn't a telepathic shutdown, but effectively neutralized him. But Jackson knew MNer's powers better than most. I wouldn't necessarily attribute that feat to any and every telepath.

But yeah, like others have said, this is still a romp for Black.

Originally posted by riv6672
Didnt realize we were squaring off in the lot next to Fly's Photographic Studio, Doc. laughing

thumb up

riv6672
Good info, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.