Deathstroke vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Deathstroke has standard equipment. Not the god killer. He does have his swords though.

Who wins?

Digi
Namor should roll. Slade's skill advantage should be handily negated by Namor's established reflexes. To say nothing of his other advantages.

That said, in the comics, very few consistently punch above their weight class like DS. At a certain point, it can't simply be ignored by looking only at the stats. Given some prep and/or plot device-y circumstance, he could believably pull this off.

Still, I can't give him more than 1-2/10, and even that is likely generous.

ShadowFyre
His fight with Wonder Woman was fairly impressive, though I dont believe she was going all out necessarily, and I think Namor is being a bit wanked lately all due to Thanos scans but I agree that Namor should dominate this fight more often than not. He is a solid herald level character.

Genii96
Namor easily...and namor is one of the best fighters around as well added on to his other abilities

DarkSaint85
From battling Batman and Nightwing, to this.

#Startedfromthebottom

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
From battling Batman and Nightwing, to this.

#Startedfromthebottom

No shit. Stuff is out of control at present. I looked at the WW scan. She dominated him and was begging him to give her a reason and "fight back." Namor would never afford him that luxury, he'd rip his ****ing head off.

Supermex
Namor has great h2h skills and is a savage when it come to fighting.

What happened between Thanks and Namor? I missed that.

Khazra Reborn
The hate ITT is hilarious. How the phuck is barely fighting back, and trying to talk your opponent down 'being toyed with'? If anything it's the other way around.

There's no reason to be salty just because Slade would beat the shit out of T'Chuckles.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The hate ITT is hilarious. How the phuck is barely fighting back, and trying to talk your opponent down 'being toyed with'? If anything it's the other way around.

There's no reason to be salty just because Slade would beat the shit out of T'Chuckles.

laughing out loud

Lay off the drugs.

Zack M
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

thumb up

leonidas
slade could win a couple, maybe, but i don't think he could do more than that... 2/10 sounds about right to me.

Vanguard
He's no Black Panther

StiltmanFTW
Namor is not wanked because of the thanus 'feat'. That's ridiculous to say, Fyre.

His entire career is filled with dozens of high showings, like beating the Hulk, fighting PE Ikaris for a considerable time, supporting a f*cking island, making Apocalypse flee, shitstomping Captain America more than once, making a short work of Extremis Stark, etc.

Stroke is a piece of cake.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
He's no Black Panther

I agree. He's better.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
I agree. He's better.

Nah. Definitely not. As a matter of fact based on the synopsis of his upcoming comic he's going to lose most of if not all of his recent power up.

While Tchalla stays on his superhuman levels.

Genii96
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor is not wanked because of the thanus 'feat'. That's ridiculous to say, Fyre.

His entire career is filled with dozens of high showings, like beating the Hulk, fighting PE Ikaris for a considerable time, supporting a f*cking island, making Apocalypse flee, shitstomping Captain America more than once, making a short work of Extremis Stark, etc.

Stroke is a piece of cake.

Didn't he also lift doom's city sized ship at one time? Oh yea and tanking bb screams is also among..he has gotten quite strong lately

Vanguard
I'm referring to Deathstroke #10 where it says the "godkiller" saga comes to an end.

Just to be more specific

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Genii96
Didn't he also lift doom's city sized ship at one time? Oh yea and tanking bb screams is also among..he has gotten quite strong lately

Don't recall seeing that feat, but credible kmcers talk about it all the time. So it did happen, I guess.

Wasn't exactly "tanking", but yeah, it was a good durability showing.

DarkSaint85
but credible kmcers talk about it all the time.

Neither Mindset or I have ever talked about it.

Genii96
Don't recall seeing that feat, but credible kmcers talk about it all the time. So it did happen, I guess.

Wasn't exactly "tanking", but yeah, it was a good durability showing.

I've been looking for that doom scan...yea when I mean 'tanking' I meant withstanding it with little injuries

zopzop
Here's an older respect thread for him (Namor) :
http://s401.photobucket.com/user/clokeagne_supernova/library/Namor%20Respect?sort=3&page=1
It's not very up to date, but it's very organized. Maybe someone can find it there. Scroll down a little to the 2 'sub albums'.

h1a8
Slades swords could definitely get him a few wins. But I agree Namor wins.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Slades swords could definitely get him a few wins. But I agree Namor wins.

Really? If the swords could cut him, Namor would pull the blade out and break it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Really? If the swords could cut him, Namor would pull the blade out and break it. Break it? Seriously! You just proved you know little of Slade and his weapons.

StiltmanFTW
Namor has broken T'Challa's blade with ease.

Stroke's new swords look as if they were made of plastic, lol. Toy swords made in china...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Break it? Seriously! You just proved you know little of Slade and his weapons.

Oh yeah?? Explain.

celeyhyga17
Namor has broken T'Challa's blade with ease.

Stroke's new swords look as if they were made of plastic, lol. Toy swords made in china...
It was a ceremonial blade. Not exactly the picture of durability. Then again you might be talking about another blade..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It was a ceremonial blade. Not exactly the picture of durability. Then again you might be talking about another blade..

If you are talking about BPs blade, the blade was incredibly durable- it penetrated Namor.

celeyhyga17
If you are talking about BPs blade, the blade was incredibly durable- it penetrated Namor.
I was surprised it penetrated him so easily. Then again it's comics. Pretty sure it was a regular blade.

Blue Area Vet
I was surprised it penetrated him so easily. Then again it's comics. Pretty sure it was a regular blade.

Lol, it wasn't a regular blade. Why do you want to believe that?

long pig
Originally posted by Vanguard
Nah. Definitely not. As a matter of fact based on the synopsis of his upcoming comic he's going to lose most of if not all of his recent power up.

While Tchalla stays on his superhuman levels.
He'll lose the sword. His power up is his suit, it takes his already superhuman abilities and magnifies them many fold.

For reference, promethium takes normal humans and gives them 1-5 ton strength. That's where slade started off at.

No doubt he'll lose the sword, but not the suit.

long pig
Not promethium, wtf.

Nth metal.
Sorry.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure it was a regular blade.

Regular blades cannot penetrate Namor.

Unless you mean it was a regular "depowered post-Doomwar" vibranium. We have no idea how durable exactly is that, considering the vast majority of vibranium's feats are from the time when it absorbed kinetic energy.

Genii96
Bullets bounce off namor's skin with enough velocity to kill another person... Normal swords aren't doing crap...

DarkSaint85
Unless it was a strength feat by 'King of the Dead' Panther? Now having the strength of every Panther before him?

Genii96
Didn't he lose that power after he refused to blow that earth?..I thought the spirits left him at that point?..

DarkSaint85
Nah, he still has it.

Blue Area Vet
Nah, he still has it.

No he didn't. He lost it after he failed to set off the world bomb. There is no possible way this is a strength feat unless the blade is durable enough not to shatter in the first place.

long pig
Namor destroys.

StiltmanFTW
There is no possible way this is a strength feat unless the blade is durable enough not to shatter in the first place.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Could be both. Does Wolvie stab Namor?

Blue Area Vet

It's not the same, Wolverine doesn't need super strength being that he is using adamantium. That's what allows him to cut, not his strength. And he only has a small degree of super strength as it is. Replace the claws with steel and he doesn't scratch Thor or Namor.

StiltmanFTW

Hickman has stated that the knowledge and experience are the only real gains from the upgrade.

If his strength increased, then it's only a small boost. Hickman's words.

Genii96
So then that blade wasn't a normal one then

StiltmanFTW
Correct. Couldn't have been. Physically, T'Challa has been re-powered to HSH levels or slightly above it strength-wise, nothing else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.